OUTLAWING THE MEANING OF BLASPHEMY

OUTLAWING THE MEANING OF BLASPHEMY

Postby Perky555 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:07 am

Soon, they will pass a law, which will outlaw the meaning of blasphemy

My dearly beloved daughter, tell My disciples that they must never give up their devotion to My Holy Word.

The growth of atheism means that the mere mention of God, or the laws directed by Him, causes outrage. It has become, as if it were, a blasphemy to mention the role of God in your lives.

Soon, they will pass a law, which will outlaw the meaning of blasphemy, in order to stamp out any public allegiance to God.

You, My poor followers, will find it difficult to raise your voices in My Name. They will insult you and declare terrible things about Me, yet you will be unable to defend Me.

Those Christian countries, whose people honour Me, will not be allowed to declare their Christianity because of the creation of these laws, which will defy My Teachings.

So many do not want to know Me. Those of you who do will be persecuted. By this, I mean that every time you try to pray to Me, your privacy will be interrupted. Every time you try to receive the Sacraments, they will become difficult to access.

Then, when you set up Prayer Groups, you will be told to stop. Each group will find, not only opposition amongst certain quarters, but that imposters will try to infiltrate them in order to spoil the fruits, which will be generated as a result. Never before will you witness such opposition in your devotion to Me, to My Crusade Prayer Groups, or to My Messages.

Many priests and clergy are responding, quickly, to My Call, because they know Me and recognise My Voice. So, many will continue to be called, as My request to prepare the souls, to whom they have been entrusted, will be responded to.

But, as their numbers increase, others amongst their fold, will rise in outrage and condemnation. They will suffer because of their love for Me. Their enemies will consist of those who do love Me, but who are being misguided by others, to whom they pledge allegiance. Others will be tempted by the spirit of evil to denounce Me. They will do this to prevent My plan, to fulfil My Father’s Will to salvage souls and to embrace all of God’s children in His New Paradise.

You must resist such efforts, but remain dignified, at all times. Keep praying for those sacred servants of Mine who will, like Jonas before them, kiss Me on one cheek, while betraying Me with the other.

I will stay with you during this torment, for even you will be shocked by the venom, which will pour from the mouths of those who claim to be My disciples.

Your Jesus

WWW.THEWARNINGSECONDCOMING.COM

On eucharistic reception and adoration:"... It is through presenting yourself that the keys to the Eternal Kingdom will be yours," says Jesus Christ.
Perky555
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Perky M
Date of Birth: 28 Aug 1961
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Blogger for Christ
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: blogging
Message: Most United Hearts of Jesus and Mary, Guide Us and Protect Us Always !

Re: OUTLAWING THE MEANING OF BLASPHEMY

Postby Mariana Erwin » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:52 am

That's already natural law. Many people would still say you should not put God's name in vain. I'm not paranoid because of this because in my beliefs, natural law still retains its strength to humans.
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby Esteban » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:54 pm

I don't understand the logic of this post. If they outlaw blasphemy then wouldn't that be in favor of religious sentiments? On the other hand if they outlaw the "meaning of blasphemy", how do you begin to outlaw a meaning of a certain word in the first place? Also, where is this happening? As an atheist myself, I am outraged by the idea that a person be denied to profess his religion or belief (or non-belief). I also find it ironic that you mention persecution, truth is, we atheists are the most persecuted minority in any religious country.
Esteban

Real Life Name/Nick: Aliester
Date of Birth: 31 Dec 1980
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: game programmer
Hobbies/Interests: languages, drawing, painting, reading, mmos

Postby Esteban » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:16 pm

Yahoo bot wrote:
Esteban wrote:I don't understand the logic of this post. If they outlaw blasphemy then wouldn't that be in favor of religious sentiments? On the other hand if they outlaw the "meaning of blasphemy", how do you begin to outlaw a meaning of a certain word in the first place? Also, where is this happening? As an atheist myself, I am outraged by the idea that a person be denied to profess his religion or belief (or non-belief). I also find it ironic that you mention persecution, truth is, we atheists are the most persecuted minority in any religious country.

What are you talking about?

Lemme guess....you flunked World History in high school.

Atheistic communist countries like Russia and China persecuted so many Christians, Jews, Muslims etc.

They closed so many churches and banned people having religious meetings.

China has more than a billion people.
According to data from the 1989 Soviet census, the population of the Soviet Union was 70% East Slavs, 12% Turkic peoples, and all other ethnic groups below 10%. Alongside the atheist majority of 60% there were sizable minorities of Russian Orthodox followers (approx. 20%) and Muslims (approx. 15%).

Do you even read before you post? Are atheistic communists countries the religious countries I'm referring to?
Esteban

Postby Esteban » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:37 pm

Yahoo bot wrote:
Esteban wrote:
Yahoo bot wrote:
Esteban wrote:I don't understand the logic of this post. If they outlaw blasphemy then wouldn't that be in favor of religious sentiments? On the other hand if they outlaw the "meaning of blasphemy", how do you begin to outlaw a meaning of a certain word in the first place? Also, where is this happening? As an atheist myself, I am outraged by the idea that a person be denied to profess his religion or belief (or non-belief). I also find it ironic that you mention persecution, truth is, we atheists are the most persecuted minority in any religious country.

Atheistic communist countries like Russia and China persecuted so many Christians, Jews, Muslims etc.

According to data from the 1989 Soviet census, the population of the Soviet Union was 70% East Slavs, 12% Turkic peoples, and all other ethnic groups below 10%. Alongside the atheist majority of 60% there were sizable minorities of Russian Orthodox followers (approx. 20%) and Muslims (approx. 15%).

Do you even read before you post? Are atheistic communists countries the religious countries I'm referring to?

You talk as if atheists are the minority in the world...and are being persecuted...when in fact...there are more than a billion people in atheistic China....and more than 290 million people in the former USSR.

Which of course is just an assumption you are making because I'm not even referring to that.
Esteban

Postby Esteban » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:21 am

Yahoo bot wrote:
Esteban wrote:
Yahoo bot wrote:
Esteban wrote:
Yahoo bot wrote:

You talk as if atheists are the minority in the world...and are being persecuted...when in fact...there are more than a billion people in atheistic China....and more than 290 million people in the former USSR.

Which of course is just an assumption you are making because I'm not even referring to that.

Stop your deception.

Read your own post...." I also find it ironic that you mention persecution, truth is, we atheists are the most persecuted minority in any religious country."

You tried to disprove the idea that atheists persecute Christians, even citing that atheists are the most persecuted.

I just slammed you that it has been proven that atheists have been persecuting Christians all these years by atheistic countries like China and Russia.

HUH! ... Why the belligerence?
My post wasn't making any deception ... why do you make so much assumptions? Don't start accusing now unless you can prove it.
My post was a simple opinion about the logic of the OT.
Yes ... atheist are indeed the most untrusted minority in the United States for example. And if you would disagree with that slam all you want but I did not post here to provoke a debate but I will not back down if need be.
Another assumption you are making is that I'm trying to disprove that atheists persecute christian. NO, not in any way going to defend those evil atheists.
Esteban

Postby Esteban » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:28 am

Yahoo bot wrote:
Esteban wrote:
Yahoo bot wrote:
Esteban wrote:
Yahoo bot wrote:
Esteban wrote:
Yahoo bot wrote:

Stop your deception.

Read your own post...." I also find it ironic that you mention persecution, truth is, we atheists are the most persecuted minority in any religious country."

You tried to disprove the idea that atheists persecute Christians, even citing that atheists are the most persecuted.

I just slammed you that it has been proven that atheists have been persecuting Christians all these years by atheistic countries like China and Russia.

My post wasn't making any deception ... why do you make so much assumptions? Don't start accusing now unless you can prove it.
Yes ... atheist are indeed the most untrusted minority in the United States for example. And if you would disagree with that slam all you want but I did not post here to provoke a debate but I will not back down if need be.
Another assumption you are making is that I'm trying to disprove that atheists persecute christian. NO, not in any way going to defend those evil atheists.

Whatever.

You got owned !

Now you have your eyes on me...dont worry....You're not alone.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!

:%)) :%)) :%))

=;)) =;)) =;))

Oh, I got it. You got a personal vendetta on me because some time ago I have totally, completely, pawned you on a previous debate. I will quote it surely so you can laugh at it too.
j/k I don't like going into personal attacks of sorts. For one thing I don't get pleasure from it like this Yahoo bott does.
Esteban

Postby Esteban » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:42 am

Yahoo bot wrote:
Esteban wrote:
Yahoo bot wrote:
Esteban wrote:
Yahoo bot wrote:
Esteban wrote:
Yahoo bot wrote:
Esteban wrote:
Yahoo bot wrote:

Stop your deception.

Whatever.

You got owned !

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!

=;)) =;)) =;))

Oh, I got it. You got a personal vendetta on me because some time ago I have totally, completely, pawned you on a previous debate. I will quote it surely so you can laugh at it too.
j/k I don't like going into personal attacks of sorts. For one thing I don't get pleasure from it like this Yahoo bott does.

What previous debate?

I debate here all the time.

Well then that is just unfortunate if you debate here all the time, since not only you don't know the proper etiquette for debating, you also don't have what it takes to actually debate. But now I know not to take you seriously.(You know, I can do ad hominems too.)
Esteban

Postby Esteban » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:59 am

Yahoo bot wrote:
Esteban wrote:
Yahoo bot wrote:
Esteban wrote:
Yahoo bot wrote:
Esteban wrote:
Yahoo bot wrote:
Esteban wrote:
Yahoo bot wrote:
Esteban wrote:
Yahoo bot wrote:

Stop your deception.

Whatever.

You got owned !

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!

=;)) =;)) =;))

What previous debate?

I debate here all the time.

Well then that is just unfortunate if you debate here all the time, since not only you don't know the proper etiquette for debating, you also don't have what it takes to actually debate. But now I know not to take you seriously.(You know, I can do ad hominems too.)

Huh?

what violation of etiquette are you talking about?

did I cussed you? did I used vulgar words on you?

Just so you know....I got a grade of UNO in college...yep I'm that good in debates.

so before you talk to someone about debate rules and regulations , etiquette etc BLAH BLAH BLAH.....make sure you what you are talking about.

Yup, you got UNO grade in college, congratulations for being the intelligent kind and congratulations to both of us for totally derailing the thread. :!! :!!
Esteban

Return to Religion & Spirituality