⋆❁⋆ USA WINS MISS EARTH 2020 ⋆❁⋆

Re: ⋆❁⋆ MISS EARTH 2020 | VIRTUAL EDITION ⋆❁⋆

Postby manoypoe » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:03 am

CHILE

manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby manoypoe » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:06 am

VENEZUELA

manoypoe

Postby Fortuitous » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:15 am

JustinSky wrote:
justpassingby wrote:
For those looking for a list of all medal winners, here you go:

An African topping the medal tally is it a first in ME history? Though topping the medal tally is not a guarantee in making it to the finals. It can be a blessing or a curse. Hopefully it is a blessing for Nigeria.

I think Ghana topped the medal tally last year, so it's the second time for an African delegate.
Fortuitous
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Perth
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1985
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Tambay
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Nothing much..

Postby The Duchess » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:27 am

manoypoe wrote:
The Duchess wrote:I gotta say I love Joe Ahmed's confidence =;)) you should have seen his live with El Tio de Reinas today

Can you share what he said? I adore Valerie. :hx

So El Tio was done interviewing Valerie, he always gets exclusive because we love him, and he asked for Joe because they are friends and what not and they started talking about the whole "2nd Crown" in the MEPR 21 pageant because people were mad. Mostly mad because some people thought he had acquired another franchise, because we want him to save our pageant streaks. So at some point of the conversation he was talking about how it was surprising to him that people were so supportive of his pageant the other day (people who are usually there to hate) and how his main goal is to help maximize and bring forth Puertorrican beauty. To me he seems like a person who genuinely loves not only this particular pageant but also loves just helping girls to the best of his capabilities, no matter the placement. Although he has always said he trains to win, not for back to backs but for triplets (as in he never stops training to win).

But he also mentioned very confidently that the other franchise he could see himself taking, and then corrects himself and say he WILL get it at some point, it's the Miss Universe Puerto Rico pageant. He says he has no problem saying it publicly that he believes in himself enough and has goals which he fights for.

And someone else commented that at some point somewhere he had mentioned that if he had more than one franchise he'd like to not only make them equal (you know how sometimes just send just a runner up or something to Miss Earth unceremoniously) but that he thinks he would create some sort of hybrid pageant that showcases both instead of one being the runner up of the other. But I can't confirm that last bit.

I like that he is taking advantage that the MUPR don't have their fans very happy so to very discreetly be like "Hey, I'm available". Although I think he'll wait a couple years to establish himself in the Puerto Rican arena. His record is already good, he just needs to cultivated. A high placement of Krystal and Valerie will certainly give him ammo.
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby Geeyourhair » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:49 am

The Duchess wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
The Duchess wrote:I gotta say I love Joe Ahmed's confidence =;)) you should have seen his live with El Tio de Reinas today

So El Tio was done interviewing Valerie, he always gets exclusive because we love him, and he asked for Joe because they are friends and what not and they started talking about the whole "2nd Crown" in the MEPR 21 pageant because people were mad. Mostly mad because some people thought he had acquired another franchise, because we want him to save our pageant streaks. So at some point of the conversation he was talking about how it was surprising to him that people were so supportive of his pageant the other day (people who are usually there to hate) and how his main goal is to help maximize and bring forth Puertorrican beauty. To me he seems like a person who genuinely loves not only this particular pageant but also loves just helping girls to the best of his capabilities, no matter the placement. Although he has always said he trains to win, not for back to backs but for triplets (as in he never stops training to win).

But he also mentioned very confidently that the other franchise he could see himself taking, and then corrects himself and say he WILL get it at some point, it's the Miss Universe Puerto Rico pageant. He says he has no problem saying it publicly that he believes in himself enough and has goals which he fights for.

And someone else commented that at some point somewhere he had mentioned that if he had more than one franchise he'd like to not only make them equal (you know how sometimes just send just a runner up or something to Miss Earth unceremoniously) but that he thinks he would create some sort of hybrid pageant that showcases both instead of one being the runner up of the other. But I can't confirm that last bit.

I like that he is taking advantage that the MUPR don't have their fans very happy so to very discreetly be like "Hey, I'm available". Although I think he'll wait a couple years to establish himself in the Puerto Rican arena. His record is already good, he just needs to cultivated. A high placement of Krystal and Valerie will certainly give him ammo.

I hope he will succeed in this endeavor. I would love to see him handling the Miss Universe pageant in the future. If he's plan materializes it would be good for PR because Miss Universe usually attracts beautiful girls no one is wasted. He knows exactly what ME is looking for so he will have more excellent girls to choose from. The only problem is...I don't think the current franchise holder will let the franchise go.
Geeyourhair
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby Geeyourhair » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:53 am

The Duchess wrote:
manoypoe wrote:

So I assumed the Puerto Ricans were mad that he got another franchise when he announced that he will have another crown for the final night (Krystal's crown) and they probably thought it will be Supra or whatnot and may cause Puerto Rico's non-placement just like what happened to Venezuela and Mexico last year.
Geeyourhair

Postby The Duchess » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:55 am

Geeyourhair wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
manoypoe wrote:

I hope he will succeed in this endeavor. I would love to see him handling the Miss Universe pageant in the future. If he's plan materializes it would be good for PR because Miss Universe usually attracts beautiful girls no one is wasted. He knows exactly what ME is looking for so he will have more excellent girls to choose from. The only problem is...I don't think the current franchise holder will let the franchise go.

WAPA (TV network) can change National Directors as long as contracts are over, and it's no secret Denise only renovates hers for a couple of years as she was intending of staying with MUPR for decades or even too many years. Now, would WAPA be willing to work with a hardass like Joe? Because Joe doesn't half asses things, he is critical as much as he is caring and he knows what tools he needs to work with. The question would be, it's WAPA willing to work with Joe but also let Joe work?
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:58 am

Geeyourhair wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
manoypoe wrote:

So I assumed the Puerto Ricans were mad that he got another franchise when he announced that he will have another crown for the final night (Krystal's crown) and they probably thought it will be Supra or whatnot and may cause Puerto Rico's non-placement just like what happened to Venezuela and Mexico last year.

We were actually mad because it really sounded like he got either another franchise or was gonna crown the 2022 queen... and then we see its just a symbolic crowning for Krystal =;))

Actually no-one that I've seen in Puerto Rico knows about the whole "Supra getting into Earth territory" pattern that you guys discuss here a lot, but they did thought it was Supranational
The Duchess

Postby Geeyourhair » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:06 am

The Duchess wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
manoypoe wrote:

We were actually mad because it really sounded like he got either another franchise or was gonna crown the 2022 queen... and then we see its just a symbolic crowning for Krystal =;))

Actually no-one that I've seen in Puerto Rico knows about the whole "Supra getting into Earth territory" pattern that you guys discuss here a lot, but they did thought it was Supranational

I find it funny really...it's kind of you guys were pranked by Joe on that second crown thing. I couldn't blame the hardcore PR pageant fans to think it was Supra, I actually thought of it too honestly, and was silently praying it was not Supra just because I don't want to go through the same round of discussions again last like year's Venezuela and Mexico debacle because I so love Joe's team handling MEPR.
Last edited by Geeyourhair on Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Geeyourhair

Postby The Duchess » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:07 am

Geeyourhair wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
manoypoe wrote:

I find it funny really...it's kind of you guys were pranked by Joe on that second crown thing. I couldn't blame the hardcore PR pageant fans to think it was Supra, I actually thought of it too honestly, and was silently praying it was not Supra just because I don't want to go through the same round of discussions again last like year's Venezuela and Mexico debacle.

Not kind of... we were FULLY pranked =;))
The Duchess

Postby La Tierra » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:09 am

manoypoe wrote:
#MissEarth We are now close to the finals of Miss Earth 2020. Can't wait to see who will be the new successor of Miss Earth 2019 Nellys Pimentel (@nellyspimentel) of Puerto Rico? Some of the beauties who conquer the Miss Earth Pageant.

VENEZUELA (@stefyzreik)
PHILIPPINES (@roxieebae)
USA (@lindseymariecoffey)
NETHERLANDS (@tessaleconge)
ARGENTINA (@estrella_danieri)
THAILAND (@petchteeyapar)

Gosh it is so hard to come up with a Top 4. But my Miss Earth crown is locked for USA.
La Tierra

Real Life Name/Nick: AAA
Date of Birth: 01 Feb 1981
Profession: BPO
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, Music, Fashion, Current Events

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:32 am

Whatever the outcome of Miss Earth 2020 I hope Nampetch Teeyapar will still be part of Miss Earth Thailand org in the coming years or maybe even part of Carousel :!!
MISS EARTH® PAGEANT
Working for a Cause not for Applause since 2001
ClubEarthMisso
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 11 Sep 2001
Profession: Unknown
Hobbies/Interests: I don't have any interests

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:35 am

How am I supposed to finish watching eco vids when they still adding more. They just add Bangladesh and its 7 mins long
MISS EARTH® PAGEANT
Working for a Cause not for Applause since 2001
ClubEarthMisso

Date of Birth: 11 Sep 2001
Profession: Unknown
Hobbies/Interests: I don't have any interests

Postby jamesmarx » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:59 am

ClubEarthMisso wrote:Whatever the outcome of Miss Earth 2020 I hope Nampetch Teeyapar will still be part of Miss Earth Thailand org in the coming years or maybe even part of Carousel :!!

A beauty for a cause award please for her!
jamesmarx

Real Life Name/Nick: James
Date of Birth: 28 Sep 1989
Profession: Cabin Crew
Hobbies/Interests: Swimming , Jogging , travelling

Postby bukita » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:15 am

ClubEarthMisso wrote:Whatever the outcome of Miss Earth 2020 I hope Nampetch Teeyapar will still be part of Miss Earth Thailand org in the coming years or maybe even part of Carousel :!!

I hope so. She surely will be the best supporter for the next Thai queen at ME in the future.

Nampetch beauty inspiration is Aum Patchara a Thai superstar. If you guys notied that Nampetch in the lastest photo she tried to make up as same as Aum.
Last edited by bukita on Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Real U, Real Universe
Amanda Obdam : Miss Universe Thailand 2020

bukita
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Bongo
Profession: Customer Service
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: gym, traveling, reading

Postby CamAngel123 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:08 am

I'm probably too late in the party but Ms. Rambutan is trending for being vocal about hating KPop. Gosh, I missed that girl :%))
"One small action multiplied by a million people can transform the world."
- Nguyễn Phương Khánh, Miss Earth 2018
CamAngel123

Date of Birth: 23 Mar 1998
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: sharing pageant updates

Postby CamAngel123 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:12 am

bukita wrote:

I hope so. She surely will be the best supporter for the next Thai queen at ME in the future.

Nampetch beaty inspiration is Aum Patchara a Thai superstar. If you guys notied that Nampetch in the lastest photo she tried to make up as same as Aum.

I was thinking she looks familiar. Then, I googled her name and realized she was the lead actress in the movie "Fabulous 30" :hx I love that movie! I used to watch it in Tagalog when it was still shown in Cinema One :hx
CamAngel123

Postby manoypoe » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:00 am

manoypoe

Postby JustinSky » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:24 am

Fortuitous wrote:
JustinSky wrote:
justpassingby wrote:

An African topping the medal tally is it a first in ME history? Though topping the medal tally is not a guarantee in making it to the finals. It can be a blessing or a curse. Hopefully it is a blessing for Nigeria.

I think Ghana topped the medal tally last year, so it's the second time for an African delegate.

My bad I totally forgot Ghana last year. Hopefully Nigeria will have a better finish. Wishing she will get one of the crowns. It's been a decade since an African became part of the elemental court right? That was Tanzania 2008?
JustinSky

Date of Birth: 07 Jul 2000
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Hobbies/Interests: Online games

Postby ajsy0203 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:33 am

What could be the virtual coronation format at Miss Earth 2020?

Final 10 Voting: https://surveyhero.com/c/6a355252
Adriana, Angela, Anna, Irina A., Irina S., Nicole, Rozanna, Venus, Ximena, Yendi
ajsy0203
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby Geeyourhair » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:02 pm

manoypoe wrote:

I really hope Indonesia wins the eco-video award. I watched the press-conference and she was the most favorite to be asked by the media and when she was asked what she will do before the finals she was saying that she will pray hard. She said that Indonesia has never placed in Miss Earth and she is hoping she will be the first one to break that long streak. I really felt her eagerness to make history and I hope this eco-video will at least be her ticket to fulfill that dream.
Geeyourhair

Postby Geeyourhair » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:05 pm

bukita wrote:

Nampetch beauty inspiration is Aum Patchara a Thai superstar. If you guys notied that Nampetch in the lastest photo she tried to make up as same as Aum.

I am hoping this too. I think Nampeetch is really the most dedicated Earth delegate in Miss Earth's 20 year history. I have a feeling she will still be in the semi-finals and if she's not I really hope Carouse gives her the 2nd beauty for a cause award in history.
Geeyourhair

Postby Geeyourhair » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:07 pm

ajsy0203 wrote:What could be the virtual coronation format at Miss Earth 2020?

Find out on Nov. 29, 10:am at ktx.ph or 12:00pm at TV-5 and Miss Earth social media platform.
Geeyourhair

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:18 pm

Hmmm, why did MEPR crowned Krystal again? :-D

As for the Beauty for A Cause Award, I think, it is just right that it should not be awarded yearly (which is the current case) but it should only be given to the most genuine and deserving Earth warrior no matter it takes long enough before that deserving awardee steps the ME stage. The last awardee was Miss SA 2007 and the first ever, if I'm not mistaken was Miss Afghanistan 2003. I think, it's the right time to give that award again to someone this year... for Nampetch.
Ea'rend¿l
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Earendil
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1986
Profession: Knight of Templar
Hobbies/Interests: Astronomy and Chasing Time

Postby Geeyourhair » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:22 pm

JustinSky wrote:
Fortuitous wrote:
JustinSky wrote:
justpassingby wrote:

My bad I totally forgot Ghana last year. Hopefully Nigeria will have a better finish. Wishing she will get one of the crowns. It's been a decade since an African became part of the elemental court right? That was Tanzania 2008?

In all honesty, I kind of nervous about Nigeria's chances. I know she won all the awards but we all know that they have no bearing in the selection of the top 20. With Africa usually gets 2 slots only, I think South Africa is assured of one. That makes one slot to be fought by Nigeria, Kenya and I think Cotde 'D Ivoire who I thought did good in the three pre-judging rounds. During the intelligence round, I found Nigeria a little bit wanting. Her audio was not so good and she talked so fast so I'm afraid the judges did not grasp fully her answers. I really hope she gets that one slot for Africa.
Geeyourhair

Postby Geeyourhair » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:25 pm

Ea'rend¿l wrote:Hmmm, why did MEPR crowned Krystal again? :-D

As for the Beauty for A Cause Award, I think, it is just right that it should not be awarded yearly (which is the current case) but it should only be given to the most genuine and deserving Earth warrior no matter it takes long enough before that deserving awardee steps the ME stage. The last awardee was Miss SA 2007 and the first ever, if I'm not mistaken was Miss Afghanistan 2003. I think, it's the right time to give that award again to someone this year... for Nampetch.

Oh I never knew there was another awardee after the Afganistan in 2003. What made SA 2007 win the award?
Geeyourhair

Postby Geeyourhair » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:27 pm

Just for the sake of giving her a crown lol because she did not get one during her time as she was appointed only.
Geeyourhair

Postby CamAngel123 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:54 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:

Just for the sake of giving her a crown lol because she did not get one during her time as she was appointed only.

It was just a ceremonial crowning. I mentioned this to Krystal B. when I asked her last Monday. She said that Joe asked her if this was a good idea and she agreed. Krystal X. only had 3 weeks of preparation and still pulled it off despite her non-placement. She never had a proper crowning and it was meant to be a show of appreciation for all her efforts. :hx
CamAngel123

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:03 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:

Oh I never knew there was another awardee after the Afganistan in 2003. What made SA 2007 win the award?

Same as you, I thought there was only one. But when I'm composing my post, I google search just to make sure if there were others who received that award. It was not clearly stated why Bokang Montjane received the BFC Award but it's about contribution in the "preservation and protection of the environment". Miss Afghanistan is about founding an org which raises women's rights and education in her country.
Ea'rend¿l

Real Life Name/Nick: Earendil
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1986
Profession: Knight of Templar
Hobbies/Interests: Astronomy and Chasing Time

Postby CamAngel123 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:07 pm

USA is on fire as always! She might actually win it all :hx
CamAngel123

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Earth