Lorraine Schuck Tells ABQ: “I Did Not Accept Russian Bribe!”

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Postby Will » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:04 am

"The whole story is making Miss Earth more famous and I’m getting more calls from possible franchisees. The bottom line is that we did not accept a bribe and Miss Russia did not win. I was affected at the start but then I realized that news is still news. We are getting more attention now more than ever.”

“It was also very funny because the Russian news report called me – The Richest Woman in the Philippines – daw. But we all know that that’s not true! Maybe they thought I’m the wealthiest female here because I turned down a 4 million Euro bribe.”

“I think my biggest mistake was being too polite. That was my fault. Filipinos don’t just say no, they need to go around the bush a few times. If they aired the whole conversation then people would have a better idea of what really transpired.”

“People just don’t understand the complexity of judging a pageant like Miss Earth. First, the judges themselves are people with integrity. What would they think if I told them that I wanted one girl to win? We also have to consider the chaperones’ scores. They are involved in helping us choose our winners. Once the judges place their scores, SGV collates it with the 5% chaperone score and they come up with a list of winners. If there is no question, the judges sign the list. I also can’t tell SGV who should win. They would never agree to that!”

Aside from the videotaped visit, she says there were two more attempts after this first meeting to force her to make Miss Russia win but Lorraine says she politely declined.

WHOLE STORY:

The Miss Earth Franchise found itself in a huge scandal last year after Russian Media showed a 6 and a half minute report on the pageant with a portion of the report showing Lorraine Schuck, Executive Vice President of Carousel Productions and owner of the Miss Earth Franchise, talking to visitors who offered a $4M bribe for Miss Russia to win.

I saw the video myself and while it does seem incriminating, I wish we could have seen the entire conversation because it is very easy to edit something down to make a person look bad.

Personally, I think she was set up by journalists who were trying to bait her with an impossibly handsome offer so that they could get a story. They just didn’t sound like professional negotiators to me in the video.

Anyway, I had a very long chat with Lorraine Schuck today. She said she wanted to explain things in further detail because their official statement seems to be ‘not enough’. Some groups, she said, are still trying to push the scandal online. This is the gist of what she said to me:

“I believed that these visitors were sent by a powerful person who wanted Miss Russia to win. So I was being polite. You can’t just slam the door on the emissaries of a powerful person. So we talked for an hour and a half. Yes, the amount of 4 million Euros is big but not big enough for me to destroy the integrity of the Miss Earth Franchise. But I never accepted any bribe and Miss Russia did not win. And for the record, that video was taken without my knowledge and aired without my consent.”

“It was also very funny because the Russian news report called me – The Richest Woman in the Philippines – daw. But we all know that that’s not true! Maybe they thought I’m the wealthiest female here because I turned down a 4 million Euro bribe.”

Although the transcipt of the video (available on this site) says dollars was the currency, Lorraine always mentioned Euros in our chat. Aside from the videotaped visit, she says there were two more attempts after this first meeting to force her to make Miss Russia win but Lorraine says she politely declined.

“I think my biggest mistake was being too polite. That was my fault. Filipinos don’t just say no, they need to go around the bush a few times. If they aired the whole conversation then people would have a better idea of what really transpired.”

Apparently, this is not the first time Lorraine Schuck has been approached with a bribe offer to make someone’s favorite contestant win.

“There is always an attempt to bribe. And they do it in many different ways, sometimes subtle, sometimes straightforward. But I always find a way to say no. But with this one we were unlucky. I suspect that because the visitors were just emissaries, the boss wanted proof of what went on in the meeting so they secretly had video cams.

“Many times I said – No, it cannot happen. My problem is I’m nice to everyone, to the press, to people I’m dealing with. And, honestly, I didn’t want to close the door on these people in spite of the bribe attempt. I wanted to keep them as contacts while trying to say no politely.”

The former beauty queen lamented that even if she wanted to rig the results, it is not easy to ‘connive’ with the judges invited to Miss Earth because these are people with integrity to begin with.

“People just don’t understand the complexity of judging a pageant like Miss Earth. First, the judges themselves are people with integrity. What would they think if I told them that I wanted one girl to win? We also have to consider the chaperones’ scores. They are involved in helping us choose our winners. Once the judges place their scores, SGV collates it with the 5% chaperone score and they come up with a list of winners. If there is no question, the judges sign the list. I also can’t tell SGV who should win. They would never agree to that!”

“Besides, Mon (Ramon Monzon – President of Carousel Productions and owner of Miss Earth) and I have a policy that we are not allowed to include our favorites in the semi-finals unlike Donald Trump in Miss Universe. Yes, we do have favorites but they do not always win or even enter the semi-finals. Its funny because we have an internal ‘betting game’ on who might win. One hundred pesos lang yung bet namin. But the bottom line is, we don’t know who will win until the judges make their choice. Winning Miss Earth is not about bribery. It’s about destiny!”

I asked if she was willing to show the score sheets of Miss Earth 2012 to the public, something that might help clear the air.

“No, the scores are not for public viewing because we don’t want the contestants or their supporters to get mad at judges that scored them low. However, if a case is filed, we can request SGV to furnish all score sheets but only for the court’s eyes. In fact, Carousel Productions is most likely going to file a case against certain parties who made defamatory and libelous statements against us online. We are currently discussing our options with our lawyers.”

Lorraine Schuck says the whole brouhaha affected her in the beginning, but now she is laughing off the accusations.

“Bong Dimayacyac (Miss Asia Pacific 1983) called me as soon as the scandal broke out and asked me if I was okay. I said to her – I’ve never been better! The whole story is making Miss Earth more famous and I’m getting more calls from possible franchisees. The bottom line is that we did not accept a bribe and Miss Russia did not win. I was affected at the start but then I realized that news is still news. We are getting more attention now more than ever.”

While the video IS worrisome, ABQ still believes in the integrity of Miss Earth and Lorraine Schuck. For me, it will take more evidence than the Russian news report to prove that the Miss Earth crown is for sale. Vid mix of the real journalist… and the bribe vid… you hae to learn how to deal with these kinds of people .

CREDITS:Adventures of a Beauty Queen : http://adventuresofabeautyqueen.com

Last edited by Will on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Will
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1985
Profession: ...
Hobbies/Interests: Computer Games

Re: Lorraine Schuck Tells ABQ: “I Did Not Accept Russian Bri

Postby Nick28 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:16 am

Go Miss Earth!!! I love this line! "We are getting more attention now more than ever."
I think crowning a GODDESS last year was indeed a huge factor in making Miss Earth more famous! :!! :!! :!!

Nick28
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: 2013 Missosology Quiz Grand Champion
Date of Birth: 28 Apr 2022
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: :)
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Books, and Gardening
Message: Follow your dreams, believe in yourself, and never give up!

Postby beautywatchnyc » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:52 am

Ms Earth has everything to lose and nothing to gain at all if they've even begun to contemplate on the impropriety of accommodating the wrong signals emanating from the Russian Mafia's camp. What does E4M mean to the organizers nowadays? That's not a big amount to consider taking into account the accumulated resources owned by Ms E and Carousel combined (since its inception 11 years ago.) A Lorraine Schuck may happen to sit in the Board of both Ms E and Carousel and may hold high stakes in both but she doesn't personally own the organization. People with proven business acumen and integrity in the industry do. It is also known fact that Ms Earth is not the only business entity or line of interest that these men run. These people of unquestionable character and integrity will not allow controversy to erode all the long years of birthing pains for which Ms E has become what it is known today? As a Filipino originated beauty pageant of world-reknown Ms E cannot please every one. But Ms E will continue to grow and take the lead in what otherwise will have been the sole monopolies of its elder counterparts. That, I believe is the caveat!
Last edited by beautywatchnyc on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby UniversoMundoTierra » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:53 am

oh my.. Lorraine mentioned this... do you think she is pointing Missosology or GB on this statement?? :-O :-O :-O

"in fact, Carousel Productions is most likely going to file a case against certain parties who made defamatory and libelous statements against us online. We are currently discussing our options with our lawyers.”
Universe and World

Earth-International

Supranational-Grand-Intercontinental-United Continents
UniversoMundoTierra
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: poi
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1986
Profession: travel consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: doing extreme sports, cooking, travel

Postby cyberspace092886 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:06 am

i love the fighting spirit of lorraine.truth will prevail
cyberspace092886
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: kyle
Date of Birth: 28 Sep 1986
Profession: gangster
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: many to mention

Postby SINCHAN SHOE » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:12 am

UniversoMundoTierra wrote:oh my.. Lorraine mentioned this... do you think she is pointing Missosology or GB on this statement?? :-O :-O :-O

"in fact, Carousel Productions is most likely going to file a case against certain parties who made defamatory and libelous statements against us online. We are currently discussing our options with our lawyers.”

more to GB i guess.. >:) >:)
SINCHAN SHOE

Real Life Name/Nick: JAMES
Date of Birth: 22 Sep 1990
Profession: Engineer, Professional Adult Phone Entertainer
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Many to mention

Postby Jayant » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:19 am

"The whole story is making Miss Earth more famous and I’m getting more calls from possible franchisees.

This is true!!! Many countries are dropping the franchise, so now a lot of nobodies are trying to get this shitty license
Jayant

Date of Birth: 06 Jun 1966
Profession: Student
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Life&Style

Postby ireneo_io » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:22 am

[size=150]
[color=#FF00BF]“People just don’t understand the complexity of judging a pageant like Miss Earth. First, the judges themselves are people with integrity. What would they think if I told them that I wanted one girl to win? We also have to consider the chaperones’ scores. They are involved in helping us choose our winners. Once the judges place their scores, SGV collates it with the 5% chaperone score and they come up with a list of winners. If there is no question, the judges sign the list. I also can’t tell SGV who should win. They would never agree to that!”

This is prolly the reason why Steph ended up as First RU. I dont see her in some of the "activities". She prolly got a lower score from the chaperone. Just my 2 cents :-*[/size][/color]
KRIS TIFFANY JANSON & MARY JEAN LASTIMOSA
ireneo_io
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.

Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1987
Profession: Chef
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: Running, movies, music, food

Postby SINCHAN SHOE » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:23 am

Jayant wrote:"The whole story is making Miss Earth more famous and I’m getting more calls from possible franchisees.

This is true!!! Many countries are dropping the franchise, so now a lot of nobodies are trying to get this shitty license

bitch please... %-( %-( %-( %-(
SINCHAN SHOE

Real Life Name/Nick: JAMES
Date of Birth: 22 Sep 1990
Profession: Engineer, Professional Adult Phone Entertainer
Hobbies/Interests: Many to mention

Postby rrhotj » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:37 am

Jayant wrote:"The whole story is making Miss Earth more famous and I’m getting more calls from possible franchisees.

Be careful what you write, as they are already considering suing people who put things like what you just wrote. What is your proof that countries are dropping franchises???? you might just be included in that lawsuit. Responsible posting should be observed. You don't just write out of your whims.
LIFE IS SHORT. LIVE LIFE EACH DAY TO THE FULLEST :)
rrhotj

Date of Birth: 07 Aug 1984
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: businessman
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, beautiful people

Postby Ashanti » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:17 am

She spent a few months to come out with this script. Well done Lorraine, well done.
Ashanti

Real Life Name/Nick: Monique
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: travelling

Postby mcc61871 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:43 am

DO YOU HAVE PROOFS THAT MANY COUNTRIES ARE DROPPING THE MISS EARTH FRANCHISE HUH? C'MON SHOW US OR ELSE YOU WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE LIST THAT CAROUSEL IS GOING TO SUE! L-)
mcc61871
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Loy
Date of Birth: 18 Jun 1971
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: CPA
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants
Message: "What is essential is invisible to the naked eye.."

Postby Courtney Shayne » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:38 am

She should take lessons from Julia. >:)
I gave up my old ways when I let Jesus take the wheel.
Courtney Shayne
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Courtney Alice Shayne
Date of Birth: 21 Jul 1986
Profession: Prom Queen
Hobbies/Interests: Life ruiner

Postby ambivalent_2003 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:55 am

i think among the major international pageants, only miss earth has not engaged in transactional placements and victories. the list of winners since time immemorial reveals that any girl from any country who deserve to win has a fair chance for the crown.

i suggest that philippines will be the continuing venue of the pageant for the next 5 years but with a 90% foreign judges in the board of judges, to dispel any accusation of bias. it is one of the biggest engines of the country in its tourism drive.
ambivalent_2003

Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: nature tripping

Postby wilsonboy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:45 am

ambivalent_2003 wrote:i think among the major international pageants, only miss earth has not engaged in transactional placements and victories. the list of winners since time immemorial reveals that any girl from any country who deserve to win has a fair chance for the crown.

i suggest that philippines will be the continuing venue of the pageant for the next 5 years but with a 90% foreign judges in the board of judges, to dispel any accusation of bias. it is one of the biggest engines of the country in its tourism drive.

Does it really help tourism? any data to establish correlation?
wilsonboy
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1986
Profession: PRIVILEGED LIVING
Hobbies/Interests: obssessing

Postby Agua Maldita » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:31 am

lmao. Go, girl!
ImageImage
Agua Maldita
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Alyssa
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1990
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Missosology Royalty
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants. GTL. Beach, Travel.

Postby Jaishee » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:59 am

the Miss Earth haters are going

3:)
TEAM PHILIPPINES 2024
UNIVERSE: -
WORLD: GWEN FOURNIOL
EARTH: -
INTERNATIONAL: ANGELICA LOPEZ
SUPRANATIONAL: ALETHEA AMBROSIO
Jaishee

Real Life Name/Nick: Jaishee
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1998
Profession: Physiotherapy Graduate
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Bremsstrahlung » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:32 am

I'm with Ms. Schuck on this!
She is a woman of integrity.

:=p
[youtube]w8zErggrSjE[/youtube]
Bremsstrahlung

Date of Birth: 05 May 1980
Profession: ^_^
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby Courtney Shayne » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:41 am

ambivalent_2003 wrote:i think among the major international pageants, only miss earth has not engaged in transactional placements and victories. the list of winners since time immemorial reveals that any girl from any country who deserve to win has a fair chance for the crown.

And no matter how fugly, fat, plain and prehistoric they look as long as they are from the Philippines they will surely place, right? >:)
I gave up my old ways when I let Jesus take the wheel.
Courtney Shayne

Real Life Name/Nick: Courtney Alice Shayne
Date of Birth: 21 Jul 1986
Profession: Prom Queen
Hobbies/Interests: Life ruiner

Postby Jon A » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:52 am

She was too polite? Does she really think people will buy this crock? She flat out told them that she would. Make it happen for 4 million, that she had her ways to influence the Judges, that nothing could be done this year because everything had "already been arranged"...
Jon A

Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1973
Profession: consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Travelling, Pageants

Postby mybadname » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:54 am

I hope they will run after those who maligned Miss Earth
my name is bad but i am good

Miss Universe only and nothing else!
mybadname

Real Life Name/Nick: ralph
Date of Birth: 19 Nov 1980
Profession: engineer
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby GlamRock » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:01 am

GlamRock

Date of Birth: 19 Dec 1988
Profession: gamer.
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: whatever goes.......
Message: “Free speech carries with it some freedom to listen. ” -yelraMbOB

Postby Jaishee » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:46 am

Jon A wrote:She was too polite? Does she really think people will buy this crock? She flat out told them that she would. Make it happen for 4 million, that she had her ways to influence the Judges, that nothing could be done this year because everything had "already been arranged"...

Oh, here's the hater =;)) The point is clear honey, she didn't say yes and she turned down the money (imagine how big the money is!)
Anyways, I wonder why you're still a Pageant Expert. You're not doing any good for Missosology anymore (unless you do)
TEAM PHILIPPINES 2024
UNIVERSE: -
WORLD: GWEN FOURNIOL
EARTH: -
INTERNATIONAL: ANGELICA LOPEZ
SUPRANATIONAL: ALETHEA AMBROSIO
Jaishee

Real Life Name/Nick: Jaishee
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1998
Profession: Physiotherapy Graduate
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Postby lesham » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:00 am

A BIG SLAP FOR GB, MISS EARTH HATERS AND THE RUSSIAN PRESS.. SUCH A SHAME ON THEM!! :%)) :%)) =;)) =;)) I CAN FEEL THE DRAMA TO THOSE WHO WILL BE SUED :!! :!!
Thank you FunX3 for this amazing collage!
ALPHA OF 2010s
MW-2013
MU-1969,1973,2015,2018
MI-1964,1970,1979,2005,2013,2016
ME-2008,2014,2015,2017
MS- 2013
MIC- 2018, 2021
lesham

Real Life Name/Nick: Lesham
Date of Birth: 22 Nov 1997
Chinese Zodiac: Ox

Postby Yuffie » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:03 am

WTF @ the poster with a pink tag

Are you fcuking kidding me? Why question politeness now? :-j Being polite, or even accommodating to guests, is part of the culture of Lorraine Schuck's nationality. Politeness is always a custom not just in the Philippine culture but also in some, if not most, countries in the world especially here in the East.

Schuck can't just shoo them away because fact remains that they are clients (or potential clients, whichever is correct) even though those Russian "envoys" have malicious intents.

And thing is, she neither approved nor abetted Russia's "supposed" ME crown.

And no, Ms. Schuck doesn't think that Miss Earth haters will "buy this crock". :-j
Yuffie
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: ユフィ
Date of Birth: 20 Apr 2044
Profession: Geek Goddess
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: video games, beauty pageants, women's volleyball
Message: Hone both your mind and character. Seek both knowledge and wisdom.

Postby James McGovery » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:15 am

HERE COMES THE TROLLS (Ashanti and JonA)! =;)) =;)) =;))

ImageImage
James McGovery

Real Life Name/Nick: James
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1986
Profession: Wizard Auror
Hobbies/Interests: L4D, DOTA, Battle Realms, AOE and Missosology

Postby ambivalent_2003 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:25 am

Courtney Shayne wrote:

And no matter how fugly, fat, plain and prehistoric they look as long as they are from the Philippines they will surely place, right? >:)

may i know who is that fugly, fat, plain and prehistoric that placed? what i know is that even small and little known countries have been victorious in miss earth unlike in the other pageants where there is an annual group of favorites who will join the semis. wanna bet? familiar with venezuela, puerto rico, colombia, mexico india (before) and south africa?
ambivalent_2003

Postby ambivalent_2003 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:32 am

Jon A wrote:She was too polite? Does she really think people will buy this crock? She flat out told them that she would. Make it happen for 4 million, that she had her ways to influence the Judges, that nothing could be done this year because everything had "already been arranged"...

if u know the filipino culture u will not have that kind of conclusion. in the philippines, if u ask for a recommendation from someone for a job in the government almost every politician will say yes but he will later on give his reason why it cannot be done or it is not possible. filipinos have a way of denying a request without saying a straight no. it is in that way that filipinos are are different from americans although we are influenced by that culture.

ambivalent_2003

Postby Mariana Erwin » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:22 pm

Go girl! Include all those Miss Earth haters in that lawsuit, especially the Russian Media! At least you declined the results and even declined the money. Even myself won't accept it, to just let Miss Russia win. Make Miss Earth more famous so your pageant will be very successful in the future! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby greb » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:27 pm

=c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3
>=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p
:hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx
I LOVE TEAM PHILIPPINES
greb
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: berg zhou
Date of Birth: 17 May 1987
Profession: QA