ROAD TO MISS USA 2021 // KENTUCKY IS MISS USA 2021

Image

Moderator: QUASAR

Forum rules
Discuss today's male beauty pageants & create threads dedicated to your favorite hunks!



  • 0

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2021 // VOTE FOR POST-ARRIVALS FAVS PG.

Postby yellowyam1 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:33 pm

    

Queen of the Clouds wrote:Still loving Utah



It’s so nice to see that these girls wore affordable cloths and not all about overly expensive labels. Yesssss


yellowyam1
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8387
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:38 pm
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 4955
Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2021 // VOTE FOR POST-ARRIVALS FAVS PG.

Postby yellowyam1 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:37 pm

Queen of the Clouds wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:Still loving Utah



I have to say I'm disappointed by the amount of Fashion Nova I'm hearing. =O/

An awful company that runs sweatshops and destroys the environment.


Facts maybe that’s what they could afford
I’m guessing thrifting would have been a better option
yellowyam1
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8387
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:38 pm
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 4955
Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2021 // VOTE FOR POST-ARRIVALS FAVS PG.

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:39 pm

Day 3, the girls started their days with a 6:30 am yoga class.

User avatar
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 3739
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 pm
Location: Manhattan, New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 2739
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Law student / Legal recruiter
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2021 // VOTE FOR POST-ARRIVALS FAVS PG.

Postby yellowyam1 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:40 pm

Queen of the Clouds wrote:

Oklahoma is the first contestant to reveal her state costume. It is inspired by the Greenwood District and in commemoration of the Tulsa race massacre of 1921.


This girl is stunning why she isn’t on everyone list is beyond me. Best black to me. What with good styling she is in my top 5
yellowyam1
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8387
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:38 pm
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 4955
Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2021 // VOTE FOR POST-ARRIVALS FAVS PG.

Postby yellowyam1 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:47 pm

Miss Oklahoma is my miss usa
yellowyam1
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8387
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:38 pm
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 4955
Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2021 // VOTE FOR POST-ARRIVALS FAVS PG.

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:50 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:

Oklahoma is the first contestant to reveal her state costume. It is inspired by the Greenwood District and in commemoration of the Tulsa race massacre of 1921.


This girl is stunning why she isn’t on everyone list is beyond me. Best black to me. What with good styling she is in my top 5


I like Oklahoma and was ecstatic when she won her state title because she was a three-time (or something like that) first runner-up and like a five or six-time runner-up in general. I just find her sometimes inconsistent, and she has a lot of competition to place. I would be happy to see her place but she's just not there yet for me.
User avatar
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 3739
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 pm
Location: Manhattan, New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 2739
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Law student / Legal recruiter
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2021 // VOTE FOR POST-ARRIVALS FAVS PG.

Postby yellowyam1 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:39 pm

Queen of the Clouds wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:

Oklahoma is the first contestant to reveal her state costume. It is inspired by the Greenwood District and in commemoration of the Tulsa race massacre of 1921.


This girl is stunning why she isn’t on everyone list is beyond me. Best black to me. What with good styling she is in my top 5


I like Oklahoma and was ecstatic when she won her state title because she was a three-time (or something like that) first runner-up and like a five or six-time runner-up in general. I just find her sometimes inconsistent, and she has a lot of competition to place. I would be happy to see her place but she's just not there yet for me.


I get what you’re saying, her intelligence alone will make her top 5. I am like blown away by her brains and was shocked to see how gorgeous she is . Can’t wait for her to hit the stage
yellowyam1
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8387
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:38 pm
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 4955
Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2021 // VOTE FOR POST-ARRIVALS FAVS PG.

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:41 pm

User avatar
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 3739
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 pm
Location: Manhattan, New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 2739
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Law student / Legal recruiter
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2021 // VOTE FOR POST-ARRIVALS FAVS PG.

Postby itsrowdy801 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:23 pm

Oklahoma's state costume is pure perfection. I'm even more excited for State Costume now
Image
itsrowdy801
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:52 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT | Seattle, WA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 805
Real Life Name/Nick: Rowdy
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Leasing agent
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Comedy, Politics
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2021 // VOTE FOR POST-ARRIVALS FAVS PG.

Postby yellowyam1 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Queen of the Clouds wrote:


They better not waste her she is so miss universe wow. I hope she gets a movie contract after miss USA
yellowyam1
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8387
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:38 pm
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 4955
Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2021 // VOTE FOR POST-ARRIVALS FAVS PG.

Postby itsrowdy801 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:37 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:


They better not waste her she is so miss universe wow. I hope she gets a movie contract after miss USA


Yesssss! She's just FULL of star quality. I have a feeling that that "star quality" thing is going to be more of a factor in the Crystle era - the move to LA is making me feel like Crystle wants our Miss USAs to be more involved in the entertainment industry and become more of household names than most of our recent Miss USAs have been, and Briana has that x-factor.
Image
itsrowdy801
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:52 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT | Seattle, WA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 805
Real Life Name/Nick: Rowdy
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Leasing agent
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Comedy, Politics
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2021 // VOTE FOR POST-ARRIVALS FAVS PG.

Postby yellowyam1 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:37 pm

itsrowdy801 wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:


They better not waste her she is so miss universe wow. I hope she gets a movie contract after miss USA


Yesssss! She's just FULL of star quality. I have a feeling that that "star quality" thing is going to be more of a factor in the Crystle era - the move to LA is making me feel like Crystle wants our Miss USAs to be more involved in the entertainment industry and become more of household names than most of our recent Miss USAs have been, and Briana has that x-factor.


This makes perfect sense. I was just saying the other day how is it that miss usa and miss universe don’t get movie or modeling contracts like back in the days ??? I am glad to see that crystal is now pushing for that.
Miss New York is full of star qualities
yellowyam1
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8387
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:38 pm
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 4955
Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2021 // DEPARTURES HAVE STARTED

Postby itsrowdy801 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:39 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:Looks like prelims, as well as Miss Teen USA are all going to be pay per view on PageantVision =/ =/ =/

Miss USA prelims are $35, Teen is $30 for prelims and $40 for finals.

I don't care enough about Miss Teen USA to pay for that. I'll suck it up and spend $35 for Miss prelims but I won't be happy about it. No word on how we're getting State Costume.


State Costume will also be on PageantVision, $27.95

I probably expected as much, if they were making us fork over all that money for the rest of the competition, why not for that too? But that's seriously some bullshit. Did Crystle not get enough money from accepting her own contestants as clients?
Image
itsrowdy801
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:52 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT | Seattle, WA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 805
Real Life Name/Nick: Rowdy
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Leasing agent
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Comedy, Politics
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2021 // DEPARTURES HAVE STARTED

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:23 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:Looks like prelims, as well as Miss Teen USA are all going to be pay per view on PageantVision =/ =/ =/

Miss USA prelims are $35, Teen is $30 for prelims and $40 for finals.

I don't care enough about Miss Teen USA to pay for that. I'll suck it up and spend $35 for Miss prelims but I won't be happy about it. No word on how we're getting State Costume.


State Costume will also be on PageantVision, $27.95

I probably expected as much, if they were making us fork over all that money for the rest of the competition, why not for that too? But that's seriously some bullshit. Did Crystle not get enough money from accepting her own contestants as clients?


I saw the stage for Miss Teen’s State Costume. It looked pretty cheap and small. I wonder if they use the same stage for Miss USA’s State Costume and Prelims.
User avatar
Jonathan Nguyen
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 3928
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:05 am
Location: Washington DC, USA
Country: Vietnam (vn)
Reputation: 906
Real Life Name/Nick: Hai Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Software Developer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World
Message: Finding the Mork to my Pi

  • 2

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2021 // DEPARTURES HAVE STARTED

Postby itsrowdy801 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:26 am

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:Looks like prelims, as well as Miss Teen USA are all going to be pay per view on PageantVision =/ =/ =/

Miss USA prelims are $35, Teen is $30 for prelims and $40 for finals.

I don't care enough about Miss Teen USA to pay for that. I'll suck it up and spend $35 for Miss prelims but I won't be happy about it. No word on how we're getting State Costume.


State Costume will also be on PageantVision, $27.95

I probably expected as much, if they were making us fork over all that money for the rest of the competition, why not for that too? But that's seriously some bullshit. Did Crystle not get enough money from accepting her own contestants as clients?


I saw the stage for Miss Teen’s State Costume. It looked pretty cheap and small. I wonder if they use the same stage for Miss USA’s State Costume and Prelims.


According to this, Miss State Cos will be in the same ballroom, prelims for both events will be on the main stage.

https://world360news.com/en/full-schedu ... ov-29-2021
Image
itsrowdy801
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:52 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT | Seattle, WA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 805
Real Life Name/Nick: Rowdy
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Leasing agent
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Comedy, Politics
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2021 // VOTE FOR POST-ARRIVALS FAVS PG.

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:56 am

Day 3:

After yoga, the girls played some golf at GolfSuites Tulsa


And at night, they attended the Miss Teen USA state costume show.

User avatar
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 3739
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 pm
Location: Manhattan, New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 2739
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Law student / Legal recruiter
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2021 // VOTE FOR POST-ARRIVALS FAVS PG.

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:03 am



After slipping a bit from my ranking, I've fallen back in love with Virginia. She's so cute.
User avatar
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 3739
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 pm
Location: Manhattan, New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 2739
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Law student / Legal recruiter
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2021 // VOTE FOR POST-ARRIVALS FAVS PG.

Postby itsrowdy801 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:10 am

Queen of the Clouds wrote:

After slipping a bit from my ranking, I've fallen back in love with Virginia. She's so cute.


I'm just over the moon about her. She's really one of my favorites. My signature is my prediction, but my poll voting is my favorites, and Virginia is resoundingly in my Top 5 favorites. I don't know if she's gonna win, I'm not sure if she would be ready for Universe in like 2 1/2 weeks, but I'd be so happy if she does.
Image
itsrowdy801
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:52 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT | Seattle, WA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 805
Real Life Name/Nick: Rowdy
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Leasing agent
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Comedy, Politics
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2021 // VOTE FOR POST-ARRIVALS FAVS PG.

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:19 am



Utah was the winner of the Miss Teen USA state costume competition. Her costume symbolized Utah's nickname "The Beehive State." The nickname comes from the state's heavily Mormon population, as honey bees and beehives are important symbolism within the history of Mormonism, which have now gone on to define the state as a whole as well. There is even a beehive on the Utah state flag.
User avatar
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 3739
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 pm
Location: Manhattan, New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 2739
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Law student / Legal recruiter
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2021 // VOTE FOR POST-ARRIVALS FAVS PG.

Postby itsrowdy801 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:29 am

Queen of the Clouds wrote:

Utah was the winner of the Miss Teen USA state costume competition. Her costume symbolized Utah's nickname "The Beehive State." The nickname comes from the state's heavily Mormon population, as honey bees and beehives are important symbolism within the history of Mormonism, which have now gone on to define the state as a whole as well. There is even a beehive on the Utah state flag.


Yesssss well deserved! Nevada's costume was my personal favorite, but I love Utah's too. Ayzjiahna is such a fantastic representative and I'm thrilled for her!
Image
itsrowdy801
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:52 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT | Seattle, WA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 805
Real Life Name/Nick: Rowdy
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Leasing agent
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Comedy, Politics
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2021 // VOTE FOR POST-ARRIVALS FAVS PG.

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:32 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:

Utah was the winner of the Miss Teen USA state costume competition. Her costume symbolized Utah's nickname "The Beehive State." The nickname comes from the state's heavily Mormon population, as honey bees and beehives are important symbolism within the history of Mormonism, which have now gone on to define the state as a whole as well. There is even a beehive on the Utah state flag.


Yesssss well deserved! Nevada's costume was my personal favorite, but I love Utah's too. Ayzjiahna is such a fantastic representative and I'm thrilled for her!


She's definitely a crown contender for Miss Teen USA this year. I don't pay too much attention to Teen besides watching finals, but as of now I'm liking her, North Dakota, Indiana, Hawaii, and Tennessee the most. Of course South Carolina is the frontrunner but she's too Miss and not enough Teen for me, so I want her to lose and compete at Miss USA in a few years lol.
User avatar
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 3739
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 pm
Location: Manhattan, New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 2739
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Law student / Legal recruiter
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2021 // VOTE FOR POST-ARRIVALS FAVS PG.

Postby itsrowdy801 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:38 am

Queen of the Clouds wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:

Utah was the winner of the Miss Teen USA state costume competition. Her costume symbolized Utah's nickname "The Beehive State." The nickname comes from the state's heavily Mormon population, as honey bees and beehives are important symbolism within the history of Mormonism, which have now gone on to define the state as a whole as well. There is even a beehive on the Utah state flag.


Yesssss well deserved! Nevada's costume was my personal favorite, but I love Utah's too. Ayzjiahna is such a fantastic representative and I'm thrilled for her!


She's definitely a crown contender for Miss Teen USA this year. I don't pay too much attention to Teen besides watching finals, but as of now I'm liking her, North Dakota, Indiana, Hawaii, and Tennessee the most. Of course South Carolina is the frontrunner but she's too Miss and not enough Teen for me, so I want her to lose and compete at Miss USA in a few years lol.


Indiana is my top pick for "please come back as a Miss someday". I won't be watching Teen since I am already spending enough money for Miss prelims & state costume, but I'd be so stoked if any of those win.
Image
itsrowdy801
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:52 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT | Seattle, WA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 805
Real Life Name/Nick: Rowdy
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Leasing agent
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Comedy, Politics
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2021 // VOTE FOR POST-ARRIVALS FAVS PG.

Postby boboro » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:11 pm

How to watch National Costume of Miss Teen guys [-O< [-O<
boboro
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:01 pm
Location: HCM city
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 111
Date of Birth: 08 Aug 1991
Gender: Male
Profession: 123456
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: sing , read ,....

  • 1

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2021 // VOTE FOR POST-ARRIVALS FAVS PG.

Postby missfinlandia » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:12 pm

Some comments:

Florida is Miss Universe level gorgeous, walk and stage presence on spot and she has interesting occupation. I'm not 100% sold on her personality, but I hope it will show more on interviews.

I have been somewhat underwhelmed by Illinois. She is bit inconsistent, sometimes she just fades into the crowd in group photos. She's still gorgeous though.

Kentucky is so beautiful and stands out. Should advange far, if not win.

Maryland is gorgeous too. I expect her to go far. So many black beauties this year!

Nevada is gorgeous, still not sure about her personality nd speaking skills.

New York is my number one currently. I haven't found a single flaw. Miss Universe ready.

North Dakota is even more gorgeous than in Teen USA. Should have good chances to place high.

Oklahoma is gorgeous, but her body is her downfall. I want to see if she's in better shape than she was in Cancun.

Pennsylvania is my sentimental favorite. She is so gorgeous and unique. Also so sweet personality. My only concern is that she looks even too skinny. Like Alyssa Campanella in Miss Universe-skinny. Hopefully it won't affect her chances.

Texas is not hyped enough, gorgeous latina and very Miss Universe ready.

Other girls Iike: Arkansas, Connecticut, Georgia, Indiana, Massachusetts, Montana, Utah.

Too pageant patty for my taste: Kansas, Nebraska, South Carolina, Virginia. Not a good year for blondes, Pennsylvania is far above others.

Just no: California, North Carolina, Tennessee, Arizona.

My top 5

New York
Florida
Pennsylvania
Texas
Kentucky



In Teen I love South Carolina. She's gorgeous. I hope she styles herself teen enough, she indeed suits more the Miss category. Utah is gorgeous too, Black Filipina and so pretty. Maryland is gorgeous as well, I believe she's of Iranian background. Indiana is a doll. Others I like: Tennessee, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Texas + some others.
User avatar
missfinlandia
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 2949
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:01 pm
Country: Finland (fi)
Reputation: 1119
Real Life Name/Nick: MissSuomi
Date of Birth: 29 Nov 1913
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: This and that
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Shopping
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2021 // VOTE FOR POST-ARRIVALS FAVS PG.

Postby PEPSHI » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:15 pm

Queen of the Clouds wrote:


My Miss USA 2021 >=p
User avatar
PEPSHI
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:03 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 371
Date of Birth: 13 Jun 1988
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Missosologist
Hobbies/Interests: Movies

  • 0

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2021 // VOTE FOR POST-ARRIVALS FAVS PG.

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:37 pm

missfinlandia wrote:Some comments:

Florida is Miss Universe level gorgeous, walk and stage presence on spot and she has interesting occupation. I'm not 100% sold on her personality, but I hope it will show more on interviews.

I have been somewhat underwhelmed by Illinois. She is bit inconsistent, sometimes she just fades into the crowd in group photos. She's still gorgeous though.

Kentucky is so beautiful and stands out. Should advange far, if not win.

Maryland is gorgeous too. I expect her to go far. So many black beauties this year!

Nevada is gorgeous, still not sure about her personality nd speaking skills.

New York is my number one currently. I haven't found a single flaw. Miss Universe ready.

North Dakota is even more gorgeous than in Teen USA. Should have good chances to place high.

Oklahoma is gorgeous, but her body is her downfall. I want to see if she's in better shape than she was in Cancun.

Pennsylvania is my sentimental favorite. She is so gorgeous and unique. Also so sweet personality. My only concern is that she looks even too skinny. Like Alyssa Campanella in Miss Universe-skinny. Hopefully it won't affect her chances.

Texas is not hyped enough, gorgeous latina and very Miss Universe ready.

Other girls Iike: Arkansas, Connecticut, Georgia, Indiana, Massachusetts, Montana, Utah.

Too pageant patty for my taste: Kansas, Nebraska, South Carolina, Virginia. Not a good year for blondes, Pennsylvania is far above others.

Just no: California, North Carolina, Tennessee, Arizona.

My top 5

New York
Florida
Pennsylvania
Texas
Kentucky



In Teen I love South Carolina. She's gorgeous. I hope she styles herself teen enough, she indeed suits more the Miss category. Utah is gorgeous too, Black Filipina and so pretty. Maryland is gorgeous as well, I believe she's of Iranian background. Indiana is a doll. Others I like: Tennessee, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Texas + some others.


It's no secret that I'm not really a fan of Nevada, but a big part of that is just that I think her speaking skills are not good. Say what you want about her walk and technical performance skills, if people like that over-the-top MGI type of walk then go ahead, it's not for me but it's a style in itself and if people like that then good on them, but I genuinely think her speaking at Miss NV USA was just bad. She was given a softball question which she could have easily answered about promoting trans/LGBT rights, but she just did not speak clearly or eloquently at all so yeah she's not anywhere near my list.
User avatar
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 3739
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 pm
Location: Manhattan, New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 2739
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Law student / Legal recruiter
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2021 // VOTE FOR POST-ARRIVALS FAVS PG.

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:38 pm

boboro wrote:How to watch National Costume of Miss Teen guys [-O< [-O<


http://pageantvision.com/replay.php

You can watch it here but it's not free.
User avatar
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 3739
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 pm
Location: Manhattan, New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 2739
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Law student / Legal recruiter
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties
Message: Write a message here

  • 5

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2021 // VOTE FOR POST-ARRIVALS FAVS PG.

Postby Jaishee » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:04 pm

Me realizing that the Prelims isn't free to watch
Image
User avatar
Jaishee
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
 
Posts: 15386
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:13 am
Country: Somalia (so)
Reputation: 7290
Real Life Name/Nick: Jaishee
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1998
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Physiotherapy Graduate
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants
Message: #Transgender

  • 1

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2021 // VOTE FOR POST-ARRIVALS FAVS PG.

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:05 pm

Happy Thanksgiving!

To celebrate Thanksgiving, the girls are volunteering by feeding impoverished communities in Tulsa with Thanksgiving meals. Later today they will have time to have a Thanksgiving dinner with their family members who came to Tulsa with them.



User avatar
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 3739
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 pm
Location: Manhattan, New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 2739
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Law student / Legal recruiter
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2021 // VOTE FOR POST-ARRIVALS FAVS PG.

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:07 pm

Jaishee wrote:
Me realizing that the Prelims isn't free to watch
Image


I'm hoping a kind soul will illegally stream it somewhere so everyone can watch.

Totally not cool that they're charging this much for something so important. I'm seeing a lot of international fans saying like "maybe Americans can afford this but this is a lot for international viewers," but no, this is a lot of money for Americans too, it's ridiculous.
User avatar
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 3739
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 pm
Location: Manhattan, New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 2739
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Law student / Legal recruiter
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties
Message: Write a message here

PreviousNext

Return to Male Pageants

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Miss Valenzuela, Noel

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology