Doras Heart Facebook Fan Page Decreasement.

Forum rules
Make friends here! Non-pageant related discussions about Lifestyle, Romance, Worldwide News, Spirituality, Celebrities, Music, Sports, etc.

Doras Heart Facebook Fan Page Decreasement.

Postby dora » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:36 am

I came from a little likes from my facebook fanpage, it just only for 6 months when my facebook fanpage was increased until 30,000. I was stuck 5,000 likes since 2013, decreased or any increasement of my fanpage, it is still I'm existing. I'm not here just because of likes, but I'm here just to share my rights and dignity. I hope that facebook are going to be fairly, because they are deactivating some of our likes, when we are inviting people in our facebook fanpage: something that it is not counted, this was begin last night, by changing my name through Roshnier Lomboy - Doras Heart. I was also experienced this before in my other facebook fanpage, that was my official account before, but because of a big decreasement, I will never don't want to back it again and I given to my share holders or the people that I trusted. We are not inorganic supporters, we are recruiting people from the other countries to encourage as to like us through social media. We are organic, we are only many people, but we are inviting people manually through social media. This is non-profit online organization, that is handled by Doras Heart, we don't used any money just to increased our likes, we our doing it manually, because we are an organization."

PEACE
dora
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: DORAS HEART
Date of Birth: 13 Dec 1994
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Anything that is according to my skills
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, Cleaning, Cooking, Eating, Singing

Re: Doras Heart Facebook Fan Page Decreasement.

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:55 am

Kumusta kan bakla? Anya ngay daytoy ibagbagam. Saw your facebook fanpages, lakas ng trip mo. :%)) ingat ka, baka matokhang ka. =;))
Ea'rend¿l
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Earendil
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1986
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Knight of Templar
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Astronomy and Chasing Time

Return to CHITCHAT LOUNGE