A Very Rare Goddess.. "they have to Respect my choice"

A Very Rare Goddess.. "they have to Respect my choice"

Postby galactus » Fri May 17, 2013 10:24 am

i just wanna share the rare beauty of Adriana Lima, she is one of a kind lady because she remained Virgin during her wedding day. :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7
indeed, Looks can be decieving because the inner beauty comes from within.

"They have to respect that this is my choice. If there’s no respect, that means they don’t want me."

It’s easy to say that beauty is not an ability. That a successful modeling career is more a factor of genetic luck than hard work and character. But think of how much effort you put into making yourself presentable for a first date or a job interview. Imagine that kind of meticulous physical preparation, but with a hundred times bigger stakes, fierce competition, and all the time. All day, every day you must look not only incredible, but winningly incredible.

As many ex-supermodels later admit to, maintaining that high level beauty is very hard work. Like success in other industries, it often takes equal parts talent and persistence to make something of yourself. Unless you’re born a supergenius, in which case success comes rather easily. In this sense, Adriana Lima is to beauty what Stephen Hawking is to brains, because people have been virtually showering her with beauty contest crowns and modeling contracts since she was 15 years old.

Quotes from Adriana on love and waiting…

I believe love just happens once. You can be mistaken, you can think you are in love, but after a while you discover that you’re really not. Real love is different.

On waiting till marriage…

Sex is for after marriage [emphasis hers].

On guy’s reacting to her decision to wait until marriage…

They have to respect that this is my choice. If there’s no respect, that means they don’t want me.

When asked to talk about sex by a magazine interviewer…

I’m not very experienced, okay?

On boyfriends…

I have just three boyfriends in my life.

On meeting Marko Jaric, her future husband…

I never saw myself being married and having a child. Not because I did not want to. But it’s tough to find somebody. [When I met Marko] everything changed. I knew he was the one and I could see myself married with him and with a big family.”

Mini-Biography

Born: June 12, 1981 in Salvador, Brazil

Age 0.5: Her father, Nelson Torres, abandons Adriana and her mother. Adriana will be raised by her mother.

Age 6-11: Wins a few chid-beauty pageants, but has no interest in pursuing a career in modeling/pageants. Has no idea what she wants to do with her life.

Age 14: A highschool friend of Adriana’s wants to enter Ford’s “Supermodel of Brazil” modeling contest, but feels nervous and doesn’t want to enter by herself. To support her friend, Adriana enters the contest with her. The agency likes Adriana’s headshots so much that they accept Adriana into the competition (no word on how the friend fared).

Age 15: 1st place in Ford’s “Supermodel of Brazil”. Enters Ford’s “Supermodel of the World” contest, and finishes 2nd.

Age 18: Moves from Brazil to New York, signs with Elite Modeling

Age 19: Becomes an official Victoria’s Secret Angel and a GUESS Girl in the same year.

Age 20: First acting role in The Follow, an episode of the excellent short film series The Hire produced by BMW. She plays a beautiful damsel in distress (and appears alongside Clive Owen, Mickey Rorke, and Forest Whitaker). She also begins dating Lenny Kravitz (her longtime favorite musician). Watch the BMW short film The Follow with Adriana Lima here.

Age 21: Lenny Kravitz, somewhat of a playboy, tries to lock down Adriana Lima and proposes to her. They are engaged for several months before ending their relationship (for reasons she refuses to talk about).

Age 22: Signs as spokesperson for Maybeline cosmetics. Begins dating Prince Wenzeslaus. Appears in controversial “Angel in Venice” commercial with Bob Dylan. Watch Adriana’s commercial with Bob Dylan here.

Age 23: Ranks #1 on Askmen.com’s Most Desirable Women 2004

Age 24: Again ranks #1 on Askmen.com’s Most Desireable Women. Becomes official spokesperson for Telcom Italia Mobile, earning her the nickname “Italy’s Catherine-Zeta Jones”. Listed in Forbes “25 Best-paid Celebrities under 25”. Ends relationship with Prince Wenzeslaus after three years. Goes on a couple dates with Derek Jeter. April issue of GQ with her on the cover is highest selling GQ issue ever.

Age 25: Meets Serbian basketball player Marko Jaric and falls in love instantly, tells interviewers that she’s met the One. Ranks 99th on Forbes Celebrity 100 (highest paid celebrities in the world), and is the fifth highest-paid supermodel in the world.

Age 26: Officially admits that she is dating Marko Jaric. Ranked by Forbes as the fourth highest-paid supermodel in the world.

Age 27 (Valentines Day): Marries Marko Jaric in small private civil ceremony on Valentine’s day.

Age 27: Featured on the cover of Esquire’s 75th Anniversary Issue. Adriana’s superbowl ad is the most-watched ad of the whole game. A fan of Ugly Betty, she makes a memorable guest appearance on the show as herself.

Age 28: Gives birth to her first daughter, Valentina

Other interesting Adriana Lima facts:
1.She is precisely on-time for interviews, even in the morning. This is a quality, one interviewer notes, that is atypical of supermodels, New Yorkers, and the wealthy (of which Adriana is all three), who usually arrive late.
2.When asks, says she just kind of fell into modeling. She wants to be a pediatrician now.
3.An enthusiastic Catholic, she goes to church every Sunday and wears a scapular (prayer and a sacred symbol, like a locket) around her neck when not modeling.
4.The term “adriana lima” is defined in the Urban Dictionary as “someone beyond perfection”.

source: http://waitingtillmarriage.org/adriana- ... il-age-27/

galactus
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: galactus
Date of Birth: 13 Apr 1991
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: DELUSIONAL Extinguisher
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: sports, traveling, movies, and music
Message: What may be beautiful to you, May not be beautiful to me or us. RESPECT

Re: A Very Rare Goddess.. "they have to Respect my choice"

Postby ChunBoy » Fri May 17, 2013 11:10 am

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7
ChunBoy
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 26 May 1985
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: tambay
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: too many to mention

Postby Hero_KENN » Fri May 17, 2013 12:20 pm

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7
[youtube]fL6FaI-wJxs[/youtube]
Hero_KENN
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: Derek Holmes
Date of Birth: 14 Aug 1990
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Blow Collar Job
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Sitting and Sleeping

Postby galactus » Fri May 17, 2013 2:59 pm

Marko Jaric is the luckiest person in the world for being the husband of the Godess "Adriana". :hx :hx :hx
that is one of the best gift that every woman should give to their future husband.

SHE IS BLAZING HOT! :"> :"> :"> :"> :"> :">
galactus

Message: What may be beautiful to you, May not be beautiful to me or us. RESPECT

Postby derven.derven » Fri May 17, 2013 8:58 pm

The question is, did she "really" remained virgin until her wedding day? Well, only her and God knows. No pun intended.

If that is a yes, then I feel glad for her that within the years of her busy modelling career and in the showbiz or entertainment industry, no one had taken advantage over her; with the irresistible appeal, sexiness and unique beauty that she has. It is really tempting you know. Yes, it makes many doubt including me but hey if she declares that, then so be it.
derven.derven

Real Life Name/Nick: nemeyn
Date of Birth: 10 Oct 1934
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: strenger
Hobbies/Interests: digginfoe

Postby galactus » Sat May 18, 2013 9:16 am

yes she was a virgin at 27. i personally believe in her and it is not impossible if the men she were dating then truly respect and love her truthfully.
love is not all about Sex, it's also about respect to the woman whom you love most.

this is her GQ interviewed article: Image

In the cover story, Adriana reveals her strict “no sex before marriage” rule, as well as the high standards she hold for her suitors. She states, "Sex is for after marriage. They (men) have to respect that this is my choice. If there's no respect, that means they don't want me. When we’re traveling together for the first time, we sleep in different rooms. That’s the number one thing."

And it doesn’t stop there. "Show me you can take care of me. Say you’re taking me to dinner: I expect you to pick me up and open the car door for me. Hold the restaurant door while I enter and pull out the chair for me when I sit down. Stand up when I go to the restroom and again when I return.”

“Don’t change your personality when you get around people at a party, or don’t walk in and think you’re the hottest person because you have the hottest girl. If you start carrying me around like a trophy, it’s not good."

it must be very hard resisting a temptation when adriana lima is your girl, she's blazing hot! #:-S #:-S #:-S
galactus

Return to Fan Club of Most Beautiful Women in the World