manoypoe wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
CamAngel123 wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
USA

Read the caption
[]CGf9TvCBqsB[/ig]

Why does the caption give off a "friendzone" vibe? =;)) They look cute together tho. I wouldn't mind if the are dating :hx

Matthew seems to be famous. Some of the commenters call him Jesus maybe because he looks like Jesus. I agree that they look good together. The spark is there. Maybe coz Lindsey is still focusing on Miss Earth They also have an eco activity together in Lindsey's ecoangelusa IG account.

The reason is because he portrayed Jesus Christ in the short film “The Commissioning”.

He was a contestant of America’s Next Top Model before.

Lindsey should win Miss Earth.
And i hope her court consists any combination of these girls:
Netherlands
China
Chile
Venezuela

I hope that she and Lindsey become more than friends. :"> :">

I like your choices, same as mine. That would be epic. I want Argentina to be in TOP8 too. I really love her. Philippines must also be there coz she is a sweetheart. She can represent Philippines in Miss International and for sure, she will be a hit there. She is naturally charming and Japanese will surely go gaga over her.

I also like Argentina. But she looks unprepared in their previous Earth Talks and in the Getting to Know session. Of course I like Philippines (kasi may family member kami na kakilala siya talaga); maybe I am just too critical of a Miss Philippines in ME since Athena’s placement and then the succeeding editions.

Nawala ang interes ko sa ME since ni Ateng Athena :"> to think na may collection pa ako ng mga photos, clippings and magazine features of ME since 2001. Ibinaul ko talaga mga yun, until now di ko na tiningnan at binalikan haha. May mga photos doon si Catharina Svensson na di ko makita in any internet site now. Pati yung elemental court ng 2003. My interest got rekindled after last year’s RESULTS. :hx

To think, we were always fighting in the past. Bash kung bash, tira kung tira, mura kung mura :%)) :-* but for me, nothing is personal. We may argue in some issues but in other issues, we agree that is why I am always ready to be friends with everyone. :%)) :%)) I was so disappointed with Athena's placement too. I was one of those who really complained but that is water under the bridge now.

Despite my disappointments in the past, I never stopped being an Earthling. I would hibernate for a while but I keep coming back. This is where I really belong coz I love the advocacy and updating Misso is one of my favorite past times. :%)) We find so many true Earth Queens, win or lose which I could not find in other pageants. Most of the queens are superficial. Many of them are only for the fame, glory and money.

Hopefully, USA wins this time and the elemental courts are the ones you mentioned so that most, if not all, Earthlings will be happy again this year. :=p :=p =D> =D>

I forgot Miss Belarus. I also like her. She’s beautiful and she sounds smart.

Ako din nman, nothing is personal here in Misso. Minsan, nang-aasar lang ako haha! And as much as possible, ayoko makipag-away sa kapwa Pinoy. Sa mga balahurang banyaga lang hihi.

I have been thinking for a long time now to suggest to you Earthlings that after this 20th edition, we will do a Most Beautiful Miss Earth in 20 years. Nang magamit ko nman ung mga nakolekta kung pictures haha (meton talga ako hard drive din ng photo collections of the elemental queens from 2001, recently lang ako nangolekta ulit for the years 2011 to present haha. Pero yung 2001 to 2010 madami ako nun.

Whatyathink?

Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Re: ⋆❁⋆ MISS EARTH 2020 | VIRTUAL EDITION ⋆❁⋆

Postby manoypoe » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:02 pm

Stoichio wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
CamAngel123 wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
USA

Read the caption
[]CGf9TvCBqsB[/ig]

Why does the caption give off a "friendzone" vibe? =;)) They look cute together tho. I wouldn't mind if the are dating :hx

Matthew seems to be famous. Some of the commenters call him Jesus maybe because he looks like Jesus. I agree that they look good together. The spark is there. Maybe coz Lindsey is still focusing on Miss Earth They also have an eco activity together in Lindsey's ecoangelusa IG account.

The reason is because he portrayed Jesus Christ in the short film “The Commissioning”.

He was a contestant of America’s Next Top Model before.

Lindsey should win Miss Earth.
And i hope her court consists any combination of these girls:
Netherlands
China
Chile
Venezuela

I hope that she and Lindsey become more than friends. :"> :">

I like your choices, same as mine. That would be epic. I want Argentina to be in TOP8 too. I really love her. Philippines must also be there coz she is a sweetheart. She can represent Philippines in Miss International and for sure, she will be a hit there. She is naturally charming and Japanese will surely go gaga over her.

I also like Argentina. But she looks unprepared in their previous Earth Talks and in the Getting to Know session. Of course I like Philippines (kasi may family member kami na kakilala siya talaga); maybe I am just too critical of a Miss Philippines in ME since Athena’s placement and then the succeeding editions.

Nawala ang interes ko sa ME since ni Ateng Athena :"> to think na may collection pa ako ng mga photos, clippings and magazine features of ME since 2001. Ibinaul ko talaga mga yun, until now di ko na tiningnan at binalikan haha. May mga photos doon si Catharina Svensson na di ko makita in any internet site now. Pati yung elemental court ng 2003. My interest got rekindled after last year’s RESULTS. :hx

To think, we were always fighting in the past. Bash kung bash, tira kung tira, mura kung mura :%)) :-* but for me, nothing is personal. We may argue in some issues but in other issues, we agree that is why I am always ready to be friends with everyone. :%)) :%)) I was so disappointed with Athena's placement too. I was one of those who really complained but that is water under the bridge now.

Despite my disappointments in the past, I never stopped being an Earthling. I would hibernate for a while but I keep coming back. This is where I really belong coz I love the advocacy and updating Misso is one of my favorite past times. :%)) We find so many true Earth Queens, win or lose which I could not find in other pageants. Most of the queens are superficial. Many of them are only for the fame, glory and money.

Hopefully, USA wins this time and the elemental courts are the ones you mentioned so that most, if not all, Earthlings will be happy again this year. :=p :=p =D> =D>

I forgot Miss Belarus. I also like her. She’s beautiful and she sounds smart.

Ako din nman, nothing is personal here in Misso. Minsan, nang-aasar lang ako haha! And as much as possible, ayoko makipag-away sa kapwa Pinoy. Sa mga balahurang banyaga lang hihi.

I have been thinking for a long time now to suggest to you Earthlings that after this 20th edition, we will do a Most Beautiful Miss Earth in 20 years. Nang magamit ko nman ung mga nakolekta kung pictures haha (meton talga ako hard drive din ng photo collections of the elemental queens from 2001, recently lang ako nangolekta ulit for the years 2011 to present haha. Pero yung 2001 to 2010 madami ako nun.

Whatyathink?

I am for it. Let us include even the non winners. Where is Senyora Gaga? I did not see her for sometime already.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Stoichio » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:11 pm

@manoypoe,
The elemental courts, yes.
Stoichio

Postby manoypoe » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:22 pm

Water Angel 2019

I am so in love with her very serene, wholesome, Angelic Beauty!
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:25 pm

INDONESIA

You throw away, we lift! this problem is our common problem, and the solution is us.
Don’t sit this one out. Do something!

Yesterday We @plasticmvmt @minut_nimaukering carried out a campaign by lifting up trash that had not been picked up there for a long time. In this place there is no temporary landfill available. Therefore, residents still collect their household waste on this street, even though it is clear that it says do not throw garbage here, because there is no other purpose to throw garbage. with this movement we hope we can provide education with our actions. #plasticmvmt
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:26 pm

THAILAND

Eco photo day 12
Start to learn all clean energy
What is clean energy?
Clean energy, if easily explained, is Energy that does not destroy the environment at every stage from energy processing Energy consumption up to the management of waste from energy processing; Every step has to minimize environmental damage. Especially the emissions of carbon dioxide, which is a major cause of global warming.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:28 pm

Stoichio wrote:@manoypoe,

I could not forget Sarka of Czech Republic who won Best in Swimsuit overall but was unplaced. Then Athena was in TOP4. I was so furious. =O/ =O/ :%)) :%)) It is good that Tereza won the next year to avenge the non-placement of Sarka. :hx :hx
manoypoe

Postby Stoichio » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:27 pm

manoypoe wrote:
Stoichio wrote:@manoypoe,

I could not forget Sarka of Czech Republic who won Best in Swimsuit overall but was unplaced. Then Athena was in TOP4. I was so furious. =O/ =O/ :%)) :%)) It is good that Tereza won the next year to avenge the non-placement of Sarka. :hx :hx

Hahaha! Yes the exclusion of Sarka was the tragedy of that edition.
Most of the judges then were non-Filipinos (I could not forget this edition coz it brought 2 Vivien Tans as
part of the judging panel 1. Vivienne Tan na anak ni Lucio Tan and 2. The Top Model Vivien Tan na crush ko sa commercial ng Creamsilk nung high school ako LOL.)

the judges probably sympathized with Athena after falling down the stairs :%)).
I was thinking then that she should have not made it through the swimsuit round with that body and petite frame. 2012 was a good one but I wanted South Africa in Top 4 instead of Stephany.

And I got so disappointed of MEO because of what happened to Laetizia Penmellen. She’s one of the most beautiful girls that graced Miss Earth.

Stoichio

Postby Geeyourhair » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:35 pm

manoypoe wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:
The Duchess wrote:...Did Russia legit recycled an old competition video as her talent? =;))

Hahahha...she is legit Miss Earth Queen---she has Reduced the cost of joining the pageant by Reusing or Recycling her video compilation and so we should Respect her for that.

And you are the most legit Earthling coz you used the 4 out of the 5 R's in one sentence. What R is missing? =;)) =;))

hahaha I really only have 4R's in mind so I have to think it hard pa talaga to remember the missing R but could not remember any....so napapagoogle tuloy ako--Rethink lang pala hahaha.

So I learned something from your reply @manoypoe and for that I thank you.
Geeyourhair
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby Geeyourhair » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:44 pm

Nakakatuwa naman reading the conversations here about Miss Earth from the two pillars (for lack of a better term) of Misso @manoypoe and @stoichio. Since I love Miss Earth too, I pity Athena (I hope she is not in this forum) because kinamumuhian nyo pala talaga siya ha. I only started following Misso or Miss Earth around 2013 so di ko naabutan ang banatan nyong dalawa. But for some reason when I see @Stoichio name popping up in any threads---there is only one person that comes to my mind--Nina Cleopatra :%)) :%)) :%)) Her tirade agains Nina really stood out in my memory especially his release of "supposed" real picture. Wala lang sinasabi ko lang....
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby sleuth08 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:07 am

manoypoe wrote:
CamAngel123 wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
USA

Read the caption

OMG LINDSEY IS DATING MATTHEW FROM AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL CYCLE 21

I'M JEALOUS :"> :"> :"> :">

MATTHEW BECAME POPULAR NOT ONLY BECAUSE HE WAS A FORMER ANTM CONTESTANT, HE ALSO MADE OUT WITH ONE OF THE MALE MODELS WILL JARDELL - WHO PLACED 2ND TO KEITH.
sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby sleuth08 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:10 am

manoypoe wrote:
MONGOLIA

It was the coolest set ever. Pleasure working on @francescogabbani Music video Einstein( E = mc2 )
https://youtu.be/lQZPkD-RbU0 #italy #MissEarthMongolia2020 #Rome

[youtube]lQZPkD-RbU0[/youtube]

OMG - AGAIN. SHE GOT TO WORK WITH FRANCESCO GABBANI!!!!!!

FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT FANS OF EUROVISION, FRANCESCO REPRESENTED ITALY IN EUROVISION IN 2017 WITH THE SONG OCCIDENTALI'S KARMA AND PLACED 6TH
sleuth08

Postby sleuth08 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:11 am

Handsama wrote:
The Duchess wrote:Somebody messed up the Miss Earth 2019 page on wikipedia and now I can't check the actual results >:<

This is not the first time something like this happened. I really don’t understand the hate coming from these jerks. Anyway, thanks for pointing this out so the Earthlings who create and maintain these Earth pages can correct them.

LOOKS LIKE IT IS FIXED NOW.
sleuth08

Postby sleuth08 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:14 am

manoypoe wrote:
OUR 2019 EARTH QUEEN

SINCE MISS EARTH 2020 IS VIRTUAL, I HOPE ALL 4 QUEENS WOULD BE ABLE TO SEND A PRE-TAPED FAREWELL VIDEO FOR THE GRAND CORONATION.
sleuth08

Postby Handsama » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:37 am

What’s up with Croatia? She missed her Earth Talk supposedly because she wasn’t feeling well and then missed appearing in front of the talent judges after her submitted video was shown. Is she even remotely interested in winning? :-D
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:07 am

Handsama wrote:What’s up with Croatia? She missed her Earth Talk supposedly because she wasn’t feeling well and then missed appearing in front of the talent judges after her submitted video was shown. Is she even remotely interested in winning? :-D

All signs leads to NOT.

No one is too busy for someone or at something. Its called priorities.
The 23rd Annual
MISS❀EARTH
Competition

V I E T N A M

2023's highly anticipated international environmental event
will feature women from four corners of the globe vying for
the coveted Miss Earth crown
ClubEarthMisso
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 11 Sep 2001
Profession: Unknown
Hobbies/Interests: I don't have any interests

Postby The Duchess » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:14 am

ClubEarthMisso wrote:
Handsama wrote:What’s up with Croatia? She missed her Earth Talk supposedly because she wasn’t feeling well and then missed appearing in front of the talent judges after her submitted video was shown. Is she even remotely interested in winning? :-D

All signs leads to NOT.

No one is too busy for someone or at something. Its called priorities.

THANK YOU!
The Duchess

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:48 am

Geeyourhair wrote:Nakakatuwa naman reading the conversations here about Miss Earth from the two pillars (for lack of a better term) of Misso @manoypoe and @stoichio. Since I love Miss Earth too, I pity Athena (I hope she is not in this forum) because kinamumuhian nyo pala talaga siya ha. I only started following Misso or Miss Earth around 2013 so di ko naabutan ang banatan nyong dalawa. But for some reason when I see @Stoichio name popping up in any threads---there is only one person that comes to my mind--Nina Cleopatra :%)) :%)) :%)) Her tirade agains Nina really stood out in my memory especially his release of "supposed" real picture. Wala lang sinasabi ko lang....

Kuwentuhang magkumare. :%))
Ea'rend¿l
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Earendil
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1986
Profession: Knight of Templar
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Astronomy and Chasing Time

Postby The Duchess » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:13 am

Krystal really just got in a monocycle and rode on the side of pi~ones =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) I love it, it's the most puertorrican thing (the pi~ones part)

I laughed so much in the most positive way =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

BTW, Chile, Venezuela and USVI should be in the Top 15/20 along with US and PR
The Duchess

Postby manoypoe » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:50 am

VENEZUELA

Last edited by manoypoe on Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:51 am

PANAMA

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:55 am

BOLIVIA

manoypoe

Postby sleuth08 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:57 am

TURKEY IS OUT. UGANDA IS IN.

81 CONFIRMED DELEGATES.

STILL AWAITING CZECH REP, HUNGARY, KOREA AND MOLDOVA.
sleuth08

Postby manoypoe » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:04 am

COSTA RICA

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:21 am

The Duchess wrote:Krystal really just got in a monocycle and rode on the side of pi~ones =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) I love it, it's the most puertorrican thing (the pi~ones part)

I laughed so much in the most positive way =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

BTW, Chile, Venezuela and USVI should be in the Top 15/20 along with US and PR

I will watch the talent competition later. If USVI enters Top20, I will.be glad. She is beautiful and intelligent. Chile and PR are somewhat assured of semis spots. But I am totally impressed with Venezuela. Stefany is becoming a very strong contender. She is charismatic, very competitive in a very nice way. Naturally beautiful with no overcaked make up we usually see in Venezuelan Queen. So refreshing to see. I think, Globovision wants the crown badly.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:05 am

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:13 am

MEXICO

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:15 am

sleuth08 wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
CamAngel123 wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
USA

Read the caption

OMG LINDSEY IS DATING MATTHEW FROM AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL CYCLE 21

I'M JEALOUS :"> :"> :"> :">

MATTHEW BECAME POPULAR NOT ONLY BECAUSE HE WAS A FORMER ANTM CONTESTANT, HE ALSO MADE OUT WITH ONE OF THE MALE MODELS WILL JARDELL - WHO PLACED 2ND TO KEITH.

Thank you for more info. It seems to me there is something between them. :%))
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:31 am

Do you agree with Misso? Thailand is too high? Do you see her winning the main crown? Me? Flat No.

manoypoe

Postby The Duchess » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:35 am

manoypoe wrote:Do you agree with Misso? Thailand is too high? Do you see her winning the main crown? Me? Flat No.

Not that I'm being nationalistic but they didn't even include PR or Singapore on the Top 15 so I kinda stopped reading there =;)) and no, I don't see Thailand winning
The Duchess

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Earth