NAWAT is RACIST; BAN MGI

Moderator: QUASAR

Forum rules
Discuss today's male beauty pageants & create threads dedicated to your favorite hunks!

Re: NAWAT is RACIST; BAN MGI

Postby Geeyourhair » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:03 pm

Capitella9 wrote:There are two types i noticed on this thread: one is a group of sour grapes Filipinos whining and trying to discredit the rise of a Thai owned pageant, the jealousy from them to see another Asian country rising up to a major status. The second is a bunch of Indians crying foul and yelled racism, etc.

I'm not saying Nawat is right or anything. He should be more professional and shut his mouth but for a bunch of Indians to cry and whine about racism is laughable. All you need to look at the countless Indian pageants. When did you ever see a minority, an Asiatic beauty, or a dark skinned Indian from the South winning??? Never! Do you see a dark skinned Indian or Asian in showbiz, entertainment, in Bollywood??? No!

And these Indians are some of the most racist people on Earth. Behind your back they have a term they use to called Asians and it's flat face, pancake face. Yes, they have a word they used to describe Asians as flat face. How is that not racist from them? And they ignore and made fun of the millions of north east Indians in the 7 or 8 northeastern states by Myanmar an China who are vastly Asians. They discriminate against Asians and dark skin people. Hypricrites

Wait, what? Indians discriminate against Asians? I think you are the one who is racist...stereotyping Indians as non-Asian.

Geeyourhair
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby kurtij » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:51 pm

Capitella9 wrote:There are two types i noticed on this thread: one is a group of sour grapes Filipinos whining and trying to discredit the rise of a Thai owned pageant, the jealousy from them to see another Asian country rising up to a major status. The second is a bunch of Indians crying foul and yelled racism, etc.

I'm not saying Nawat is right or anything. He should be more professional and shut his mouth but for a bunch of Indians to cry and whine about racism is laughable. All you need to look at the countless Indian pageants. When did you ever see a minority, an Asiatic beauty, or a dark skinned Indian from the South winning??? Never! Do you see a dark skinned Indian or Asian in showbiz, entertainment, in Bollywood??? No!

And these Indians are some of the most racist people on Earth. Behind your back they have a term they use to called Asians and it's flat face, pancake face. Yes, they have a word they used to describe Asians as flat face. How is that not racist from them? And they ignore and made fun of the millions of north east Indians in the 7 or 8 northeastern states by Myanmar an China who are vastly Asians. They discriminate against Asians and dark skin people. Hypricrites

Count yourself to make it 3 types.

DOGS CAN'T RELATE
kurtij

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby Capitella9 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:14 pm

kurtij wrote:

Thank you for the vote of confidence LOL for once, your reply is meaningful =;))
Capitella9
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 13 Jan 2000
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Engineer
Hobbies/Interests: Football, architecture, travel, culture, food

Postby Capitella9 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:21 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:

Wait, what? Indians discriminate against Asians? I think you are the one who is racist...stereotyping Indians as non-Asian.

NOT SINGLE INDIAN FORUMMER DISPUTED WHAT I SAID ABOUT INDIANS BEING RACIST AND PREJUDICED AGAINST DARK-SKINNED INDIANS FROM THEIR SOUTHERN STATES AND HOW INDIANS ARE RACIST AGAINST THE NORTHEAST INDIANS IN STATES LIKE ASSAM, MIZRORAM, NAGALAND, MANIPUR.

YET THIS PINOY WHO KNOWS NOTTHING CHIME IN. =;)) =;)) GO EDUCATE YOURSELF AND LEARN MORE ABOUT INDIA'S TREATMENT OF ASIANS AND DARKER SKIN INDIANS. ALL THE MISS INDIA PAGEANTS AND BOLLYWOOD STARS ARE LIGHT SKIN AND LOOK LATIN AND MORE CAUSCASIAN. DO YOU EVER SEE A DARK SKIN INDIANS IN SHOWBIZ OR PAGEANTS?

GO ON YOUTUBE AND SEE VIDEOS OF NORTHEAST INDIANS ON HOW THE GENERAL INDIAN POPULATION VIEW THEM AS NOT REALLY INDIAN EVEN THOUGH THEY LIVE ON THE LAND OCCUPIED BY INDIA FOR CENTURIES. LEARN MORE AND BE LESS STUPID. IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW, INDIA HAS MILLIONS OF ASIANS IN THE NORTHEAST THAT LOOK AND HAS A CULTURE AND FOOD SIMILAR TO YOU.

AND HOW DO I KNOW INDIA HAS A DEROGATORY TERM TO ALL ASIANS LIKE YOU AND THEY CALL YOU FLAT FACE?? I KNOW BC MY PARTNER IS HALF PAKISTANI/HALF INDIAN. HE SAID THAT'S WHAT INDIANS CALL ASIANS.
Capitella9

Postby Dibss » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:39 pm

Classless, ignorant, attention-seeking, desperate mf. Really good thing that I only support our candidate through not speaking ill of this pageant. God know how hard it is not talk sht. I guess just not minding his shenanigans about voting is enough which, by the way, just creates even more divide especially between SEA neighbors due to toxic competition which they cultivate. Ironic that there slogan talks about stopping war when they start it, time and time again. PETTY ASS MF
Dibss
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Dale
Date of Birth: 19 Dec 1993
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: sleeping

Postby Mariana Erwin » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:14 am

kurtij wrote:

He should understand that racism here is not excusable, and that these racist insults from those who manage Miss Grand International aren't condonable and must not be allowed. He's invalidating their experience all because of the internal racism in India, which is as problematic as the racism given to them. It's still wrong and dangerous, especially that these stereotypes keep shaping how Indians are seen around the world. To ask Indians to shut up about racism just because they deal with the same things in their own country is not helping.
Sisters forever.
Will never forget the Miss Universe trio that once was. For now, covering other pageants.
Mariana Erwin

Real Life Name/Nick: **********
Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby cindy_kato » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:31 am

i don't find anything racist with what he said.

he's just stating his experience.

btw, indians, though not all, are racist. i should know because i'm surrounded and working with them for a decade now. if you only hear their remarks on pakistanis, filipinos and africans you'll
think they're of superior race. they also love to take credits for things they don't do.
"In pageant world full of Megan Young and Pia Wurtzbach, all we need is a Dayana Mendoza."
cindy_kato
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Maldito
Date of Birth: 03 May 1983
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Gangster
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Misso

Postby beautywatchnyc » Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:12 pm

cindy_kato wrote:

btw, indians, though not all, are racist. i should know because i'm surrounded and working with them for a decade now. if you only hear their remarks on pakistanis, filipinos and africans you'll think they're of superior race. they also love to take credits for things they don't do.

The "less" celebrated South Asian brothers, at least in these pages -- the Bangladeshi and the Sri Lankan would likely concur with your observation if only they have a voice or dedicated space to ventilate their disappointment unequivocally? Not that I condone the condescension much less applaud of it as I bear silent witness to this rotten attitude by few bad eggs during the years of expatriation in a Mid-East nation not so long ago. The travesty of human nature that is often seen in all races with no exception, so what else is new?
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby panchopolo » Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:40 pm

cindy_kato wrote:

btw, indians, though not all, are racist. i should know because i'm surrounded and working with them for a decade now. if you only hear their remarks on pakistanis, filipinos and africans you'll think they're of superior race. they also love to take credits for things they don't do.

You have the misfortune of working with less cultured and poorly trained Indian professionals.

Having lived and worked in India for close to 20 years now, I have learned that the attitudes shown by emigrants and overseas ex-pats are totally different from what you find here in the mainland, where cultural stereotyping is already repressed, at least in the corporate world. I have learned why this phenomenon happens--I will discuss it in a separate thread.

During the pandemic, I made a reference to a trait prevalent to a certain state (or province, in a Philippine setting) and used it as my understanding of why a coworker coming from that state was behaving in a certain way. I was immediately warned by another colleague to avoid making such regional references, as those are offensive. After clarifying this with HR, I completely understood how India's long struggles with racism, colourism, and gender balance have pushed corporate India with the responsibility of addressing them.

The Indian advertising industry is taking all efforts to take down tone-deaf brands in the past few years. The company I work with has been using darker-skinned (and older!) models in our marketing campaigns. The film industries are still entrenched with the old-fashioned legacy of regional looks (Northern Indian actors/actresses in Bollywood, Bengalis in Tollywood, Tamils in Kollywood)--the same way the Philippine cinema is populated by mestisos and chinitos. The television industry is much more diverse. You can also see the diversity in beauty pageants, both male and female.

Unfortunately, racism still bedevils those societies that were either isolated or colonized by the West. It almost divided America into pieces during the latter years of the Trump era.
Hopefully, the younger generations--born into a global culture--will finally be able to tackle this by the horns.
panchopolo

Date of Birth: 20 Dec 2012
Profession: Croquis and Maquette Maker
Hobbies/Interests: Providing arcane information on need-to-know basis
Message: Post messages that matter for posts that don’t matter

Postby beautywatchnyc » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:58 pm

I'm with you on that can't agree more with your last paragraph, Panchopolo. The younger professionals of the Sub-continent are often endowed with a global perspective. They are open-minded internationalist in outlook as my job-related encounters with them in the workplace will tell.
beautywatchnyc

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5

Postby Capitella9 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:01 pm

cindy_kato wrote:

btw, indians, though not all, are racist. i should know because i'm surrounded and working with them for a decade now. if you only hear their remarks on pakistanis, filipinos and africans you'll
think they're of superior race. they also love to take credits for things they don't do.

EXACTLY! DON'T LET THE OUTSIDE FACADE FOOL YOU. I'M SURROUNDED BY INDIANS A LOT IN LIFE, NOT JUST WORK AND THEY DO HAVE A SUPERIORITY COMPLEX OVER 'ORIENTAL' ASIANS, ESPECIALLY IN LOOKS AND PHYSICAL APPEARANCE. AND I'M NOT KIDDING AND LYING WHEN I TOLD U GUYS THEY HAVE A WORD TO DESCRIBE ASIANS AS FLAT FACE. IN GENERAL, THEY DON'T VIEW THE NORTHEAST INDIANS WHO ARE ASIANS BY THE WAY AS INDIAN CITIZENS. AND THEY LOOK DOWN ON DARK SKIN ASIANS. ANYONE WHO BELIEVE INDIANS AREN'T RACIST IS FOOLISH. I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT ALL INDIANS. I'M SAYING IN GENERAL, THEIR SOCIETY LOOK DOWN ON ASIANS AND DARK SKIN INDIANS.
Capitella9

Postby manoypoe » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:30 am

I have worked with Indians for 2 decades and I developed deep professional relationship and personal friendship with them. There are some Indians that I have professional altercations with but that's normal. Overall, based on my experience, Indians are one of the best workers and great & most loyal friends.
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Qui Qui Quinali Quote » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:25 am

cindy_kato wrote:

It’s not what Nawat and the lady said ... it’s how they said it .
They were mocking and laughing .
Clearly they were belittling the Indian culture .
It’s crystal clear they are racists .

I remember a sign in a San Francisco, California home .
It says “ Don’t point and laugh at the natives” .
It’s humorous ... because there are lots of tourists visiting San Francisco .
Native San Franciscans are known to be “ weird “ and non conformists .
Qui Qui Quinali Quote

Date of Birth: 21 May 2016
Hobbies/Interests: reading and writing

Postby Qui Qui Quinali Quote » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:16 am

I agree to what you said about Indians being racists .
They have a caste system .

1. Brahmins
2. Kshatriyas also called Rajanyas
3.Vaishyas
4. Shudras
5. Dalit or Untouchables
Qui Qui Quinali Quote

Postby Qui Qui Quinali Quote » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:26 am

My take :

It’s just culture shock .

Culture shock can be interpreted as racism especially nowadays that they invented political correctness. Ha ha

Just take everything with a grain of salt .
No need to be violent or anything like that .

Indians are not perfect .
Thais are not perfect .
Filipinos are not perfect .
Americans are not perfect.
Nobody is .
Qui Qui Quinali Quote

Postby Qui Qui Quinali Quote » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:49 am

Yeah .

Tourists can be annoying .

Qui Qui Quinali Quote

Postby ms_melanie » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:11 pm

Never liked Nawat. Although his pageant is popular due to clout and exhibitions by some candidates, it can never be relevant unless it has a real purpose.
ms_melanie
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 23 Apr 1985
Profession: Blogger
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Boys, boys, boys

Postby MissoCA » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:06 pm

I've often wondered why the Philippines still sends girls to this trash of a show. The girls' intro makes me sick to my stomach and totally sets the tone for this "trashery".

Everything about this pageant is wrong and very disturbing.

Ban the pageant, end the coverage, and let's all make this guy disappear. He is the ultimate pageant nutjob and his latest antics is telling how this organization operates and where it's headed to. They're a bunch of haters who thrive on ugly contention and they're headed by a pageant clown. Leave them to their own demise. Don't waste your time and money on this circus franchise. Their primary side show act is trash!
Last edited by MissoCA on Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MissoCA
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Allie
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1996
Profession: Consumer - the pricier the better
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, style, and hot guys of course.

Postby PAULO SANTANDER » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:58 pm

YES, BAN THAT MISS GRAND IRRELEVANT PAGEANT. IT SHOULDN'T BE TALKED ABOUT IN THE FIRST PLACE. IF THERE'S A SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN TO BAN IT FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH, COUNT US IN!! THAT FAG PRESIDENT DISGUISED AS A NATIONAL DIRECTOR FOR MISS EARTH-THAILAND WITH AN EVIL PLAN OF MALICIOUSLY PIRATING OTHER ND's TO JOIN HIS PAGEANT. WHAT A SCAMMER SINCE DAY 1!! THEREAFTER, SCANDALS OVER SCANDALS ARE HEARD FROM HIS FOUL MOUTH AND HIS SO-CALLED KWEENS BASHING OTHER NATIONALITIES, LEGIT Big 5 QUEENS AND ORGANIZATIONS!!
Last edited by PAULO SANTANDER on Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PAULO SANTANDER

Real Life Name/Nick: PAU
Date of Birth: 12 Mar 1981
Profession: Employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: girls & some boys

Postby Stoichio » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:40 am

MissoCA wrote:I've often wondered why the Philippines still sends girls to this trash of a show. The girls' intro makes me sick to my stomach and totally sets the tone for this "trashery".

Everything about this pageant is wrong and very disturbing.

Ban the pageant, end the coverage, and let's all make this guy disappear. He is the ultimate pageant nutjob and his latest antics is telling how this organization operates and where it's headed to. They're a bunch of haters who thrive on ugly contention and they're headed by a pageant clown. Leave them to their own demise. Don't waste your time and money on this circus franchise. Their primary side show act is trash!

Ask Binibining Pilipinas.
For sure, they know the answer :-j :-j

Miss Universe 2021
The Face

PARAGUAY
SPAIN
BRAZIL
ISRAEL
INDIA
VIETNAM
POLAND
FRANCE
NAMIBIA
MOROCCO
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby sleuth08 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:32 pm

LOOKS LIKE KARMA IS THE BIGGEST BITCH

WITH MISS WORLD BEING HELD RIGHT NOW AND MISS UNIVERSE IS NOW ABOUT TO START, ALL ATTENTION ARE FOCUSED ON THESE TWO RIVAL PAGEANT
sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby manoypoe » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:01 am

sleuth08 wrote:LOOKS LIKE KARMA IS THE BIGGEST BITCH

WITH MISS WORLD BEING HELD RIGHT NOW AND MISS UNIVERSE IS NOW ABOUT TO START, ALL ATTENTION ARE FOCUSED ON THESE TWO RIVAL PAGEANT

And Nawat's pageant eats the dust.
manoypoe

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby PAULO SANTANDER » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:47 pm

manoypoe wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:LOOKS LIKE KARMA IS THE BIGGEST BITCH

And Nawat's pageant eats the dust.

PLEASE LET HIM EAT SH*T AS DIRTY AS HIS FOUL MOUTH
PAULO SANTANDER

Real Life Name/Nick: PAU
Date of Birth: 12 Mar 1981
Profession: Employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: girls & some boys

Postby Bonitillo Campanella » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:27 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:I bet he told Miss Hong Kong to shout like that for his own entertainment.

watch her make the first cut so she can clown her way down the runway, he lives for that kind of FOOLERY 8-} 8-}
Angela, gracias por hacer historia guapa!
=D>

Bonitillo Campanella

Real Life Name/Nick: Estibaliz Kloutier
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1994
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: PR Maven
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe, MW, MI

Postby The_saurus » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:32 am

i never actually followed this pageant. It screams cheapness all over. I feel bad for the girls that they had to put up with this clownery.
-- DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS --

DEADMATOLOGY, the art of not giving a f*ck!

AS MUCH AS I WANT TO REPLY, YOU'RE JUST TOO LOW CLASS I CAN'T EVEN
The_saurus

Date of Birth: 05 Aug 1990
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby beautywatchnyc » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:06 am

I don't get it. Everyone is almost of the same opinion. How everyone else hated MGI and its founder, yet despite all these verbal assaults we still have to see anyone coming up strongly with legal action or a remedy that would inevitably render MGI and its founder criminally liable for his "irresponsible" opinion and behaviour. Is this the same noise that we hear year-in and year-out since MGIs founding in 2013? Where's the beef -- what else is new?
beautywatchnyc

Postby goddessoxana27 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:34 pm

8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}
CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THE POSTED ARTICLES, VIDEOS, AND PICTURES...

RESPECT, BEAUTY, HEALTHY, OBEDIENT, SMART and FRIENDLY, that's the essence of being a Goddess.
goddessoxana27

Real Life Name/Nick: DyosaGandah
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1915
Profession: ----------------------------------
Hobbies/Interests: --------------------------
Message: Thank you for giving me a chance to become a member of this prestigious group.

Postby Sharmoota » Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:54 am

He's so unprofessional! Thank God I never followed his uninteresting pageant!
Sharmoota

Date of Birth: 01 Mar 1998
Profession: Nothing
Hobbies/Interests: Gaming/Music

Postby Bonitillo Campanella » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:04 pm

goddessoxana27 wrote:

8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}

this photo made me ugly cackle =;)) :%)) :%)) :%))

l hadn't even noticed
Clara in the back laying on the floor after she..... "fainted" :%))
Angela, gracias por hacer historia guapa!
=D>

Bonitillo Campanella

Real Life Name/Nick: Estibaliz Kloutier
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1994
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: PR Maven
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe, MW, MI

Postby stuff » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:45 pm

The key to win this pageant is to learn Thai
stuff

Real Life Name/Nick: stuff
Date of Birth: 27 Jun 1985
Profession: robber
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: watching

PreviousNext

Return to Male Pageants