Miss Eco International 2017 Coverage in Egypt - Canada wins!

Miss Eco International 2017 Coverage in Egypt - Canada wins!

Postby admin » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:17 pm

Miss Eco International 2017 - Touchdown Egypt!

The Miss Eco International annual pageant, featuring beauties from more than 70 countries, will be held in Egypt in part of boosting tourism in the country. The contestants arrived in Alexandria, one of the most famous cities in the historical nation. They are now currently billeted in Radisson Blue Hotel. Each one of them are ready to put their best foot forward.

Miss ECO International is an international beauty contest in Egypt founded by Prof. Amaal Rezk's LTCP Organization “BEAUTY FOR ECO” whose aim is to awaken, through the theme of Tourism & Environment. Miss ECO International, the only pageant supported by the United Nations, organized this prestigious global event to bring together representatives of communities and cultures from all over the world; delegates aim to share their eco, culture and international network.

The main objective of the contest is to choose the best woman to be the ECO queen for the marketing of eco-tourism worldwide and promote the principle of agreement that will keep our planet safe through the exchange of cultures between queens through the selection of the best special offers on how to boost and market tourism & environmental awareness at the international level This year's delegates will experience luxury processions together at 7-star hotels and exchange their community volunteer projects, ideas and goals with each other.

Each delegate will undergo series of competitions which includes interview (where independent judges ask questions to determine their views in life - society and their role in it), swimsuit/beach wear (the physical fitness is an element of competition determining pride in one's body notwithstanding the actual size or shape), national costume, fashion wear (whereas each contestant will showcase ensembles made from recycled materials), talent, evening gown and catwalk & expression.

ImageImageImageImage

VIEW COMPLETE PHOTO GALLERY, CLICK BELOW:
(61 photos)

admin
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1912
Profession: Admin
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry & beauty queens!

Re: Miss Eco International 2017 Coverage - Egypt - April 201

Postby admin » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:28 pm

Miss Eco International 2017 Press Conference

Delegates to the MISS ECO INTERNATIONAL 2007 were presented today to the foreign and local members of the press at the conference hall of Bibliotheca Alexandrina. It sure is getting more difficult coming up with favorites for Miss Eco year after year. The quality of candidates in this edition has visibly improved. Unfortunately, some of the participating delegates missed today's press presentation because of their late arrival in Egypt. They will however have their own exposure to television and the press as they join the other pre-pageant activities. All eyes were fixed and camera lenses were focused on the statuesque beauty queens as they regally introduce themselves individually to over 300 media personnels present at the event.

Dr. Amaal Rezk, the founder & CEO of Miss Eco International told the press that the pageant will help boost the country's tourism sector as the North African country is hosting the international beauty contest. Now on its third year, the pageant is supported by Egypt's government and the United Nations. It also aims to find an emissary for environmental causes.

Natalia Carvajal, the reigning queen from Costa Rica, said she was happy to be in Egypt for the second year in a row. "Egypt is very valuable to me. I have embraced my role as an ambassador to support Egyptian Tourism and I am encouraging all participants to support the pageant's causes. It will be an exciting journey for all contestants as they tour aroud the wonderful sites of Egypt in the coming days. Their visit comes within the frameworks of a campaign by the Ministry of Tourism and the Egyptian Tourism Board."

Miss USA Anh Do's platform at the pageant is on eco-friendly travel as well as renewable energy resources. "It's only been 24 hours in Egypt, yet my heart and mind are filled with so much warmth and knowledge from this amazing country. From our Nutopia dessert binge, to visiting the historic Library of Alexandria, to our first official press donference, and dining at Pablo Cafe overlooking the Mediterranean Sea; I can already tell that these two weeks will give just memories to last a lifetime.

Miss Brazil, Stephany Pim talked about her second time in Egypt. "I'm definitely happy to be back again and proud to be a part of this organization. The government and all the Egyptian media were waiting for us and listened with attention on what we think about Egypt. Everybody is taking care of us like real queens all the time and I know that my next 15 days will be unforgettable. I'll do my best to make my Brazil proud of me!

Miss Philippines, Ramona Yamat feels that being here in Egypt is a once in a lifetime experience. "This is actually my first time to visit another country and I am very happy that Egypt is my first. The country is very beautiful with rich culture and history. I love being here and I wish I could stay longer and study about the structural designs of Egypt. As a civil engineer, I am much interested with this especially with the pyramids. It's still a mystery to me how this structures are made and it really amazes me.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

VIEW COMPLETE PHOTO GALLERY BELOW:
(86 photos)

admin

Postby admin » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:30 pm

RECORDED LIVE VIDEO: Miss Eco International 2017 Press Conference
#thisisegypt #ExperienceEgypt

admin

Postby admin » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:38 pm

Miss Eco International experience the Bibliotheca Alexandria

Miss Eco International 2017 contestants have never in their lives get inspired by a place like this. The Bibliotheca Alexandrina was rebuilt at the very same place where the famous oldest library of the world was standing before it was destroyed by fire in about 270 AD, and several times afterwards. A multinational collaborative contribution to replace the older library of Alexandria, it stands as a landmark and an icon on the skyline facing the Mediterranean sea. A structure with 11 floors, it also features a planetarium which is considered as a unique feature of this building since it has a long wall on which alphabets from each and every language in the world are inscripted. The contestants were in awe as they took a guided tour which provided them an excellent overview of the modern marvel of the library which is funded by UNESCO.

Miss Thailand, Chanita Jantanet believes that it is one of best attractions in Alexandria, specially for educational and historical research people. "It has a collection of 8 million books and can accommodate 2500 readers. It is such a great library that combines art and cultures. The 3D dome planitarium with wonderful effects made me feel like flying upon the stars."

Miss Kenya, Caroline Kamar felt like the world we are living in is too small upon entering the Bibliotheca. "You'll realize how there are no age boundaries when it comes to knowledge seeking as this place is visited by people from all walks of life day in and day out. Not only is it a library, but it is also a museum with collections of papyri manuscripts, artwork, artifacts, paintings, sculpture, and books. The building itself is a work of art."

Miss Malta, Maria Ellul feels lucky to experience an incredible journey through Egypt's most glorious times. "Visiting Alexandria Bibliotheka and seeing such beautiful remains and manuscripts made me feel like I took a step back in time. The press conference held here was also a remarkable experience since we really got to see how important and beneficial this pageant is to Egypt and its tourism sector, and how each of us can really help to promote this beautiful country all around the corners of the globe."

VIEW COMPLETE PHOTO GALLERY, CLICK BELOW:
(159 photos)

admin

Postby admin » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:44 pm

BEHIND THE SCENES: Miss Eco International Evening Gown Photoshoot

Here's a behind-the-scenes look from the contestants during their photoshoot for their official portrait and video profiles. Miss Eco International 2017 pageant hopefuls from across the globe are busy gearing up for this year's contest.

VIEW COMPLETE [HD] PHOTO GALLERY, CLICK BELOW:
(49 photos)

admin

Postby Pawee » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:56 pm

Miss Eco International - Miss Fitness 2017

GOLD'S GYM LAGOON, the official fitness sponsor of Miss Fitness in Miss Eco International organized a series of physical challenge that tested the stamina and strength of all contestants. The competitors fought time to finish up 7 different stations - two rounds of dead lift tire plus 10 push-ups, tire squat jumps, 12 sledge hammer tire, 20kg sled pull, abs sit-ups, tire flip and wood flipping. It was seriously no easy task as some contestants almost fainted.

Miss New Zealand, Zoom Fitton found the task very difficult. "It made me really push myself to achieve the best that I could physically perform. It was a great experience as I have never done cross-fit before. I am very proud of my performance today and cannot wait for the results. Overall, it was an intense, exhausting yet fun activity for the girls. The winners Miss Fitness sub-competition will be announced later tonight.

(170 photos)

Pawee

Date of Birth: 09 Nov 2009

Postby Roman Reigns » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:24 pm

There seems to be an endless tourism and International title in a beauty contest. ~X(
Last edited by Roman Reigns on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Roman Reigns
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Leati Joseph
Date of Birth: 25 May 1985
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Photographer
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby MONICA14 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:52 pm

MISS CHILE

Fernanda Caro

>=p >=p >=p
MONICA14
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 18 Apr 1988
Profession: secretary
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: sport, watch TV, COMPUTER, visit CH/CH and Misso..

Postby MONICA14 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:18 pm

Fernanda Caro

MONICA14

Postby toshirochu » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:47 pm

TOP 6 Contestants hottest:
1. Miss CHILE - Fernanda Caro
21 years old, tall 1.73
As a contestant that many international fans love. Her strength is the angelic face is very sympathetic. Although she did not reach the high rankings in the recent competition rounds, she seems to be very fond of the BTC and is keen to be chosen as the sponsor's representative.
Last name achieved:
1st runner up Miss World Chile 2016
2. Miss UKRAINE - Natalia Varchenko
27 years old, 1.72
She is a very determined contestant and is very well prepared for each contest so it is no surprise that she won the top spot in the two most recent contestants (Miss Fitness, Top 3 Miss Talent)
Having been nominated for Ukraine at ME in 2013 but for some reason the position was replaced by another candidate. In addition, she is also runner-up 3 Miss Universe Ukraine 2015.
3. Miss MEXICO - Verónica Salas
24 years old
Face and spirit of excellence. Varonica won Miss Earth Water Mexico 2016 promises to be the brightest candidate for the crown.
There are also Panama, Moldova and Vietnam :)
toshirochu
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Real Life Name/Nick: toshiro
Date of Birth: 21 Mar 2017
Profession: manager
Hobbies/Interests: Prediction Games

Postby toshirochu » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:49 pm

TOP Contestants hottest:
1. Miss CHILE - Fernanda Caro
21 years old, tall 1.73
As a contestant that many international fans love. Her strength is the angelic face is very sympathetic. Although she did not reach the high rankings in the recent competition rounds, she seems to be very fond of the BTC and is keen to be chosen as the sponsor's representative.
Last name achieved:
1st runner up Miss World Chile 2016
2. Miss UKRAINE - Natalia Varchenko
27 years old, 1.72
She is a very determined contestant and is very well prepared for each contest so it is no surprise that she won the top spot in the two most recent contestants (Miss Fitness, Top 3 Miss Talent)
Having been nominated for Ukraine at ME in 2013 but for some reason the position was replaced by another candidate. In addition, she is also runner-up 3 Miss Universe Ukraine 2015.
3. Miss MEXICO - Verónica Salas
24 years old
Face and spirit of excellence. Varonica won Miss Earth Water Mexico 2016 promises to be the brightest candidate for the crown.
There are also Panama, Moldova and Vietnam :)
toshirochu

Real Life Name/Nick: toshiro
Date of Birth: 21 Mar 2017
Profession: manager
Hobbies/Interests: Prediction Games

Postby Pawee » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:42 pm

Miss Eco Talent 2017 is Miss Belarus, Anastasiya Kaptsiuha

A spectacular showcase of artistic skills were presented during the Miss Eco International 2017 Talent Competition held in the Symphony Ballroom of Radisson Blu Hotel in Alexandria, Egypt. The winner of Miss Eco Talent is Miss Belarus, Anastasiya Kaptsiuha who stole the show with her exceptional tap-dancing skills. Miss Australia, Elice Craig, a former contestant of X-FACTOR placed second with her amazing rendition of a Whitney Houston song. Miss Ukraine, Natali Varchenko ranked third with a scintillating belly-dance that combines European and middle-eastern style.

Contestants from Vietnam, Kosovo, Mauritius, Brazil, Romania, Myanmar, China had made it to the Top 10 for the Miss Talent competition. Two more contestants were awarded during the event. Miss Ukraine confirms her status as a frontrunner after winning the Miss Fitness award. Miss Russia took home the Miss Hema Joe award. Not only are the candidates smart, beautiful and sexy, they also have their corresponding admirable talent that would make them the embodiment of real beauty. Whether it's some awesome hard-hitting karate moves, or a melodious ballet recital, or even a belting singing act, the audience were impressed to see these performed by pretty looking ladies. Congratulation again to all these beauties, especially the winners, who deserve an applause.

VIEW[HD] 2 sets of PHOTO GALLERY, CLICK BELOW:
(Batch 1: 21 photos) (Batch 2: 226 photos)

Pawee

Postby Pawee » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:04 pm

Miss Eco International 2017: Awe-inspiring visit to the Pyramids!

Miss Eco International contestants experienced the historical past and the beautiful present of Egypt. The girls finally had the chance to visit the Pyramids. For them, it was unbelievable to be up-close, so close to history they saw on tv & read in books. Everything about the place is so historical and magical! Miss France thought of it as a unique, well paced and beautifully arranged memory. "What an incredible site to see and experience. I couldn't help but just stare at them and take it all in." Miss Japan's feeling was so surreal. "One has known about the pyramids since childhood, so to actually see them is amazing. I was surprised by the proximity of the city to these ancient icons but nothing takes away the sheer scale of "The Great Pyramid." The journey of the contestants doesn't stop here. They will continue their Egyptian experience - the land of history, culture and civilization as the pageant progresses.

(162 photos)

Pawee

Postby DORABIAN » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:46 pm

SERIOUSLY??? :zzz :zzz :zzz
THE UGLIEST WINNER IN BIG FOUR PAGEANTS (BIG 3 RATHER).
DORABIAN
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1917
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: FUCKING PEOPLE
Hobbies/Interests: FUCKING

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:02 pm

Very nice. The leading pageant for the cause of protecting the natural environment.

Jonathan Nguyen
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jonathan Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Profession: Software Developer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

Postby MONICA14 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:17 pm

:7 :7 :7
MONICA14

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:03 pm

>=p >=p PUERTO RICO FTW! >=p >=p

Nina Cleopatra
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Postby soledad » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:42 am

CHILE VS RUSSIA ONLY FTW >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p MEXICO THIRD. EGYPT NETHERLANDS JAPAN RODRIGUES TOP 7
soledad

Date of Birth: 29 Nov 1988
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: RN
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Being single and an INFP-T

Postby chileno » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:59 am

MONICA14 wrote:Image

:7 :7 :7

THATS MY GIRL!!!! BRAVO!
chileno
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Real Life Name/Nick: keno
Date of Birth: 22 Jul 1981
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: missologo
Hobbies/Interests: MISS EARTH-WORLD-SUPRANATIONAL

Postby Rauma » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:41 am

Chile, Mexico and Ukraine are gorgeous :7 However I'm not a fan of the Eco -whatever pageant: Eco World than Eco Universe now Eco International, will that be Eco Supranational next year?? 3:)
Earthquakes don't recognize borders. Diseases, famine, drought don't recognize borders. Why the f* should we?
Rauma
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Marie
Date of Birth: 24 Jul 1979
Profession: Accountant
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Music, fitness, dancing, arts, modelling

Postby Mowercershe » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:47 am

>=p These ladies are really very beautiful, not only the appearance,but also the positive energy is also inspiring, I downloaded their competition from YouTUbe through android avi http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/ti ... droid.html, surprise =c3 i hope more and more people can be effected by their inspire.
Mowercershe
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Joseph S. Gomez
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Joseph S. Gomez
Hobbies/Interests: surf the internet

Postby Pawee » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:49 pm

Miss Eco International 2017 contestants' R&R in Swiss Inn Resort!

Simple pleasures are being achieved and happy memories are being made in Swiss Inn Resort in Dahab as over 60 gorgeous candidates of Miss Eco International 2017 rehearsed and posed for some photos for the competition's Resort Wear competition.

After a grueling 12-hour bus-ride, the contestants got some time out, and went for timely relaxation by the beach. The girls have been training for months and they had taken their workouts to a whole new level for the pageant. Mss Venezuela said that it has been one of her best "getaway" vacations to chill and relax. "It is my first time in Dahab. I'm really looking forward to play beach volleyball. Last night's belly-dancing show & fire-dancing entertainment were awesome."

The Miss Eco International contestants will be enjoying water activities such as snorkeling, water-skitting, banana boat ride and many others in this luxurious resort. It will definitely serve as a memorable holiday for everyone!

(136 photos)

Pawee

Postby Kumukutikutitap » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:55 pm

Chile is lovely! :-* :-* :-*

Puerto Rico is shapeless and looks like an old prosteetute. =O/
Kumukutikutitap
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Bobbie
Date of Birth: 01 Jun 1991
Profession: Dancer
Hobbies/Interests: Lurking on the net

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:37 pm

Puerto Rico

Nina Cleopatra

Postby What_is_Beauty » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:42 pm

Vietnam:

What_is_Beauty

Date of Birth: 23 Dec 1990
Profession: Model & Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Eating & Sleeping

Postby Pawee » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:16 pm

Miss Eco International 2017 Resorts Wear Competition Winners

The winners of Miss Eco International 2017 Resorts Wear Competition were announced during a special presentation at the Swiss Inn Resort in Dahab, Egypt. The main winner is Miss Moldova, Anastasia Fotachi​ who is being touted as the "face of the pageant." Her court includes the charming Miss Belgium, Fenne Verrecas​ (1st runner-up) & the runway diva Miss Malta, Maria Ellul​ (2nd runner-up). The gorgeous beauties flaunted their lovely forms in their most fashionable resort wear and swimsuit. Completing the Top 15 are the delegates from Ukraine, Kenya, Netherlands, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, China, Mauritius, Montenegro, Belarus, Russia, and Vietnam. It is interesting and surprising to note that no Latina contender made it as a finalist, which makes this year's edition of the pageant unpredictable.

(76 photos)

Pawee

Postby Pawee » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:58 am

PHOTO GALLERY: Miss Eco International '17 Resort Wear Competition
(184 Photos - click below!)

Pawee

Postby nika88 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:24 pm

POLAND - Karolina Banach :-*

nika88

Real Life Name/Nick: Monika
Date of Birth: 17 Jan 1988
Profession: laboratorian
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: singing, volleyball, music, books, movies

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:05 pm

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico, Philippines, Venezuela and Costa Rica: Pick your winner! :-* :hx >:)
Nina Cleopatra

Postby babiho » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:06 pm

Winner Best EcoDress: Indonesia

Top 15 Best Eco Dress, Miss Eco International 2017 :
Malta, Venezuela, Chile, Panama, Mexico, Russia, Belarus, Vietnam, Portugal, Indonesia, Thailand, Moldova, Colombia, Egypt, Phillipines
babiho

Real Life Name/Nick: lalala
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1997
Profession: whatever
Hobbies/Interests: All in life

Next

Return to Other Beauty Pageants