I WANNA WORK IN AUSTRALIA SO BADDDDDDDDDDDDD

Forum rules
Make friends here! Non-pageant related discussions about Lifestyle, Romance, Worldwide News, Spirituality, Celebrities, Music, Sports, etc.

I WANNA WORK IN AUSTRALIA SO BADDDDDDDDDDDDD

Postby TANGWEN ANG DYOSA » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:17 am

I'M ALWAYS DAYDREAMIN WORKIN IN AUSTRALIA. :hx 8-> 8->

I REALLY LOVE AUSTRALIA 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> ..

HELLO I JUST WANNA ASK... I WANNA WORK IN AUSTRALIA SO MUCH..
:| :| :| :|

-ANYONE WORKING IN AUSTRALIA? :-D

-IS IT HARD TO APPLY FOR A JOB IN AUSTRALIA? PARTICULARLY MARKETING MANAGEMENT.. :-D

-IS IT HARD TO GET AUSTRALIAN VISA? :-D

-DO THEY LOVE FILIPINOS? :-D

-COST OF LIVIN? :-D

:hx :hx :hx

:hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx

Not Happy with Miss Universe Result :(
TANGWEN ANG DYOSA
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: TANG WEN
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1918
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Beauty Queen
Hobbies/Interests: Charity works

Re: I WANNA WORK IN AUSTRALIA SO BADDDDDDDDDDDDD

Postby Agua Maldita » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:41 am

I've hear different views on Australia.

It has become more of a multi-racial nation in the last 50 years but there's alot more discrimination against those who are not of European descent. If you do settle in Australia, be sure you reside in areas where diversity is celebrated!

As far as work, Australia has a very strong economy and they are in dire need of a labor force.

Don't be fooled. The average Aussies feel superior to those who they deemed as foreigners.

For the most part, those who interact and embrace cultural differences tend to respect the achievement of Filipino-Aussies!

The Visa process is excruciating and the cost of living is high.

Good luck!
ImageImage
Agua Maldita
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Alyssa
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1990
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Missosology Royalty
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants. GTL. Beach, Travel.

Postby TANGWEN ANG DYOSA » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:55 am

Agua Maldita wrote:
I've hear different views on Australia.

It has become more of a multi-racial nation in the last 50 years but there's alot more discrimination against those who are not of European descent. If you do settle in Australia, be sure you reside in areas where diversity is celebrated!

As far as work, Australia has a very strong economy and they are in dire need of a labor force.

Don't be fooled. The average Aussies feel superior to those who they deemed as foreigners.

For the most part, those who interact and embrace cultural differences tend to respect the achievement of Filipino-Aussies!

The Visa process is excruciating and the cost of living is high.

Good luck!

I really wanna work in Australia, since in college. haha, I have australian magazines,

really but I have to earn that much because the cost of livin was high! :|

Im fluent in English but not the Aussie Accent, its Amerian Accent tho.
Oh well! I really wanna go there.. 8-> [-O<
TANGWEN ANG DYOSA

Postby XAMURAI » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:21 am

I have relatives in Australia, so I had loads of magazines and books about the country that they sent to me when I was younger. I dreamed of going there someday, to work and to live a "happy" life. In 2001, I had the opportunity to visit my relatives in Sydney, and then a few months later I went back there again, but my relatives toured me to Canberra and Melbourne, just to lure me into migrating there after my studies in Japan is over.

Yeah... it was a nice place to visit, but I could not imagine myself living there. It looks good on still photos, but for me, living in Japan is much better! And when I get tired of working, I can go back to the Philippines and simply have a quiet retirement there.
My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping

Postby TANGWEN ANG DYOSA » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:26 am

Stephen wrote:I have relatives in Australia, so I had loads of magazines and books about the country that they sent to me when I was younger. I dreamed of going there someday, to work and to live a "happy" life. In 2001, I had the opportunity to visit my relatives in Sydney, and then a few months later I went back there again, but my relatives toured me to Canberra and Melbourne, just to lure me into migrating there after my studies in Japan is over.

Yeah... it was a nice place to visit, but I could not imagine myself living there. It looks good on still photos, but for me, living in Japan is much better! And when I get tired of working, I can go back to the Philippines and simply have a quiet retirement there.

Oh thanks stephen. I think Australia needs manpower. I just love to work there because of high paying jobs, aussies are happy go lucky people.
Me either have relatives but in Singapore. But I really want to spend like what you've said " A GOOD LIFE " in Australia. :7
Btw, In Japan is it hard to look for a job? But I'm still worried workin there like what happened last March. I hope people there were okay. :hx
TANGWEN ANG DYOSA

Postby XAMURAI » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:39 am

TANG WEN wrote:
Stephen wrote:I have relatives in Australia, so I had loads of magazines and books about the country that they sent to me when I was younger. I dreamed of going there someday, to work and to live a "happy" life. In 2001, I had the opportunity to visit my relatives in Sydney, and then a few months later I went back there again, but my relatives toured me to Canberra and Melbourne, just to lure me into migrating there after my studies in Japan is over.

Oh thanks stephen. I think Australia needs manpower. I just love to work there because of high paying jobs, aussies are happy go lucky people.
Me either have relatives but in Singapore. But I really want to spend like what you've said " A GOOD LIFE " in Australia. :7
Btw, In Japan is it hard to look for a job? But I'm still worried workin there like what happened last March. I hope people there were okay. :hx

I think Australia needs manpower, and you're right with that. But, it's still not a place for me. The only thing that keeps my relatives in Australia is their family. If it's just their will, they would be spending most of their times in the Philippines, evidence of that are my unmarried relatives who would go back to Bacolod and stay there for three months after they have saved enough money! Many of my Australian friends here in Japan don't want to go back there anymore! I even know of a lawyer who gave up his job in Brisbane and ended up as an elementary school teacher in the island of Shikoku!
They need workers to fill their barren territories, such as Northern Territory and Western Australia. My high school friend who married an Australian is now in Perth, and she said that another month there would make her crazy!!!
Anyway, the only problem about finding a job in Japan is the language barrier.

XAMURAI

Postby CHOTA CHETAN » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:49 am

Its a wonderful place to live.....Its a beautiful country.....I have lived there for a year(Melbourne). I never encountered racism or bias anywhere......Infact i was astounded to see so many of my fellow countrymen in Melbourne...Its a melting pot of different cultures and nationalities....We had Italians, turkish and Koreans as our neighbours....It was fun.....I intend to migrate in a couple of years....My brother is already a citizen of Australia...It helps a lot if you have a blood relative who is an Australian national when you apply for your VISA.....I would say go for it :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p The stan dard of living is high but then quality of life is also better........
CHOTA CHETAN

Date of Birth: 27 Jun 1980
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: TEAM LEADER IN BPO
Hobbies/Interests: PAGEANTS, COOKING, EATING, SLEEPING
Message: the more i come across humans...the more i love my animals...

Postby TANGWEN ANG DYOSA » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:53 am

Stephen wrote:
TANG WEN wrote:

I think Australia needs manpower, and you're right with that. But, it's still not a place for me. The only thing that keeps my relatives in Australia is their family. If it's just their will, they would be spending most of their times in the Philippines, evidence of that are my unmarried relatives who would go back to Bacolod and stay there for three months after they have saved enough money! Many of my Australian friends here in Japan don't want to go back there anymore! I even know of a lawyer who gave up his job in Brisbane and ended up as an elementary school teacher in the island of Shikoku!
They need workers to fill their barren territories, such as Northern Territory and Western Australia. My high school friend who married an Australian is now in Perth, and she said that another month there would make her crazy!!!

I wonder why they don't wanna go back there? I can see Australia as a "FUN LOVIN Country with GREAT opportunities."
Well in Japan you should be learning Nihonggo if you wanna go there and Japan is a well respected country because people their are so industrious and respectful.
:hx
TANGWEN ANG DYOSA

Postby TANGWEN ANG DYOSA » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:56 am

DickTracy wrote:Its a wonderful place to live.....Its a beautiful country.....I have lived there for a year(Melbourne). I never encountered racism or bias anywhere......Infact i was astounded to see so many of my fellow countrymen in Melbourne...Its a melting pot of different cultures and nationalities....We had Italians, turkish and Koreans as our neighbours....It was fun.....I intend to migrate in a couple of years....My brother is already a citizen of Australia...It helps a lot if you have a blood relative who is an Australian national when you apply for your VISA.....I would say go for it :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p The stan dard of living is high but then quality of life is also better........

Omg. I love it! :hx I want too, but I dont have any relatives there, thats the problem. Most of my relatives are in Singapore some in Dubai and Seattle, US.
I have to earn that much of money and look for my fate in Australia..
TANGWEN ANG DYOSA

Postby Miss Universe 1000 B.C » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:58 am

All my blessings and good wishes TANG WEN that your dreams come true as soon as possible. :=p
Miss Universe 1000 B.C
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Real Life Name/Nick: SHAYNAH MARÍA HERRERA
Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1924
Profession: GODDESS OF BEAUTY
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, Magic, Divination, Occultism, Mysticism

Postby XAMURAI » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:59 am

TANG WEN wrote:
Stephen wrote:
TANG WEN wrote:

I wonder why they don't wanna go back there? I can see Australia as a "FUN LOVIN Country with GREAT opportunities."
Well in Japan you should be learning Nihonggo if you wanna go there and Japan is a well respected country because people their are so industrious and respectful.

Once you are in Australia, it is very difficult to get out of there. It is no wonder why I met lots of Australian youths who would travel around the world first before they would sign a contract to work in a company. I've met lots of them when I was backpacking. Fun-loving, indeed, but there's this sense of being trapped on it. If the second option for you would be working in the Philippines, then I must say that Australia is a far better option!
I have been in Japan for more than 11 years now, so I can say that I am very comfortable with my life here. I can read, write and speak the language, so there's basically no superficial barrier for me to get a good job. It's just the legal aspect like getting long-term visa so it would be easier for me to shift jobs that is giving me a little bit of problem.

XAMURAI

Postby TANGWEN ANG DYOSA » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:00 am

Miss Universe 1000 B.C wrote:All my blessings and good wishes TANG WEN that your dreams come true as soon as possible. :=p

Thank you so much granny. I hope so.. :-* >:D<
TANGWEN ANG DYOSA

Postby TANGWEN ANG DYOSA » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:06 am

Stephen wrote:
TANG WEN wrote:
Stephen wrote:
TANG WEN wrote:

Once you are in Australia, it is very difficult to get out of there. It is no wonder why I met lots of Australian youths who would travel around the world first before they would sign a contract to work in a company. I've met lots of them when I was backpacking. Fun-loving, indeed, but there's this sense of being trapped on it. If the second option for you would be working in the Philippines, then I must say that Australia is a far better option!
I have been in Japan for more than 11 years now, so I can say that I am very comfortable with my life here. I can read, write and speak the language, so there's basically no superficial barrier for me to get a good job. It's just the legal aspect like getting long-term visa so it would be easier for me to shift jobs that is giving me a little bit of problem.

I see. There's alot of opportunities for me here in the Philippines, like in some top corporations, but the basic salary won't be enough to have BIG savings, ya know what I mean stephen, of course I would like to give my family a good life also I love to do like some charity works. Haha but its true! :-D That's why I'm planning to relocate to have better future. I know its all about fate.. But come on I want to give all my best and I want to be happy. :">
Japan is the best country to work with, but the caligraphy thingy is hard to learn, I only knew some words like Arigato, Sayonara and Watashi wa anata wo aishite te imasu! 8->
TANGWEN ANG DYOSA

Postby marcjc83 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:11 am

Hey Tang Wen. Its great place to live in Australia but yeah it can be a bit racist and you'll need to compete with a lot of asian boys for the hot aussie boys attention hehehe. It's also very expensive to live here in Australia like petrol costs, housing, food and work choice legislation. But overall everything just keeps going up! The good thing about Australia is its very laid back,clean country and the job wages really great! Anyway just go for a working holiday and see for yourself preferably when its summer cos winter here sux. Good luck
marcjc83

Real Life Name/Nick: Marc
Date of Birth: 13 Aug 2012
Profession: Wonderwoman
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Eating Sausage

Postby TANGWEN ANG DYOSA » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:16 am

marcjc83 wrote:Hey Tang Wen. Its great place to live in Australia but yeah it can be a bit racist and you'll need to compete with a lot of asian boys for the hot aussie boys attention hehehe. It's also very expensive to live here in Australia like petrol costs, housing, food and work choice legislation. But overall everything just keeps going up! The good thing about Australia is its very laid back,clean country and the job wages really great! Anyway just go for a working holiday and see for yourself preferably when its summer cos winter here sux. Good luck

MARC!! I love competition! That would be fine for me! Haha!! Im not a typical-kind of Asian! :!! Haha yabang! but seriously! :hx
I'll go for it. I will borrow some money to my cousins, just to go there! I love the MARDI GRAS!!! [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<
[youtube]hS7i9R29agk[/youtube]

but anyway Im there for work, aussie hot boys would just be a bonus for me! :%))
TANGWEN ANG DYOSA

Postby marcjc83 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:18 am

Good let me know when you do!
marcjc83

Real Life Name/Nick: Marc
Date of Birth: 13 Aug 2012
Profession: Wonderwoman
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Eating Sausage

Postby TANGWEN ANG DYOSA » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:20 am

marcjc83 wrote:Good let me know when you do!

Ok! IM Excited for MARDI GRAS 2012 8->
TANGWEN ANG DYOSA

Postby coldfire » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:07 am

Australia is a great country to live. If you are an immigrant depending on which sector u work, u might struggle a bit just like migrating in any other country. Life here is good, i live in queensland so the weather is great, people are gay friendly ang tolerant, wage is higher compared to britain or even america (min. Wage). It's pretty laid back aas well. Only thing is its getting hard to get an immigrant visa here in australia as it is being regulated nowadays. You can try being a student first and try if you like the lifestyle here. Even if you are a studentyou can still work.
coldfire
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 08 Aug 1988
Profession: hospitality
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: watching dvds, cooking

Postby TANGWEN ANG DYOSA » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:47 am

coldfire wrote:Australia is a great country to live. If you are an immigrant depending on which sector u work, u might struggle a bit just like migrating in any other country. Life here is good, i live in queensland so the weather is great, people are gay friendly ang tolerant, wage is higher compared to britain or even america (min. Wage). It's pretty laid back aas well. Only thing is its getting hard to get an immigrant visa here in australia as it is being regulated nowadays. You can try being a student first and try if you like the lifestyle here. Even if you are a studentyou can still work.

Thank you for that. Student? I'll be lookin for a job there. You mean by student visa? could be like tourist visa first?
TANGWEN ANG DYOSA

Postby TANGWEN ANG DYOSA » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:50 am

lvepeeple wrote:PER STATISTIC---AUSTRALIAN HAS A POPULATION OF 22 MILLION.... PHIL HAS 94 MILLION.. UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IN AUSSIE WAS 4.7 AS TO PHIL.. APPROX 7.3% NOT BAD AS TO SIZE SQ. METERS/MILES PHILIPPINES WAS 20 X THE SIZE OF AUSTRALIA... PER CAPITA IN THE PHIL WAS 3,900$ $$$ AS TO 43,000 IN AUSTRALIA........ THERE ARE ABOUT 336,000 FILIPINOS RESIDING IN AUSTRALIA...... GOOD LUCK.....

Wow lvepple. Comparing to Phil again, hehe we all know that Australia has better economy. That's why I'm plannin to relocate. Ive done reading about Australian culture etc. I think, would be nice if I'll try my fate there. :"> .
TANGWEN ANG DYOSA

Postby ifathombeauty » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:00 pm

I've been hearing a lot of success stories from fellow Filipinos living in Australia.. I've a lot of relatives there who acquired citizenship already. I also want to visit someday.
"never a failure, always a lesson"
ifathombeauty
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: deej
Date of Birth: 30 Mar 1985
Profession: freelance
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: extensive barbie collection

Postby TANGWEN ANG DYOSA » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:14 pm

ifathombeauty wrote:I've been hearing a lot of success stories from fellow Filipinos living in Australia.. I've a lot of relatives there who acquired citizenship already. I also want to visit someday.

really? omg im excited! :) Ill apply online! I hope I can go there someday and have a decent work..
TANGWEN ANG DYOSA

Postby TANGWEN ANG DYOSA » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:29 pm

lvepeeple wrote:
TANG WEN wrote:
lvepeeple wrote:PER STATISTIC---AUSTRALIAN HAS A POPULATION OF 22 MILLION.... PHIL HAS 94 MILLION.. UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IN AUSSIE WAS 4.7 AS TO PHIL.. APPROX 7.3% NOT BAD AS TO SIZE SQ. METERS/MILES PHILIPPINES WAS 20 X THE SIZE OF AUSTRALIA... PER CAPITA IN THE PHIL WAS 3,900$ $$$ AS TO 43,000 IN AUSTRALIA........ THERE ARE ABOUT 336,000 FILIPINOS RESIDING IN AUSTRALIA...... GOOD LUCK.....

Wow lvepple. Comparing to Phil again, hehe we all know that Australia has better economy. That's why I'm plannin to relocate. Ive done reading about Australian culture etc. I think, would be nice if I'll try my fate there. :"> .

that's cool... lol plus u did your homework... Any particular job you are interested in?I'm sure you'll get one...... lol...

i'm more on marketing.. im a marketing management major. maybe on events/tv networks/products etc.. haha! :hx
TANGWEN ANG DYOSA

Postby SamSharma » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:51 am

Wow lvepple. Comparing to Phil again, hehe we all know that Australia has better economy. That's why I'm plannin to relocate. Ive done reading about Australian culture etc. I think, would be nice if I'll try my fate there. Have a look at https://www.visalounge.com/apply-for-visa-dubai-online to get your Dubai visa ASAP.
SamSharma
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Sam Sharma
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Profession: Executive
Hobbies/Interests: Soccer

Return to CHITCHAT LOUNGE