MISSOSOLOGY'S GODDESS OF BEAUTY V/S TIMELESS BEAUTY

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

MISSOSOLOGY'S GODDESS OF BEAUTY V/S TIMELESS BEAUTY

Postby Miss Universe 1000 B.C » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:11 am

MISSOSOLOGY'S GODDESS OF BEAUTY

It is selected and discussed by top purely top BEAUTY EXPERTS of Missosology. However ONLY 'GODDESSES' are selected, NOT EVEN 'SUPER BEAUTIES' but compared to TIMELESS BEAUTY it includes all contestants from National and International pageants, even those who didn't even place in their National Beauty Pageant and were just normal contestants who were not even runner ups AS LONG AS THEY LOOK LIKE REAL GODDESSES.

MISSOSOLOGY'S TIMELESS BEAUTY

This one includes all Goddesses, Super Beauties and even some PLAIN JANES who are being nominated as 'TIMELESS'. =/ Not to mention the MAJOR DISASTER RESULTS in the past due to polling which severely damaged and ramshackled the entire reputation of Missosology. =O/ However they all should have been a candidate on the International level. Now we no more do polling but selects judges from all corners of the world from the World Beauty Council however these individuals not all have a good taste and an eye for beauty. The result has come out FAIRLY GOOD with Irene Esser who is very beautiful and a SUPER BEAUTY, however she is not perfect compared to the 'GODDESS' Sophie Moulds.

2 QUESTIONS:

1.Do you prefer 'GODDESS OF BEAUTY' or 'TIMELESS BEAUTY'?

2.Should 'TIMELESS BEAUTY' be made up of random individuals or exclusively BEAUTY EXPERTS'?

Miss Universe 1000 B.C
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Real Life Name/Nick: SHAYNAH MARÍA HERRERA
Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1924
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: GODDESS OF BEAUTY
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, Magic, Divination, Occultism, Mysticism

Re: MISSOSOLOGY'S GODDESS OF BEAUTY V/S TIMELESS BEAUTY

Postby HARAYA » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:03 am

TIMELESS BEAUTY! Beauty fades, but your impact to the world of pageantry will live on forever. So I prefer this.

In my humble opinion, the panel of timeless beauties of Missosology should consist of pageant experts, beauty experts, fashion experts, pageant historians and representatives from each of the tags in Missosology. It is not only beauty that makes a girl "timeless". Her inimitable charm, wit, manner of carrying dress, body, and other factors in pageantry that make her timeless. :-D
HARAYA
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Drew
Date of Birth: 16 Sep 1989
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Editor
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants
Message: Prediction Games Season 2 HALL OF FAMER | Team PG Season 5 CHAMPION

Postby Squall Nakamura » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:27 am

The first category is bordering on elitism. It cannot be denied that Missosology is a melting pot of views, perspectives, and prejudices on beauty pageants. We cannot take away the pageant from beauty, much less beauty from pageants. This site could just have been a beauty site--not my sole reason for entering this helluva wonderful and beautiful world. But yes, I would enjoy beauty experts' presentation of the Goddesses of Beauty. Aesthetic, for me. :=p

Well, I have reservations for Timeless Beauty. I can relate to Granny my loves--the idea of women with timeless beauty is very abstract. It is just floating in the air. What may be timeless for me, may be not for others. Just my thoughts.

This is perhaps beauty law versus an experimental system, the results of which would not verily satisfy the taste of other forumers or virtually represent the abstract concept of a timeless beauty.

On a personal level, my vote goes to Goddess of Beauty. =b
You can think of me and the rest of your galaxies all at the same time.
http://squallmongrel.blogspot.com/
Squall Nakamura
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.

Date of Birth: 23 Jul 1985
Profession: Writer-Editor
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, singing
Message: Hajimemashite yoroshiku onegaishimasu! Misso is <3.

Postby manoypoe » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:22 pm

wingsofnightingale wrote:I wanna lick admin's ass ... So I would prefer whatever admin prefers =;)) =;))

THANK YOU :D/

INDEED, YOUR IDIOCY IS TIMELESS. IT KNOWS NO BOUNDARIES. PROPER TIMING IS NOT PART OF YOUR VOCABULARY. :%)) :%))
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Return to GENERAL