Arab Men and the Expats!!!

Moderator: QUASAR

Forum rules
Discuss today's male beauty pageants & create threads dedicated to your favorite hunks!

Re: The love and romance that occur in the middle east!

Postby not-so-innocent » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:39 am

He's the guy in this video

[youtube]IOQdYZ51s4c[/youtube][/QUOTE]

not-so-innocent
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 15 May 1985
Profession: healthcare
Hobbies/Interests: surfing the net, arab men

Postby dainlergnars31 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:52 am

littlebubu wrote:
not-so-innocent wrote:
littlebubu wrote:
not-so-innocent wrote:REPOST of PICS from Arab Men Are Most Handsome Thread:

[center]SYRIANS

this men are so yummy, especially the one in the middle, he looks familiar, echuz!

:%)) :%)) :%))
He looks like one of your habibis before? ;/)) ;/)) ;/))

would u believed that i never had a syrian lover? actually, i had only 2 serious relationships, the 1st one was a turkish, he's nice and i must say, he's good in kissing and rimming, landi diba! but im the other woman, i found out that he have a lover who's in vacation when i met him, so i was kinda, wtf, im not a mistress material, i deserves better than that, so when i met my lebanese bf, and he showed me that im so important to him, i told myself that i have to be loyal to him, we just celebrated our 7th anniversary as a couple, we always go out for dinner or lunch, sometimes, i cook for him, he loves filipino foods, and he's not ashame to show his affection even in front of our friends, i guess im lucky to have him, and he's one of the reason why i stayed here in ksa for almost 9 years now, i just hope that every beki here will find a true happiness! [-O<

Wow, what a nice story! You are lucky enough to find someone like your lebanese bf and from what i've heard, lebanese men are pretty much romantic and even turkish men. I have a friend too who was a gay friend of a turkish guy and he even brought him to turkey to meet his parents...Bongga di ba? Then the bad news came when my friend came back first here in Riyadh, the turkish guy was supposed to get back when a car accident happened in turkey and killed the guy. It was really a sad moment for him and it happened long ago...Now, my beki friend is already 55 yrs old and he couldn't forget to share that once in his life ( he was about 32 yrs old then ) he met a wonderful guy like him....
dainlergnars31

Real Life Name/Nick: Regie
Date of Birth: 14 Dec 1972
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Staff Nurse
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing the net

Postby dainlergnars31 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:30 am

not-so-innocent wrote:OMG! AS IN! :hx :hx :hx
What a LOVE STORY! :hx :hx :hx
I'll search for my own Saudi Policeman later,hehehe.
Really Sis, your friend is indeed very very lucky.

Inshallah sis that we can find our own Saudi police lover although I have before but we broke up due to my "Kaartehan!" which later on I realized i was wrong, but he is already gone! Now, getting back to my friend's police habibi, they just met 2 weeks ago and from that day on until today, OMG! The police guy is always fetching him here in our villa everyday and they gone for a date for 2 hrs or more! I am a bit upset, since when that police guy came, we can no longer "dawar" as we used to do before. That guy stole my friend's mind and heart. He is the only one who can drive for he has a license. Now, every Day- off, my friend is no longer available, for they already have an itenerary...Kainis! I can no longer dawar, and my other friend just had a vacation in the Philippines so wala na akong kasama! huh! But it's his destiny to find a guy like him...Yesterday they ate in a resto at the mall, my friend told me that the police guy embraced him and hold his hand in public. He even becomes so showy with the others and he has not been afraid as this is Riyadh and not Jeddah! gosh, abelgash!!!! :%((
dainlergnars31

Postby dainlergnars31 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:55 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:
not-so-innocent wrote:
littlebubu wrote:
not-so-innocent wrote:REPOST of PICS from Arab Men Are Most Handsome Thread:

[center]SYRIANS

this men are so yummy, especially the one in the middle, he looks familiar, echuz!

:%)) :%)) :%))
He looks like one of your habibis before? ;/)) ;/)) ;/))

Gawd ... I keep coming back to those trains of hawkish memories. A lot of them in Aleppo to the north, and so many in the steppes of Lattakia a southern Syrian city just an hour away from Cyprus. But of course kahit mga shoe-shine boys sa Damas nangangamatis ang kutis and those eyes those changing hues of the eyes, mamimili ka gray green, grey blue, blue green, ash blonde depending on the intensity of heat when those eyes are exposed to the outdoor sun. Meroong isang public garden sa heart ng Damascus where I got strayed and I barely had warmed my butt when 3 young guys approached and with barely a word of English asked if I was okey and or whether I needed company. The following morning all the 5 of us (with another friend from the US armed forces stationed in Riyadh) proceded to Abu Ziad a "forested" resort not too far away from the environs of Damascus. Wow, I never imagined free flowing canals of crystal clear waters originating from underground springs bursting unto the ground within the vicinity of the resort. And those rich Syrian sweets with layers of pistachio nuts. And the wealth of antiquities that abound in the true fashion of museum finds. And hearing a line or two of true Aramaic language stil spoken by a few circles in the quaint villages where it is said Mama Mary originated from. Syria oh Syria but we have to explore Izmir and Anatolia and Sisyphus next.

Syria and syrian guys are really beautiful...I agree with you...
dainlergnars31

Postby beautywatchnyc » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:07 am

[color=#004040]Syria and syrian guys are really beautiful...I agree with you...[/quote][/color]

To continue from where I've left, I actually went to Damascus at the invite of a close friend whom I actually "hunted" down in Riyadh. He's barely 17 when I met him and making the story short. it's been a long journey from there. The family provided me with a guest room in their residence not far away from a Drudze Cathedral in Damas. Being Christians, I was allowed to mingle with the sisters at their home, and the mother baked for me an array of Syrian sweets, cooked the food I can eat, and included my laundry in the weekend wash. Nakaka touch because these ways are deviations rather that the norm. Sa maikling salita, I've asked the parents if they can allow their kid to come back to Riyadh on a working visa instead of student visit when I first met him. Yes he obtained a visa (not easy for a Syrian at the time I was there because of the political implications of Syria's involvement with the Hezbollah of Lebanon that the Saudi government opposed, at least as far as world diplomacy was concerned) and at whose expense it was! Your guess is as good as anyone's. And there it was - - from the documentation, to application, to visa approval, to the actual travel to Riyadh - - it blossomed. Imagine a struggling non-English speaking jobless gangling teen coming under the care of an expatriate OFW. Well, it was rather tough but the challenge was there and I was determined to make it work. He even had a chance to come visit the Philippines, at naloka sa Boracay, at nagkaroon ng maraming fans sa SM kasi magaling sa PR at nakikipagchikahan sa mga salesgirls. Kala artista na di naman. He stayed in my house, and met my relatives in the Philippines. Now he's married with 4 kids and we still communicate regularly. After mys stint in NYC was done, I went back to the ME for a 2 year contract in Sep 2007 and stayed on til the yearend of 2010. And even in the interim, when I left for the East Coast from Saudi to go back to school, and worked there for many years, never was there a lapsed date of note, we kept the wires burning. That was a promise kept and the bond taken even in a long-distance relationship. I kept urging him to get settled, and when he was financially stable found a girl of Syrian and Palestinian origin residing in Riyadh. They opened their home for me on many occasions in Riyadh. It was rather a thrill nursing the baby and kids when both husband and wife went to the groceries or extended shopping. They would leave the kids under my care. That was the beauty and the challenge and something that I will treasure for the rest of finite life. There. a glimpse of what I've gone thru in the name of you know what!
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby not-so-innocent » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:25 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:[color=#004040]Syria and syrian guys are really beautiful...I agree with you...
[/color]

To continue from where I've left, I actually went to Damascus at the invite of a close friend whom I actually "hunted" down in Riyadh. He's barely 17 when I met him and making the story short. it's been a long journey from there. The family provided me with a guest room in their residence not far away from a Drudze Cathedral in Damas. Being Christians, I was allowed to mingle with the sisters at their home, and the mother baked for me an array of Syrian sweets, cooked the food I can eat, and included my laundry in the weekend wash. Nakaka touch because these ways are deviations rather that the norm. Sa maikling salita, I've asked the parents if they can allow their kid to come back to Riyadh on a working visa instead of student visit when I first met him. Yes he obtained a visa (not easy for a Syrian at the time I was there because of the political implications of Syria's involvement with the Hezbollah of Lebanon that the Saudi government opposed, at least as far as world diplomacy was concerned) and at whose expense it was! Your guess is as good as anyone's. And there it was - - from the documentation, to application, to visa approval, to the actual travel to Riyadh - - it blossomed. Imagine a struggling non-English speaking jobless gangling teen coming under the care of an expatriate OFW. Well, it was rather tough but the challenge was there and I was determined to make it work. He even had a chance to come visit the Philippines, at naloka sa Boracay, at nagkaroon ng maraming fans sa SM kasi magaling sa PR at nakikipagchikahan sa mga salesgirls. Kala artista na di naman. He stayed in my house, and met my relatives in the Philippines. Now he's married with 4 kids and we still communicate regularly. After mys stint in NYC was done, I went back to the ME for a 2 year contract in Sep 2007 and stayed on til the yearend of 2010. And even in the interim, when I left for the East Coast from Saudi to go back to school, and worked there for many years, never was there a lapsed date of note, we kept the wires burning. That was a promise kept and the bond taken even in a long-distance relationship. I kept urging him to get settled, and when he was financially stable found a girl of Syrian and Palestinian origin residing in Riyadh. They opened their home for me on many occasions in Riyadh. It was rather a thrill nursing the baby and kids when both husband and wife went to the groceries or extended shopping. They would leave the kids under my care. That was the beauty and the challenge and something that I will treasure for the rest of finite life. There. a glimpse of what I've gone thru in the name of you know what![/quote]

=D> =D> =D>
Now that's what I call A LOVE & ROMANCE STORY WHICH BLOSSOMED IN THE MIDDLE EAST! =D> =D>
I salute you my dear! :7 :7 :7
Whew, what a beautiful & inspiring love story!
I'm really happy that you remained friends up to this time. :=p
More stories PLEASE!
Last edited by not-so-innocent on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
not-so-innocent

Postby not-so-innocent » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:32 am

dainlergnars31 wrote:Wow, what a nice story! You are lucky enough to find someone like your lebanese bf and from what i've heard, lebanese men are pretty much romantic and even turkish men. I have a friend too who was a gay friend of a turkish guy and he even brought him to turkey to meet his parents...Bongga di ba? Then the bad news came when my friend came back first here in Riyadh, the turkish guy was supposed to get back when a car accident happened in turkey and killed the guy. It was really a sad moment for him and it happened long ago...Now, my beki friend is already 55 yrs old and he couldn't forget to share that once in his life ( he was about 32 yrs old then ) he met a wonderful guy like him....

Another beautiful love story albeit with a sad ending, set in the Middle East! :=p
Thanks for sharing this one with us Sis Dainler

not-so-innocent

Postby not-so-innocent » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:42 am

dainlergnars31 wrote:
not-so-innocent wrote:OMG! AS IN! :hx :hx :hx
What a LOVE STORY! :hx :hx :hx
I'll search for my own Saudi Policeman later,hehehe.
Really Sis, your friend is indeed very very lucky.

Inshallah sis that we can find our own Saudi police lover although I have before but we broke up due to my "Kaartehan!" which later on I realized i was wrong, but he is already gone! Now, getting back to my friend's police habibi, they just met 2 weeks ago and from that day on until today, OMG! The police guy is always fetching him here in our villa everyday and they gone for a date for 2 hrs or more! I am a bit upset, since when that police guy came, we can no longer "dawar" as we used to do before. That guy stole my friend's mind and heart. He is the only one who can drive for he has a license. Now, every Day- off, my friend is no longer available, for they already have an itenerary...Kainis! I can no longer dawar, and my other friend just had a vacation in the Philippines so wala na akong kasama! huh! But it's his destiny to find a guy like him...Yesterday they ate in a resto at the mall, my friend told me that the police guy embraced him and hold his hand in public. He even becomes so showy with the others and he has not been afraid as this is Riyadh and not Jeddah! gosh, abelgash!!!! :%((

And what was that "Kaartehan" Sis?
You should apply for a Driver's License yourself. Who knows, your "destined" Police Lover is waiting for you,hehehe.
Just be happy for your friend.
not-so-innocent

Postby dainlergnars31 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:19 am

The kaartehan was when I started making drama with him all the time and he hated me for acting that way...He even got jealous when he find out that I was at the security guard's room. I explained that I was looking for my friends ( which is true ) but he didn't believe me so he broke up with me because he thought I did some sex with the other guy..It isn't true...I was trying to call him but to no avail until one time he came back just to see me but my feelings for him was gone. Yesss, I'm so happy with my friend as he's love life flourish and about the license,I think its about time to have my own hehehe ...I think this is my friend's time and maybe soon will be mine! Inshallah! How about you? How's your love life now?
Last edited by dainlergnars31 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dainlergnars31

Postby joshua » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:11 pm

yup, saudis now are clever and liar but not all. you cant trust them coz they might victimized u after having like taking your mobile, digicam or whatever or maybe they call their friends to have sex with you. dont trust saudis. =0
THE WORLD IS FULL OF WONDERS
joshua

Real Life Name/Nick: Gundi Salvo
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1976
Profession: Mechanical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Watching Game shows

Postby joshua » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:18 pm

not-so-innocent wrote:
Majed Motreb Fawaz -Saudi Actor

what bad experience you had? can you share so we would be aware also?
THE WORLD IS FULL OF WONDERS
joshua

Real Life Name/Nick: Gundi Salvo
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1976
Profession: Mechanical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Watching Game shows

Postby not-so-innocent » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:11 pm

:=p :=p :=p So true, so true. Unemployment in the Kingdom is very high among male Saudis. Much much more in females. Even those who have jobs complain of low salaries. This is the reason why we bekis should be very careful with the Saudi guys we meet. Don't trust immediately. Don't give in to lust easily. And don't go with a Saudi guy to his flat, room or accommodation, unless you know him very well. Even this fact is not so fool proof actually.
It's much better ( and safer) to invite him to your room or flat. BUT, make sure that you keep your valuables like Mobiles, Watches, Digicams, Laptops,Wallets and of course, Money, etc safe and secured.

joshua wrote:yup, saudis now are clever and liar but not all. you cant trust them coz they might victimized u after having like taking your mobile, digicam or whatever or maybe they call their friends to have sex with you. dont trust saudis. =0
not-so-innocent

Postby Jedi » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:29 pm

@-) @-) @-)
8-> 8-> 8->
=P~ =P~ =P~
:"> :"> :">
:-* :-* :-*
:D/ :D/ :D/
<:-P <:-P <:-P

Wish me one someday... [-O< [-O< [-O<
Jedi
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jedi
Date of Birth: 02 Jun 1991
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Working student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: ~~~~~
Message: Beauty outside is GOOD, beauty inside is BETTER... but to have them both is for the BEST...

Postby not-so-innocent » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:56 pm

joshua wrote:what bad experience you had? can you share so we would be aware also?

Oh my, got to share my bad experiences again,hehehe. :"> :"> :">
In Tagalog ha:
Nai-kuwento ko na ito sa other thread (Arab Men Are Most Handsome Thread). One time kasi, while nag-wawalkathon ang lola mo malapit lang sa accommodation.Gabi 'yun, mga past 10 PM na, may dumaan na car with a young Saudi guy.
Guwapo as in.Siyempre, tinawag ang lola mo ,lapit naman ang kagandahan, then, sabi niya, kung gusto ko daw sumama sa room niya.Since guwapo nga at maganda ang katawan, sumama naman ang gagang yours truly! 'Yun na, ng makarating kami sa flat niya, when he opened the main door,doon ko lang nalaman na may mga kasama pala siya sa flat! May 3 pa pala siyang kasamang Saudis na halos same age lang din niya.He told me later na mga sundalo pala sila sa Naval Base in Jubail but their flat is in Dammam.
Siyempre, pasok na kami sa room ng sinamahan ko at nangyari na ang dapat mangyari. Heto na, ng matapos na siya, sinabi niya na pupunta daw siya ng toilet para maglinis. Naiwan ang lola mo sa room, then, may nag-open ng room, akala ko siya, 'yun pala ang isa niyang kasama,huhuhu.To make the story short, na-rape ang lola mo ng 4 na sundalong Saudis! From that time, never na akong sumama sa room, flat or accommodation ng Fafa kong Saudis. Sila ang pinapapunta ko sa room ko at siempre, with all the precautionary measures which is in my other post.
not-so-innocent

Postby dainlergnars31 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:36 pm

Same fate I had also but the saudi guy brought me to a very far place and I thought it was his flat but his friends flat. Therefore victimizing me on a gang rape ( supposedly ) however, I was still lucky because I only did the BJ in all of them and they did not forced me to do the anal. There are also incident of being abducted on the street with 2 men but I managed to run while the car is following me at my back....nagpapasok nalang ako sa iskinita until I reached my flat. Being here is an excitement for there is a thrill in dealing with these saudi men. Love and romance can also be attained by learning to wait and choose, NEVER go without hesitations with saudi men whom you do not know or else you will jeopardize your life. This country is filled with so much invitation but learn to choose and know the guy first even if he's so handsome..Use your mind... :|
dainlergnars31

Postby dainlergnars31 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:44 pm

Jedi wrote:@-) @-) @-)
8-> 8-> 8->
=P~ =P~ =P~
:"> :"> :">
:-* :-* :-*
:D/ :D/ :D/
<:-P <:-P <:-P

Wish me one someday... [-O< [-O< [-O<

You will jed...being in the US surrounded by different nationalities including arabs can be an exciting experience. Saudi men who are now living in the US might also have the same enticement towards gays as here in the kingdom... :-P
dainlergnars31

Postby dainlergnars31 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:33 pm

not-so-innocent wrote:
NAIF FAYEZ-Saudi Actor

This picture was seen by my saudi boyfriend when I posted this on facebook, he asked me who is he and I deliberately answered him with, "he is one of the doctor's in the hospital!"...It was funny for he believed me upon seeing this Dr Naif fayez at hand...After 4 days, he talked to me over the phone and he said that he is a saudi actor! What a shame on me...hehehehe...he just laugh at me and say "Why are you doing that?" And I answered, nothing, I just want to make fun with him..hehehehe...kaloka, kaya isa din ito sa kaartehan ko...actually, gusto ko sya pagselosen...hehehehe
dainlergnars31

Postby not-so-innocent » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:42 pm

dainlergnars31 wrote:
not-so-innocent wrote:
NAIF FAYEZ-Saudi Actor

This picture was seen by my saudi boyfriend when I posted this on facebook, he asked me who is he and I deliberately answered him with, "he is one of the doctor's in the hospital!"...It was funny for he believed me upon seeing this Dr Naif fayez at hand...After 4 days, he talked to me over the phone and he said that he is a saudi actor! What a shame on me...hehehehe...he just laugh at me and say "Why are you doing that?" And I answered, nothing, I just want to make fun with him..hehehehe...kaloka, kaya isa din ito sa kaartehan ko...actually, gusto ko sya pagselosen...hehehehe

Gaga Ka sis! :%)) :%)) :%))
Super seloso pa naman 'yan sila.hehehe.
It seems that your Saudi BF isn't watching MBC1 because the series (Like ER & Scrubs) where Naif Fayez/Faiz stars is being shown in this channel (MBC1). That's according to my Baba. :hx
not-so-innocent

Postby not-so-innocent » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:58 pm

Hilal Hawi-Yummy Lebanese

not-so-innocent

Postby not-so-innocent » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:00 pm

Nizar Melki

not-so-innocent

Postby not-so-innocent » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:02 pm

Marcelino Gebrayel

not-so-innocent

Postby not-so-innocent » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:03 pm

Michel Sarkis

not-so-innocent

Postby not-so-innocent » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:05 pm

Bashir Nehme

not-so-innocent

Postby not-so-innocent » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:10 pm

not-so-innocent

Postby not-so-innocent » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:11 pm

not-so-innocent

Postby dainlergnars31 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:26 pm

not-so-innocent wrote:Image

oh my God! yummy posts! how about lebanese in their trunks? Hehehehe.....Hmmm..yeah, they are super seloso nga just like my saudi police before which I shared on this thread already, the kaartehan that occured was when I made selos him and yun, he left me....huhuhu! He's a hunk and handsome pa naman! Sa galit ko eh binura ko pics nya sa cellphone ko...Sayang! I must have posted those on this thread.... :%((
dainlergnars31

Re: The love and romance that occur on gays in the middle east!

Postby dainlergnars31 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:42 pm

Try to read this one.....http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/arc ... /.....It's all about the life of being gay here in the kingdom as shared by a western columnist.
dainlergnars31

Re: Gulf Arab Men's love for Expatriates!!!

Postby not-so-innocent » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:14 am

So, you changed the Thread Title Sis?
This title's better than the previous one but I think it should be Arab Men & the Expats or maybe, Arab Men's Lounge na lang?
Many of the pics I'm posting are those of Lebanese men and of course, Lebanese men are not Gulf Arabs. Just a suggestion though.
:)>-
not-so-innocent

Re: The love and romance that occur on gays in the middle east!

Postby not-so-innocent » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:15 am

:=p :=p :=p A GOOD READ! Nice find Sister!

dainlergnars31 wrote:Try to read this one.....http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/arc ... /.....It's all about the life of being gay here in the kingdom as shared by a western columnist.
not-so-innocent

Re: Gulf Arab Men's love for Expatriates!!!

Postby not-so-innocent » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:52 am

Saudi

not-so-innocent

PreviousNext

Return to Male Pageants