TILL NOW MY FAVORITE FOR MISS INDIA 2013 is

Forum rules
Welcome to the India Section of Missosology Forum. This section is frequently visited by Miss India Officials and ofcourse by Miss Indias themselves.
Further , Many Miss India aspirants who visit the forum are the content of discussion below. In such circumstances the moderators won't allow any kind of bashing or use of abusive language.
Please make sure that your posts are above profanity. Repeated offence may earn you a permanent Ban.

Enjoy !

Disclaimer
1. Owner or Moderators are not responsible for any member's personal comments/behaviours in the community.
2. http://www.missosology.org or http://worldofmissindia.blogspot.com/ does not take responsibilty of the authencity of the information posted by posters. Reader's discretion is advised.
3. This forum is directly affiliated only to I AM SHE org but NOT to the Femina Miss India.
4. The Missosology Miss India Hot Picks are purely a fan based list of favourites which has got NO influence on the final results of the main pageants.

Re: TILL NOW MY FAVORITE FOR MISS INDIA 2013 is

Postby Roopesh » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:57 am

Rajat wrote:I just have one question, Where is MISS INDIA MUMBAI , Why are they not having MUMBAI pageant which will provide a chunk of girls. Or are they giving the privilege to MUMBAI girls to directly take part in FINAL Auditions ??

DISHA PATANI

South has some good faces .. lets hope for another nicole hasleen or neha

She will make a fab representative at MW , Gail can go to earth while Zoya Can go to International :=p

Roopesh
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Roopesh dsousa
Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1990
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: WATCHING,READING & SLEEPING
Message: "One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching."

Return to India