Mr. Gay World 2010 Candidates Updated 1/26/2010

Forum rules
Discuss today's male beauty pageants & create threads dedicated to your favorite hunks!

Mr. Gay World 2010 Candidates Updated 1/26/2010

Postby Mugsy » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:04 am

Inspiring young men, and yummy too...

VASA NESTOROVIC, 25 - Serbia
"In my country - Serbia, it is very hard to be a gay man and I think it is only because not many people know that being gay is completely normal and that there is more gay man around them than they are aware of – and showing this to the people it is going to be easier to accept gay man and not discriminate them anymore."

THIAGO SILVESTRE, 23 - Brazil
"I believe many people would like to be immortal. Mainly through their achievements that bring something good for the human kind such as social changes or the cure of diseases. These men mark their passage through the world with great achievements, defending ideas, changing habits and thoughts. Perpetuating their work for generations to come, contributing to a better world. I believe I'll be able to make a difference in the history of the gay community using the image of Gay Ambassador to attract the attention of society, legislators and law enforcers, to seek for solutions to the main issues of our community, change concepts and raise the image of the glbt community to the level of respect and consideration we deserve. I'm sure I would be a good Ambassador, adding a value to this important title. I will take part actively in social projects requiring that governments, and even the UN, respect the principle of equality of rights."

DAVID BARAMIYA, 25 - Russia
I would like to take part in the contest because I want to live, speak, think and act freely. This is an opportunity to attract media attention, the public and politicians to the issue of gays in the world and in my country. Why should I be selected for the competition? I think that I am worthy to represent my country, the world, because I know how to speak correctly, look and talk. This is an opportunity to express myself and show that gay people are real, and there are many problems that require solutions.

SERGIO LARA, 26 - Spain
I want to participate in Worldwide Mr Gay World I think it is a unique experience, which gives me the opportunity to meet new people from different countries and share with them their experience of life in the gay community, which is lived very differently in the diverse parts of the world, visibility issues, homophobia, culture ... ... ..
This year has been productive. Since the victory in Spain and Europe I have seen that is possible with effort to contribute something important from the Mr Gay contest to society and vice versa; especially because the media have helped to give interviews where it has been possible to discuss issues such as LGTB visibility, health and HIV prevention and HIV positive permitting to be a familiar face from the naturalness of being gay. For this and just spend a few fun days in Worldwide Mr Gay , I´ll be really pleased to be there!

DARREN GEOFFREY BRUCE, 27 - Canada
"I want to bring hope to parts of the world that have lost it."

Last edited by Mugsy on Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
you know what's beautiful? read the first word again...

Mugsy
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Heartbreaker
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Human Resources Director
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe, Mister International, beauty

Re: Favorite Mr. Gay World 2010 Candidates

Postby darinnes042490 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:11 am

SERBIA AND RUSSIA
ImageImage
nikko_deontoy24@yahoo.com
darinnes042490
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 26 Apr 1996
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing

Postby StarStruk® » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:49 am

SPAIN! :=p
StarStruk®
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1917
Profession: Entrepreneur
Hobbies/Interests: Art | Photography | Music

Postby Tag Jones » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:07 pm

serbia!!!!
Tag Jones

Real Life Name/Nick: Bebo
Date of Birth: 17 Jun 1988
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: chatting, shopping, learning new languages

Postby mytee » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:23 pm

Who will represent the Phils??
mytee

Profession: marketing professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: movies, pageants, music, cooking

Postby Mugsy » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:46 pm

MAXIMILIANO DURAN, 25, Argentina

I've always been told that I always smile, no matter what happens, I consider myself a very friendly and an opimistic person, I'd love to take part of this competition to meet people from all over the world,and share this experience with them, i think this is a once in life opportunity for everyone in this contest, and i'd like to make the most of it.

If i get that lucky to win this competition, i'd use the name "Worldwide Mr Gay" to be heard, to do everything I can to help the gay community, as a member of it, who like everyone else want to be treated with the same rights as every other person in the world. As Rita Mae Brown said once: "No government has the right to tell its citizens when or whom to love. The only queer people are those who don't love anybody"

BYRON ADU, 24, Australia
"Participating in the Worldwide Mr. Gay competition is such an important event in my life. I believe strongly in representing a positive image of the gay community and reflecting the diversity of our culture.

I believe that by becoming the Mr Gay World Ambassador, I would be provided with the opportunity to reflect these representations that are so important to me. I have a focus and drive, honest, genuine and grounded nature and committment to all activites I undertake. I would hope these are skills that the Worldwide Mr. Gay World should also have.

The position of Worldwide Mr. Gay would also allow me to bring light and attention to a cause I feel so passionately about; recognition of equal rights for gay people globally, and acknowledging the struggles our brothers are experiencing in bringing this to fruition."

Mugsy

Re: Mr. Gay World 2010 Candidates Updated 1/26/2010

Postby Mugsy » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:56 pm

CÉDRIC FIEVET, 26 - Belgium
"This election aimed to the spread of worldwide ideas of equality and tolerance; in other words: respect and protection however your religion or your serology in any single place of the world we live in. Communication and explanation are the key for a better understanding of our discrepancies. A radical change to the collective mentality has to be set up.

First of all I ‘m fortunate to live in a country where laws are open to homosexual rights, even if the narrow-minded people are everywhere, I do have a chance of justice. Brussels is my city, the heart of Europe. Belgium is very cosmocultural and has learned to be tolerant with three national communities and a sense of compromises. On the other hand I don’t ignore by travelling a lot abroad that those rights, because we’re talking about right and not about privileges, are rare and precious!

Also by experiencing life in an very anti-homosexual city (5 months on the west coast of Africa), exchanging meanings and opinions I have another approach. Naivety got improved into a different thought, a long and hard process to begin by now! This is means a positive change of the perception of homosexuality avoiding the rejection of culture or interventionism in the name of morality’s sake. I would promote and encourage the gay identities as art, as culture, as everything as long as it is affirmative, as long as it is open minded.

I don't want to support any movement that tends to set it apart because United we stand, divided we fall. We, gay men and women, haven't to shame of who we are! We have to prove the validity of our rights again and again, until they will be seen as obviousness. We have to be proud! But let us not put the cart before the horse, of course such wrongdoings are nowadays unconceivable, by acting in a rush we will get nowhere. Please do have trust, if you want your dreams to come true, don't oversleep. All together, we are all extraordinary people!"

PABLO SALVADOR SEPÚLVEDA, 30 - Chile
"I decided to participate in Mister Gay Chile because I saw in the contest an opportunity to put some types of topics in Chile´s public agenda. At the same time, the fact to be a high school teacher caused a public discussion about the gay stereotypes. Conservatives thoughts, generally considered that negative, because it can be a bad influence for the students. Sadly in my country homophobia still exists. I think if I should be elected as Worldwide Mr. Gay 2010 I can be a good spokesman always fighting for equal Rights, especially in the South American region where is so much remains to advance."

Mugsy

Return to Male Pageants