★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ official photos p17&18!!!!!!!

Moderator: QUASAR

Forum rules
Discuss today's male beauty pageants & create threads dedicated to your favorite hunks!

Re: ★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ exciting news p2 !

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:44 pm

Thomas876 wrote:
:!! :!! :!! Miss Guyane 2020 is HÉLÉNESCHKA HORTH!!! (23 years old, 1m74) :!! :!! :!!

1st runner-up: Solène Blin
2nd runner-up: Chanel Liu Chi Pioa

A good enough choice. I don't have much to say about her. I like her name though.

Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties

Re: ★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ exciting news p2 !

Postby Thomas876 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:04 pm

Queen of the Clouds wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:
:!! :!! :!! Miss Guyane 2020 is HÉLÉNESCHKA HORTH!!! (23 years old, 1m74) :!! :!! :!!

1st runner-up: Solène Blin
2nd runner-up: Chanel Liu Chi Pioa

A good enough choice. I don't have much to say about her. I like her name though.

Her name is very strange, I had never heard it before but I quite like it, it is original. Other than that, she is quite pretty but not sure whether she will make waves at Miss France, perhaps a semi-finalist. I am disappointed that Manon go empty-handed, I hope her skin color has not played against her! I'm also surprised that Solène finished first runner-up.
TOP for Miss Universe 2020 :

1. India 2. Curaçao 3. Poland
4. Panama 5. Israel

TEAM FRANCE 2014
Thomas876
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Thomas.
Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1995
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Something.
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Lots of things.

Re: ★♔•ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2021•♔★ Guya./Nouvelle-Cal./Réun.

Postby Thomas876 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:44 pm

OFFICIAL CONTESTANTS OF MISS MAYOTTE 2020

Camille Tanne

Yasmina Maolida

Anlia Charifa, 1st runner-up of Miss LYON 2016, 1st runner-up of Miss RHÔNE 2017, Prix de la Photogénie of Miss RHÔNE-ALPES 2017 and 1st runner-up of Miss MAYOTTE 2019

Hidaya Alifa Oussene

Yolande Randriantsalama

4. Panama 5. Israel

TEAM FRANCE 2014
Thomas876

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:01 pm

Thomas876 wrote:
Anlia Charifa, 1st runner-up of Miss LYON 2016, 1st runner-up of Miss RHÔNE 2017, Prix de la Photogénie of Miss RHÔNE-ALPES 2017 and 1st runner-up of Miss MAYOTTE 2019

Image[/font]

I think Anlia is clearly the best.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Thomas876 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:12 am

Thomas876 wrote:
Anlia Charifa, 1st runner-up of Miss LYON 2016, 1st runner-up of Miss RHÔNE 2017, Prix de la Photogénie of Miss RHÔNE-ALPES 2017 and 1st runner-up of Miss MAYOTTE 2019[/font]

Oh I'm disappointed, I thought you would be like me and have Camille as a favorite. I really like her, she could enter my Top 5 if she is elected! It's a crush from me! :hx :hx :hx

Not a fan of Anlia at all. During her first beauty contest (Miss Lyon 2016), I was already not a big fan. I don't think she has a pretty face, her facial features are very strong, I find her very masculine! Nevertheless, it is true that she is very charismatic thanks to her hairstyle, height, etc. However, she remains a little smaller than Camille. With her 182cm, Camille could stand out at Miss France, especially since she has a global appeal, she could collect a lot of votes at Miss France. I see Anlia winning though. This year is the year of the former regional runners-up and Anlia is the first runner-up of Miss Mayotte 2019, it is also her last chance (she participated in Miss Rhône-Alpes 2017). In addition, Camille seems hated by people from Mayotte. She is the one who has the least reactions on social networks and I have seen a lot of people attacking her because she is a mixed race with rather fair skin and they think that she would not represent Mayotte well and that Mayotte will still clap with her. (it is clear that the mixed race women have failed at Miss France for the past ten years for Miss Mayotte but the black women have also all clapped...)

Otherwise, I really like Yolande, she's my second favorite, she has a unique beauty! I just have a problem with her smile and her teeth... and maybe she hasn't got the required 170cm.

The other two should not overshadow these three young women mentioned BUT we must beware of Hidaya who is very popular on social networks, the people from Mayotte say she has a real local beauty, a typical beauty from Mayotte. I hope the judges will not elect her!! Mayotte would be sure to clap 100%.

4. Panama 5. Israel

TEAM FRANCE 2014
Thomas876

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:33 am

Thomas876 wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:
Anlia Charifa, 1st runner-up of Miss LYON 2016, 1st runner-up of Miss RHÔNE 2017, Prix de la Photogénie of Miss RHÔNE-ALPES 2017 and 1st runner-up of Miss MAYOTTE 2019[/font]

Oh I'm disappointed, I thought you would be like me and have Camille as a favorite. I really like her, she could enter my Top 5 if she is elected! It's a crush from me! :hx :hx :hx

Not a fan of Anlia at all. During her first beauty contest (Miss Lyon 2016), I was already not a big fan. I don't think she has a pretty face, her facial features are very strong, I find her very masculine! Nevertheless, it is true that she is very charismatic thanks to her hairstyle, height, etc. However, she remains a little smaller than Camille. With her 182cm, Camille could stand out at Miss France, especially since she has a global appeal, she could collect a lot of votes at Miss France. I see Anlia winning though. This year is the year of the former regional runners-up and Anlia is the first runner-up of Miss Mayotte 2019, it is also her last chance (she participated in Miss Rhône-Alpes 2017). In addition, Camille seems hated by people from Mayotte. She is the one who has the least reactions on social networks and I have seen a lot of people attacking her because she is a mixed race with rather fair skin and they think that she would not represent Mayotte well and that Mayotte will still clap with her. (it is clear that the mixed race women have failed at Miss France for the past ten years for Miss Mayotte but the black women have also all clapped...)

Otherwise, I really like Yolande, she's my second favorite, she has a unique beauty! I just have a problem with her smile and her teeth... and maybe she hasn't got the required 170cm.

The other two should not overshadow these three young women mentioned BUT we must beware of Hidaya who is very popular on social networks, the people from Mayotte say she has a real local beauty, a typical beauty from Mayotte. I hope the judges will not elect her!! Mayotte would be sure to clap 100%.

Camille would definitely be my second choice
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Thomas876 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:34 am

Thomas876 wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:

Mayotte is the French region which most awaits a placement! They placed at Miss France 2010 and since then nothing. (I do not count Wallis-et-Futuna since they were absent for a long time and I do not count Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon which rarely participates)

4. Panama 5. Israel

TEAM FRANCE 2014
Thomas876

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:26 pm

Thomas876 wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:

Mayotte is the French region which most awaits a placement! They placed at Miss France 2010 and since then nothing. (I do not count Wallis-et-Futuna since they were absent for a long time and I do not count Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon which rarely participates)

I really thought they were gonna place last year with Eva. She was by far the best delegate from Mayotte that I had ever seen in Miss France, I was shocked that she didn't make it.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Thomas876 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:43 pm

Thomas876 wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:

I really thought they were gonna place last year with Eva. She was by far the best delegate from Mayotte that I had ever seen in Miss France, I was shocked that she didn't make it.

Same! She was my first runner-up (after Miss Bourgogne), I found her superb, I was very disappointed that she clapped, she was the most beautiful Miss Mayotte that I had ever seen, even live, she was a knockout! I doubt they will find a candidate of her caliber again, at least not immediately and with this committee.

4. Panama 5. Israel

TEAM FRANCE 2014
Thomas876

Postby The.Apprentice » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:50 pm

This isn't happening on December 12th right? If lockdown is over (which possibly won't be by December 1st) then they will have little time to gather the girls, prepare the show and do it.
The.Apprentice
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 13 May 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby Kimie » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:06 pm

The.Apprentice wrote:This isn't happening on December 12th right? If lockdown is over (which possibly won't be by December 1st) then they will have little time to gather the girls, prepare the show and do it.

Apparently the SMF would like to maintain the election to December 12th. But I don't know how it will going. For now we know nothing about the crown, the preparation, the judges, the theme of the night. Money is money and I think TF1 doesn't want to delay the show because january is not interesting for them.
Kimie
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Feb 1993
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Idk
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: some of

Postby Thomas876 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:44 pm

Kimie wrote:
The.Apprentice wrote:This isn't happening on December 12th right? If lockdown is over (which possibly won't be by December 1st) then they will have little time to gather the girls, prepare the show and do it.

Apparently the SMF would like to maintain the election to December 12th. But I don't know how it will going. For now we know nothing about the crown, the preparation, the judges, the theme of the night. Money is money and I think TF1 doesn't want to delay the show because january is not interesting for them.

Miss France in December is a tradition for them and they collect a maximum of money during this period, it is true that I do not see them organizing the contest in January, February or March. We know that TF1 only thinks about money! I don't know how Sylvie Tellier intends to do it, organizing an election in ten days, it's almost impossible! The election may be very bad and not at all memorable while we are going to celebrate the centenary!

4. Panama 5. Israel

TEAM FRANCE 2014
Thomas876

Postby Kimie » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:01 pm

Côte d'Azur/Provence

Nord-Pas-de-Calais

Picardie

Provence

Réunion

Kimie

Postby Kimie » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:11 pm

Bourgogne

Guyane

Lorraine

Nouvelle-Calédonie

Wallis et Futuna

Kimie

Postby Kimie » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:18 pm

Aquitaine

Bretagne

Corse

Franche-Comté

Languedoc Roussillon

Kimie

Postby Kimie » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:43 pm

Centre Val de Loire

Île-de-France

Midi-Pyrenées

Pays de la Loire

Kimie

Postby Kimie » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:51 pm

Alsace

Auvergne

Champagne-Ardenne

Corse

Côte d'Azur

Kimie

Postby Kimie » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:52 pm

Limousin

Normandie

Poitou-Charentes

Kimie

Postby Kimie » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:52 pm

>=p Girls are ready to enter the competition >=p

Bretagne

Champagne-Ardenne

Pays de la Loire

Picardie

Kimie

Postby Thomas876 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:32 pm

Je comprends pas trop... XD finalement l'élection va se dérouler comme prévu ?

4. Panama 5. Israel

TEAM FRANCE 2014
Thomas876

Postby Kimie » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:24 pm

Thomas876 wrote:

It seems like yes 8-}
Kimie

Postby keyss » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:24 pm

The one to beat. Classic beauty and queenly aura, hopefully she speaks just as well. [-O<
Really loving the crown too. Looks like sunflowers.
keyss

Date of Birth: 29 Aug 1987
Profession: self employed
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: beauty

Postby Thomas876 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:39 pm

keyss wrote:

The one to beat. Classic beauty and queenly aura, hopefully she speaks just as well. [-O<
Really loving the crown too. Looks like sunflowers.

I am very happy that Côte d'Azur appeals to foreigners so much! I also really like her crown even if I don't think it is worth much because regional crowns are often cheap (it seems to me ?? I have a doubt).

4. Panama 5. Israel

TEAM FRANCE 2014
Thomas876

Postby Thomas876 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:49 pm

Kimie wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:

It seems like yes 8-}

Sylvie Tellier said yesterday on the "C à vous / 6 A La Maison" TV show that the date of December 12 was not confirmed! The contest may be postponed!!! :-O

4. Panama 5. Israel

TEAM FRANCE 2014
Thomas876

Postby Thomas876 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:02 pm

Rumor has it that Tahiti will finally be among the candidates this year. In the absence of an election, there would have been a designation and if the rumors are true, the lucky designated lady could be Poevai Garnier, first runner-up of Miss Tahiti 2019 and Miss International Tahiti 2019. @-) @-) @-)

Here is Poevai Garnier:

Last edited by Thomas876 on Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

4. Panama 5. Israel

TEAM FRANCE 2014
Thomas876

Postby Kimie » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:31 pm

Thomas876 wrote:
Rumor has it that Tahiti will finally be among the candidates this year. In the absence of an election, there would have been a designation and if the rumors are true, the lucky designated lady could be Poevai Garnier, first runner-up of Miss Tahiti 2019 and Miss International Tahiti 2019. @-) @-) @-)

Here is Poevai garnier:

Is it really possible for her to compete while she has already participate to an international pageant ?
Kimie

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:46 pm

Thomas876 wrote:

Here is Poevai Garnier:

She's cute, I wouldn't be against it. Tahiti is such a strong sash that I don't want them to miss a year.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Thomas876 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:47 pm

Kimie wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:

Here is Poevai Garnier:

Is it really possible for her to compete while she has already participate to an international pageant ?

I'm not sure, I don't think there is anything in the regulations which prohibits it. ;;?

4. Panama 5. Israel

TEAM FRANCE 2014
Thomas876

Postby Thomas876 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:01 pm

Thomas876 wrote:

Here is Poevai Garnier:

She's cute, I wouldn't be against it. Tahiti is such a strong sash that I don't want them to miss a year.

I am personally against it! Sylvie insisted that the regional directors do regional pageants and denied them the possibility of sending a runner-up while we are in an extremely complicated period because of this COVID19. She even fired two regional directors (Auvergne/Centre-Val-de-Loire and Guyane), the regional director of Tahiti should have suffered exactly the same thing but there have always been privileges for Tahiti! If Tahiti has REALLY obtained the possibility of sending a runner-up, I am sickened by the differences in treatment that Sylvie does according to the people and the regions! >:< >:< >:<

Besides, I don't see why everyone is happy if Poevai participates, she is a basic Tahitian beauty, nothing special! She was completely unnoticeable last year at Miss International and got nothing... 8-|

4. Panama 5. Israel

TEAM FRANCE 2014
Thomas876

Postby Thomas876 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:07 pm

OFFICIAL CONTESTANTS OF MISS RHÔNE-ALPES 2020

Louise Barnouin, Miss MONTÉLIMAR 2016, contestant of Miss DAUPHINÉ 2016 and Prix du jury of Miss DAUPHINÉ 2017

Mélanie Berger, 1st runner-up of Miss PAYS STÉPHANOIS 2019, 2nd runner-up of Miss LOIRE 2019 and 2nd runner-up of Miss LOIRE 2020

Mélissandre Brunel, Miss ARDÈCHE 2020

Mathilde Carlesso, contestant of Miss PAYS DU LYONNAIS 2019, 1st runner-up of Miss BEAUJOLAIS 2020 and 2nd runner-up of Miss RHÔNE 2020

Louise Chappard, Miss ROANNE ET PAYS ROANNAIS 2019 and 1st runner-up of Miss LOIRE 2020

Shauna Crozet, 1st runner-up of Miss PAYS DE SAVOIE 2016, 3rd runner-up of Miss RHÔNE-ALPES 2016 and Miss ISÈRE 2020

Élise Dardaillon, 1st runner-up of Miss BUGEY-GEX 2020 and Miss PAYS DE L'AIN 2020

Romane Farcy, 1st runner-up of Miss DRÔME PROVENÇALE 2019

Cloé Fillols, Miss Chambéry of Miss PAYS DE SAVOIE 2019

Lorraine Fontvieille, 1st runner-up of Miss PAYS DU LYONNAIS 2019 and 1st runner-up of Miss RHÔNE 2020

Anastasia Gadzieckyj, MISS DRÔME-VALLÉE-DU-RHÔNE 2019 and contestant of Miss RHÔNE-ALPES 2019

Laura Grail, Miss PAYS STÉPHANOIS 2020 and Miss LOIRE 2020

Sarah Guillomin, 1st runner-up of Miss BRESSE 2020 and 1st runner-up of Miss PAYS DE L'AIN 2020

Aminata Keita, contestant of Miss PAYS DE SAVOIE 2018 and 2nd runner-up of Miss PAYS DE SAVOIE 2019

Manon Mounier, 2nd runner-up of Miss ARDÈCHE 2020

Sabrina Nikaj, Miss CHÂTILLON 2019, Miss Élégance of Miss PAYS DE L'AIN 2019 and 2nd runner-up of Miss PAYS DE L'AIN 2020

Maëlys Pellet, contestant of Miss ISÈRE 2019 and 1st runner-up of Miss ISÈRE 2020

Charlyne Pringault, 1st runner-up of Miss BEAUJOLAIS 2019, Miss Élégance of Miss RHÔNE 2019 and Miss RHÔNE 2020

Anaïs Roux, Prix du jury of Miss LYON 2018, Miss LYON 2019, 1st runner-up of Miss RHÔNE 2019 and 3rd runner-up of Miss RHÔNE-ALPES 2019

Rachel Tuz, 1st runner-up of Miss ARDÈCHE 2020

4. Panama 5. Israel

TEAM FRANCE 2014
Thomas876

PreviousNext

Return to Male Pageants