Arab Men and the Expats!!!

Moderator: QUASAR

Forum rules
Discuss today's male beauty pageants & create threads dedicated to your favorite hunks!

Re: Gulf Arab Men's love for Expatriates!!!

Postby not-so-innocent » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:01 am

REPOST:

MORE LEBANESE MEN

not-so-innocent
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 15 May 1985
Profession: healthcare
Hobbies/Interests: surfing the net, arab men

Postby not-so-innocent » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:02 am

I LOVE THIS PIC! :-* -
ALGERIAN MEN

not-so-innocent

Postby beautywatchnyc » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:42 am

not-so-innocent wrote:So, you changed the Thread Title Sis?
This title's better than the previous one but I think it should be Arab Men & the Expats or maybe, Arab Men's Lounge na lang?
Many of the pics I'm posting are those of Lebanese men and of course, Lebanese men are not Gulf Arabs. Just a suggestion though.
:)>-

I second. Yes Libans, Syrians, even the people of Alexandria always refer to themselves as Mediterranean Arabs, as opposed to the Maghreb Arabs of Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria, Libya and those of Egyptian origins. There are also Arabs of Israeli origin, an "accidental" mistake of geography or is it history perhaps whose homeland has been occupied by Jews from all over the world but these Arabs have been living all their lives and those of their forefathers in ancient Palestine since the age of the Old Testament.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Re: Arab Men and the Expats!!!

Postby dainlergnars31 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:08 pm

Yes not-so-innocent...I changed it and since you were right about the topic being isolated to the gulf region only where in-fact arabs are in the whole middle east, so I changed it again...Hehehehe..Anyways, the title thread itself has an impact too and we expats should be part of this love and adventure here in the middle east. This is our thread so I guess the topic speaks about our experiences; Good or bad, success or failure in our relationships with arabs and how our Habibi's inspired us to achieve our goals in life. So share on with your current or past so we could give ideas to those BEKIS out there who would like to work here in the middle east and be advised what they should expect and experience once they step their foot on the land of so called "gay haven"...@beautywatchnyc, yeah there are different types of arab and I agree with you about some historical elements that transpired...I'm glad that the three of us contributes to this thread.
dainlergnars31

Real Life Name/Nick: Regie
Date of Birth: 14 Dec 1972
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Staff Nurse
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing the net

Postby carey18ph » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:13 am

WOW...I LOVE beautywatch's and dain's friend's love story...can't wait to go there
carey18ph

Real Life Name/Nick: Tittah
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1983
Profession: call center agent
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: stream tv shows, watching movies and going to mall

Postby not-so-innocent » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:40 am

dainlergnars31 wrote:Yes not-so-innocent...I changed it and since you were right about the topic being isolated to the gulf region only where in-fact arabs are in the whole middle east, so I changed it again...Hehehehe..Anyways, the title thread itself has an impact too and we expats should be part of this love and adventure here in the middle east. This is our thread so I guess the topic speaks about our experiences; Good or bad, success or failure in our relationships with arabs and how our Habibi's inspired us to achieve our goals in life. So share on with your current or past so we could give ideas to those BEKIS out there who would like to work here in the middle east and be advised what they should expect and experience once they step their foot on the land of so called "gay haven"...@beautywatchnyc, yeah there are different types of arab and I agree with you about some historical elements that transpired...I'm glad that the three of us contributes to this thread.

Wow, i'm flattered, char!hehehe.
Thanks Kafatid Dainler! Now, This threads not only for the Gulf Arabs but all the Arabs in the Middle East as well as North Africa and their lovers & admirers. :">
Gonna post more pics later of our topic in this thread, ARAB MEN. :-*

not-so-innocent

Postby dainlergnars31 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:04 pm

carey18ph wrote:WOW...I LOVE beautywatch's and dain's friend's love story...can't wait to go there

[b][size=150]Carey18ph....Yes you can also have a taste of what we've got here in the kingdom or to the other arab countries. However, living here in KSA, a very strict and shaira law abiding nation (Kuno!) hehehe....is somewhat easier for you to have a habibi or lover because of its restriction from being with women as compared to other arab countries. Here in saudi, you will experience being cruised as a form of courtship; like a car (sometimes luxury car) will follow you in the direction where this saudi man has seen you. If you like him, you just have to stop walking and he will introduce himself and get your number..Sometimes he will invite you for a ride then its up to you how you will handle it if he offers you to come to his place. Syempre, never trust anyone agad! The key to a successful getting to know each other is your ability to speak arabic, because some saudi guys don't know english except for other arab guys like syrians, lebanese or egyptians who were also expats. Although they are educated, they find themselves hard to cope up in learning english. If you find a guy who knows how to speak english then good for you....But you have to be careful with AIDS or STD as these saudi men who knows english, must have visited foreign countries and thereby acquiring it with prostitutes abroad. Saudi men in particular are very promiscuous and polygamous in nature, they love sex,sex,sex and sex. One time I had a dose of a guy in a mall, he saw me and suddenly he winked at me and smile (gwapo sya). Later, he stood at one of the displayed apparel and he masturbate in front of me. Gosh! he did that without fear of being seen by others...ganyan sila dito...So I guess when you get here you will see more of the things that I am sharing which ca only be seen in your fantasy... :-* [/size ]
dainlergnars31

Postby dainlergnars31 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:13 pm

not-so-innocent wrote:
dainlergnars31 wrote:Yes not-so-innocent...I changed it and since you were right about the topic being isolated to the gulf region only where in-fact arabs are in the whole middle east, so I changed it again...Hehehehe..Anyways, the title thread itself has an impact too and we expats should be part of this love and adventure here in the middle east. This is our thread so I guess the topic speaks about our experiences; Good or bad, success or failure in our relationships with arabs and how our Habibi's inspired us to achieve our goals in life. So share on with your current or past so we could give ideas to those BEKIS out there who would like to work here in the middle east and be advised what they should expect and experience once they step their foot on the land of so called "gay haven"...@beautywatchnyc, yeah there are different types of arab and I agree with you about some historical elements that transpired...I'm glad that the three of us contributes to this thread.

Wow, i'm flattered, char!hehehe.
Thanks Kafatid Dainler! Now, This threads not only for the Gulf Arabs but all the Arabs in the Middle East as well as North Africa and their lovers & admirers. :">
Gonna post more pics later of our topic in this thread, ARAB MEN. :-*

welcome gurl! I gonna wait more and hopefully ako din makapost with my boylets kaso they don't like kasi nga they are afraid of muttawa...hehehehe... :-D
dainlergnars31

Re: The love and romance that occur in the middle east!

Postby dainlergnars31 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:34 pm

joshua wrote:yup, saudis now are clever and liar but not all. you cant trust them coz they might victimized u after having like taking your mobile, digicam or whatever or maybe they call their friends to have sex with you. dont trust saudis. =0

Somehow, yes but not only saudis there are also other nationalities. It's true so better be careful with going and hopping in without knowing the guy first but for other bekis, its easier to say and think "No" than done specially when the guy is so yummy! just an advice, control your urge...Someone will come far better than what you expect...dito pa sa kingdom! hehehehe..... :-P
dainlergnars31

Postby dainlergnars31 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:02 pm

not-so-innocent wrote:
Saudi

Where is this part here in the kingdom? Nice photo of a saudi guy in shorts only and not wearing there thawb..hehehehe..sexy! :-D
dainlergnars31

Postby beautywatchnyc » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:09 am

carey18ph wrote:WOW...I LOVE beautywatch's and dain's friend's love story...can't wait to go there

Welcome to the land of the prophets. A caveat though - - moderation tempered with discretion is the name of the game. You can't determine what will happen next if you are not in control of the whole situation. You have to be able to look for the wrong signals. If you happen to see one or sense and feel one, back-off. There is always a time for the next encounter. You have to be able to tame your own libido and never mind the guys own. He will do everything to have his urges and his cravings find an outlet no matter what and regardless of the consequence kasi he's in heat. kaw na mismo and mag hanap ng lusot but ensure you don't SHAME the other person. Arabs have this sense of pride second to none. Yaw nila mapahiya and they cannot accept it. Alamin muna di lang basta sunggab ng ganun kaw lang makapagsabi kung nasa tamang place, mood, occasion or time. Isasalugar palagi ang sarili at kung maari identify an escape route if things go awry. In other words, papunta pa lang cya, dapat pauwi ka na. You have to exercise caution every time you're in this situation by being smart - - master the art of gentle persuasion if not outmaneuver him in every which way or means available at you beck if push comes to shove.

Remember that you are a GUEST worker. As such you have to abide with the norms of being one in a country that is at the same time hostile yet expatriated you in for your deliverable skills. The fact that you're in their country suggests that you have to behave accordingly under the eyes of the law.
beautywatchnyc

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby carey18ph » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:40 am

dainlergnars31 wrote:

[b][size=150]Carey18ph....Yes you can also have a taste of what we've got here in the kingdom or to the other arab countries. However, living here in KSA, a very strict and shaira law abiding nation (Kuno!) hehehe....is somewhat easier for you to have a habibi or lover because of its restriction from being with women as compared to other arab countries. Here in saudi, you will experience being cruised as a form of courtship; like a car (sometimes luxury car) will follow you in the direction where this saudi man has seen you. If you like him, you just have to stop walking and he will introduce himself and get your number..Sometimes he will invite you for a ride then its up to you how you will handle it if he offers you to come to his place. Syempre, never trust anyone agad! The key to a successful getting to know each other is your ability to speak arabic, because some saudi guys don't know english except for other arab guys like syrians, lebanese or egyptians who were also expats. Although they are educated, they find themselves hard to cope up in learning english. If you find a guy who knows how to speak english then good for you....But you have to be careful with AIDS or STD as these saudi men who knows english, must have visited foreign countries and thereby acquiring it with prostitutes abroad. Saudi men in particular are very promiscuous and polygamous in nature, they love sex,sex,sex and sex. One time I had a dose of a guy in a mall, he saw me and suddenly he winked at me and smile (gwapo sya). Later, he stood at one of the displayed apparel and he masturbate in front of me. Gosh! he did that without fear of being seen by others...ganyan sila dito...So I guess when you get here you will see more of the things that I am sharing which ca only be seen in your fantasy... :-* [/size ]

OMG...gurl fortunately no one also saw you watching him while he's doing his thing...

it's very tempting to go there but i just don't like too much restrictions. you know shit happens sometimes and i don't want to be in an uncalled-for situations where everything you've been working so hard for to protect and achieve will be on the line. if i finally decide to go there...i think i can rely on u guys to teach me "tricks on how to be safe and gay at the same time in the kingdom"
carey18ph

Postby carey18ph » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:57 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:

Welcome to the land of the prophets. A caveat though - - moderation tempered with discretion is the name of the game. You can't determine what will happen next if you are not in control of the whole situation. You have to be able to look for the wrong signals. If you happen to see one or sense and feel one, back-off. There is always a time for the next encounter. You have to be able to tame your own libido and never mind the guys own. He will do everything to have his urges and his cravings find an outlet no matter what and regardless of the consequence kasi he's in heat. kaw na mismo and mag hanap ng lusot but ensure you don't SHAME the other person. Arabs have this sense of pride second to none. Yaw nila mapahiya and they cannot accept it. Alamin muna di lang basta sunggab ng ganun kaw lang makapagsabi kung nasa tamang place, mood, occasion or time. Isasalugar palagi ang sarili at kung maari identify an escape route if things go awry. In other words, papunta pa lang cya, dapat pauwi ka na. You have to exercise caution every time you're in this situation by being smart - - master the art of gentle persuasion if not outmaneuver him in every which way or means available at you beck if push comes to shove.

Remember that you are a GUEST worker. As such you have to abide with the norms of being one in a country that is at the same time hostile yet expatriated you in for your deliverable skills. The fact that you're in their country suggests that you have to behave accordingly under the eyes of the law.

that's the reason why i'm hesitant to work in KSA coz it's stricter than other ME countries but as what dain said, it's more "fun" in KSA so i don't know...like jhen what i'm asking for is just one person who can fill my fantasy of love talaga. i like reading beki's stories about their sexcapades but what entices me is the prospect of being loved and treated like a 'real woman' there which u can find nearly impossible here in phils...
carey18ph

Postby not-so-innocent » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:48 pm

dainlergnars31 wrote:
not-so-innocent wrote:
Saudi

Where is this part here in the kingdom? Nice photo of a saudi guy in shorts only and not wearing there thawb..hehehehe..sexy! :-D

This pic isn't from the Kingdom Sis.
This one's taken in Malaysia when he went for vacation there. ;;)
Cute,err Sexy & yummy niya no? ;;) ;;) ;;)
not-so-innocent

Postby dainlergnars31 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:45 pm

not-so-innocent wrote:
dainlergnars31 wrote:
not-so-innocent wrote:
Saudi

This pic isn't from the Kingdom Sis.
This one's taken in Malaysia when he went for vacation there. ;;)
Cute,err Sexy & yummy niya no? ;;) ;;) ;;)

Aiwa!!! He's totally sexy and yummy...But who is he sis? Is he your???? =33
dainlergnars31

Postby dainlergnars31 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:53 pm

carey18ph wrote:
dainlergnars31 wrote:

Carey18ph....Yes you can also have a taste of what we've got here in the kingdom or to the other arab countries. However, living here in KSA, a very strict and shaira law abiding nation (Kuno!) hehehe....is somewhat easier for you to have a habibi or lover because of its restriction from being with women as compared to other arab countries. Here in saudi, you will experience being cruised as a form of courtship; like a car (sometimes luxury car) will follow you in the direction where this saudi man has seen you. If you like him, you just have to stop walking and he will introduce himself and get your number..Sometimes he will invite you for a ride then its up to you how you will handle it if he offers you to come to his place. Syempre, never trust anyone agad! The key to a successful getting to know each other is your ability to speak arabic, because some saudi guys don't know english except for other arab guys like syrians, lebanese or egyptians who were also expats. Although they are educated, they find themselves hard to cope up in learning english. If you find a guy who knows how to speak english then good for you....But you have to be careful with AIDS or STD as these saudi men who knows english, must have visited foreign countries and thereby acquiring it with prostitutes abroad. Saudi men in particular are very promiscuous and polygamous in nature, they love sex,sex,sex and sex. One time I had a dose of a guy in a mall, he saw me and suddenly he winked at me and smile (gwapo sya). Later, he stood at one of the displayed apparel and he masturbate in front of me. Gosh! he did that without fear of being seen by others...ganyan sila dito...So I guess when you get here you will see more of the things that I am sharing which ca only be seen in your fantasy... :-* [/size ]

OMG...gurl fortunately no one also saw you watching him while he's doing his thing...

it's very tempting to go there but i just don't like too much restrictions. you know shit happens sometimes and i don't want to be in an uncalled-for situations where everything you've been working so hard for to protect and achieve will be on the line. if i finally decide to go there...i think i can rely on u guys to teach me "tricks on how to be safe and gay at the same time in the kingdom"

[b][size=150]Not me but him...others have seen him doing that ( they are all sexually preoccupied ) As for the tricks or tips, just be yourself and never trust kahit na sobrang gwapo pa.Try to become demure as always and be smart. Guys will come unto you and you need not exert effort. I've experienced being courted like a girl here...maloloka ka pagdating mo dito. :-O
dainlergnars31

Postby not-so-innocent » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:13 am

dainlergnars31 wrote:Aiwa!!! He's totally sexy and yummy...But who is he sis? Is he your???? =33

;,) ;,) ;,) ;;) ;;) ;;)

Let's just keep it a secret my dear Sister ! ;,)
not-so-innocent

Postby not-so-innocent » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:03 am

SAAD RAMADAN-love those blue eyes!
(One of the Most Handsome Lebanese In my Opinion. ;;) ;;) ;;) :hx :hx :hx )

Last edited by not-so-innocent on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
not-so-innocent

Postby not-so-innocent » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:10 am

not-so-innocent

Postby not-so-innocent » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:14 am

not-so-innocent

Postby dainlergnars31 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:22 pm

not-so-innocent wrote:
dainlergnars31 wrote:Aiwa!!! He's totally sexy and yummy...But who is he sis? Is he your???? =33

;,) ;,) ;,) ;;) ;;) ;;)

Ok! :/P :/P :/P ...Hahahahaha...
dainlergnars31

Postby dainlergnars31 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:22 pm

not-so-innocent wrote:

;,) ;,) ;,) ;;) ;;) ;;)

Ok! :/P :/P :/P ...Hahahahaha...
dainlergnars31

Postby dainlergnars31 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:24 pm

not-so-innocent wrote:

Yessss......Nice! :)));
dainlergnars31

Postby not-so-innocent » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:59 pm

dainlergnars31 wrote:
not-so-innocent wrote:

This is my wallpaper for my lappy & my mobiles at the moment. :hx :hx :hx
not-so-innocent

Postby dainlergnars31 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:54 pm

not-so-innocent wrote:
dainlergnars31 wrote:
not-so-innocent wrote:

This is my wallpaper for my lappy & my mobiles at the moment. :hx :hx :hx

Nice choice sis..hehehehe....How about your habibi? Do you have?
dainlergnars31

Postby not-so-innocent » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:18 pm

Let me think about it first! :/P :/P :/P
(baka pag-agawan ng mga beki, mahirap na!
;;? ;;? ;;? )

How about your habibi sis? ;;) ;;) ;;)
not-so-innocent

Postby not-so-innocent » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:22 pm

ORDINARY SAUDIS

not-so-innocent

Postby dainlergnars31 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:37 pm

not-so-innocent wrote:ORDINARY SAUDIS

Hahahaha...ordinary saudis talaga...mga badeu ba ito? hahahahaha!!!
dainlergnars31

Postby dainlergnars31 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:42 pm

not-so-innocent wrote:Let me think about it first! :/P :/P :/P
(baka pag-agawan ng mga beki, mahirap na!
;;? ;;? ;;? )

How about your habibi sis? ;;) ;;) ;;)

Hehehehe...Still learning to post pics!
dainlergnars31

Postby viva arabica » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:44 pm

dainlergnars31 wrote:Hahahaha...ordinary saudis talaga...mga badeu ba ito? hahahahaha!!!

I think no, these pics are from Riyadh sister Dainler and if you'll notice, one pic is in a mobile shop in Riyadh and the other one is from King Saud University.
I'm your sis not-so-innocent by the way.
"there's nothin' wrong with lovin' who you are..cause He made you perfect ,babe...don't hide yourself in regret...just love yourself and you're set" -Lady Gaga | Born This Way
viva arabica
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Profession: Narsisa
Hobbies/Interests: Net surfing

PreviousNext

Return to Male Pageants