ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE 2020

Moderator: QUASAR

Forum rules
Discuss today's male beauty pageants & create threads dedicated to your favorite hunks!

Re: ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE 2020

Postby DUBROVNIK » Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:50 am

ONE YEAR AND TWO MONTHS REIGNING AS MISS UNIVERSE

If rumours and sources are to be believed, Miss Universe 2020 will be held in the first trimester of 2021, specifically at the end of March 2021. There are so many schedules of events and activities also being disclosed which show that the finale might happen either in February or at the end of March next year.

If Miss Universe organization is rushing to get a new queen so fast, pageant fanatics are also wondering the reason behind it. Since Zozibini Tunzi has not had a ‘real reign’ till now owing to covid-19, it is unfair for her as well. Honestly, we would have loved to see her have a proper media tour as well.

On December 8, 2019, Zozibini Tunzi was crowned Miss Universe, she has reigned for a year and two months,
and the MUO has no date has been announced for the staging of Miss Universe 2020 pageant.

Also, if MUO holds a pageant and crowns a new queen in the covid times, she will probably have the same media week
as Miss USA 2020 which was disappointing to watch as it included just a few interviews over zoom call.

Last edited by DUBROVNIK on Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DUBROVNIK
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1997
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Employee - Part time librarian
Hobbies/Interests: International current events, trips, Classic songs

Postby DUBROVNIK » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:25 am

DUBROVNIK

Postby DUBROVNIK » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:00 am

GERMANY TO NOT SEND A DELEGATE AT MISS UNIVERSE 2020 DUE TO COVID-19

(´・ω・`) For the first time in the history of Miss Universe beauty pageant, Germany will not be sending their representative to the Miss Universe competition which is scheduled in the first quarter of 2021. The decision has been made due to the pandemic outbreak in the country.

There have been three countries who have competed at every single Miss Universe pageant; Germany, France, and Canada but sadly now there will be only two.

According to Miss Universe Germany 2019 Miriam Rautert’s social media she has mentioned that there will be no Miss Universe Germany 2020. She mentioned:
“And for everyone who asked; Sadly, there is not going to be a Miss Universe Germany competition this year. It makes me very sad because I know
that it’s so many girls’ biggest dream to be a part of the Miss Universe journey and is would be the first year in history without a contestant from Germany.”

She also added: “I would have love to pass the crown to another beautiful soul and welcome someone to the sisterhood but it’s not in my hand as I don’t have the power to change that. Sorry for all the girls who would love to compete. I hope you get the chance within the next years.”

The first German delegate who went on to represent the country at Miss Universe stage was Renate Hoy at Miss Universe 1952 where she finished as the 4th runner up at the end of the event finale. Marlene Schmidt won the first and only Miss Universe's title in 1961.

Miriam Rautert represented the country at Miss Universe 2019 stage where she was highly appreciated
for her strong performance but unfortunately wasn’t placed at the end of the event finale.

The pageant fanatics have accepted the news with a heavy heart but have understood the urgency and the mindset during which the organization of
Miss Universe Germany would have taken the decision to back out from the competition.
The safety of the divas is kept at the utmost priority which has been highly appreciated.
DUBROVNIK

Postby DUBROVNIK » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:50 am

NOVA STEVENS FULFILLS HER NEW YEAR's RESOLUTION AS HER MOTHER REUNITES WITH FAMILY IN ETHIOPIA

Miss Universe Canada 2020 Nova Stevens has finally achieved what she set out to do as her mother reunited with her family in Ethiopia. She was stuck in the UN camp for the past 8 years in South Sudan due to the 7-year civil war which began December 15, 2013.

When Nova was asked what her New Year resolution was a few days ago, she replied without any hesitation that she wanted to get her mother out of the UN camp she’s been in South Sudan.
She shared a picture of her sister receiving her mother in Ethiopia.

Nova wrote on her social media:
“My family and I have been apart for over 20 years. Since I have first arrived in Canada as a young child, my biggest goal in this life is to reunite with my family. I must admit; This goal seemed impossible at times but still I believed it would one day happen”
DUBROVNIK

Postby DUBROVNIK » Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:25 am

On January, 2021 Nova’s mother arrived to Ethiopia, after 24 days of traveling on foot and by boat. By God’s grace, she made it safe and alive out of the UN Camp. She added: “Words can’t express how happy I am right now. The news of my mother out of the UN camp has taken away any pain I’ve felt.
Her being there was one of the biggest obstacles I’ve ever faced. Now that she’s out, my goal is to finally see them after all these years apart.
I pray that God grants me this reunion. I also pray that God keeps all of you and your loved ones safe.”

Last year has been quite precarious as Covid 19 has profoundly changed the world. The world has been dealing with a tremendous amount of pain and loss. On her Instagram, she wrote: “Suddenly things we hold value to were no longer accessible. Our ability to live a “normal” life consisting of being outside, working our jobs and simply being with our friends and family. We are socially distant, for most, more than 6ft apart.
At the same time we are in this together. Togetherness was the most valued thing we’ve lost in my opinion. This was the year I missed my dear family the most.”

Nova Stevens is all set to represent Canada at Miss Universe 2020 to be held in the first trimester of 2021.
She sure will be a strong contender for the international crown.
DUBROVNIK

Postby DUBROVNIK » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:01 am

MISS UNIVERSE CHILE 2020 DANIELA NICOLAS SHARES ABOUT AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE
Daniela Nicolás was crowned Miss Universe Chile 2020 on 21st November 2020 at the studio of Mediamix TV in Santiago, Chile.
She has been one of the front runners for the title as she has showcased immense dedication and determination towards winning.

Recently, Daniela hosted a live with 13 delegates who will be representing their respective countries at Miss Universe 2020 and during the live session, she opened about how autoimmune disease changed her life. It is a condition in which your immune system mistakenly attacks your body.
The immune system normally guards against germs like bacteria and viruses. When it senses these foreign invaders, it sends out an army of fighter cells to attack them.

She explained that she has always been an active, happy, and self-confident person whose parents were very supportive towards her so she dedicated herself towards taking care of herself and getting good grades but was diagnosed with autoimmune disease in 2015. The disease affected her joints, muscles and some organs which was a point where she started to re-think everything.

Daniela further explained how the disease started with spots on her skin especially on her extremities. The diva stated that she started to worry about how would she keep working if she had spots all over her body and most of the time it was hard because people would see her as someone who is contagious and that made her feel discriminated. Later, she took some help but it was hard for her to accept herself but she tried every day and started taking steps to love herself.

Daniela mentioned that her journey from 2015 to today has helped her to transform herself into a new person who was very different from Daniela from six years ago.

She later explained that just like everyone else, she also asked herself questions like, ‘Why me?’ because she was a good person who was dedicated towards sports and only to being happy and making everyone around her happy. But Daniela mentioned that there was a time in her life when she said that it was enough, she was done being victim and accept things and embrace them.
DUBROVNIK

Postby DUBROVNIK » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:02 am

Daniela shared that she needed to take control of things that are happening to her and for that she started with accepting herself and this new version of Daniela was the one she fell in love with. The diva started her self-love journey and knowing oneself, understanding her capacities which changed and helped her to achieve what she desires.

Miss Universe Chile 2020 is an avid preacher of self-love and acceptance which she does through her social media account. She wants to use the platform given to her to be a voice for women who are made to feel that they don’t belong somewhere. She wants to empower women not only in Chile but all over the world and help them to be able to work hard for their dream.

Daniela is very confident, strong, and determined towards her goal and is very grateful for the organization and the delegates who have uplifted her and helped her to stay motivated throughout the competition. She has assured that she will perform her best to make the people of Chile proud at Miss Universe 2020.
DUBROVNIK

Postby DUBROVNIK » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:00 am

MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA 2020
Laura Victoria Olascuaga Pinto
ImageImage
DUBROVNIK

Postby DUBROVNIK » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:21 pm

BIO

(´・ω・`) Laura Victoria Olascuaga Pinto was born on June 19, 1995 in Cartagena de Indias (Colombia) (´・ω・`)
She has a degree in Social Communication and Journalismat the Universidad del Norte.
✤ height: 1,78 cm. tall (5 ft. 10 in.)
✤ measurements: 89 - 64 - 95
✤ hobbies: In her free time, she enjoys a boat ride with her family, practices Boxing, Kangoo and plays the violin.

She stated that she is very blessed and thankful for all the opportunities she has received till now and for her stint at Miss Colombia 2018, she mentioned:

“I am very happy with the contest, I am very grateful for everything I learned, but another contest would be too much. That opportunity must be for someone who really wants..... Obviously I prepared myself, like everyone else, to be Miss Colombia, and I had won, obviously I would have continued with the whole process.”

✤ Miss Universe Colombia describes herself as spontaneous woman who likes to talk about things with people and understand them better.
She also explains that she loves to share with people and attend events and much more when helping those most in need.
She is supportive and an animal lover.

For Laura, being a beauty queen and representing Colombia at Miss Universe 2020 stage means representing the strength,
dedication and passion of Colombian women who today are occupying an important position in society and are being listened to.
DUBROVNIK

Postby DUBROVNIK » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:12 pm

SGA wrote:

DUBROVNIK

Postby DUBROVNIK » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:20 pm

MISS UNIVERSE CURAÇAO 2020
Chantal Wiertz
Chantal Wiertz
(´・ω・`)The beautiful and young Chantal Wiertz (´・ω・`)
This woman is the responsable to bring Curaçao to the top
She can repeat the steps of Akiishaa and why not to get a better spot at the Miss Universe pageant.

She seems confident and natural. I think she has to work on her speech to empower her voice. Good luck Miss Curaçao!
DUBROVNIK

Postby DUBROVNIK » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:00 pm

MISS UNIVERSE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2020
Kímberly Marie Jiménez Rodríguez
(´・ω・`)Kimberly Jiménez appointed as Miss Dominican Republic Universe 2020 and will be representing the country at the Miss Universe 2020 stage (´・ω・`)
The organization of the contest reported, through a press release, that complying with the protocol and sanitary measures
due to the coronavirus situation, they chose to send a representative to the contest, since this greatly benefits the country.

She is 24-years-old and works as a model and actress; is the daughter of a Dominican father and a Puerto Rican mother.
Kimberly is so excited to be able to represent her country at Miss Universe 2020 stage and feels grateful that the organization has trusted her with the title.
DUBROVNIK

Postby DUBROVNIK » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:20 pm

MISS FRANCE 2020
Clémence Botino
Bio

(´・ω・`) Clémence was born on January 22, 1997 in Baie-Mahault, Guadeloupe. She will now represent France at Miss Universe 2020(´・ω・`)

Passionate about fashion, she became interested in music during her adolescence and became a pianist then dancer, especially in salsa.

She obtained a scientific baccalauréat with mention "very good" in 2014. At the age of 17, she lived for a year in the United States
and studied costume in an international school located in Miami, to perfect her English.

After two years of preparatory literary courses at the Lycée Gerville-Réache, she moved to Paris in 2018 to study in the third year of a license
and then in the first year of a master's degree in art history at the Sorbonne University;
she specializes in the study of fashion history with the ambition, at the time of her election of Miss France, to become a heritage curator.

DUBROVNIK

Postby DUBROVNIK » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:20 pm

MISS UNIVERSE GHANA 2020
Chelsea Tayui
(´・ω・`)The organization of Miss Universe Ghana crowned Chelsea Tayui as the new Miss Universe Ghana 2020 in a private ceremony held at the Labadi Beach Hotel and broadcast on Joy Prime TV on Saturday i.e., 26th September 2020.

Hailing from Keta in the Volta region, Chelsea is 25-years-old and is a communications executive and has been working with an NGO before Miss Universe.
After winning the crown she extended her appreciation to the organization who believed in her and felt that she is a potential candidate to represent the country at such prestigious stage.

Chelsea succeeds Miss Universe Ghana 2018 Akpene Diata Hoggar for the title and will be representing the country at the Miss Universe 2020 stage.
She stated:
“To the Miss Universe Ghana team and leadership, Mrs Menaye Muntari, I thank you for your excellence and best in class delivery of professionalism. I thank my parents and my family without whom I cannot soar. I am committed to working tirelessly to bring a spirit of compassion and service to the people of Ghana and to represent my beautiful country at the international level with all the glory that it deserves.”ImageImage
DUBROVNIK

Postby DUBROVNIK » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:59 pm

MISS UNIVERSE HAITI 2020
Eden Berandoive

(´・ω・`)Eden Berandoive appointed as Miss Universe Haiti 2020 as she became the official representative of Haiti for Miss Universe 2020(´・ω・`)

She was the eighth beauty queen to be crowned with this new organization since the return of the Pearl of the Caribbean to the Universal Contest in 2010, and she has succeeded Miss Haiti 2019 Gabriela Clesca Vallejo for the title.

Hailing from the commune of Aquin, Eden is 24 years old and has a degree in social communication and aspired to be able to raise her voice for the problems that her community deals with and would try to find a solution in order to make their lives easy and improved.
She is passionate about beauty pageants and have always wanted to represent Haiti at Miss Universe stage.
DUBROVNIK

Postby DUBROVNIK » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:00 pm

(´・ω・`)After winning the crown, she took to her social media to thank the organization along with people who kept her motivated and supported her throughout her journey.
She mentioned that winning the crown is like a dream come true for her and it has also allowed her to work harder and surpass herself, to improve herself and to work as a positive role model for the youth who needs it so much.

“I am firmly committed to working tirelessly to act to inspire, to reflect the pride of our history and the beauty of our culture wherever I represent my country” she added. Eden mentioned that she has a message for everyone which is to continue to believe that your existence is not the result of chance, identify your mission, set yourself goals, equip yourself with your strategies and arm yourself with motivation to turn your dreams into reality.

Eden is not new when it comes to beauty contests, as she comes from representing her nation in the “Miss Panamerican 2019”, where she was part of the Top 8 (´・ω・`)
She is strong, confident, and determined to perform her best at the competition and make the people of Haiti proud. She lastly added:
“I also take this opportunity to send my feelings of gratitude to all of you. Thank you for believing in me from the first day of Miss Haiti 2020. The adventure goes on!”

Berandoive strongly feels that we should not let the society define us in any way and should take in charge of one’s own life and dreams with utmost confidence and determination and there will be no limits on what you can do or be.

Miss Haiti 2020 also wants to spread out positivity, happiness, and hope and she had once mentioned:
“Stop saying these negative things about yourself. Look in the mirror and find something about yourself that's positive and celebrate that!”
(´・ω・`)
Eden Berandoive is experienced, determined, and understands the beauty pageant world which is why she can be a strong contender for the title.

DUBROVNIK

Postby DUBROVNIK » Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:00 pm

MISS UNIVERSE HONDURAS 2020
Cecilia María Rosell Guerra

The organization of Miss Universe Honduras appointed Cecilia Rossell as the new Miss Universe Honduras 2020 as she becomes the official representative of the country at Miss Universe 2020 stage.
The diva succeeds Miss Universe Honduras 2019 Rosemary Arauz for the title.

Bio
✤ Cecilia was born 25 years ago in the town of Copán Ruinas, Honduras.
✤ Black hair and dark brown eyes, she stands 5 ft. 9 in. tall (1,75 cm) (´・ω・`)
✤ measurements: 91 - 64 - 92
✤ She studied Communication and Advertising from the "University of San Pedro Sula USAP"; after graduating she worked in a transportation company in San Pedro Sula
✤ Cecilia is a strong, confident woman who was crowned Miss Supranational Honduras 2017 but later the organization withdrew their participation from the competition
✤ She was also the part of Miss Universe Honduras 2019 where she was adjudged as the third runner-up.
✤ Cecilia is excited to take over the duties as Miss Universe Honduras 2020 start her preparation for the competition.
✤ hobbies: "I love cooking, if I could I would like to be a chef. My specialty is pasta"

DUBROVNIK

Postby DUBROVNIK » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:00 pm

Lind wrote:Iceland

The beautiful MissUniverse Iceland 2020 @Elisabet_Hulda takes over @MissUupdates insta stories to show you what she’s been up to, chat with you and answer your questions!
She is starting very soon, so go ahead to my stories to follow along and ask her questions!

Looking forward to the most wonderful time of the year !

DUBROVNIK

Postby aieseifer » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:58 am

:hx :hx :hx :hx :hx

Video Presentation Miss Universe Malaysia 2020
Francisca Luhong James

I come from the land of Borneo, Kuching Sarawak Malaysia, a land full of culture and traditions. The east side of Malaysia that is growing rapidly. Sometimes i wish things are back to normal so that i can fly back to my hometown and share more about the other side of me that i treasure the most, especially traditions with my family. I cherish every moment when we did this shoot, although it was hectic week and we only get to shoot this for a day. You can tell that i look a bit worn out in this video, sleepless nights, but worth every second. I know back in my mind i need to do this.. and thank God we did.

Sometimes i watch this video and wish i can reshoot this in my own longhouse with my family instead. And sometimes when i feel lost, i will watch this over and over again and remember my purpose.
I am grateful for who i am, what I’ve become and what I’ve achieve.
I have more dreams and hope to achieve, I want to see more young girls grow and believe in themselves and their journey too .

I have a sixth sense.. I can see stupid people

aieseifer
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Raymee
Date of Birth: 05 May 1985
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Heartbreaker!
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: For me to know and for you to find out..

Postby aieseifer » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:07 pm

Image Image
I have a sixth sense.. I can see stupid people

aieseifer

Real Life Name/Nick: Raymee
Date of Birth: 05 May 1985
Profession: Heartbreaker!
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: For me to know and for you to find out..

Postby andydmoray » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:27 pm

DUBROVNIK wrote:
Daniela Nicolás was crowned Miss Universe Chile 2020 on 21st November 2020 at the studio of Mediamix TV in Santiago, Chile.
She has been one of the front runners for the title as she has showcased immense dedication and determination towards winning.

Recently, Daniela hosted a live with 13 delegates who will be representing their respective countries at Miss Universe 2020 and during the live session, she opened about how autoimmune disease changed her life. It is a condition in which your immune system mistakenly attacks your body.
The immune system normally guards against germs like bacteria and viruses. When it senses these foreign invaders, it sends out an army of fighter cells to attack them.

She explained that she has always been an active, happy, and self-confident person whose parents were very supportive towards her so she dedicated herself towards taking care of herself and getting good grades but was diagnosed with autoimmune disease in 2015. The disease affected her joints, muscles and some organs which was a point where she started to re-think everything.

Daniela further explained how the disease started with spots on her skin especially on her extremities. The diva stated that she started to worry about how would she keep working if she had spots all over her body and most of the time it was hard because people would see her as someone who is contagious and that made her feel discriminated. Later, she took some help but it was hard for her to accept herself but she tried every day and started taking steps to love herself.

Daniela mentioned that her journey from 2015 to today has helped her to transform herself into a new person who was very different from Daniela from six years ago.

She later explained that just like everyone else, she also asked herself questions like, ‘Why me?’ because she was a good person who was dedicated towards sports and only to being happy and making everyone around her happy. But Daniela mentioned that there was a time in her life when she said that it was enough, she was done being victim and accept things and embrace them.

Is it psoriasis? Coz that’s something I have so I totally understand how terrible it is to be stuck with the skin abnormality. Another former pageant titleholder who also suffered from psoriasis was Miss California USA 2013.
SHAME ON THE PG COPYCATS!
IF YOU DON’T CARE TO PLAY, WHY BOTHER?

PG 2019: 6th | PG 2020: 2nd | PG 2021: ?
andydmoray

Real Life Name/Nick: Andy Joshua
Date of Birth: 30 Jun 1988
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: English teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: music, pageant, writing, traveling

Postby DUBROVNIK » Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:00 pm

MISS UNIVERSE 1988
Porntip Nakhirunkanok

(´・ω・`) This Sunday, February 7th, Bui Simon turned splendid 53-years-old!(´・ω・`)
DUBROVNIK

Postby Clorentine » Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:18 am

Costa Rica

Clorentine
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Profession: My hobbies
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Boss people around
Message: Im here to criticize haha, thats what you all do right!!??

Postby yellowyam1 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:10 am

DUBROVNIK wrote:
MISS UNIVERSE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2020
Kímberly Marie Jiménez Rodríguez
(´・ω・`)Kimberly Jiménez appointed as Miss Dominican Republic Universe 2020 and will be representing the country at the Miss Universe 2020 stage (´・ω・`)
The organization of the contest reported, through a press release, that complying with the protocol and sanitary measures
due to the coronavirus situation, they chose to send a representative to the contest, since this greatly benefits the country.

She is 24-years-old and works as a model and actress; is the daughter of a Dominican father and a Puerto Rican mother.
Kimberly is so excited to be able to represent her country at Miss Universe 2020 stage and feels grateful that the organization has trusted her with the title.

She is gorgeous
yellowyam1

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Profession: manager
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:01 pm

Not really liking where Dom Rep is going. The whole styling is like they prepping her for her debut as a Reggeateon artist, Karol G. Bichota Sigle release.
Nina Cleopatra
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Postby bootsguy » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:20 pm

BASTA ILONGGA GWAPA Ilongga beauty queen has a hint on her national costume and evening gown during the beauty talk.... 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->
Watchful Eyes Of A Silhouette http://hamsternice.blogspot.com

bootsguy
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 25 Oct 1960
Profession: customer service representative soldier
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: reading, watching television, boots, boys
Message: i want to make friends and learn from fellow pageant fanatics.

Postby bootsguy » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:31 am

I think Rabiya Mateo will wear a Dinagyang Festival outfit as a national costume in the Miss Universe contest - as she said she will show some skin, and somewhat festive.
Watchful Eyes Of A Silhouette http://hamsternice.blogspot.com

bootsguy

Date of Birth: 25 Oct 1960
Profession: customer service representative soldier
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: reading, watching television, boots, boys
Message: i want to make friends and learn from fellow pageant fanatics.

Postby DUBROVNIK » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:00 pm

MISS DIVA UNIVERSE 2020
Adline Castelino
DUBROVNIK

Postby DUBROVNIK » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:00 pm

MISS DIVA UNIVERSE 2020
Adline Castelino
DUBROVNIK

Postby DUBROVNIK » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:22 pm

DUBROVNIK

PreviousNext

Return to Male Pageants