dedicated to Aishwarya Rai

Re: dedicated to Aishwarya Rai

Postby Nasty » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:57 am

Vladrak wrote:Secondly, people who post nasty comments about a celeb in a thread dedicated to the celeb are the most definate form of attention seekers. They know that the thread will mostly have fans of the celeb and if he/she posts nasty comments about the celeb then 1 of the loyal fans will stand up and give him/her the attention that they are so desparately seeking. I am so sorry if you feel so neglected and sorry for yourself that you have to write nasty things about others just to make yourself feel better...I urge you to get help be its 2 l8.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I didn't post negative comment to seek out attention. I said it because it's my honest opinion. And no, pointing out that Rai is not as beautiful as her fans claim she is does not make myself feel better; it's just pointing out something like pointing out I don't like the taste of dark chocolate. As for getting help, I'd advise you do the same since you obviously taking it personally when someone insults your idol. Idol worship is dangerous.

Vladrak wrote:And you can keep guessing my ethnicity...at least i dont judge people based on their race and ethnicity, as per ur comments Ash is only beautiful to mostly Indians and other asians, well that is utter crap, she is very famous among Europeans as well, she even has a tulip named after her in Denmark, do you really think an European country would do that 4 sm1 they considered ugly???

I don't need to keep guessing. You're more than likely an Indo-Fijian and the fact that you won't specify otherwise confirms so along with your defensive attitude. And are you serious? First, what I said about it being mainly Indians and some other South Asians praising Rai's "beauty" is true; you won't find many non-South Asians doing so, especially because most people here have no idea who she is. Second, she is NOT famous among Europeans lol. I've lived in the UK and France for 4 years and nobody knows who she is. Rai was named after a tulip in Denmark because the IIFA Awards took place there in 2005 and the tourism board offered it to her to attract Indian tourists. She is NOT even known by the public in Denmark. How delusional lol.

Vladrak wrote:You can try and besmirch her beauty all you like but the fact remains that her beauty is supreme and it can not be touched by such meager comments as yours. And wn did i say that all her movies were big hits...i am merely commenting on her beauty not her movies, yes her movies do flop but that happens to every actor in the world so wats te big deal about it? She has given some of the biggest hits as well: Hum Dil de chuke sanam, Taal, Devdaas, Jodha Akbar, Dhoom 2 just to name a few.

The fact that you claim it's a "fact" that her beauty is supreme shows how delusional you are (but that was already confirmed when you claimed that she was well known in Europe). Show a candid HQ picture of her anywhere in the world outside of South Asia and no one will be impressed. I never said that you said that all her movies were hits; I was just pointing the lies in her western interviews promoting herself back in 2005. She had Oprah and other interviewers introduce her as "the queen of Bollywood" when she was not. Her movies were flopping in India at the time until she fooled Indians into believing that the western public called her "the most beautiful woman in the world" and Indians were so proud that an Indian was supposedly being praised by westerners and all jumped on the bandwagon.

Vladrak wrote:chow 4 now....quick start thinking about new ways to say that Rai is ugly.....lol

No need to think. The recent picture I posted above does all the talking for me. :%)) This is not beautiful, sorry:

^No cute. Anyway, what happened to linking me to the page on the MWO website where she was announced most beautiful MW? Couldn't find it? Yes, well, we all known Rai fans always believe and push Internet rumors about their idol.

Nasty
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Ana
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1989
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Reclaiming beauty standards from the trannies

Postby USA1 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:47 pm

Nasty is a iranian not america..... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Hot Pinoys
[youtube]ibEpSz3ffpE[/youtube]

MISS EARTH IS THE MOST BORING PAGEANT IN THE WORLD!!!
USA1
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 11 Mar 1984
Profession: others
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: epic fail.

Postby Vladrak » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:36 pm

USA1 wrote:Nasty is a iranian not america..... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

lol...n she talks about my identity...get a life Nasty
Vladrak

Real Life Name/Nick: Vlady
Date of Birth: 13 Mar 1987
Profession: Chef
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: reading. drawing, cooking, chess, badminton

Postby Vladrak » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:54 pm

Nasty wrote:
Vladrak wrote:Secondly, people who post nasty comments about a celeb in a thread dedicated to the celeb are the most definate form of attention seekers. They know that the thread will mostly have fans of the celeb and if he/she posts nasty comments about the celeb then 1 of the loyal fans will stand up and give him/her the attention that they are so desparately seeking. I am so sorry if you feel so neglected and sorry for yourself that you have to write nasty things about others just to make yourself feel better...I urge you to get help be its 2 l8.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I didn't post negative comment to seek out attention. I said it because it's my honest opinion. And no, pointing out that Rai is not as beautiful as her fans claim she is does not make myself feel better; it's just pointing out something like pointing out I don't like the taste of dark chocolate. As for getting help, I'd advise you do the same since you obviously taking it personally when someone insults your idol. Idol worship is dangerous.

Vladrak wrote:And you can keep guessing my ethnicity...at least i dont judge people based on their race and ethnicity, as per ur comments Ash is only beautiful to mostly Indians and other asians, well that is utter crap, she is very famous among Europeans as well, she even has a tulip named after her in Denmark, do you really think an European country would do that 4 sm1 they considered ugly???

I don't need to keep guessing. You're more than likely an Indo-Fijian and the fact that you won't specify otherwise confirms so along with your defensive attitude. And are you serious? First, what I said about it being mainly Indians and some other South Asians praising Rai's "beauty" is true; you won't find many non-South Asians doing so, especially because most people here have no idea who she is. Second, she is NOT famous among Europeans lol. I've lived in the UK and France for 4 years and nobody knows who she is. Rai was named after a tulip in Denmark because the IIFA Awards took place there in 2005 and the tourism board offered it to her to attract Indian tourists. She is NOT even known by the public in Denmark. How delusional lol.

Vladrak wrote:You can try and besmirch her beauty all you like but the fact remains that her beauty is supreme and it can not be touched by such meager comments as yours. And wn did i say that all her movies were big hits...i am merely commenting on her beauty not her movies, yes her movies do flop but that happens to every actor in the world so wats te big deal about it? She has given some of the biggest hits as well: Hum Dil de chuke sanam, Taal, Devdaas, Jodha Akbar, Dhoom 2 just to name a few.

The fact that you claim it's a "fact" that her beauty is supreme shows how delusional you are (but that was already confirmed when you claimed that she was well known in Europe). Show a candid HQ picture of her anywhere in the world outside of South Asia and no one will be impressed. I never said that you said that all her movies were hits; I was just pointing the lies in her western interviews promoting herself back in 2005. She had Oprah and other interviewers introduce her as "the queen of Bollywood" when she was not. Her movies were flopping in India at the time until she fooled Indians into believing that the western public called her "the most beautiful woman in the world" and Indians were so proud that an Indian was supposedly being praised by westerners and all jumped on the bandwagon.

Vladrak wrote:chow 4 now....quick start thinking about new ways to say that Rai is ugly.....lol

No need to think. The recent picture I posted above does all the talking for me. :%)) This is not beautiful, sorry:

^No cute. Anyway, what happened to linking me to the page on the MWO website where she was announced most beautiful MW? Couldn't find it? Yes, well, we all known Rai fans always believe and push Internet rumors about their idol.

so here we go again....all the crap about Rai is not beautiful, Europeans dont know her, i am indo Fijian blah blah blah...carry on Nasty I hope this satisfies your hunger 4 attention ans brings some balance and satisfaction in your life.
All this crap is getting you nowhere, Ash is 1 of the most beautiful women in the world and she will remain to be that no matter what you say or do.

N as 4 my ethnicity (not that it matter 2 n e 1 but a racist lyk u) my mom is Tongan and my dad is part Fijian (My paternal great-grandfather was part Indian) so ys i do have some Indian blood i guess way down the line) so go on n use that against me.

As 4 ur suggestion of getting help....thnx alot, ys Ash is one of my idols n i do love her, but i think defnding sm1 is way better than besmirching sm1's name jst to gat attention....go on n deny dt u r not n attention seeker...every1 in this forum knows that u r :)>- :)>-

Yes the IFFA awards were held in Amsterdam n it was attented by hundreds of bollywood stars, y then did they name a tulip only after Ash? oh let me guess ur response....this was all a conspiracy cooked up by Ash, her PA and her fans rite? lol....get an anti jealousy pill....oh bt u r not jealous of Rai rite? yeah i believe u!!

ur responses really make my day...its lyk telling a kid that 1plus 1 is 2 not 11 n they still knt get it...lmao
Vladrak

Postby gotcha » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:50 pm

LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HER....her beauty, her moves, her acting, her intelligence...just awesome! :=p :=p
gotcha

Date of Birth: 25 May 1952
Profession: Nurse
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: beauty stuffs, bowling, outing

Postby tetrulz » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:30 pm

Image i have never seen someone this beautiful in my life.. especially this picture blows me away..
tetrulz

Real Life Name/Nick: tetsong
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1987
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: landscape architect
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: music, art and life
Message: Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clear to the bone.

Postby tetrulz » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:35 pm

ImageImageImage
tetrulz

Real Life Name/Nick: tetsong
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1987
Profession: landscape architect
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: music, art and life
Message: Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clear to the bone.

Postby Nasty » Wed May 16, 2012 2:03 am

I am not Iranian. [-X

Vladrak wrote:

Um... nice try.

Vladrak wrote:so here we go again....all the crap about Rai is not beautiful, Europeans dont know her, i am indo Fijian blah blah blah...carry on Nasty I hope this satisfies your hunger 4 attention ans brings some balance and satisfaction in your life.
All this crap is getting you nowhere, Ash is 1 of the most beautiful women in the world and she will remain to be that no matter what you say or do.

N as 4 my ethnicity (not that it matter 2 n e 1 but a racist lyk u) my mom is Tongan and my dad is part Fijian (My paternal great-grandfather was part Indian) so ys i do have some Indian blood i guess way down the line) so go on n use that against me.

As 4 ur suggestion of getting help....thnx alot, ys Ash is one of my idols n i do love her, but i think defnding sm1 is way better than besmirching sm1's name jst to gat attention....go on n deny dt u r not n attention seeker...every1 in this forum knows that u r :)>- :)>-

Yes the IFFA awards were held in Amsterdam n it was attented by hundreds of bollywood stars, y then did they name a tulip only after Ash? oh let me guess ur response....this was all a conspiracy cooked up by Ash, her PA and her fans rite? lol....get an anti jealousy pill....oh bt u r not jealous of Rai rite? yeah i believe u!!

ur responses really make my day...its lyk telling a kid that 1plus 1 is 2 not 11 n they still knt get it...lmao

No, Aishwarya has never been "most beautiful" and the vast majority of the people in the world don't believe so. Show most people a picture of her and do you really think they would choose her over someone like Monica Bellucci? Keep dreaming.

So you're part Indian. Good enough.

Why wouldn't they choose Aish for the tulip? Her PR campaigned for her. Are you seriously this naive?

God, you're pathetic and delusional.
Nasty

Postby Dionysus » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:48 pm

[youtube]g_Cy-Z0new8[/youtube]
Dionysus
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: DIONYSUS
Date of Birth: 03 Dec 2010
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: XXXXX
Hobbies/Interests: XXXXX
Message: ♥ Karisma Kapoor, Renée Zellweger, Christina Aguilera ♥

Postby Vladrak » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:25 pm

Nasty wrote:

I am not Iranian. [-X

Vladrak wrote:

Um... nice try.

Vladrak wrote:so here we go again....all the crap about Rai is not beautiful, Europeans dont know her, i am indo Fijian blah blah blah...carry on Nasty I hope this satisfies your hunger 4 attention ans brings some balance and satisfaction in your life.

No, Aishwarya has never been "most beautiful" and the vast majority of the people in the world don't believe so. Show most people a picture of her and do you really think they would choose her over someone like Monica Bellucci? Keep dreaming.

So you're part Indian. Good enough.

Why wouldn't they choose Aish for the tulip? Her PR campaigned for her. Are you seriously this naive?

God, you're pathetic and delusional.

May God grant you peace and some mental stability.....chow Nasty......n u will never b as beautiful and as famous as Ash... :)>- :)>-
Vladrak

Postby Nasty » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:14 pm

Vladrak wrote:May God grant you peace and some mental stability.....chow Nasty......n u will never b as beautiful and as famous as Ash... :)>- :)>-

Spare me your delusion and condescension. Even a normal girl like me is better-looking than this stocky-faced person with no chin and cheekbones:

There's a reason why no objective people rank her high in any beauty lists except crazy stans like you. 8->
Nasty

Postby chellomellow » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:41 pm

Nasty wrote:
Vladrak wrote:May God grant you peace and some mental stability.....chow Nasty......n u will never b as beautiful and as famous as Ash... :)>- :)>-

Spare me your delusion and condescension. Even a normal girl like me is better-looking than this stocky-faced person with no chin and cheekbones:

There's a reason why no objective people rank her high in any beauty lists except crazy stans like you. 8->

Your comment does not MATTER because you is SHIT =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) PURE SHIT!
─▀██▀▄███▄─ ▀██─██▀██▀▀▀█─
──██─███─███─██─██─██▄█──
──██─▀██▄██▀─▀█▄█▀─██▀█──
─▄██▄▄█▀▀▀─────▀──▄██▄▄▄█

[youtube]1rmr_z5bWgo[/youtube]

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 16 Dec 2008
Profession: I am an Angel sent from heaven ❤
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, Reading, Music, Drawing, Anime, Piano

Postby chellomellow » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:41 pm

REMEMBER THERE ARE NO CURE FOR JEALOUS AND INSURE PEOPLE OK =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow

Postby Nasty » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:50 pm

chellomellow wrote:Your comment does not MATTER because you is SHIT =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) PURE SHIT![/size][/font]

Wow... you've stopped so low to throwing personal insults because I said negative things about your favorite actress. How pathetic. Clearly you're the one who's shit (especially considering your English skills). =0

chellomellow wrote:REMEMBER THERE ARE NO CURE FOR JEALOUS AND INSURE PEOPLE OK =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

"Insure people"? Please learn to speak English. And no, I am not jealous. If I were, I wouldn't be praising REAL beauties. This woman cannot compete with women who are actually good-looking. You know ones with actual chins and cheekbones lmao.
Nasty

Postby chellomellow » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:57 pm

Nasty wrote:
chellomellow wrote:Your comment does not MATTER because you is SHIT =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) PURE SHIT![/size][/font]

Wow... you've stopped so low to throwing personal insults because I said negative things about your favorite actress. How pathetic. Clearly you're the one who's shit (especially considering your English skills). =0

chellomellow wrote:REMEMBER THERE ARE NO CURE FOR JEALOUS AND INSURE PEOPLE OK =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

"Insure people"? Please learn to speak English. And no, I am not jealous. If I were, I wouldn't be praising REAL beauties. This woman cannot compete with women who are actually good-looking. You know ones with actual chins and cheekbones lmao.

BISH LOL =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) OMG I MUST VISIT YOUR MENTAL HOSPITAL BTW WHO SAID AISH IS MY FAVE ACTRESS??? SHE IS JUST THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN AND I LIKE HER

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow

Postby Nasty » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:04 pm

chellomellow wrote:BISH LOL =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) OMG I MUST VISIT YOUR MENTAL HOSPITAL BTW WHO SAID AISH IS MY FAVE ACTRESS??? SHE IS JUST THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN AND I LIKE HER[/size][/font]

She's obviously one of your faves considering the bitch attack you're having. And LMAO @ "most beautiful woman in the world." Not even close. Even normal newsreaders are better-looking than this stocky, round-faced woman with a pecker nose. =;))

And you still need to learn how to speak English...
Nasty

Postby chellomellow » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:06 pm

Nasty wrote:
chellomellow wrote:BISH LOL =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) OMG I MUST VISIT YOUR MENTAL HOSPITAL BTW WHO SAID AISH IS MY FAVE ACTRESS??? SHE IS JUST THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN AND I LIKE HER[/size][/font]

She's obviously one of your faves considering the bitch attack you're having. And LMAO @ "most beautiful woman in the world." Not even close. Even normal newsreaders are better-looking than this stocky, round-faced woman with a pecker nose. =;))

me u so shut up i chay talk to u praper ?
this is slang bish need a life we dont even take u on because we know the true jeez

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow

Postby Nasty » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:08 pm

chellomellow wrote:
Nasty wrote:

me u so shut up i chay talk to u praper ?
this is slang bish need a life we dont even take u on because we know the true jeez

Slang? That's not slang. It's your inability to speak English. And if anyone needs a life, it's you considering you're the one having a bitch attack because I called out your fave for being the stock-faced, pecked-nose overrated mess. I'm still :%)) @ you stans trying to call the most beautiful anything. She's not even the most beautiful Indian woman lmao
Nasty

Postby chellomellow » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:12 pm

Why mi ah talk to an ignorant dotish fool ?

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow

Postby Nasty » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:15 pm

And you still can't speak English. "Bish"? Obviously a bitchy tranny pretending to be a girl. =;))
Nasty

Postby jobsikd » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:54 pm

I am also huge fan of the Aishwariya Rai...
jobsikd
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: jobsikd
Date of Birth: 06 Oct 1988
Profession: IT Consultant
Hobbies/Interests: Book Reading, Movies, dramas,

Postby Vladrak » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:20 pm

Nasty wrote:

Guys lets leave Nasty alone, she did not get the attention she wanted while growing up so she is getting it here. And why do people always think that evryone else HAS to learn english?
Chinese and hindi together with english are the 3 most widely spoken languages in the world, but do you see the chinese and indians going around and stating that the rest of the world should learn their language.

As for Ash, she was, is and will remain one of the most beautiful women in the world and any little kid throwing tantrums is not going to change that. May God grant us all peace. :)>- :)>-
Vladrak

Postby Nasty » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:42 am

Vladrak wrote:
Nasty wrote:

Guys lets leave Nasty alone, she did not get the attention she wanted while growing up so she is getting it here. And why do people always think that evryone else HAS to learn english?
Chinese and hindi together with english are the 3 most widely spoken languages in the world, but do you see the chinese and indians going around and stating that the rest of the world should learn their language.

As for Ash, she was, is and will remain one of the most beautiful women in the world and any little kid throwing tantrums is not going to change that. May God grant us all peace. :)>- :)>-

You're STILL playing that "looking for attention" card? If I were an attention seeker, I would be posting all the time. I don't. Nice try... again. Try coming out with something logical next time.

Uh... we're on an English language forum, so yes, speaking English is a requirement. You don't see Chinese and Indians telling the world to learn their languages because no one wants to and their languages are local, not international like English is. BTW, the top languages in the world are Mandarin, Spanish and English. Hindi is not one of them.

As for "Ash," she is still not that good-looking how hard rabid stans and prideful nationalists like you try to make her out to be and you're childish insults towards me aren't going to change that. :-*
Nasty

Postby Vladrak » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:10 pm

Nasty wrote:
Vladrak wrote:
Nasty wrote:

You're STILL playing that "looking for attention" card? If I were an attention seeker, I would be posting all the time. I don't. Nice try... again. Try coming out with something logical next time.

Uh... we're on an English language forum, so yes, speaking English is a requirement. You don't see Chinese and Indians telling the world to learn their languages because no one wants to and their languages are local, not international like English is. BTW, the top languages in the world are Mandarin, Spanish and English. Hindi is not one of them.

As for "Ash," she is still not that good-looking how hard rabid stans and prideful nationalists like you try to make her out to be and you're childish insults towards me aren't going to change that. :-*

Nice try Nasty, look up the top 30 most spoken languages in the world, hindi is at number 4 (after mandarin, english and spanish)

And yea ur are an attention seeker. Let me state a scenario for you: If I do not like chocolate cake, I would not eat it in the first place, rather than eating it and then bitching about how bad it is. So if you dont like Aishwarya, simply do not visit topics about her, rather than reading the comments and then bitching about it.

And yea we are in an english forum and let me ask you, how many languages do you know how to speak, read and write? at least the poor guy whom you were telling to learn english knows a bit of it apart from his mother tongue.

God has given you the gift of a sixth sense which is "NON SENSE"

But one thing I have to give to you is that you are truly living up to ur name.
Vladrak

Postby Myles76 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:39 pm

...Aish you are just beautiful =D> ..no matter what others say...hmm, sounding like a song again :%))
Be bitchy, Be fierce, Be yourself....just ignore them anyway...

Myles76

Real Life Name/Nick: Myles Alexander
Date of Birth: 03 Mar 1983
Profession: free lance
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: relaxing, travelling and enjoying life

Postby Blade » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:36 pm

Her beauty will never fade <3
Blade
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.

Real Life Name/Nick: Blade
Date of Birth: 19 May 1993
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Freelancer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Writing, Net Surfing, Watching Movies

Postby Dionysus » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:13 am

Dionysus

Postby Dionysus » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:15 am

Dionysus

Postby incredible_india » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:45 pm

yes aish is most beautiful girl in world...and i really admire ur passion for her!!!

some of the pics which i like:
[img]Cm8flvSoxpg[/img].
incredible_india

Real Life Name/Nick: gurbani
Date of Birth: 25 Aug 1989
Profession: it consultant
Hobbies/Interests: reading,surfing

Postby Icyblue001 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:05 am

MOST BEAUTIFUL MISS WORLD EVER!!!!! :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7
Icyblue001

Real Life Name/Nick: Manasi
Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1995
Profession: STUDENT
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: INDIAN TELEVISION, INDIAN BEAUTY PAEGENTS, INDIA

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Club of Most Beautiful Women in the World