Non-Filipinos what's your take on this Filipina Beauty!

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Re: Non-Filipinos what's your take on this Filipina Beauty!

Postby Atomik » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:49 pm

Of course she is latina-looking...she is gorgeous!

Atomik
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: calussurf
Date of Birth: 28 Mar 1990
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Lesbian
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Lesbic stuff
Message: LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESB

Postby Eddie » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:17 pm

Atomik wrote:Of course she is latina-looking...she is gorgeous!

Ok. Whatever you say, Atomik.
Eddie
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Eddie
Date of Birth: 30 Sep 1975
Profession: Socio-Economist
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Palm and card reading, psychodynamics

Postby Dionysus » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:14 am

COCOronahan wrote:
Dionysus wrote:her face is so Filipino. I could easily recognize her beauty by seeing her eyes & nose. :-*

Here's a quiz for you............
Tell me which ones are Filipino and which ones are not. :-> :-> :->

Chill, man!

5, 6, 10, 14, 16, 19, 26, 27

:)>-
[youtube]g_Cy-Z0new8[/youtube]
Dionysus
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: DIONYSUS
Date of Birth: 03 Dec 2010
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: XXXXX
Hobbies/Interests: XXXXX
Message: ♥ Karisma Kapoor, Renée Zellweger, Christina Aguilera ♥

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:20 am

Dionysus wrote:
COCOronahan wrote:
Dionysus wrote:her face is so Filipino. I could easily recognize her beauty by seeing her eyes & nose. :-*

Chill, man!

@-) @-) @-) @-) @-)

:-O :-O :-O :-O :-O

UNO - God of Beauty
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Uno
Date of Birth: 13 Jun 1984
Profession: Airline Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: surfin, travelin

Postby COCOronahan » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:03 am

Dionysus wrote:
COCOronahan wrote:

Chill, man!

Are they the ones you think are Filipinos or the other way around?

COCOronahan

Real Life Name/Nick: COCO
Date of Birth: 21 May 1990
Profession: artist
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: ARTS, Literature and Music.

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:41 pm

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby PeterPaul » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:35 pm

I would like to answer this one. It would have been better if you can see them move and hear them talk, but I will try my best to recognize which of them are Filipino.

COCOronahan wrote:

1.Image
[color=#008080]
The dark skin, big brown eyes, and dark full lips are give away.
Verdict: African-American

2.Image

Aside from those I mentioned above, the curly hair and the background are not very Filipino.

3.Image

The nose is too broad and flared for a Filipino. Lips, eyes, and hair are distinctly from someone with African lineage.

4.Image

There are three girls in the picture. The one on the right is too pale even for a halfie, but her eyes tell that she's mixed. The one on the middle has very slanted eyes, hinting someone from the Far East. But the girl on the left has distinct Filipino girl look. The handheld console is a giveaway.
Verdict: All three are Filipinos. Two are mixed.

5.Image

The doe eyes and brown skin is very distinct of a Filipino, maybe from Central or Southern Luzon. Most probably a Tagalog.
Verdict: Filipino

6.Image

The pose is very familiar. The studio is also very familiar. It's common to see this in the Philippines.

7.Image

The face is a giveaway. The dress and the way she poses is from a liberated girl from Manila.

8.Image

This one is tricky. Her eyelids look fake, so I assume she has East Asian blood. She uses fake contacts, so she can be Filipino, Korean or Japanese or maybe Chinese. But she's into Facebook (no FB in China, and not that popular in Japan or Korea).
Verdict: Half Filipino-Half Chinese

9.Image

At first glance, she looks East Asian or someone from peninsular Southeast Asia, maybe Vietnamese or Thai. But the beach and braces tell me something. The bottled water is a hint.
Verdict: Filipino of Chinese descent

10.Image

The pose is very typical of a teenage Filipino girl today - the pouting of lips, puppy eyes, and use of hand to accentuate the face. Classic. Her complexion is somewhat typical of a mestiza.
Verdict: Filipino Mestiza

11.Image

The look is very Japanese - the eyes, hair color, fake contacts, and very white face tell that. However, she wears a cross - distinctly Filipino. This is a tricky one.
Verdict: Half Filipino-Half Japanese

12.Image

This is getting tougher. Her big dark eyes and thick brows are not typical of a Filipino. Her nose is also big but not as high arching as that of typical Caucasian. Also, her olive skin tone gives a Filipino vibe, yet the facial features contradict. The name (Amiraali) sounds Arabic.
Verdict: Half Filipino-Half Middle Eastern

13.Image

Same as number 12. But her eyes are even bigger and rounder, but with a hint of Filipino eyes. The nose looks mixed.
Verdict: Half Filipino-Half Indian

14.Image

This one is a little easier. Her features tell that she's mixed. Asian + Caucasian. But Chinese, Japanese, Korean who are mixed with Caucasian have distinct look compared to Filipino+Caucasian/European. This girl has the typical Filipino-Caucasian look.
Verdict: Half Filipino-Half European

15.Image

The only male among the pictures. Who else is going to wear a bow tie paired with a tight-fitting pants that barely touches the ankle?
Verdict: Filipino of Tagalog decent (Metro Manila)

16.Image

The eyes look very Indonesian. Or Malay. But she can be Filipino but if she is, she's probably mixed with another Asian gene. It could have been easier if there's a cross or image of a saint in the background, instead of the stuffed toy.
Verdict: Half Filipino-Half Asian (Indonesian or Chinese)

17.Image

Again, three girls in one pic. The one in the middle looks like she's mixed (Caucasian). The other two have Filipino looks but bordering on mixed. Maybe they're cousins. Their facial expression provides the important clue.
Verdict: Mixed Filipinos.

18.Image

This girl has an Asian face trying to project Caucasian features. Her pale complexion and light hair are deceiving. Looks like a typical colegiala from an exclusive school - where many have Chinese ancestry.

19.Image

The easiest one.
Verdict: Filipino with Chinese ancestry (Cebuana)

20.Image

This look fools a lot of non-Filipinos. But Filipinos know this very well - the typical mestiza look that is prevalent in the entertainment industry. But this does not mean she's actually half. She looks typical Filipino with Spanish ancestry - Filipino parents whose ancestors are of Spanish blood. There's a difference between being mixed or half and half.
Verdict: Filipino with Spanish ancestry

21.Image

The faces look Filipino but only very few Filipinas do that kind of posing. Lacks the conservative nature of a Filipino.
Verdict: Mixed East-Asian and Caucasian

22.Image

The eyes are not from a Filipino, unless she's a Chinese descent. But then the eye shadow reveals the innate insecurity that East Asians possess.
Verdict: Chinese

23.Image

I will be shocked if somebody gets this wrong. But many non-Filipinos here often confuse Filipinos with Chinese, Japanese or Korean (which are very different-looking). I would understand the confusion between Filipino and other Malay (Indonesian, Malaysian, etc), but not with East Asians - which this girl clearly is. The qipao is a bonus.

24.Image

Looks like a typical half Filipino-half Caucasian, but I find it hard to tell if she really is. This is one of the most difficult to dissect. Maybe it's the nose that distracts me. Something with her nose tells me she's not Filipino. But her eyes say she is.
Verdict: Not a Filipino (but I don't know what)

25.Image

She may sport a very dark hair and eyes and her light skin may say she's mixed. But this picture may fool a lot. She's not a cute Filipino girl. Her eyes and hair tells otherwise.
Verdict: Latino

26.Image

Many times, Filipinos, especially in the US, are told they look like Mexican. What they actually mean is the look of native "Indians" of Central America, many of which have been intermixed with Caucasian invaders of the past. This girl shows you that resemblance. Very Filipino looking but this one is not.

27.Image

Another one. The girl could have been mistaken as a Filipino kid. She definitely looks very Filipino. But her mom is somewhat bordering the Latina vibe.
Verdict: Latino. The girl can be half.

28.Image

Now this cute little kid is different from the three above. Her light skin tells that she's mixed.

[/color]
PeterPaul

Date of Birth: 13 Dec 1988
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Lurker since 2006
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Photography, Endless existential crisis

Postby redonda » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:57 pm

PeterPaul wrote:I would like to answer this one. It would have been better if you can see them move and hear them talk, but I will try my best to recognize which of them are Filipino.

COCOronahan wrote:

1.Image
[color=#008080]

2.Image

Aside from those I mentioned above, the curly hair and the background are not very Filipino.

3.Image

The nose is too broad and flared for a Filipino. Lips, eyes, and hair are distinctly from someone with African lineage.

4.Image

There are three girls in the picture. The one on the right is too pale even for a halfie, but her eyes tell that she's mixed. The one on the middle has very slanted eyes, hinting someone from the Far East. But the girl on the left has distinct Filipino girl look. The handheld console is a giveaway.

5.Image

The doe eyes and brown skin is very distinct of a Filipino, maybe from Central or Southern Luzon. Most probably a Tagalog.

6.Image

The pose is very familiar. The studio is also very familiar. It's common to see this in the Philippines.

7.Image

The face is a giveaway. The dress and the way she poses is from a liberated girl from Manila.

8.Image

This one is tricky. Her eyelids look fake, so I assume she has East Asian blood. She uses fake contacts, so she can be Filipino, Korean or Japanese or maybe Chinese. But she's into Facebook (no FB in China, and not that popular in Japan or Korea).

9.Image

At first glance, she looks East Asian or someone from peninsular Southeast Asia, maybe Vietnamese or Thai. But the beach and braces tell me something. The bottled water is a hint.

10.Image

The pose is very typical of a teenage Filipino girl today - the pouting of lips, puppy eyes, and use of hand to accentuate the face. Classic. Her complexion is somewhat typical of a mestiza.

11.Image

The look is very Japanese - the eyes, hair color, fake contacts, and very white face tell that. However, she wears a cross - distinctly Filipino. This is a tricky one.

12.Image

This is getting tougher. Her big dark eyes and thick brows are not typical of a Filipino. Her nose is also big but not as high arching as that of typical Caucasian. Also, her olive skin tone gives a Filipino vibe, yet the facial features contradict. The name (Amiraali) sounds Arabic.

13.Image

Same as number 12. But her eyes are even bigger and rounder, but with a hint of Filipino eyes. The nose looks mixed.

14.Image

This one is a little easier. Her features tell that she's mixed. Asian + Caucasian. But Chinese, Japanese, Korean who are mixed with Caucasian have distinct look compared to Filipino+Caucasian/European. This girl has the typical Filipino-Caucasian look.

15.Image

The only male among the pictures. Who else is going to wear a bow tie paired with a tight-fitting pants that barely touches the ankle?

16.Image

The eyes look very Indonesian. Or Malay. But she can be Filipino but if she is, she's probably mixed with another Asian gene. It could have been easier if there's a cross or image of a saint in the background, instead of the stuffed toy.

17.Image

Again, three girls in one pic. The one in the middle looks like she's mixed (Caucasian). The other two have Filipino looks but bordering on mixed. Maybe they're cousins. Their facial expression provides the important clue.

18.Image

This girl has an Asian face trying to project Caucasian features. Her pale complexion and light hair are deceiving. Looks like a typical colegiala from an exclusive school - where many have Chinese ancestry.

19.Image

The easiest one.

20.Image

This look fools a lot of non-Filipinos. But Filipinos know this very well - the typical mestiza look that is prevalent in the entertainment industry. But this does not mean she's actually half. She looks typical Filipino with Spanish ancestry - Filipino parents whose ancestors are of Spanish blood. There's a difference between being mixed or half and half.

21.Image

The faces look Filipino but only very few Filipinas do that kind of posing. Lacks the conservative nature of a Filipino.

22.Image

The eyes are not from a Filipino, unless she's a Chinese descent. But then the eye shadow reveals the innate insecurity that East Asians possess.

23.Image

I will be shocked if somebody gets this wrong. But many non-Filipinos here often confuse Filipinos with Chinese, Japanese or Korean (which are very different-looking). I would understand the confusion between Filipino and other Malay (Indonesian, Malaysian, etc), but not with East Asians - which this girl clearly is. The qipao is a bonus.

24.Image

Looks like a typical half Filipino-half Caucasian, but I find it hard to tell if she really is. This is one of the most difficult to dissect. Maybe it's the nose that distracts me. Something with her nose tells me she's not Filipino. But her eyes say she is.

25.Image

She may sport a very dark hair and eyes and her light skin may say she's mixed. But this picture may fool a lot. She's not a cute Filipino girl. Her eyes and hair tells otherwise.

26.Image

Many times, Filipinos, especially in the US, are told they look like Mexican. What they actually mean is the look of native "Indians" of Central America, many of which have been intermixed with Caucasian invaders of the past. This girl shows you that resemblance. Very Filipino looking but this one is not.

27.Image

Another one. The girl could have been mistaken as a Filipino kid. She definitely looks very Filipino. But her mom is somewhat bordering the Latina vibe.

28.Image

Now this cute little kid is different from the three above. Her light skin tells that she's mixed.

[/color]

Number 10,14,17 are hot. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
redonda

Date of Birth: 05 Jun 1984
Profession: Nope
Hobbies/Interests: Sauna, fremde Länder und Kulturen

Re: Non-Filipinos what's your take on MY LATINA-LOOKING FILIPINA

Postby Zinnia » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:59 pm

UNO - God of Asia wrote:
redonda wrote::%)) lol the true looking latinas are the spaniards, italians ect :%))
not filipinas ,mixed blacks etc

with all due respect, even last year, ximena herself said that shamcey looked like a latina.
shamcey is a filipina so dont summarize things as if things can be generalized simply by one opinion.
beauty is not definite, we difine it.... and your opinion maybe different from the others.

:=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p

Miss Universe 2022 is like a rollercoaster ride.
FULL OF SURPRISES !!!

Zinnia
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 02 Apr 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Fashion, Music, Food

Postby Zinnia » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:11 pm

Sorry to tell u but some asian countries can't have a pure blooded asian girls with a features like this.... IT'S ONLY IN THE PHILIPPINES! :D/ :D/ (Following girls w/o DIRECT white, caucasian, latino parent or grandparents!) :hx :hx

PATRICIA TUMULAK

SHAMCEY SUPSUP

PATRICIA EJERCITADO

KC CONCEPCION

RUFFA GUTIERREZ

SHAINA MAGDAYAO

MAJA SALVADOR

SAM PINTO

KRISTINE HERMOSA

GRETCHEN BARRETTO

NOW HOW COULD U EXPLAIN THAT?? other asian countries need to mix up w/ whites to have that features... but in Philippines we can have that without a direct foreign blood!! :%)) :%)) :%)) We can't blame Ximena if she finds Shamcey Supsup a latina looking! =;)) =;)) =;))

FULL OF SURPRISES !!!

Zinnia

Postby Duchess-of-Campbridge » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:28 pm

Duchess-of-Campbridge

Real Life Name/Nick: KC
Date of Birth: 04 May 1995
Profession: Pageant Expert!
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: pageants

Postby arnoloic » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:17 pm

MY BET, YOU ALL KNOW IT: IT'S THE FABULOUS, GORGEOUS, STUNNING JAINE HIDALGO!!! 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->

HANDS DOWN, SHE IS WAY AHEAD, ALL THE OTHER CONTESTANTS OF THAT 2012 BATCH!!!!

JAINE HIDALGO FOR THE CROWN!!!!!
arnoloic
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Real Life Name/Nick: Arnaud
Date of Birth: 21 Apr 1966
Profession: Artistic Director
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: comedy

Postby Zinnia » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:11 am

arnoloic wrote:MY BET, YOU ALL KNOW IT: IT'S THE FABULOUS, GORGEOUS, STUNNING JAINE HIDALGO!!! 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->

Jane Hidalgo is also on the radar in Bb. Pilipinas! Yes i agree she's pretty! :hx :hx :hx

FULL OF SURPRISES !!!

Zinnia

Postby COCOronahan » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:30 am

PeterPaul wrote:I would like to answer this one. It would have been better if you can see them move and hear them talk, but I will try my best to recognize which of them are Filipino.

COCOronahan wrote:

1.Image
[color=#008080]

2.Image

3.Image

4.Image

5.Image

6.Image

7.Image

8.Image

9.Image

10.Image

11.Image

12.Image

13.Image

14.Image

15.Image

16.Image

17.Image

18.Image

19.Image

The easiest one.

20.Image

21.Image

22.Image

23.Image

24.Image

25.Image

26.Image

27.Image

28.Image

[/color]

WOW! Peter, nice analysis........ Still waiting for DIonysius' reply before I reveal the correct answers but I know how you got 19 right. :D/ :D/ :D/

COCOronahan

Postby arnoloic » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:46 pm

Zinnia wrote:
arnoloic wrote:MY BET, YOU ALL KNOW IT: IT'S THE FABULOUS, GORGEOUS, STUNNING JAINE HIDALGO!!! 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->

Jane Hidalgo is also on the radar in Bb. Pilipinas! Yes i agree she's pretty! :hx :hx :hx

PRETTY??? SHE IS PRETTY????? ARE YOU JOKING?????? JAINE HIDALDO IS MUCH MORE THEN THAT; SHE IS Miss Universe TOP 5 MATERIAL: SHE IS GORGEOUS, STUNNING, AND INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL. 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> WAY ABOVE ALL THE OTHER CONTESTANTS OF THIS 2012 BB PILIPINAS EDITION!!!!!
arnoloic

Real Life Name/Nick: Arnaud
Date of Birth: 21 Apr 1966
Profession: Artistic Director
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: comedy

Postby PeterPaul » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:36 am

COCOronahan wrote:

WOW! Peter, nice analysis........ Still waiting for DIonysius' reply before I reveal the correct answers but I know how you got 19 right. :D/ :D/ :D/

Thanks. I can't wait for the right answers. And yeah, I was itching to reveal what made 19 an easy one, but I retracted so as not to spoil it.
PeterPaul

Postby COCOronahan » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:10 am

arnoloic wrote:
Zinnia wrote:

PRETTY??? SHE IS PRETTY????? ARE YOU JOKING?????? JAINE HIDALDO IS MUCH MORE THEN THAT; SHE IS Miss Universe TOP 5 MATERIAL: SHE IS GORGEOUS, STUNNING, AND INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL. 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> WAY ABOVE ALL THE OTHER CONTESTANTS OF THIS 2012 BB PILIPINAS EDITION!!!!!

HiDALDO ??? Whoaaah! Careful with your vowels for they are very dangerous. LOL! :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))

I want her to place high too but it's really up to the old, redhead woman. =b
COCOronahan

Postby COCOronahan » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:12 am

PeterPaul wrote:
COCOronahan wrote:

Thanks. I can't wait for the right answers. And yeah, I was itching to reveal what made 19 an easy one, but I retracted so as not to spoil it.

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Now Dionysius, where are you? :-/ :-/ :-/

COCOronahan

Postby Dionysus » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:40 am

UNO - God of Asia wrote:
@-) @-) @-) @-) @-)

:-O :-O :-O :-O :-O

why's that, Uno? ;;?
Dionysus

Postby Dionysus » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:42 am

COCOronahan wrote:
Dionysus wrote:
COCOronahan wrote:

Chill, man!

hey Mr Coco.. am here, Sir! =->

yeah, they're Filipinos I guess...

so what's up with my score? :%))
Dionysus

Postby COCOronahan » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:56 am

Dionysus wrote:
COCOronahan wrote:
Dionysus wrote:
COCOronahan wrote:

Chill, man!

COCOronahan

Postby COCOronahan » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:15 am

Dionysus wrote:
COCOronahan wrote:
Dionysus wrote:
COCOronahan wrote:

Chill, man!

26 and 27 are NOt filipinos and I'm not a sir.

ANSWERS :

* 1 and 2 is the same Black-Filipina girl sporting different hairstyles and I intentionally did it to trick you. LOL! :%)) :%)) :%))

* 3 is African American

* 4 to 20 are Filipinas (number 19 is a teen celebrity from Cebu) :-D

* 21 are HK girls, 22, 23 are Chinese

* 24 is Filipina

* 25, 26, 27 are Latinas

* 28 is Filipina

You got 6 correct answers out of 28. :-D :-D :-D

Last edited by COCOronahan on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
COCOronahan

Postby COCOronahan » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:20 am

PeterPaul wrote:
COCOronahan wrote:

Hey Paul! You only got 1, 2, 24, and half of 27 wrong. Great job! <:-P <:-P <:-P

COCOronahan

Postby PeterPaul » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:47 pm

COCOronahan wrote:
PeterPaul wrote:
COCOronahan wrote:

Hey Paul! You only got 1, 2, 24, and half of 27 wrong. Great job! <:-P <:-P <:-P

Thanks Cocoronahan. I had mixed feelings with 24 and 27, they could be or could be not. But 1 and 2?! Whoa, didn't expect that she has Filipino blood.
PeterPaul

Postby COCOronahan » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:51 am

PeterPaul wrote:
COCOronahan wrote:
PeterPaul wrote:
COCOronahan wrote:

Thanks Cocoronahan. I had mixed feelings with 24 and 27, they could be or could be not. But 1 and 2?! Whoa, didn't expect that she has Filipino blood.

She looks good though....... It's amazing how simple hairstyle can change the look of some people. :-D :-D :-D

COCOronahan

Postby Dionysus » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:54 am

COCOronahan wrote:
26 and 27 are NOt filipinos and I'm not a sir.

ANSWERS :

* 1 and 2 is the same Black-Filipina girl sporting different hairstyles and I intentionally did it to trick you. LOL! :%)) :%)) :%))

* 3 is African American

* 4 to 20 are Filipinas (number 19 is a teen celebrity from Cebu) :-D

* 21 are HK girls, 22, 23 are Chinese

* 24 is Filipina

* 25, 26, 27 are Latinas

* 28 is Filipina

You got 6 correct answers out of 28. :-D :-D :-D

oh! spoken like a real expert :lol: :lol:
Dionysus

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:44 pm

Best of LUCK Patricia!
today is the PRESS PRESENTATION!

>=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p

UNO - God of Beauty

Previous

Return to GENERAL