HANDA KA NA BA ?

HANDA KA NA BA ?

Postby Perky555 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:43 pm

MARY MYSTICAL ROSE CALL TO HUMANITY
"Repent, for the time of mercy is coming to an end!"
February 3rd, 2013

Little children of My heart, that the peace of God be with you all.

The great Pentecost approaches, My Father will do to every mortal a small trial to straighten his life and instruct them to return to this world to face the days of the great tribulation. Without this act of mercy, humanity would not stand the test. Be prepared spiritually, make good confessions of life; make amends with fasting, works and mortifications, all the evil you have done, so that when you present yourselves before the Supreme you may be blameless.

Do not waste more time in worldly vanities, see, is about time to meet with your Father and you must be spiritually dressed in white so you can stand before the King of kings.

Pay attention to the signs of heaven, celestial phenomena never before seen by any eye will appear in the sky. The trumpets again will sound announcing the proximity of the Warning. Do not be alarmed, better be glad, because many wanted to see what you will see and they could not. How great is the love and mercy of God, knowing that you are a stiff-necked race, the most ungrateful and sinful that has existed, has chosen you so a rest of you tomorrow will be His beloved Israel!.

Many saints and angels will come down to earth in the days of the great tribulation, to help you go through the spiritual wilderness. Do not let go of My rosary, remember that My rosary is the passport to the new life. The New Jerusalem is waiting, the banquet is ready and the Groom is waiting for you, all are invited, just and unjust, but only those with the proper attire will enter.

Hurry little rebel children, do not keep in darkness. Repent, for the time of mercy is coming to an end!. The Warning will be your last chance, if you do not you welcome this great kindness, I assure you that you will lose the soul and will be imprisoned for eternity. My little rebel, My father does not want your death; think it over and make straight your journey, stay away from sin and evil, do not keep in the dark, but see that the night is coming and you know that the night is time for justice.

I am calling on you who bind God's people with your detestable practices of occultism, get out of the darkness and make reparation for all the damage you have done, because soon My father will do justice to His people and you children of the darkness, are going to feel firsthand the full weight of divine justice!. Then you will know that there is a just God, who sees everything, who knows everything, who knows the hearts of men and gives to each according to his works. Make straight it your way, do not be so tomorrow what wail. Mary, Mystical Rosae.

Make known My messages to all mankind, little children of my heart.

[youtube]cQXCqbXxRBE[/youtube]

On eucharistic reception and adoration:"... It is through presenting yourself that the keys to the Eternal Kingdom will be yours," says Jesus Christ.
Perky555
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Perky M
Date of Birth: 28 Aug 1961
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Blogger for Christ
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: blogging
Message: Most United Hearts of Jesus and Mary, Guide Us and Protect Us Always !

Re: HANDA KA NA BA ?

Postby jhom » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:49 pm

AMEN... [-O< [-O< [-O<
Love for God, Love for Yourself, Love for Family and Love for Country.
jhom

Real Life Name/Nick: Jhom Garcia
Date of Birth: 08 Jan 1997
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Accountant | Aspiring Lawyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Singing and Pageants
Message: Spread Love and Positivity in the World. Fight for your country!

Return to Religion & Spirituality