MUP MUST SUE SANDRA LEMONON!

Image



  • 2

MUP MUST SUE SANDRA LEMONON!

Postby Sophia7 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:04 am

    

MUP will need to file a defamation lawsuit against Sandra Lemonon. I went thru FB and this Sandra girl is accusing Shamcey of cheating. She is tarnishing MUP's image and this will affect future sponsorships, merits and brand image.

Stop this bully Shamcey and sue this Sandra girl. I bet you she will sell all she has plus maybe work as " Rabiya's labandera just to pay off if she losses the suit.

Sue Sandra for Ph100 Million Pesos.


User avatar
Sophia7
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5890
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:13 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 4694
Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1992
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: LAWYERing!
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant, LAW, MGMT & FASHION!
Message: Are you, GUILTY? or NOT GUILTY?

  • 0

Re: MUP MUST SUE SANDRA LEMONON!

Postby sOUTH BEaCH » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:40 am

Image
The tea is now ready to serve Shamcey Supsup vs Sandra Lemonon

Sandra Lemonon: "Accepting defeat graciously is one of many mark of being a Queen. But what you forgot to say Is that REAL queens play FAIR don’t CHEAT.”

Shamcey Supsup: "To bear defeat with dignity, to accept criticism with poise, to receive honors with humility—these are the marks of a TRUE QUEEN.”

Try nyo maging humble kse. Feelingeras! Unlike MUP Rabiya Mateo na bet ko SA top 5... Npaka-humble and She studied well cum laude pa...well mannered...at aminado Syang pinagsumikapan nyang mag Aral. Becoz Education is very important. At may sinabi sya na minsan pag may gig o modelling stint cge sya para may baon sya SA school habang Aral... See? DBA Ang galing!
User avatar
sOUTH BEaCH
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2834
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:26 am
Country: New Zealand (nz)
Reputation: 1250
Date of Birth: 19 Dec 1999
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Fly auxiliar
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: Travels, surfing, photography, beauty pageants
Message: Jesus Christ saves you from sin

  • 0

Re: MUP MUST SUE SANDRA LEMONON!

Postby JamesNaisse » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:10 am

I agree! But i think they are just waiting for her to bring things up. And i would like to believe that the org is gathering evidences against her. Those posts could be screenshot and be considered evidences, esp. When Sandra releases more specific words and those words might be deemed false,if ever, by the org.
JamesNaisse
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:39 am
Country: Thailand (th)
Reputation: 1
Real Life Name/Nick: Jay
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1995
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Racquet sports, swimming, pageants
Message: Chill and relax because not everything is in our control. LIVE LIFE!

  • 5

Re: MUP MUST SUE SANDRA LEMONON!

Postby beautywatchnyc » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:09 am


We've had enough of Sandra's noise. It's a disservice to those who believe in her and the organizations which supported her in the past. Sandra's final salvo closed o her and hit hard as it should. Did Sandra expect to be called in the winner's circle? Apparently, she did and when that failed, she speculated evil. Her unwise allegation lacked merit to be presented in the court of law. Hence, she had to resort to social media to spill the tea. But even that did not sit well with most because this is not how the legal process should work. Hubris! Sandra should find a closure because hoping for a redemption via social media dimmed and fell short supporting her rants.
Last edited by beautywatchnyc on Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
 
Posts: 8791
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:53 pm
Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 13112
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy
Message: Need to reflect the other side of my citizenship

  • 1

Re: MUP MUST SUE SANDRA LEMONON!

Postby esperasave » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:16 am

But don't accuse Michelle Gumabao as over confident because that was a competition in progress. She needs to put her feet forward so she'll win. As Harvey have said, this is not the time to be weary and tired. As a volleyball player, she has to spike strong so the ball won't get back to her team and keep losing points. She's trained like that and people should be smart to understand how competition works. And if you can't accept that fact, then there should be no MUP and much more Miss Universe because people keep losing their mind and composure.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1331
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 555
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 2

Re: MUP MUST SUE SANDRA LEMONON!

Postby beautywatchnyc » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:50 am

esperasave wrote:But don't accuse Michelle Gumabao as over confident because that was a competition in progress. She needs to put her feet forward so she'll win. As Harvey have said, this is not the time to be weary and tired. As a volleyball player, she has to spike strong so the ball won't get back to her team and keep losing points. She's trained like that and people should be smart to understand how competition works. And if you can't accept that fact, then there should be no MUP and much more Miss Universe because people keep losing their mind and composure.


Michele's race was run. Your pick shouldn't matter any longer. The die is cast, there's is no turning back! Let it slide already and learn to accept your girl's defeat. There's a time for joy, a time for triumph, and a time to be sad! It boils down to being mature, man up it's not about being like a toddler with a precocious mentality.

Michele took this second opportunity to shine but her true passion, be that as it may, and truth be told, is in the court of volleyball. Michele may have assumed to win it all; apparently she was overtaken by events and all that failed. Did she assume to be handed the crown in a silver platter? Your answer is as good as mine!
User avatar
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
 
Posts: 8791
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:53 pm
Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 13112
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy
Message: Need to reflect the other side of my citizenship

  • 0

Re: MUP MUST SUE SANDRA LEMONON!

Postby esperasave » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:08 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:
esperasave wrote:But don't accuse Michelle Gumabao as over confident because that was a competition in progress. She needs to put her feet forward so she'll win. As Harvey have said, this is not the time to be weary and tired. As a volleyball player, she has to spike strong so the ball won't get back to her team and keep losing points. She's trained like that and people should be smart to understand how competition works. And if you can't accept that fact, then there should be no MUP and much more Miss Universe because people keep losing their mind and composure.


Michele's race was run. Your pick shouldn't matter any longer. The die is cast, there's is no turning back! Let it slide already and learn to accept your girl's defeat. There's a time for joy, a time for triumph, and a time to be sad! It boils down to being mature, man up it's not about being like a toddler with a precocious mentality.

Michele took this second opportunity to shine but her true passion, be that as it may, and truth be told, is in the court of volleyball. Michele may have assumed to win it all; apparently she was overtaken by events and all that failed. Did she assume to be handed the crown in a silver platter? Your answer is as good as mine!


Michelle is successful because she has a talent and career but you are under achiever. She shines and peak from day one of the competition not just choosing the day and time when someone wants to have it done.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1331
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 555
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 2

Re: MUP MUST SUE SANDRA LEMONON!

Postby beautywatchnyc » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:05 am

esperasave wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
esperasave wrote:But don't accuse Michelle Gumabao as over confident because that was a competition in progress. She needs to put her feet forward so she'll win. As Harvey have said, this is not the time to be weary and tired. As a volleyball player, she has to spike strong so the ball won't get back to her team and keep losing points. She's trained like that and people should be smart to understand how competition works. And if you can't accept that fact, then there should be no MUP and much more Miss Universe because people keep losing their mind and composure.


Michele's race was run. Your pick shouldn't matter any longer. The die is cast, there's is no turning back! Let it slide already and learn to accept your girl's defeat. There's a time for joy, a time for triumph, and a time to be sad! It boils down to being mature, man up it's not about being like a toddler with a precocious mentality.

Michele took this second opportunity to shine but her true passion, be that as it may, and truth be told, is in the court of volleyball. Michele may have assumed to win it all; apparently she was overtaken by events and all that failed. Did she assume to be handed the crown in a silver platter? Your answer is as good as mine!


Michelle is successful because she has a talent and career but you are under achiever. She shines and peak from day one of the competition not just choosing the day and time when someone wants to have it done.


Look at you! Dont allow your emotion to rule your mind. It's about getting your mature mind to accede to Michele's defeat! This happens because you cannot support your argument so to salvage your shame you resort to name calling? Or to find a cure to your bruised ego? The thread is not about me whom you addressed as "under achiever"? I will not let you into my nerve because I have nothing to gain from the same old rant and speculation. Let me educate you. I'm not denigrating Michele's success in the court of volleyball. Far from that! Michelle was in my top 3 list as early as the prelims and even before but unfortunately her best wasn't enough to clinch her the crown. There, clear as crystal! Capisce?
Last edited by beautywatchnyc on Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
 
Posts: 8791
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:53 pm
Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 13112
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy
Message: Need to reflect the other side of my citizenship

  • -1

Re: MUP MUST SUE SANDRA LEMONON!

Postby SisterStella » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:14 am

Andrade said "AS OF THIS TIME we stand by the winner of . . ." meaning while there is still no official complains or solid proof or while the other girls have not yet presented proof then they stand by the result of the pageant. So there seems indeed a brewing scandal.

I think the issue is not about the beauty or comm skills or performance of Rabiya but the allegation that she brought in/sneaked in her glam team to assist her. Now perhaps the MUP organizers didn't know about the sneaking in of the team kaya they maintained their innocence. It was made clear to all candidates na bawal magdala ng kanilang team so if Rabiya did sneaked in her team then there is a cause to dethrone her for BREACH of PROTOCOL from the MUP organizers.

Simple lang naman, once and for all linawin at sagutin ni Rabiya ang tanong : DID YOUR GLAM TEAM SNEAKED IN TO ASSIST YOU DURING THE FINALS NIGHT? Up until now NEVER SINAGOT ni Rabiya ang paratang na ito. Kaya naman the act of Biliran, Bohol, Davao City, Quezon City and Taguig of UNFOLLOWING HER ACCOUNT seems legit and authentic. Kung totoo that there were people assisting Rabiya then MAY DAYAAN nga naman. So RABIYA COME OUT AND SPEAK, YES or NO lang naman ang sagot.

If Sandra and other girls will testify that they SAW or SPOKE with some of Rabiya's team or they could produce video showing her team assisting her during the finals night then sorry kana lang Rabiya. Perhaps a whistle blower will also come clean and testify that indeed some people came to assist Rabiya then there is a cause to dethrone her. Kung wala naman talaga BAKIT AYAW MAGSALITA ni Rabiya tungkok sa issue na to? Ang dali lang naman sabihing WALA eh, dahil kung wala talaga eh di walang proof ang maibigay ang mga complainants.
As what Sandra ang Michelle said IT IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME.
=D> =D> =D> [-X [-X [-X
SisterStella
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1843
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:02 am
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 2295
Date of Birth: 19 Mar 1970
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: CEO
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry
Message: Passionate fan of the pageant world

  • 5

Re: MUP MUST SUE SANDRA LEMONON!

Postby beautywatchnyc » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:37 am



Kaw naman di ka kasi nakikinig Ate Stella. Di ba sinabi na ni Rabiya na lumaban sya ng patas? How else do you interpret that, if I may? Listen to her interviews they're all in YT.

Rabiya had stated succinctly and even Alaiza attested to Rabiya's being able, without help from anyone, to apply her own make-up closest to what fits? It's sad that you only listen to what you want to hear!

How else could Rabiya sneak in a glamour team when the protocols are strictly observed? Will MUPh allow extra number of personas who are not supposed to be in the venue in the first place? Will the government of Mayor Magalong permit a violation, due to the covid scare, to what had been agreed upon with the organizers without the questions raised? Rabiya is not endowed with unlimited cash to afford the services of a glam team. She had admitted, she can hardly provide for her own needs.

You cast aspersion on the triumph of Rabiya and the collective judgment of the selection committee only because you want another girl to win the crown. But that is already decided, it's water under bridge to your dismay, the latest announcement by the organizers will bear to that. The latest press release indicated a dim hope for your girl or to yourself to get Rabiya dethroned. Isn't it clear enough that the organization is standing by the decision of the panel?

If you're still not satisfied, why don't you form your legal team, mount your case and present that in the court of law? The tea has been spilled but where's the evidence? The burden of proof is in the hand of the accuser cliche as it sounds. But where is the evidence for your allegation to stand up in court?

The onus of the burden is on you Sister Stella and those of you who persecute Rabiya relentlessly for her triumph. Until proven guilty to the contrary is where should our assumption rest! Did Sandra, Michele, or Skelly have any solid proof or evidence because until that is provided, all you're saying is merely a figment of your wild imagination. Pure hogwash, call it outright tsismis, and none else! It' becoming boring and stale when people keep on speculating in the absence of factual information to draw from.

Let it slide already Sister Stella because the decision stands! It's discomforting and could badger you to no ends but that decision is already sealed!
Last edited by beautywatchnyc on Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
 
Posts: 8791
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:53 pm
Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 13112
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy
Message: Need to reflect the other side of my citizenship

  • 0

Re: MUP MUST SUE SANDRA LEMONON!

Postby esperasave » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:04 am

SisterStella wrote:Andrade said "AS OF THIS TIME we stand by the winner of . . ." meaning while there is still no official complains or solid proof or while the other girls have not yet presented proof then they stand by the result of the pageant. So there seems indeed a brewing scandal.

I think the issue is not about the beauty or comm skills or performance of Rabiya but the allegation that she brought in/sneaked in her glam team to assist her. Now perhaps the MUP organizers didn't know about the sneaking in of the team kaya they maintained their innocence. It was made clear to all candidates na bawal magdala ng kanilang team so if Rabiya did sneaked in her team then there is a cause to dethrone her for BREACH of PROTOCOL from the MUP organizers.

Simple lang naman, once and for all linawin at sagutin ni Rabiya ang tanong : DID YOUR GLAM TEAM SNEAKED IN TO ASSIST YOU DURING THE FINALS NIGHT? Up until now NEVER SINAGOT ni Rabiya ang paratang na ito. Kaya naman the act of Biliran, Bohol, Davao City, Quezon City and Taguig of UNFOLLOWING HER ACCOUNT seems legit and authentic. Kung totoo that there were people assisting Rabiya then MAY DAYAAN nga naman. So RABIYA COME OUT AND SPEAK, YES or NO lang naman ang sagot.

If Sandra and other girls will testify that they SAW or SPOKE with some of Rabiya's team or they could produce video showing her team assisting her during the finals night then sorry kana lang Rabiya. Perhaps a whistle blower will also come clean and testify that indeed some people came to assist Rabiya then there is a cause to dethrone her. Kung wala naman talaga BAKIT AYAW MAGSALITA ni Rabiya tungkok sa issue na to? Ang dali lang naman sabihing WALA eh, dahil kung wala talaga eh di walang proof ang maibigay ang mga complainants.
As what Sandra ang Michelle said IT IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME.
=D> =D> =D> [-X [-X [-X


Naalala ko tuloy ang nangyari sa Miss Florida competition before. The winner was dethroned because she brought along her own glam team which was a big no no to their rules. That was year 2017 and google it, will bring back to the memory lane.
Last edited by esperasave on Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1331
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 555
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 0

Re: MUP MUST SUE SANDRA LEMONON!

Postby beautywatchnyc » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:22 am


I didn't see any parallelism between 2016 and 2020, if at all! To dwell on expired issues with a lust for speculation and malice to disparage Rabiya's win and spike the reasoning with such bitterness and jealousy purports to a dirty agenda: wreck Rabiya's character beyond a doubt! Allow me to assure the uninitiated, Rabiya stares at you both in the eyes with a character fashioned out of steel. If you only know her, Rabiya's integrity is beyond reproach. That's all I can say!
User avatar
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
 
Posts: 8791
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:53 pm
Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 13112
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy
Message: Need to reflect the other side of my citizenship

  • 0

Re: MUP MUST SUE SANDRA LEMONON!

Postby esperasave » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:31 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:
I didn't see any parallelism between 2016 and 2020, if at all! To dwell on expired issues with a lust for speculation and malice to disparage Rabiya's win and spike the reasoning with such bitterness and jealousy purports to a dirty agenda: wreck Rabiya's character beyond a doubt! Allow me to assure the uninitiated, Rabiya stares at you both in the eyes with a character fashioned out of steel. If you only know her, Rabiya's integrity is beyond reproach. That's all I can say!


You're so defensive.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1331
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 555
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 1

Re: MUP MUST SUE SANDRA LEMONON!

Postby beautywatchnyc » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:48 am

esperasave wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
I didn't see any parallelism between 2016 and 2020, if at all! To dwell on expired issues with a lust for speculation and malice to disparage Rabiya's win and spike the reasoning with such bitterness and jealousy purports to a dirty agenda: wreck Rabiya's character beyond a doubt! Allow me to assure the uninitiated, Rabiya stares at you both in the eyes with a character fashioned out of steel. If you only know her, Rabiya's integrity is beyond reproach. That's all I can say!


You're so defensive.


You needed extra doses. Did you forget how many times you posted responses using the same text and paragraph to disparage Rabiya's win? I wanted to call you out because you're intent on destroying Rabiya's capabilities without even knowing her personally. I can't be silenced in firing back a reply, just as you did, right? Nothing personal, BTW!
User avatar
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
 
Posts: 8791
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:53 pm
Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 13112
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy
Message: Need to reflect the other side of my citizenship

  • 1

Re: MUP MUST SUE SANDRA LEMONON!

Postby esperasave » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:58 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:
esperasave wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
I didn't see any parallelism between 2016 and 2020, if at all! To dwell on expired issues with a lust for speculation and malice to disparage Rabiya's win and spike the reasoning with such bitterness and jealousy purports to a dirty agenda: wreck Rabiya's character beyond a doubt! Allow me to assure the uninitiated, Rabiya stares at you both in the eyes with a character fashioned out of steel. If you only know her, Rabiya's integrity is beyond reproach. That's all I can say!


You're so defensive.


You needed extra doses. Did you forget how many times you posted responses using the same text and paragraph to disparage Rabiya's win? I wanted to call you out because you're intent on destroying Rabiya's capabilities without even knowing her personally. I can't be silenced in firing back a reply, just as you did, right? Nothing personal, BTW!


Yes, nothing is personal with me but a lot of her co candidates were heart broken. I don't know if it was personal with them or what????
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1331
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 555
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 0

Re: MUP MUST SUE SANDRA LEMONON!

Postby beautywatchnyc » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:20 pm

esperasave wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
esperasave wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
I didn't see any parallelism between 2016 and 2020, if at all! To dwell on expired issues with a lust for speculation and malice to disparage Rabiya's win and spike the reasoning with such bitterness and jealousy purports to a dirty agenda: wreck Rabiya's character beyond a doubt! Allow me to assure the uninitiated, Rabiya stares at you both in the eyes with a character fashioned out of steel. If you only know her, Rabiya's integrity is beyond reproach. That's all I can say!


You're so defensive.


You needed extra doses. Did you forget how many times you posted responses using the same text and paragraph to disparage Rabiya's win? I wanted to call you out because you're intent on destroying Rabiya's capabilities without even knowing her personally. I can't be silenced in firing back a reply, just as you did, right? Nothing personal, BTW!


Yes, nothing is personal with me but a lot of her co candidates were heart broken. I don't know if it was personal with them or what????


Why make that your problem? In every competition, only ONE girl wins! I can assure you can't be their hero ManMeat! Even if they were the underdog which they were not, definitely! Let's hope the best for Michele, for Sandra, and for Skelly. They have each a life to live after all these fracas die down!
User avatar
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
 
Posts: 8791
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:53 pm
Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 13112
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy
Message: Need to reflect the other side of my citizenship

  • 0

Re: MUP MUST SUE SANDRA LEMONON!

Postby esperasave » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:00 pm

beautywatchnyc wrote:
esperasave wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
esperasave wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
I didn't see any parallelism between 2016 and 2020, if at all! To dwell on expired issues with a lust for speculation and malice to disparage Rabiya's win and spike the reasoning with such bitterness and jealousy purports to a dirty agenda: wreck Rabiya's character beyond a doubt! Allow me to assure the uninitiated, Rabiya stares at you both in the eyes with a character fashioned out of steel. If you only know her, Rabiya's integrity is beyond reproach. That's all I can say!


You're so defensive.


You needed extra doses. Did you forget how many times you posted responses using the same text and paragraph to disparage Rabiya's win? I wanted to call you out because you're intent on destroying Rabiya's capabilities without even knowing her personally. I can't be silenced in firing back a reply, just as you did, right? Nothing personal, BTW!


Yes, nothing is personal with me but a lot of her co candidates were heart broken. I don't know if it was personal with them or what????


Why make that your problem? In every competition, only ONE girl wins! I can assure you can't be their hero ManMeat! Even if they were the underdog which they were not, definitely! Let's hope the best for Michele, for Sandra, and for Skelly. They have each a life to live after all these fracas die down!


May pagka bet ko talaga si Michelle, oozing with self confidence in her ways, action and most especially communication skills. Since day 1 of the competition, she was already shining and peaking the most till the telecast. Talo nya sa lahat ng kudahan kahit si Ruffa G. at Catriona. She will be the one to vindicate with all the mix up happening in the live telecast against the Philippines. Papaluin nya ng malakas na spike ang mga Latinas, Africans, North Americans and Europeans in the competition. Bilog na bola ang ipapakain nya sa kanila. Kung may Oxana Fedorova proto type this year sa resume in a contestant which includes being a Police Officer and a PHD candidate sa law school, mayroon naman syang Kamuning Textile products which she is proud of in her hometown of Quezon City. Gusto pa nga nyang dalhin ang mga selection committee para maniwala sila na there is such a thing sa Kamuning. May pagka maton at fierce ang lola natin este si Ate, sissy, sis or Sister. She can be shoulder to shoulder with Steve Harvey and can deliver a direct punchline for him. Shamcey, bring her on to the competition.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1331
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 555
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 1

Re: MUP MUST SUE SANDRA LEMONON!

Postby beautywatchnyc » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:46 pm


Sorry but your wish is not Shamcey's command. All is well that ends well for Rabiya. Meanwhile enjoy your remaining days in the court Michele, Very soon younger and more agile and taller players will replace you. Nothing lasts forever, make the most while you're in your top league.
User avatar
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
 
Posts: 8791
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:53 pm
Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 13112
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy
Message: Need to reflect the other side of my citizenship

  • 0

Re: MUP MUST SUE SANDRA LEMONON!

Postby esperasave » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:54 pm

beautywatchnyc wrote:
Sorry but your wish is not Shamcey's command. All is well that ends well for Rabiya. Meanwhile enjoy your remaining days in the court Michele, Very soon younger and more agile and taller players will replace you. Nothing lasts forever, make the most while you're in your top league.


All is well that ends well for Rabiya. But some candidates are heart broken.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1331
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 555
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 1

Re: MUP MUST SUE SANDRA LEMONON!

Postby beautywatchnyc » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:06 pm

esperasave wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
Sorry but your wish is not Shamcey's command. All is well that ends well for Rabiya. Meanwhile enjoy your remaining days in the court Michele, Very soon younger and more agile and taller players will replace you. Nothing lasts forever, make the most while you're in your top league.


All is well that ends well for Rabiya. But some candidates are heart broken.


Tell me which beauty pageant ended with all the girls rejoicing in a state of euphoria?
User avatar
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
 
Posts: 8791
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:53 pm
Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 13112
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy
Message: Need to reflect the other side of my citizenship

  • 0

Re: MUP MUST SUE SANDRA LEMONON!

Postby Sophia7 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:33 pm

SisterStella wrote:Andrade said "


It was made clear to all candidates na bawal magdala ng kanilang team so if Rabiya did sneaked in her team then there is a cause to dethrone her for BREACH of PROTOCOL from the MUP organizers.

Simple lang naman, once and for all linawin at sagutin ni Rabiya ang tanong : DID YOUR GLAM TEAM SNEAKED IN TO ASSIST YOU DURING THE FINALS NIGHT? Up until now NEVER SINAGOT ni Rabiya ang paratang na ito. Kaya naman the act of Biliran, Bohol, Davao City, Quezon City and Taguig of UNFOLLOWING HER ACCOUNT seems legit and authentic. Kung totoo that there were people assisting Rabiya then MAY DAYAAN nga naman. So RABIYA COME OUT AND SPEAK, YES or NO lang naman ang sagot.


=D> =D> =D> [-X [-X [-X


1. They need to clarify the rules.
2. If there was a rule to not bring in help, then was it a spoken rule or written rule? and did they have all candidates signed?

A candidate only breached if she signed something.
User avatar
Sophia7
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5890
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:13 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 4694
Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1992
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: LAWYERing!
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant, LAW, MGMT & FASHION!
Message: Are you, GUILTY? or NOT GUILTY?

  • 0

Re: MUP MUST SUE SANDRA LEMONON!

Postby lucy » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:48 pm

SisterStella wrote:Andrade said "AS OF THIS TIME we stand by the winner of . . ." meaning while there is still no official complains or solid proof or while the other girls have not yet presented proof then they stand by the result of the pageant. So there seems indeed a brewing scandal.

I think the issue is not about the beauty or comm skills or performance of Rabiya but the allegation that she brought in/sneaked in her glam team to assist her. Now perhaps the MUP organizers didn't know about the sneaking in of the team kaya they maintained their innocence. It was made clear to all candidates na bawal magdala ng kanilang team so if Rabiya did sneaked in her team then there is a cause to dethrone her for BREACH of PROTOCOL from the MUP organizers.

Simple lang naman, once and for all linawin at sagutin ni Rabiya ang tanong : DID YOUR GLAM TEAM SNEAKED IN TO ASSIST YOU DURING THE FINALS NIGHT? Up until now NEVER SINAGOT ni Rabiya ang paratang na ito. Kaya naman the act of Biliran, Bohol, Davao City, Quezon City and Taguig of UNFOLLOWING HER ACCOUNT seems legit and authentic. Kung totoo that there were people assisting Rabiya then MAY DAYAAN nga naman. So RABIYA COME OUT AND SPEAK, YES or NO lang naman ang sagot.

If Sandra and other girls will testify that they SAW or SPOKE with some of Rabiya's team or they could produce video showing her team assisting her during the finals night then sorry kana lang Rabiya. Perhaps a whistle blower will also come clean and testify that indeed some people came to assist Rabiya then there is a cause to dethrone her. Kung wala naman talaga BAKIT AYAW MAGSALITA ni Rabiya tungkok sa issue na to? Ang dali lang naman sabihing WALA eh, dahil kung wala talaga eh di walang proof ang maibigay ang mga complainants.
As what Sandra ang Michelle said IT IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME.
=D> =D> =D> [-X [-X [-X


SINABI NIYA NGA NA HINDI TOTOO MGA PARATANG NG IBANG KANDIDATA HINDI KA BA NAKIKINIG SA MGA BALITA IN THESE PAST FEW DAYS?! 8-} 8-} =;)) =;))

User avatar
lucy
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3156
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:27 am
Location: Southfields, London
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 1945
Real Life Name/Nick: lucy
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: professor
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, tennis, beaches, heritage sites
Message: i love to see this site

  • 2

Re: MUP MUST SUE SANDRA LEMONON!

Postby Jack-O » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:57 pm

Someone just got served! So eloquently scorched this b*tch with scalding hot tea. :7 :7 :7
beautywatchnyc wrote:
esperasave wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
esperasave wrote:But don't accuse Michelle Gumabao as over confident because that was a competition in progress. She needs to put her feet forward so she'll win. As Harvey have said, this is not the time to be weary and tired. As a volleyball player, she has to spike strong so the ball won't get back to her team and keep losing points. She's trained like that and people should be smart to understand how competition works. And if you can't accept that fact, then there should be no MUP and much more Miss Universe because people keep losing their mind and composure.


Michele's race was run. Your pick shouldn't matter any longer. The die is cast, there's is no turning back! Let it slide already and learn to accept your girl's defeat. There's a time for joy, a time for triumph, and a time to be sad! It boils down to being mature, man up it's not about being like a toddler with a precocious mentality.

Michele took this second opportunity to shine but her true passion, be that as it may, and truth be told, is in the court of volleyball. Michele may have assumed to win it all; apparently she was overtaken by events and all that failed. Did she assume to be handed the crown in a silver platter? Your answer is as good as mine!


Michelle is successful because she has a talent and career but you are under achiever. She shines and peak from day one of the competition not just choosing the day and time when someone wants to have it done.


Look at you! Dont allow your emotion to rule your mind. It's about getting your mature mind to accede to Michele's defeat! This happens because you cannot support your argument so to salvage your shame you resort to name calling? Or to find a cure to your bruised ego? The thread is not about me whom you addressed as "under achiever"? I will not let you into my nerve because I have nothing to gain from the same old rant and speculation. Let me educate you. I'm not denigrating Michele's success in the court of volleyball. Far from that! Michelle was in my top 3 list as early as the prelims and even before but unfortunately her best wasn't enough to clinch her the crown. There, clear as crystal! Capisce?
User avatar
Jack-O
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:15 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 407
Date of Birth: 16 Dec 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Doctor
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: reading, writing, missosology
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MUP MUST SUE SANDRA LEMONON!

Postby wksweet » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:17 pm

I agree, Bratenella should be Sue! Her intentions were pure evil.. starting a tea without receipt is sooo BoBo and ang Mga fantards naman ni Bratenella and Bortalyn ng joint forces.. justifying a stupid tea para siraan ang Queen natin..
Live, Love and Laugh <333
User avatar
wksweet
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1503
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:18 am
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark (dk)
Reputation: 3191
Real Life Name/Nick: SweetPea
Date of Birth: 19 Apr 1991
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: VAGABOND
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Arts & Sciences
Message: follow me in IG: rebel.chic

  • 0

Re: MUP MUST SUE SANDRA LEMONON!

Postby Poseidon88 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:27 pm

Kaloka naman yung fan ni Lemon na pilit sinisiksik sa utak natin na she cheated 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}

Taguig at QC punta na lang kay kay miss Manila at sama mag walwal :%)) :%)) :%))
Poseidon88
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:33 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 19
Real Life Name/Nick: Cool Guy
Date of Birth: 12 Apr 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Model
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant
Message: I would like to join the forum about pageants

  • 1

Re: MUP MUST SUE SANDRA LEMONON!

Postby Dani Jenner » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:17 pm

SisterStella wrote:Andrade said "AS OF THIS TIME we stand by the winner of . . ." meaning while there is still no official complains or solid proof or while the other girls have not yet presented proof then they stand by the result of the pageant. So there seems indeed a brewing scandal.

I think the issue is not about the beauty or comm skills or performance of Rabiya but the allegation that she brought in/sneaked in her glam team to assist her. Now perhaps the MUP organizers didn't know about the sneaking in of the team kaya they maintained their innocence. It was made clear to all candidates na bawal magdala ng kanilang team so if Rabiya did sneaked in her team then there is a cause to dethrone her for BREACH of PROTOCOL from the MUP organizers.

Simple lang naman, once and for all linawin at sagutin ni Rabiya ang tanong : DID YOUR GLAM TEAM SNEAKED IN TO ASSIST YOU DURING THE FINALS NIGHT? Up until now NEVER SINAGOT ni Rabiya ang paratang na ito. Kaya naman the act of Biliran, Bohol, Davao City, Quezon City and Taguig of UNFOLLOWING HER ACCOUNT seems legit and authentic. Kung totoo that there were people assisting Rabiya then MAY DAYAAN nga naman. So RABIYA COME OUT AND SPEAK, YES or NO lang naman ang sagot.

If Sandra and other girls will testify that they SAW or SPOKE with some of Rabiya's team or they could produce video showing her team assisting her during the finals night then sorry kana lang Rabiya. Perhaps a whistle blower will also come clean and testify that indeed some people came to assist Rabiya then there is a cause to dethrone her. Kung wala naman talaga BAKIT AYAW MAGSALITA ni Rabiya tungkok sa issue na to? Ang dali lang naman sabihing WALA eh, dahil kung wala talaga eh di walang proof ang maibigay ang mga complainants.
As what Sandra ang Michelle said IT IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME.
=D> =D> =D> [-X [-X [-X


Its people like you who are making the situation worse. Rabiya already answered no. Michele hasn't said anything, it was her friend Diemmy who made those scandalous posts. And i just checked, Biliran, Davao City and Bohol are still following Rabiya as of the moment. Wag kang malisyoso and fake news.
Dani Jenner
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 500
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:31 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 482
Real Life Name/Nick: Danielle Ina
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1994
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Make Up Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Make Up, Fashion, Beauty Pageants, Arts
Message: newbie here :D

  • 0

Re: MUP MUST SUE SANDRA LEMONON!

Postby Sophia7 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:09 pm

wksweet wrote:I agree, Bratenella should be Sue! Her intentions were pure evil.. starting a tea without receipt is sooo BoBo and ang Mga fantards naman ni Bratenella and Bortalyn ng joint forces.. justifying a stupid tea para siraan ang Queen natin..


Defamation, cyber -bullying.
User avatar
Sophia7
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5890
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:13 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 4694
Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1992
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: LAWYERing!
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant, LAW, MGMT & FASHION!
Message: Are you, GUILTY? or NOT GUILTY?

  • 0

Re: MUP MUST SUE SANDRA LEMONON!

Postby esperasave » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:04 pm

Dani Jenner wrote:
SisterStella wrote:Andrade said "AS OF THIS TIME we stand by the winner of . . ." meaning while there is still no official complains or solid proof or while the other girls have not yet presented proof then they stand by the result of the pageant. So there seems indeed a brewing scandal.

I think the issue is not about the beauty or comm skills or performance of Rabiya but the allegation that she brought in/sneaked in her glam team to assist her. Now perhaps the MUP organizers didn't know about the sneaking in of the team kaya they maintained their innocence. It was made clear to all candidates na bawal magdala ng kanilang team so if Rabiya did sneaked in her team then there is a cause to dethrone her for BREACH of PROTOCOL from the MUP organizers.

Simple lang naman, once and for all linawin at sagutin ni Rabiya ang tanong : DID YOUR GLAM TEAM SNEAKED IN TO ASSIST YOU DURING THE FINALS NIGHT? Up until now NEVER SINAGOT ni Rabiya ang paratang na ito. Kaya naman the act of Biliran, Bohol, Davao City, Quezon City and Taguig of UNFOLLOWING HER ACCOUNT seems legit and authentic. Kung totoo that there were people assisting Rabiya then MAY DAYAAN nga naman. So RABIYA COME OUT AND SPEAK, YES or NO lang naman ang sagot.

If Sandra and other girls will testify that they SAW or SPOKE with some of Rabiya's team or they could produce video showing her team assisting her during the finals night then sorry kana lang Rabiya. Perhaps a whistle blower will also come clean and testify that indeed some people came to assist Rabiya then there is a cause to dethrone her. Kung wala naman talaga BAKIT AYAW MAGSALITA ni Rabiya tungkok sa issue na to? Ang dali lang naman sabihing WALA eh, dahil kung wala talaga eh di walang proof ang maibigay ang mga complainants.
As what Sandra ang Michelle said IT IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME.
=D> =D> =D> [-X [-X [-X


Its people like you who are making the situation worse. Rabiya already answered no. Michele hasn't said anything, it was her friend Diemmy who made those scandalous posts. And i just checked, Biliran, Davao City and Bohol are still following Rabiya as of the moment. Wag kang malisyoso and fake news.


If you are a true competitor, you're gonna lay down your cards since day one so people and judges can crtitic and give you what you deserve. Don't hide something and choose what days and times you wanted to be judged. Yes, it takes so much grit and power to do that so you need experience and experienced to fully comply the rules and regulations. Did Lemonade and Michelle follow the rules? What about the rest of the candidates, did they do the same. Besides, don't just accused somebody and saying that she's over confident and she will be losing the competition because of that. She needs to have her foot forward all the time or else her time and efforts will be wasted. She's a volleyball player and has been in the international competition so she must follow every rule in and out the court so she can play squarely and fair or else, they'll gonna strip her medal if they found out something fishy is going on. It had happened so many times, alot of times in the Olympics, before and after the play. If you are given pink, yellow or green card etc it means to say you are warned. No matter how big is your name ie James LeBron, Tiger Woods, Jaworski etc you need to follow the rules and lay your cards from the minute the competition starts. You can't be prima donna or prima donno in the competition everybody will be treated equal as the games progress. Its the strength of physique, stamina and mind. Just like nowadays for everyone during the pandemic, it's the survival of the fittest for 6 billion people on earth.
Last edited by esperasave on Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1331
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 555
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 0

Re: MUP MUST SUE SANDRA LEMONON!

Postby beautywatchnyc » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:33 pm


Give this some rest already, Esperasasave! You're making no sense at all!

Michele and Sandra did not survive the competition because there could only be ONE winner in this batch. Sandra and Michele were not the only anointed bodies who followed the rules as you've pointed out. These two girls have no monopoly of that for sure.

The other girls did as well unless you want to discredit how these competitive ladies did it with an open heart and mind. To infer to them as rule breakers is a grave injustice! For lack of verified information, you're throwing unfounded allegations even against the persona of Shamcey and her team because you are bitter.

Show us the receipts, pronto, that aside from your two bets the other girls broke the rules to cheat their way to the top. Provide us with the evidence, not merely ill-braced speculation and haka-haka. You were not there personally to witness the event up close; you did not have access neither were you privy nor have personal knowledge of what you perceived to have transpired in contravention of the stated guidelines. Yet you have the audacity to hitch a ride on the bandwagon.

If you still insist, hire a lawyer, build your case and present that in the court of law. Your rant will stay as is and will not find a resolve if you are unable to prove in the court of law what you have wrongfully alleged. If otherwise, wala kang pinagkaiba sa sirang plaka o di kaya dakilang tsismosa.

Stop acting like a cry baby and please don't embarrass yourself any further in these pages. BTW, Rabiya is sending you her good wishes! Enjoy your day!
User avatar
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
 
Posts: 8791
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:53 pm
Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 13112
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy
Message: Need to reflect the other side of my citizenship

  • 0

Re: MUP MUST SUE SANDRA LEMONON!

Postby ssyoki » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:46 pm

let this issue die a natural death. waste of time. si rabiya naman talaga ang pinaka deserving sa 5 finalists, followed by bohol pero hindi uubra ang aurahan ni bohol sa Miss Universe dahil mas bagay siya sa MI.
ssyoki
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:27 pm
Location: new york
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 226
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1993
Gender: Male
Profession: mississologist
Hobbies/Interests: watching
Message: Write a message here

Next

Return to Other Beauty Pageants

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BrianDib, HenryLiele

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology