most ANNOYING word

Forum rules
Make friends here! Non-pageant related discussions about Lifestyle, Romance, Worldwide News, Spirituality, Celebrities, Music, Sports, etc.

Re: most ANNOYING word

Postby OCTOBERBOY » Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:38 pm

dismas wrote:REALLY… signor gabriel, really?…for real? …a few times i got annoyed with REALLY…once i answered back: what do you think of me, a liar?...

I LIKE THAT DISMAS......."a LIAR?" [vegasboy]

...saeed...rare is the time that i snap at others...one of those time was when i got annoyed with one's REALLY...so, how's one of Misso's glamor boys? :"> ...right on the track for that SUPERSTAR tag, eh?... :=p

GOOD MORNING....."DISMAS" HOWS YOUR DAY?....THANKS FOR SAYING THAT MY FRIEND.......SUPERSTAR? I LIKE "SUPER HUNG STUD" :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) JUST KIDDING MY FRIEND! :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!
OCTOBERBOY
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Eigres Satkeb
Date of Birth: 20 Oct 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Workout, Travel, Playing Poker

Postby dismas » Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:08 pm

VEGASBOY wrote:
dismas wrote:REALLY… signor gabriel, really?…for real? …a few times i got annoyed with REALLY…once i answered back: what do you think of me, a liar?...

...saeed...rare is the time that i snap at others...one of those time was when i got annoyed with one's REALLY...so, how's one of Misso's glamor boys? :"> ...right on the track for that SUPERSTAR tag, eh?... :=p

GOOD MORNING....."DISMAS" HOWS YOUR DAY?....THANKS FOR SAYING THAT MY FRIEND.......SUPERSTAR? I LIKE "SUPER HUNG STUD" :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) JUST KIDDING MY FRIEND! :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

...i'm good...well not totally. thinking of the effects of nature's wrath in my hometown and nearby places...even worse than what we've suffered here in Manila few days ago...we're waiting for the floodwater to subside before we could go there and give assistance to kinsfolk and friends...

...super hung stud, eh?...to see is to believe though :%)) =;)) ...kidding...i know you are :"> ...stay cool S.H.Stud! ;,)
dismas
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Dismas
Date of Birth: 22 Sep 1998
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: conservateur
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Mountain climbing, hiking, xcountry run

Postby OCTOBERBOY » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:28 pm

dismas wrote:
VEGASBOY wrote:

...i'm good...well not totally. thinking of the effects of nature's wrath in my hometown and nearby places...even worse than what we've suffered here in Manila few days ago...we're waiting for the floodwater to subside before we could go there and give assistance to kinsfolk and friends...

...super hung stud, eh?...to see is to believe though :%)) =;)) ...kidding...i know you are :"> ...stay cool S.H.Stud! ;,)

THAT WOULD BE NICE DISMAS.......HELPING HANDS TO YOUR COUNTRY PEOPLE. I WISH I CAN BE THERE TOO BUT MY SCHOOL IS MY FIRST PRIORITY RIGHT NOW. I SENDING MY PRAYERS TO ALL THE PEOPLE OF THE PHILIPPINES. GOD BLESS YOU ALL...... :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx
I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!
OCTOBERBOY

Real Life Name/Nick: Eigres Satkeb
Date of Birth: 20 Oct 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Workout, Travel, Playing Poker

Postby dismas » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:43 am

Anthony I wrote:I hate the word "good bye." Hehehehehehehehe...

...i hate GOODBYE...most goodbyes are not GOOD...they make you cry... :">
dismas

Real Life Name/Nick: Dismas
Date of Birth: 22 Sep 1998
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: conservateur
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Mountain climbing, hiking, xcountry run

Previous

Return to CHITCHAT LOUNGE