Puerto Rico to host 70th Miss World on Dec 16, 2021

Image

Moderator: QUASAR

Forum rules
Discuss today's male beauty pageants & create threads dedicated to your favorite hunks!



  • 9

Puerto Rico to host 70th Miss World on Dec 16, 2021

Postby The Duchess » Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:25 pm

    

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Image
User avatar
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5600
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 6376
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: THE DUCHESS WELCOMES YOU TO PUERTO RICO

Postby Fany » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:11 pm

I might go to PR for the finale. Provided an audience will be allowed.
User avatar
Fany
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 1432
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:32 am
Location: Algiers
Country: Algeria (dz)
Reputation: 214
Date of Birth: 02 Oct 1991
Gender: Female
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: Cooking, swimming, clubbing, belly dance, history
Message: Peace Love & Pageants

  • 0

Re: THE DUCHESS WELCOMES YOU TO PUERTO RICO

Postby The Duchess » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:56 pm

Fany wrote:I might go to PR for the finale. Provided an audience will be allowed.


They are planning on having an audience, it will all depend on COVID. The Coca-Cola Music Hall holds normally about 5K people, I just really really hope I get a ticket, but I did here the format might be diferrent from other MWs and that public may assist to other activities.
Image
User avatar
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5600
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 6376
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Puerto Rico to host 70th Miss World on Dec 16, 2021

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:21 pm


KHANH VAN - MISS UNIVERSE VIETNAM 2020
User avatar
Jonathan Nguyen
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 3000
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:05 am
Location: Washington DC, USA
Country: Vietnam (vn)
Reputation: -108
Real Life Name/Nick: Hai Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Software Developer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

  • 1

Re: Puerto Rico to host 70th Miss World on Dec 16, 2021

Postby sleuth08 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:59 am

LOOKS LIKE THIS IS THE INSIDE OF THE COCA COLA MUSIC HALL

Image

Image

sleuth08
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5094
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:59 am
Location: toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 4919
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS
Message: It is not enough to succeed, OTHERS MUST FAIL

  • 0

Re: Puerto Rico to host 70th Miss World on Dec 16, 2021

Postby Poseidon88 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:14 am

Finally, Pageant Season is back after lockdowns :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3
Poseidon88
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:33 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 69
Real Life Name/Nick: Cool Guy
Date of Birth: 12 Apr 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Model
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant
Message: I would like to join the forum about pageants

  • 4

Re: Puerto Rico to host 70th Miss World on Dec 16, 2021

Postby qwertyu » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:41 am

oh we are soo gonna clap! :%))
Image
credits to the owner/maker of this signature
User avatar
qwertyu
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4617
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:58 am
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3012
Real Life Name/Nick: kevin
Date of Birth: 21 Jul 1989
Gender: Male
Profession: something
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: something
Message: bitches!

  • 0

Re: Puerto Rico to host 70th Miss World on Dec 16, 2021

Postby unbreakable » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:55 pm

so no miss world 2020 ? @-) @-) @-)
unbreakable
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 13272
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:26 am
Location: Germany
Country: Palestine (ps)
Reputation: 15570
Real Life Name/Nick: (-_-)
Date of Birth: 01 Nov 1993
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: SDSDAD
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Piano
Message: Never say Never

  • 1

Re: Puerto Rico to host 70th Miss World on Dec 16, 2021

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:34 pm

unbreakable wrote:
so no miss world 2020 ? @-) @-) @-)


No, they made it clear long time ago that Miss World 2020 was canceled due to Covid-19.

KHANH VAN - MISS UNIVERSE VIETNAM 2020
User avatar
Jonathan Nguyen
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 3000
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:05 am
Location: Washington DC, USA
Country: Vietnam (vn)
Reputation: -108
Real Life Name/Nick: Hai Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Software Developer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

  • 0

Re: Puerto Rico to host 70th Miss World on Dec 16, 2021

Postby The Duchess » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:54 pm

unbreakable wrote:
so no miss world 2020 ? @-) @-) @-)


They cancelled it a while ago
Image
User avatar
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5600
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 6376
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: Puerto Rico to host 70th Miss World on Dec 16, 2021

Postby The Duchess » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:02 pm

qwertyu wrote:oh we are soo gonna clap! :%))


I actually don't think so =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
Image
User avatar
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5600
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 6376
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Puerto Rico to host 70th Miss World on Dec 16, 2021

Postby filipinoako28 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:54 pm

qwertyu wrote:oh we are soo gonna clap! :%))


Yes. 1000% percent! Hahaha
User avatar
filipinoako28
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:59 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 627
Date of Birth: 09 Mar 1983
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Financial analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing the net
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: Puerto Rico to host 70th Miss World on Dec 16, 2021

Postby filipinoako28 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:55 pm

HOLD UP... what happened to Thailand? They totally ditched MW hosting?
User avatar
filipinoako28
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:59 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 627
Date of Birth: 09 Mar 1983
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Financial analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing the net
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Puerto Rico to host 70th Miss World on Dec 16, 2021

Postby rockondude » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:02 am

Is gonna be a very Fierce miss World i know my people and we are not gonna be boring. To the girls around the world bring your swim wear.
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
User avatar
rockondude
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4264
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:25 am
Location: hatillo
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 3700
Real Life Name/Nick: julian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: i like to go to the gym
Message: There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.

  • 0

Re: Puerto Rico to host 70th Miss World on Dec 16, 2021

Postby esperasave » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:31 am

rockondude wrote:Is gonna be a very Fierce miss World i know my people and we are not gonna be boring. To the girls around the world bring your swim wear.


Two piece bikini to be exact.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1600
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 708
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 1

Re: Puerto Rico to host 70th Miss World on Dec 16, 2021

Postby cindy_kato » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:03 am

filipinoako28 wrote:HOLD UP... what happened to Thailand? They totally ditched MW hosting?


grandmama julia got duped.

Image
"In pageant world full of Megan Young and Pia Wurtzbach, all we need is a Dayana Mendoza."
User avatar
cindy_kato
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2744
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:34 am
Country: United Arab Emirates (ae)
Reputation: 2202
Real Life Name/Nick: Maldito
Date of Birth: 03 May 1983
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Gangster
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Misso
Message: Yes I'm a bitch, sarcastic bitch.

  • 0

Re: Puerto Rico to host 70th Miss World on Dec 16, 2021

Postby UtagawaAki » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:54 am

Ohh, I didn't know that Puerto Rico will be the next host for the 2021 Miss World. Actually, one of the things that I wait for when watching a pageant is when the candidates take videos and pictures in the beautiful spots in the country. Puerto Rico is such a wonderful place and I know that if the Miss World will be held there, then there will be more nice shots of for the candidates. They will look more beautiful there, especially in their swimsuits. That will really be nice, can't wait for Miss World 2021, it will be nice.
UtagawaAki
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:33 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 8
Real Life Name/Nick: Utagawa Aki
Date of Birth: 21 Jul 1993
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Content Writer
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, Cooking, Sports
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Puerto Rico to host 70th Miss World on Dec 16, 2021

Postby Stoichio » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:38 pm




The only missing ingredient now to make the “2016 DEAL” come into fruition is for Miss World to crown Indonesia 8-} 8-} And MWO is clever enough to crown less and less beautiful girl each year since then, in preparation for the crowning of Indonesia (so that people will not be surprised much of the difference in face value.) LOL


BACKGROUND:
Back in 2016, before the delegates arrived in DC, MWO lost a good sum of money due to sponsors backing out. To help curve or minimize the loss, some NDs volunteered to sponsor the Top Model segment, i.e. Puerto Rico, Indonesia and Kenya, in exchange of high placement. But to win the crown, was an additional deal that Kenya could not afford.

So don’t be surprised if MWO finally crowns Indonesia. 8-} 8-}
BRIBERS WITH A PURPOSE: Indonesia, China
User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 19360
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Alexandria
Country: Saint Pierre and Miquelon (pm)
Reputation: 19824
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 1

Re: Puerto Rico to host 70th Miss World on Dec 16, 2021

Postby muzical » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:26 pm

Stoichio wrote:


The only missing ingredient now to make the “2016 DEAL” come into fruition is for Miss World to crown Indonesia 8-} 8-} And MWO is clever enough to crown less and less beautiful girl each year since then, in preparation for the crowning of Indonesia (so that people will not be surprised much of the difference in face value.) LOL


BACKGROUND:
Back in 2016, before the delegates arrived in DC, MWO lost a good sum of money due to sponsors backing out. To help curve or minimize the loss, some NDs volunteered to sponsor the Top Model segment, i.e. Puerto Rico, Indonesia and Kenya, in exchange of high placement. But to win the crown, was an additional deal that Kenya could not afford.

So don’t be surprised if MWO finally crowns Indonesia. 8-} 8-}


Enough of your drama dude..you better concentrate on Miss Universe instead of wasting your time and brain on Miss World loll..last time I checked Miss Universe almost lost all of it's sponsors,winner does nothing during her reign not even charity work loll and financially so unstable that they almost got sold..

Your country hosted Miss Universe in 2016 after winning in 2015 so we call it a deal aswell? So MOVE ON DUDE!
User avatar
muzical
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1323
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:04 am
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 1385
Date of Birth: 12 Aug 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: music,movies,books..
Message: Write a message here

  • 4

Re: Puerto Rico to host 70th Miss World on Dec 16, 2021

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:56 pm

Stoichio wrote:


The only missing ingredient now to make the “2016 DEAL” come into fruition is for Miss World to crown Indonesia 8-} 8-} And MWO is clever enough to crown less and less beautiful girl each year since then, in preparation for the crowning of Indonesia (so that people will not be surprised much of the difference in face value.) LOL


BACKGROUND:
Back in 2016, before the delegates arrived in DC, MWO lost a good sum of money due to sponsors backing out. To help curve or minimize the loss, some NDs volunteered to sponsor the Top Model segment, i.e. Puerto Rico, Indonesia and Kenya, in exchange of high placement. But to win the crown, was an additional deal that Kenya could not afford.

So don’t be surprised if MWO finally crowns Indonesia. 8-} 8-}


Lol I thought the deal for crowning Indonesia was made in 2013. Why would Julia give PR the crown before Indonesia? Your conspiracy theory is terriblly illogical =;)) Btw, i think Indonesia’s representative for 2021 is stunning. I wouldn’t mind if she won.

KHANH VAN - MISS UNIVERSE VIETNAM 2020
User avatar
Jonathan Nguyen
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 3000
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:05 am
Location: Washington DC, USA
Country: Vietnam (vn)
Reputation: -108
Real Life Name/Nick: Hai Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Software Developer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

  • 1

Re: Puerto Rico to host 70th Miss World on Dec 16, 2021

Postby The Duchess » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:23 am

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
Stoichio wrote:


The only missing ingredient now to make the “2016 DEAL” come into fruition is for Miss World to crown Indonesia 8-} 8-} And MWO is clever enough to crown less and less beautiful girl each year since then, in preparation for the crowning of Indonesia (so that people will not be surprised much of the difference in face value.) LOL


BACKGROUND:
Back in 2016, before the delegates arrived in DC, MWO lost a good sum of money due to sponsors backing out. To help curve or minimize the loss, some NDs volunteered to sponsor the Top Model segment, i.e. Puerto Rico, Indonesia and Kenya, in exchange of high placement. But to win the crown, was an additional deal that Kenya could not afford.

So don’t be surprised if MWO finally crowns Indonesia. 8-} 8-}


Lol I thought the deal for crowning Indonesia was made in 2013. Why would Julia give PR the crown before Indonesia? Your conspiracy theory is terriblly illogical =;)) Btw, i think Indonesia’s representative for 2021 is stunning. I wouldn’t mind if she won.


Stochio, Indonesia is not a bad candidate so I don't have a problem with her winning =;)) most importantly, if you think the ND of Puerto Rico (which isn't Wilnelia, for the hundreth time =;)) ) can afford to buy a MW crown you definitively don't have any idea of anything. We would actually have a proper organization here and would have had at least two more MW given Wilnelia judges that pageant constantly. If you're going to make a conspiracy theory, maybe try not to make it sound so biased. I like you kid, but stop picking on Stephanie who is one of the best MWs out there and the most profitable for the organization. She literally received death-threats from Catriona fans for YEARS.
Image
User avatar
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5600
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 6376
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: Puerto Rico to host 70th Miss World on Dec 16, 2021

Postby Oma-san » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:13 am

The Duchess wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
Stoichio wrote:


The only missing ingredient now to make the “2016 DEAL” come into fruition is for Miss World to crown Indonesia 8-} 8-} And MWO is clever enough to crown less and less beautiful girl each year since then, in preparation for the crowning of Indonesia (so that people will not be surprised much of the difference in face value.) LOL


BACKGROUND:
Back in 2016, before the delegates arrived in DC, MWO lost a good sum of money due to sponsors backing out. To help curve or minimize the loss, some NDs volunteered to sponsor the Top Model segment, i.e. Puerto Rico, Indonesia and Kenya, in exchange of high placement. But to win the crown, was an additional deal that Kenya could not afford.

So don’t be surprised if MWO finally crowns Indonesia. 8-} 8-}


Lol I thought the deal for crowning Indonesia was made in 2013. Why would Julia give PR the crown before Indonesia? Your conspiracy theory is terriblly illogical =;)) Btw, i think Indonesia’s representative for 2021 is stunning. I wouldn’t mind if she won.


Stochio, Indonesia is not a bad candidate so I don't have a problem with her winning =;)) most importantly, if you think the ND of Puerto Rico (which isn't Wilnelia, for the hundreth time =;)) ) can afford to buy a MW crown you definitively don't have any idea of anything. We would actually have a proper organization here and would have had at least two more MW given Wilnelia judges that pageant constantly. If you're going to make a conspiracy theory, maybe try not to make it sound so biased. I like you kid, but stop picking on Stephanie who is one of the best MWs out there and the most profitable for the organization. She literally received death-threats from Catriona fans for YEARS.


Your comment would have been digestible except for Stephanie being "one of the best MWs" which is obviously false. And we just don't get Puerto Rican beauty queens being one of the best in pageantry. Send a worthy representative and if she wins, she may be one of the best titleholder.
Image
User avatar
Oma-san
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 421
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 8:43 pm
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 163
Real Life Name/Nick: Elle
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Associate Professor
Hobbies/Interests: love, love, love my girls
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Puerto Rico to host 70th Miss World on Dec 16, 2021

Postby Oma-san » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:25 am

I wonder why pageants employ politics. Having fair and reliable results will motivate and encourage all countries and the pageant in question will receive more sponsors. The Philippines was not angry when Iris Mittaneare won in the Philippines. Nor were the Russians when their delegate unplaced and Gabriela Isler won even though she was not the best, her win was not questionable.

If the winner is spectacular irrespective of her nationality, she will draw in sponsors. Fair results also provide motivation and hope for countries who are not recognized and otherwise act as fillers for the competition. Most countries participate in pageants even if there are not recognized because their NDs profit off the local pageant and the winners. But unjust pageants are what's leading towards the decline of pageants recently.
Image
User avatar
Oma-san
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 421
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 8:43 pm
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 163
Real Life Name/Nick: Elle
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Associate Professor
Hobbies/Interests: love, love, love my girls
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Puerto Rico to host 70th Miss World on Dec 16, 2021

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:52 am

Oma-san wrote:
Your comment would have been digestible except for Stephanie being "one of the best MWs" which is obviously false. And we just don't get Puerto Rican beauty queens being one of the best in pageantry. Send a worthy representative and if she wins, she may be one of the best titleholder.[/size][/color][/font]




Girl. With this move Steph is pretty close if not already became the best MW in history. Specially in Julia's eyes. Besides that and, getting over 40 Million for the BWAP Charity. Like she made $$$$ rain. :O) Did you hear what Julia said int he Press Presentation? And on top of that the contract with Telemundo, an affiliate of NBC. Like Big chance for MWO.
Image
User avatar
Nina Cleopatra
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 12328
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:21 pm
Location: Cairo
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 10058
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

  • 0

Re: Puerto Rico to host 70th Miss World on Dec 16, 2021

Postby Chase » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:22 am

i hope this does not get cancelled too because of covid again

although i dont watch this snoozefest anymore, it eould still be nice to have a pageant for ladies who dream to wear the blue crown regardless of how bias it has been through the years towards former commonwealth nations
User avatar
Chase
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 9055
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:11 am
Location: Davao City
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 4128
Real Life Name/Nick: rick
Date of Birth: 07 Apr 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: Freelance Writer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: writing
Message: Life is like a beach, let us frolic

  • 1

Re: Puerto Rico to host 70th Miss World on Dec 16, 2021

Postby Oma-san » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:52 pm

Nina Cleopatra wrote:
Oma-san wrote:
Your comment would have been digestible except for Stephanie being "one of the best MWs" which is obviously false. And we just don't get Puerto Rican beauty queens being one of the best in pageantry. Send a worthy representative and if she wins, she may be one of the best titleholder.[/size][/color][/font]




Girl. With this move Steph is pretty close if not already became the best MW in history. Specially in Julia's eyes. Besides that and, getting over 40 Million for the BWAP Charity. Like she made $$$$ rain. :O) Did you hear what Julia said int he Press Presentation? And on top of that the contract with Telemundo, an affiliate of NBC. Like Big chance for MWO.


In your dreams. We just need to wait and see. What if her career goes down the same route as Denise, Zuleyka or MUPR 2010. None of them made it to world famw as you all predicted. Even after winning Miss Universe they were forgotten. The number hit global single, Despacito did not cement Zuleyka's career as expected. Is Steph better than Aishwarya Rai or even finalist Halle Berry because she's the best MW?
Image
User avatar
Oma-san
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 421
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 8:43 pm
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 163
Real Life Name/Nick: Elle
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Associate Professor
Hobbies/Interests: love, love, love my girls
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Puerto Rico to host 70th Miss World on Dec 16, 2021

Postby The Duchess » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:28 am

Denise Qui~ones is an actress, model and dancer who currently has the most important franchise in Puertorrican pageantry and brought 2 Top 5 placements in her first 2 years.

Zuleyka Rivera is an actress, model and business woman on top of being a happy mother

Mariana Vicente has appeared in several tv series and movies, is a full time model and mother and it is happily married to World Series winner Kike Hernandez

They are successful women in their fields and markets, they never wanted to be the most famous women in the world. As is Stephanie who brought more than 40M to the BWAP foundation and is now bringing the second most important pageant to the island which many thought a dream that wouldn't happen. Who knows what may happen in the future. At 24 she is the only MW to get that kind of money she got, has already business endeavors, has a non-profit, has worked directly as the first and as of now only Beauty with a Purpose Ambassador for years. I'm sorry that night didn't work out how you wanted it but that doesn't magically disappear all of Stephanie's achievements and hardwork as Miss World and a former Miss World.

Sorry, it is what it is
Image
User avatar
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5600
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 6376
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Puerto Rico to host 70th Miss World on Dec 16, 2021

Postby Oma-san » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:27 pm

The Duchess wrote:Denise Qui~ones is an actress, model and dancer who currently has the most important franchise in Puertorrican pageantry and brought 2 Top 5 placements in her first 2 years.

Zuleyka Rivera is an actress, model and business woman on top of being a happy mother

Mariana Vicente has appeared in several tv series and movies, is a full time model and mother and it is happily married to World Series winner Kike Hernandez

They are successful women in their fields and markets, they never wanted to be the most famous women in the world. As is Stephanie who brought more than 40M to the BWAP foundation and is now bringing the second most important pageant to the island which many thought a dream that wouldn't happen. Who knows what may happen in the future. At 24 she is the only MW to get that kind of money she got, has already business endeavors, has a non-profit, has worked directly as the first and as of now only Beauty with a Purpose Ambassador for years. I'm sorry that night didn't work out how you wanted it but that doesn't magically disappear all of Stephanie's achievements and hardwork as Miss World and a former Miss World.

Sorry, it is what it is


Yeah maybe it wasn't what they did but what their fans on Missosology declared. But I must say your post about the first three winners are humbling except for the last one.
Image
User avatar
Oma-san
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 421
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 8:43 pm
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 163
Real Life Name/Nick: Elle
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Associate Professor
Hobbies/Interests: love, love, love my girls
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Puerto Rico to host 70th Miss World on Dec 16, 2021

Postby The Duchess » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Oma-san wrote:
The Duchess wrote:Denise Qui~ones is an actress, model and dancer who currently has the most important franchise in Puertorrican pageantry and brought 2 Top 5 placements in her first 2 years.

Zuleyka Rivera is an actress, model and business woman on top of being a happy mother

Mariana Vicente has appeared in several tv series and movies, is a full time model and mother and it is happily married to World Series winner Kike Hernandez

They are successful women in their fields and markets, they never wanted to be the most famous women in the world. As is Stephanie who brought more than 40M to the BWAP foundation and is now bringing the second most important pageant to the island which many thought a dream that wouldn't happen. Who knows what may happen in the future. At 24 she is the only MW to get that kind of money she got, has already business endeavors, has a non-profit, has worked directly as the first and as of now only Beauty with a Purpose Ambassador for years. I'm sorry that night didn't work out how you wanted it but that doesn't magically disappear all of Stephanie's achievements and hardwork as Miss World and a former Miss World.

Sorry, it is what it is


Yeah maybe it wasn't what they did but what their fans on Missosology declared. But I must say your post about the first three winners are humbling except for the last one.


It is what it is
Image
User avatar
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5600
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 6376
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Puerto Rico to host 70th Miss World on Dec 16, 2021

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:50 pm

Oma-san wrote:

In your dreams. We just need to wait and see.




Queen Stephanie is busy Coordinating the MW in Puerto Rico. Don't wait too much on Puerto Rico. We will snatch more crowns while you blink. :)>-
Image
User avatar
Nina Cleopatra
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 12328
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:21 pm
Location: Cairo
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 10058
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Next

Return to Male Pageants

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology