UNOLOGY 2: MARGARET ANN BAYOT One on One INTERVIEW

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

UNOLOGY 2: MARGARET ANN BAYOT One on One INTERVIEW

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:47 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I am very fortunate to have known such a wonderful person and she happens to be my friend, Margaret Ann Bayot, a former Bb. Pilipinas International. Since I decided to reinvent my UNOLOGY and venture to something new and interesting so that I can be able to bring different menu on the the table, I asked my friend Maan (her nickname) for a One on One Interview that aims for pageant aficionados like me to understand and hear more about what is really happening behind the glitz and glamour of being a Beauty Queen.

Come to think of it, when you try to google or check her name, the only information available about her is even INCORRECT:
Margaret Ann Bayot was the Binibining Pilipinas-International 2005 who was succeeded by Denille Lou Valmonte.
( http://en.wikipilipinas.org/index.php?t ... _Ann_Bayot )

It is time to change things and it is rightful for a beauty queen like her to be recognized and appreciated as she once stood with her head held high as she represented the Philippines in 3 international beauty pageants.

Now that she is viewing the world from the top, as a Cabin Crew in an international airline company, let's all have a closer look to her own journey as a girl who dreamt of becoming a Beauty Queen until the time her dreams came to reality.

ImageImage
ImageImage

UNO: Hi Maan... It's nice to know you agreed on my request to interview you since there are pageant fans out there who are eager for me to have an interview with beauty queens like you. Though yeah, we have chatted before at Max' place and I've been asking already a lot of questions from you since we've met.

Ok, so let's start my interview.

The time I met you was in 2007. I am visiting our common friend Max and we were with Lian and another crew as well, your friend Mark. We were eating a bucket of KFC (hahaha remember) and it was that time that I realized that the Maan eating with me is the "Margaret Ann Bayot" who represented the Philippines at the 2004 Miss International Pageant.

I think you barely saw my eyes went big.

So tell us who Maan Bayot was before Binibining Pilipinas. Where you from originally and what trigger you to join Binibining Pilipinas?

MAAN: I was a fresh graduate back then when I first joined Bb.Pilipinas in 2002, I was also doing a bit of modeling and acting. I’m originally from Manila, born in Makati, raised in Pasig/ Antipolo. I decided to join Bb.Pilipinas through the encouragement of a lot people. To cut the long story short , it was Bb. Pilipinas 1994 Ms. Alma Concepcion had that empowering words that made me bust a gut in finally joining Binibining Pilipinas.

ImageImage

UNO: Wow, that's a revelation. Now we know that it was a former Binibining Pilipinas International (1994) Miss Alma Concepcion who pushed you in 2002. During your first stint at Binibini in 2002, you were a runner up. What prompted you to join Binibini again?

MAAN: I was not supposed to join Bb.Pilipinas 2004. I'm thinking of 2005 actually, but my mom told me why not do it now while my training and experiences are still fresh. ☺ I’m happy I obeyed her. It was all worth it.

UNO: Mother's knows best. It reminded me of Janine Tugonon who was also advised by her mom to join again and look at her, she is representing the Philippines at Miss Universe come December.

Let's trail back 8 years ago, when you saw the official candidates in 2004, what was going through your mind? Who do you think was your biggest competition then and which crown are you aiming to have that time?

MAAN: The only thing that is going through my mind that time was, OMG! What if I don’t make it to the top 5 or what if I don’t make it at all?

Biggest competition? ( I'll make it a safe answer) hahaha. Everyone deserves to win and I believed that BPCI had a difficult time choosing in choosing the best ladies. Honestly I wasn’t thinking of a tough competition. I'm just enjoying my moment and the moments I have with the beauties. ☺

Every women aim to have the Miss Universe title. For me, it will be a bonus if I get it hahaha. But what I really want is the Miss International Title.

UNO: You aimed it for Miss International, and you were given a step closer upon winning Bb. Pilipinas International 2004 title.

People especially pageant fanatics had viewed Mrs. Araneta in a different light. Sadly during those days, they felt that Mrs. Araneta is sending the wrong girls as our representative in Miss Universe, Miss World and Miss International. Based from your experience with SMA, how can you describe her and tell us more about SMA that we still don’t know?

MAAN: Well, I guess everyone is entitled to have his or her own thinking or opinions about other SMA. I respect her like a mother and I think people wouldn’t know that not unless you really have open your heart and become close to her. Just like a mother, she just wants the best for her ladies.

About sending the wrong ladies? We cannot please everyone. Not even SMA. They send ladies to their respective pageant because BPCI saw something in them that made them different among the others. If they don’t win, that doesn’t mean its BPCI or SMA’s fault. Its just not their time to win.

UNO: I am unsure which came first, your Miss International stint or the other competition Miss Mundial 2004 wherein you fought head to head with Natalie Glebova (Miss Canada) and later become Miss Universe 2005. Please us your experience during that said pageant, and what were your thoughts when you placed in the top 5 and end up a runner up.

MAAN: After I won Bb.Pilipinas, they straightaway sent me to Colombia (SUCRE) for MAJA MUNDIAL pageant. I was there for almost two weeks with Ms.Canada (Natalie Glebova). The experience was different and it was tough! Tough in the sense that few people speak English. Because most of the ladies are coming from Latin America. I was really shocked when I won 1st runner up, because back then I wasn’t as popular as the Latinas. But I can say that all my hard work paid off. I just did my best, Enjoyed every moment, and go home with pride for Philippines. Overall its remarkable experience. ☺

UNO: Congratulations with that Runner Up finish. :hx :hx :hx

Going back, you ended the 5-year drought of the Philippines to Miss International during your stint. As far as I can remember it was in 1998 when we last placed via Colette Centeno. You placed in the Top 15 and you made us all proud with that achievement. So tell us how was your experience during your stint and share us your most unforgettable experience while in the competition?

MAAN: My experiences in Miss International are amazing. It actually still giving me goosebumps every time I looked back at those days or simply when I talk about it. My memories in the pageant priceless. Honestly I didn’t even know that its been 5 or 6 years since the last time we placed in Miss International. I only knew about it when I came back which made me more proud of what I worked hard for.

UNO: Who was your roommate, your friends and whom do you think was your biggest competition that time.

MAAN: My roommate is Miss Singapore. But I didn’t get close to her that much. She has her own friends during the pageant. I’m good friends until now with Miss China (Diana), Miss Hongkong (Szesze), Miss Canada (Adelynn) half candian/half Filipino, Miss India(Mihika), Miss Northern Marianas (Kenlyn). We keep in touch on facebook as well ☺

Spain, USA, Colombia I should say are my biggest contenders in Miss International. And I'm right, Colombia wins, and USA is 1st runner up.

Maan's Official Headshot at MI 2004

UNO: Most often than not, just like during Precious Lara's stint in 2005, BPCI let her used a recycled Evening Gown of Maricar Balagtas from Miss Universe 2004 and the National Costume of Carla Gay Balingit in 2003 Miss Universe. But during your stint, I remember you were given a new evening gown and costume, am I right? Share us your preparation during Miss International stint.

MAAN: I proud to say YES, I've been given a new national costume and evening gown that I could really call "my own" ☺ . It was a long preparation for me, Since I went to Miss MAJA MUNDIAL, we considered that as a preparation already for a bigger competition, straight after that pageant I stayed 1 month in Bogota, Colombia for my training with Javier Murillo and Alfredo Barrazza. When I went back to philippines for 4 months I had a continues training with former beauty queens, pageant experts, etc. Diet and keeping myself in shape. I was so busy back then ☺

UNO: In 2005, you crowned your successor Precious Lara Quigaman and eventually she won the Miss International 2005. What were your thoughts at their Binibining Pilipinas batch? Do you find their batch strong? And have you felt that one from the ladies crowned will eventually bring home the crown?

MAAN: It was a strong batch indeed. Having Gionna, Carlene and Precious as the winners gave a hope to Philippines in their respective international pageants. And they did.

UNO: After your reign as Binibining Pilipinas International, how often you make yourself available for BPCI? Have you helped them trained other representatives too?

MAAN: I always try my best to be available in helping the new winners for their training. I was very privileged that I was given the chance to be trained by 2 Pageant experts in Colombia (Alfredo Barazza, Javier Murillo), so for me, its an honor to share it with my fellow beauty queens.

UNO: It gives me smile whenever I see you, our friend PJ Tiongson (2nd RU, Bb. Pilipinas 2004), Karla Bautista (Bb. Pilipinas World 2004) and Tracy Javelona (1st RU Bb. Pilipinas 2004) still intact. Is being a flight attendant along with these girls helped you become closer even after the pageant and your individual reign?

MAAN: I would say that we established a very good friendship since before we joined Emirates Airlines. And I'm happy and privileged that I have friends like them. They are for keeps. ☺

UNO: I saw your picture visiting Maricar Balagtas (Bb. Pilipinas Universe 2004) in San Francisco. How is she and can you share us more about her present life there in US?

MAAN: I would say that she’s been very blessed. She’s happily married with two kids now (Cheska &Tim). And she still the old Maricar that I know, humble & kind, and of course still very pretty. That’s why I love her.

UNO: It's been eight years since you graced the international stage along with that beautiful smile and stunning aura. You are now a successful flight attendant, which I know very well. So share us how life had been with you now. I know everybody wants to hear updates about you.

MAAN: You know Uno, I sometimes run out of words to say my gratitude to God for all his blessings. Being away from my Family & my love for almost 5 years was never been easy. But God has always the perfect timing. Now, I’m happily living with my husband her in Dubai. And even if I’m still away from my family I still get to visit them or they visit us. ☺

UNO: One fan from Missosology send this on my PM and asked about Natalie Glebova and you if you guys were given the chance to be closed? He was also asking if you didn't find her at first intimidating? "

MAAN: No we’re not friends nor close in the pageant. Honestly speaking I was not intimidated with Natalie during our Maja Mundial stints. She’s way to different now compared to our Maja Mundial pageant.

UNO:In 2002, you were sent to represent the Philippines at Miss Internet WWWW. Was there really a ceremony when you competed in Miss Internet WWW?

MAAN: Miss Internet WWW was my very first international pageant and was held Istanbul, Turkey. Yes there is a ceremony and this is the only photo I have from that pageant.

UNO: Which camp you were when you joined Binibining Pilipinas? Jonas, JDV, Rodgil?

MAAN: I wasn’t part of any group. When I joined Bb. Pilipinas. I just waked in, pass my application and that’s it. Me and my Mom alone. hahahaha

UNO: Looking back and based on your observation today, how big BPCI now when it comes to giving support with our representatives?

MAAN: During my time, for me, was a 100% support. Now, I guess its even more than that. They’ve grown so much and moved even better.

UNO: Are they (BPCI) aware that they are being bashed because of recycling the gowns and wardrodes of Binibini?

MAAN: YES. ( I’ll stop from there ) Laugh Out Loud.

UNO: On a personal note, we have spoken before about our common friend Hayden Kho. Was he ever linked to you before way way back before he even become the boyfriend of Dra. Vicky Belo? (you may answer this or not)

MAAN: LMAO. Hayden is a good friend. I meet him even before I joined Bb. Pilipinas in 2004. I meet him same time with my hubby. But Me and Hayden we are like siblings. He’s a big brother to me. :hx :hx :hx

UNO: Is there beauty secrets that you would like to share the readers of Missosology?

MAAN: No matter how tired you are, Remove your make up, Wash your face, and put moisturizer .

UNO: What would you say to someone who thinks you're not qualified or pretty enough to represent your country in Miss International?

MAAN: Nothing. That’s their opinion and I respect that. Besides if I win, they will be happy and proud of me too ☺

UNO: Thank you very much Maan. Thank you for letting your pageant fans out there know more about you.
I think, I took much of your time na, since you mentioned you still have Singapore-Melbourne flight tomorrow. I am just happy you allowed me to interview you. It is just funny that we could have this interview long long time back, maybe when I was still in Dubai, but look at us now, we are having this while we are distant apart.

Again, you know how much I care and love you as my friend. I am so happy seeing you happy and content. And I am wishing you nothing but the best especially with your life now as a loving wife to a wonderful husband of yours.
Thank you so much Maan.
Till we see again here in Paris.
please bid for CDG flight!
God Bless.
Tightest hug!

Please send your special message to all your Missosology fans.

MAAN: God bless you all & Thank you so much.
Hugs & kisses to everyone in Missosology.

Love yah Uno.

***Special thanks to Gryffindor_prince and Sahara for the graphics.

UNOLOGY previous posts:

SEASON 1 - UNOLOGY

UNOLOGY Season 1 previous posts:
1st Issue:
UNOLOGY: CAMPFIRE'S BURNING -Philippine's Beauty Queenmakers
http://host.missosology.info/~missyorg/ ... 1&t=133638
2nd Issue:
UNOLOGY: Pageant CROWNING's INTERESTING FACTS
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=134213
3rd Issue:
UNOLOGY: The MOST UNFORGETTABLE "ALMOST" Winners
http://www.missosology.info/forum/viewt ... 9#p2682079
4th Issue:
UNOLOGY: There is SOMETHING about the EVENING GOWN
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=135122
5th Issue:
UNOLOGY: In Search of a GREENER PASTURE...
http://www.missosology.info/forum/viewt ... 1&t=136211
6th Issue:
UNOLOGY: The SEVENTEEN ONE HIT WONDERS OF THE UNIVERSE
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=136622
7th Issue:
UNOLOGY: MY TAKE ON MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2012 FINALS
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=136739
8th Issue:
UNOLOGY: The LUSTER of the CROWN & the PRICE of FAME
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=136764
9th Issue:
UNOLOGY: IMPERFECTION GUARANTEED (Beauties Under the KNIFE)
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=137269
10th Issue:
UNOLOGY: The RISE and FALL of ASIA
http://www.missosology.info/forum/viewt ... 1&t=137994
11th Issue:
UNOLOGY: ISN'T IT IRONIC?
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=138422
12th issue:
UNOLOGY: One Word - EPIC!
http://ns1.missosology.info/forum/viewt ... 1&t=138825
13th Issue:
UNOLOGY: The QUEENLY and RICH (Miss World Philippines 2012)
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=139151

SEASON 2 - UNOLOGY

UNOLOGY Season 2 previous posts:
14th Issue:
UNOLOGY Season 2: TEAM Philippines 2012
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=139987

15th Issue
UNOLOGY Season 2: OASIS of the Desert
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=140333

16th Issue
UNOLOGY Season 2: Miss World 2012 - The GOOD, The BAD and The UGLY
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=143685

17th Issue
UNOLOGY Season 2: CHINA - Sleeping Giant NO MORE
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=144077

18th Issue
UNOLOGY Season 2: Gearing Up... TEAM ASIA Universe 2012
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=146671

19th Issue
UNOLOGY Season 2: The LATINA Beat at Miss Universe 2012
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=147125

***A Special Issue (Prelude for UNOLOGY One on One)
UNOLOGY Special: A One on One Interview with Queenie Rehman
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=148047

Last edited by UNO - God of Beauty on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

UNO - God of Beauty
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Uno
Date of Birth: 13 Jun 1984
Profession: Airline Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: surfin, travelin

Re: UNOLOGY 2: MARGARET ANN BAYOT One on One INTERVIEW

Postby Qarlo » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:44 am

This is just FANTABULOUS. First-hand information with so many details in it that we wanted anwers about! I am so looking forward to your next interview! :!!
(click image)
Qarlo
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 06 Aug 1980
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: pet groomer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: cats & dogs
Message: The foundations of freedom are edged on solid ground.

Postby CRANKEE » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:29 am

Amazing, she wasn't part of any camp but she won. Anyway, thank you Uno for this! I must say Maan still looks beautiful as she was eight years ago.
CRANKEE
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 04 Jun 1983
Profession: Missosologist
Hobbies/Interests: Photography

Postby kwanloong » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:17 pm

=c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p

Good job Uno!
kwanloong

Date of Birth: 14 Mar 1986
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: wanderer..LOL
Hobbies/Interests: cooking, eating
Message: Though I'm no longer a virgin...there's still innocence in me! :-)

Postby chenouzhi » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:57 pm

Beautiful... :hx :hx :hx

Great thread, sir Uno!

:!!
chenouzhi
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jigz
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1991
Profession: Teacher, Writer
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Writing and reading novels, poems

Postby moncharco_19 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:04 pm

:=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p
I will defend, to your death, my right to my opinion.

moncharco_19
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Carl
Date of Birth: 02 May 1984
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: HEAD NURSE
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: net surfing..movie marathon..food trip..travelling

Postby dismas » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:44 pm

...saw Maan several times before when she was still studying in one pleasant school near our village in Antipolo...very pretty...possessed an aura of a beauty queen even in that table cloth-like green & yellow uniform...
dismas
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Dismas
Date of Birth: 22 Sep 1998
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: conservateur
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Mountain climbing, hiking, xcountry run

Postby ate deedee » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:35 pm

thanks for this very interesting thread UNO... nice read >=p

:=p :=p :=p :=p

Séductrice du Château de Soucalembongerie
~ate deedee hearts souca & misso people~
ate deedee
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 16 Jan 1990
Profession: community
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: beauty & boys

Postby Susie Minaj » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:56 pm

LOL In this interview Bayot sort of revealed how stubborn BBPCI is and how it doesn't give a damn what people think. What they think should happen, will most likely happen...when they want it, how they want it.

This is how I see it:

Madam: They don't like how I run my show? Well
Susie Minaj
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Psychology, Sports, Law and other things

Postby quelab22 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:54 pm

Nice costume
enjoy and have fun
quelab22

Real Life Name/Nick: Quela Andrea... (queng)
Date of Birth: 22 Oct 1993
Profession: escort... of my father
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: watching fairytales

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:13 pm

Qarlo wrote:This is just FANTABULOUS. First-hand information with so many details in it that we wanted anwers about! I am so looking forward to your next interview! :!!

Thanks Qarlo. :hx :hx :hx

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:13 pm

quelab22 wrote:Nice costume

Indeed.. Thanks Quelab... :hx :hx :hx

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:14 pm

CRANKEE wrote:Amazing, she wasn't part of any camp but she won. Anyway, thank you Uno for this! I must say Maan still looks beautiful as she was eight years ago.

I must agree. It is nice knowing someone can win Binibini without having a camp. :hx :hx :hx

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:15 pm

kwanloong wrote:=c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p

Good job Uno!

Thanks Kwanloong... :hx :hx :hx

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:16 pm

chenouzhi wrote:Beautiful... :hx :hx :hx

Great thread, sir Uno!

:!!

Thanks Chen... :hx :hx :hx

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:16 pm

moncharco_19 wrote::=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p

Thanks Mon... :hx :hx :hx

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:17 pm

dismas wrote:...saw Maan several times before when she was still studying in one pleasant school near our village in Antipolo...very pretty...possessed an aura of a beauty queen even in that table cloth-like green & yellow uniform...

Thanks dismas...
Even up now, she looks so great, Very Queenly indeed. :hx :hx :hx

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:18 pm

ate deedee wrote:thanks for this very interesting thread UNO... nice read >=p

:=p :=p :=p :=p

Thanks Ate deedee... :hx :hx :hx

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:22 pm

Susie Minaj wrote:LOL In this interview Bayot sort of revealed how stubborn BBPCI is and how it doesn't give a damn what people think. What they think should happen, will most likely happen...when they want it, how they want it.

This is how I see it:

Madam: They don't like how I run my show? Well

Thanks Susie... :hx :hx :hx
There are other things we spoke about that we cant share the world.
I mean, her laugh alone speaks a thousand words.

Regarding BPCI, i spoke to a friend of mine who works close with BPCI and told me that SMA would even wake up early and prepare all the dresses her winners and runners up will be wearing.

He told me that SMA find those clothes really appealing and fab. LOL :hx :hx :hx
So whatever these queens are wearing be it in a simple event or a big one, we now know that SMA is the one who chooses and approves all of them. :hx :hx :hx

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby jaya_castro » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:20 am

NICE READ. ANOTHER GREAT THREAD FROM YOU UNO. KUDOS FOR THE EFFORT.

I THINK WARREN, HER HUSBAND IS A FORMER BASKETBALL PLAYER FROM UST (CURCA 2001 TO 2002).

GOOD TO KNOW THEIR FRIENDSHIP AFTER THEIR REIGN AND THEY ARE STILL IN TACT UP UNTIL NOW.
:-* :-*
I AM ALLERGIC TO UGLINESS BECAUSE I AM A FILIPINO - IMELDA MARCOS
jaya_castro
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 05 Jun 1983
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: EXECUTIVE PRODUCER
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: FASHION, MUSIC, DESIGN, ARCHITECTURE, MEDIA

Postby Zacrius » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:07 am

nice read uno. :=p :=p :=p
Magtanong and Ganados
Zacrius

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1916
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:55 am

jaya_castro wrote:NICE READ. ANOTHER GREAT THREAD FROM YOU UNO. KUDOS FOR THE EFFORT.

I THINK WARREN, HER HUSBAND IS A FORMER BASKETBALL PLAYER FROM UST (CURCA 2001 TO 2002).

GOOD TO KNOW THEIR FRIENDSHIP AFTER THEIR REIGN AND THEY ARE STILL IN TACT UP UNTIL NOW.
:-* :-*

Yes he is a basketball player... :hx :hx :hx

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby whitegold » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:08 pm

I LOVE IT......
whitegold

Real Life Name/Nick: jordan
Date of Birth: 04 Oct 1977
Profession: model, artist, pageant director
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby LADY WINTER » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:18 pm

Give us the JUICY Stuff. >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)
LADY WINTER
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: LADY WINTER
Date of Birth: 06 Dec 1973
Profession: Head Bitch In Charge
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants and Movies

Postby Zeus..! » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:01 pm

that was so graceful, I love it
thanks Uno, you,re a genius :=p

Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you,re gonna get
Zeus..!
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Don,t have one
Date of Birth: 11 Oct 1977
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: internet , reading

Postby SouthB » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:15 pm

I think you're cute, Uno!
Hahaha.
I've been crushing on you for quite sometime...

:">
Cersei is listening.
SouthB

Real Life Name/Nick: BorJ
Date of Birth: 03 May 1990
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Who do I do for fun?

Postby matthewmateke » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:47 pm

:=p :=p
matthewmateke

Real Life Name/Nick: matthew
Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1992
Hobbies/Interests: reading books

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:52 pm

SouthB wrote:I think you're cute, Uno!
Hahaha.
I've been crushing on you for quite sometime...

:">

Thank you!

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:53 pm

Zeus..! wrote:that was so graceful, I love it
thanks Uno, you,re a genius :=p

Thank you Zeus! :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx

UNO - God of Beauty

Return to GENERAL