MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // PRE-ARRIVALS POLL CLOSES OCT 31

Image

Moderator: QUASAR

Forum rules
Discuss today's male beauty pageants & create threads dedicated to your favorite hunks!



  • 1

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9th IN MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE

Postby UNLV2019 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:51 am

    

I think it will be between New York and Hawaii


UNLV2019
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:34 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 7
Date of Birth: 20 Sep 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Airlines
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Travel, photography, mystery shows, crime TV,
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9th IN MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:20 pm

I was gonna publish this tomorrow (one month before finals), but I made it now and figured I'd just publish it now. Vote for your girls in the pre-arrivals poll!!! I need to emphasize that this isn't for predictions, it's for your favorite girls. The poll will close on October 31st, when I'll publish the results.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5H6CYFQ
Miss USA 2020
1 Idaho
2 Hawaii
3 Utah
4 New York
5 New Jersey
6 Indiana
7 Illinois
8 Oklahoma
9 Kentucky
10 Mississippi
11 Arkansas
12 New Hampshire
13 Missouri
14 Nebraska
15 Conn.
16 Tennessee
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 1383
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 pm
Location: Manhattan, New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 953
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9th IN MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE

Postby itsrowdy801 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:08 pm

Queen of the Clouds wrote:I was gonna publish this tomorrow (one month before finals), but I made it now and figured I'd just publish it now. Vote for your girls in the pre-arrivals poll!!! I need to emphasize that this isn't for predictions, it's for your favorite girls. The poll will close on October 31st, when I'll publish the results.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5H6CYFQ


So just to be clear.... when we're checking the names for, say, Top 16, do we check all sixteen states, or just the six of them who made our top 16 but not our top 10, and so on.
Miss USA Top 16

1. Idaho
2. Conn.
3. Utah
4. N Jersey
5. Mississippi
6. New York
7. Illinois
8. Tenn
9. Ohio
10. Hawaii
11. Maryland
12. Maine
13. Arkansas
14. Wisco.
15. Indiana
16. Nebraska
itsrowdy801
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:52 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 81
Real Life Name/Nick: Rowdy
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: CSR
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Comedy, Politics
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9th IN MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:16 pm

itsrowdy801 wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:I was gonna publish this tomorrow (one month before finals), but I made it now and figured I'd just publish it now. Vote for your girls in the pre-arrivals poll!!! I need to emphasize that this isn't for predictions, it's for your favorite girls. The poll will close on October 31st, when I'll publish the results.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5H6CYFQ


So just to be clear.... when we're checking the names for, say, Top 16, do we check all sixteen states, or just the six of them who made our top 16 but not our top 10, and so on.


All 16
Miss USA 2020
1 Idaho
2 Hawaii
3 Utah
4 New York
5 New Jersey
6 Indiana
7 Illinois
8 Oklahoma
9 Kentucky
10 Mississippi
11 Arkansas
12 New Hampshire
13 Missouri
14 Nebraska
15 Conn.
16 Tennessee
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 1383
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 pm
Location: Manhattan, New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 953
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // PRE-ARRIVALS POLL: PAGE 34

Postby Juan Sebastian » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:26 pm

I know favorites have not won since Olivia Jordan, but I really think New York is going to win. As I have said many times already, USA will win Miss Universe this year and she is the only Miss Universe in this batch (maybe Connecticut is too but I am more convinced with New York). She is Black and the MUO obviously will crown another Black winner because of Black Lives Matter and to capitalize on that, and she lives in New York City, where the MUO is based so it will be easier for her to move, during the middle of a pandemic. She is the strongest but makes the most sense logistically too and that will obviously be a major factor this year in choosing Miss USA and Miss Universe
Follow the Road to Miss Universe Colombia 2020 - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1856115
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 9904
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 am
Location: Bogotá//Vegas
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 8075
Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: clap for the heavyweight champ me, but I couldn't do it all alone we

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // PRE-ARRIVALS POLL: PAGE 34

Postby itsrowdy801 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:02 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:
I know favorites have not won since Olivia Jordan, but I really think New York is going to win. As I have said many times already, USA will win Miss Universe this year and she is the only Miss Universe in this batch (maybe Connecticut is too but I am more convinced with New York). She is Black and the MUO obviously will crown another Black winner because of Black Lives Matter and to capitalize on that, and she lives in New York City, where the MUO is based so it will be easier for her to move, during the middle of a pandemic. She is the strongest but makes the most sense logistically too and that will obviously be a major factor this year in choosing Miss USA and Miss Universe


I just don't buy the idea that the winner is pre-determined. Sure, I have my favorites, but it's anyone's game.
Miss USA Top 16

1. Idaho
2. Conn.
3. Utah
4. N Jersey
5. Mississippi
6. New York
7. Illinois
8. Tenn
9. Ohio
10. Hawaii
11. Maryland
12. Maine
13. Arkansas
14. Wisco.
15. Indiana
16. Nebraska
itsrowdy801
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:52 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 81
Real Life Name/Nick: Rowdy
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: CSR
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Comedy, Politics
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // PRE-ARRIVALS POLL: PAGE 34

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:18 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
I know favorites have not won since Olivia Jordan, but I really think New York is going to win. As I have said many times already, USA will win Miss Universe this year and she is the only Miss Universe in this batch (maybe Connecticut is too but I am more convinced with New York). She is Black and the MUO obviously will crown another Black winner because of Black Lives Matter and to capitalize on that, and she lives in New York City, where the MUO is based so it will be easier for her to move, during the middle of a pandemic. She is the strongest but makes the most sense logistically too and that will obviously be a major factor this year in choosing Miss USA and Miss Universe


I just don't buy the idea that the winner is pre-determined. Sure, I have my favorites, but it's anyone's game.


I agree. In pretty much every pageant I've ever watched, the winner was the girl who performed the best on finals night. Zoning in specifically on Miss USA, Cheslie, Sarah, Deshauna, and Olivia all gave amazing performances which is why they won. I personally wasn't a fan of Kára's performances but I guess the judges just disagreed with me on her.

But above all, the winner will be the girl who performs the best. If New York does that, she will win, but if she doesn't, she won't.
Miss USA 2020
1 Idaho
2 Hawaii
3 Utah
4 New York
5 New Jersey
6 Indiana
7 Illinois
8 Oklahoma
9 Kentucky
10 Mississippi
11 Arkansas
12 New Hampshire
13 Missouri
14 Nebraska
15 Conn.
16 Tennessee
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 1383
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 pm
Location: Manhattan, New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 953
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // PRE-ARRIVALS POLL: PAGE 34

Postby itsrowdy801 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:33 am

Queen of the Clouds wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
I know favorites have not won since Olivia Jordan, but I really think New York is going to win. As I have said many times already, USA will win Miss Universe this year and she is the only Miss Universe in this batch (maybe Connecticut is too but I am more convinced with New York). She is Black and the MUO obviously will crown another Black winner because of Black Lives Matter and to capitalize on that, and she lives in New York City, where the MUO is based so it will be easier for her to move, during the middle of a pandemic. She is the strongest but makes the most sense logistically too and that will obviously be a major factor this year in choosing Miss USA and Miss Universe


I just don't buy the idea that the winner is pre-determined. Sure, I have my favorites, but it's anyone's game.


I agree. In pretty much every pageant I've ever watched, the winner was the girl who performed the best on finals night. Zoning in specifically on Miss USA, Cheslie, Sarah, Deshauna, and Olivia all gave amazing performances which is why they won. I personally wasn't a fan of Kára's performances but I guess the judges just disagreed with me on her.

But above all, the winner will be the girl who performs the best. If New York does that, she will win, but if she doesn't, she won't.


Deshauna gives me a little bit of pause (don't get me wrong, I LOVE her) because she got a tailor-made question to her career while the frontrunner got a ridiculously inappropriate question, but MUO caught a lot of flak for that and I don't see anything like that happening again either. I still think Deshauna earned her crown fair and square but that's bothered me for years. MUO has not already selected a winner months in advance.
Miss USA Top 16

1. Idaho
2. Conn.
3. Utah
4. N Jersey
5. Mississippi
6. New York
7. Illinois
8. Tenn
9. Ohio
10. Hawaii
11. Maryland
12. Maine
13. Arkansas
14. Wisco.
15. Indiana
16. Nebraska
itsrowdy801
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:52 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 81
Real Life Name/Nick: Rowdy
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: CSR
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Comedy, Politics
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // PRE-ARRIVALS POLL: PAGE 34

Postby Juan Sebastian » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:31 am

Queen of the Clouds wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
I know favorites have not won since Olivia Jordan, but I really think New York is going to win. As I have said many times already, USA will win Miss Universe this year and she is the only Miss Universe in this batch (maybe Connecticut is too but I am more convinced with New York). She is Black and the MUO obviously will crown another Black winner because of Black Lives Matter and to capitalize on that, and she lives in New York City, where the MUO is based so it will be easier for her to move, during the middle of a pandemic. She is the strongest but makes the most sense logistically too and that will obviously be a major factor this year in choosing Miss USA and Miss Universe


I just don't buy the idea that the winner is pre-determined. Sure, I have my favorites, but it's anyone's game.


I agree. In pretty much every pageant I've ever watched, the winner was the girl who performed the best on finals night. Zoning in specifically on Miss USA, Cheslie, Sarah, Deshauna, and Olivia all gave amazing performances which is why they won. I personally wasn't a fan of Kára's performances but I guess the judges just disagreed with me on her.

But above all, the winner will be the girl who performs the best. If New York does that, she will win, but if she doesn't, she won't.


I disagree, I think the winner may not always be predetermined, but they have a girl in mind. Thinking at Miss Universe for example, there were rumors last year they made a deal with Tyler Perry Studios to host the pageant if they crowned a Black girl. This adds up because Gabriela Tafur recently said it seemed like they were pushing for Zozi to win or something like that but she was still the best of the night.

With Demi, Nia Sanchez or Siera said that it was obvious she was going to win because she was very nice to the people who worked there and the makeup artists focused on her most in the commercial break for touch ups. But she was by far the best in that batch, there is no debating that.

At Miss USA 2017, I remember Kara got special attention and they promoted her way more than anyone else. She is one I do not think deserved to win but they probably had her in mind.

In 2016, Siera Bearchell said she knew Iris would win Miss Universe and there were lots of signs that pointed to it, because she was the favorite of Pia and Shawn McClain apparently gave a thumbs up to her after she was called into top 6 during the coronation night.

If this happened during normal years, this will obviously happen much more during a pandemic. I don't think they outright fix the pageant I just think they push for a certain girl to win EDIT: and a lot of times there are ways to make sure their target winner shines the most.

Follow the Road to Miss Universe Colombia 2020 - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1856115
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 9904
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 am
Location: Bogotá//Vegas
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 8075
Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: clap for the heavyweight champ me, but I couldn't do it all alone we

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // PRE-ARRIVALS POLL: PAGE 34

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:34 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
I know favorites have not won since Olivia Jordan, but I really think New York is going to win. As I have said many times already, USA will win Miss Universe this year and she is the only Miss Universe in this batch (maybe Connecticut is too but I am more convinced with New York). She is Black and the MUO obviously will crown another Black winner because of Black Lives Matter and to capitalize on that, and she lives in New York City, where the MUO is based so it will be easier for her to move, during the middle of a pandemic. She is the strongest but makes the most sense logistically too and that will obviously be a major factor this year in choosing Miss USA and Miss Universe


I just don't buy the idea that the winner is pre-determined. Sure, I have my favorites, but it's anyone's game.


I agree. In pretty much every pageant I've ever watched, the winner was the girl who performed the best on finals night. Zoning in specifically on Miss USA, Cheslie, Sarah, Deshauna, and Olivia all gave amazing performances which is why they won. I personally wasn't a fan of Kára's performances but I guess the judges just disagreed with me on her.

But above all, the winner will be the girl who performs the best. If New York does that, she will win, but if she doesn't, she won't.


Deshauna gives me a little bit of pause (don't get me wrong, I LOVE her) because she got a tailor-made question to her career while the frontrunner got a ridiculously inappropriate question, but MUO caught a lot of flak for that and I don't see anything like that happening again either. I still think Deshauna earned her crown fair and square but that's bothered me for years. MUO has not already selected a winner months in advance.


Oh I totally agree yeah. Those questions were unfair, but given the questions they received, Deshauna performed better. I don't know how anyone could have answered the question Chelsea got and looked better than Deshauna, but the bottom line is that Deshauna did speak better and that's why she won.
Miss USA 2020
1 Idaho
2 Hawaii
3 Utah
4 New York
5 New Jersey
6 Indiana
7 Illinois
8 Oklahoma
9 Kentucky
10 Mississippi
11 Arkansas
12 New Hampshire
13 Missouri
14 Nebraska
15 Conn.
16 Tennessee
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 1383
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 pm
Location: Manhattan, New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 953
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // PRE-ARRIVALS POLL: PAGE 34

Postby alex sivixay » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:51 am

New York or Texas for me
Image
Image
alex sivixay
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 3543
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:32 am
Location: Vientiane
Country: Laos (la)
Reputation: 1655
Real Life Name/Nick: alex sivixay
Date of Birth: 16 Jul 1997
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: students
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: chatting
Message: I love all of you

  • 1

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // PRE-ARRIVALS POLL: PAGE 34

Postby The Duchess » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:23 pm

Juan Sebastian wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
I know favorites have not won since Olivia Jordan, but I really think New York is going to win. As I have said many times already, USA will win Miss Universe this year and she is the only Miss Universe in this batch (maybe Connecticut is too but I am more convinced with New York). She is Black and the MUO obviously will crown another Black winner because of Black Lives Matter and to capitalize on that, and she lives in New York City, where the MUO is based so it will be easier for her to move, during the middle of a pandemic. She is the strongest but makes the most sense logistically too and that will obviously be a major factor this year in choosing Miss USA and Miss Universe


I just don't buy the idea that the winner is pre-determined. Sure, I have my favorites, but it's anyone's game.


I agree. In pretty much every pageant I've ever watched, the winner was the girl who performed the best on finals night. Zoning in specifically on Miss USA, Cheslie, Sarah, Deshauna, and Olivia all gave amazing performances which is why they won. I personally wasn't a fan of Kára's performances but I guess the judges just disagreed with me on her.

But above all, the winner will be the girl who performs the best. If New York does that, she will win, but if she doesn't, she won't.


I disagree, I think the winner may not always be predetermined, but they have a girl in mind. Thinking at Miss Universe for example, there were rumors last year they made a deal with Tyler Perry Studios to host the pageant if they crowned a Black girl. This adds up because Gabriela Tafur recently said it seemed like they were pushing for Zozi to win or something like that but she was still the best of the night.

With Demi, Nia Sanchez or Siera said that it was obvious she was going to win because she was very nice to the people who worked there and the makeup artists focused on her most in the commercial break for touch ups. But she was by far the best in that batch, there is no debating that.

At Miss USA 2017, I remember Kara got special attention and they promoted her way more than anyone else. She is one I do not think deserved to win but they probably had her in mind.

In 2016, Siera Bearchell said she knew Iris would win Miss Universe and there were lots of signs that pointed to it, because she was the favorite of Pia and Shawn McClain apparently gave a thumbs up to her after she was called into top 6 during the coronation night.

If this happened during normal years, this will obviously happen much more during a pandemic. I don't think they outright fix the pageant I just think they push for a certain girl to win EDIT: and a lot of times there are ways to make sure their target winner shines the most.




It was mentioned by Gabriela Tafur and couple other candidates, in my case I was told by other people that the pageant was supposed to be in South Africa but that they couldnt fully close the deal. People told me it was that Catriona couldn't finish the negotiating on her trip to SA (Catriona in representation of MUO I mean) and Gabriela said on the interview that they couldnt deliver the first payment. Both version say the same thing tho, that Atlanta was a last ditch effort that kinda backfired because lets be real: RUSHED was the best way to decribe last year. My contacts had gone further and mentioned that MUO wanted to do the Miss Universe on Q1 of 2020 so they could get SA or have more time to plan but FOX said no. I was told that a couple weeks before Atlanta was announced, they even said "It's Georgia this year, it was the one they could get in such a short time". Makes sense theyd get it tho, even without conspiracy theories, Steve Harvey and Tyler Perry are close friends. I'm sure he was the contact who made the Tyler Perry Studios avalible so fast.
|Miss U 2019 First List|
[url]missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1759981[/url]
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5205
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 5981
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // PRE-ARRIVALS POLL: PAGE 34

Postby Juan Sebastian » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:12 am

The Duchess wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
I know favorites have not won since Olivia Jordan, but I really think New York is going to win. As I have said many times already, USA will win Miss Universe this year and she is the only Miss Universe in this batch (maybe Connecticut is too but I am more convinced with New York). She is Black and the MUO obviously will crown another Black winner because of Black Lives Matter and to capitalize on that, and she lives in New York City, where the MUO is based so it will be easier for her to move, during the middle of a pandemic. She is the strongest but makes the most sense logistically too and that will obviously be a major factor this year in choosing Miss USA and Miss Universe


I just don't buy the idea that the winner is pre-determined. Sure, I have my favorites, but it's anyone's game.


I agree. In pretty much every pageant I've ever watched, the winner was the girl who performed the best on finals night. Zoning in specifically on Miss USA, Cheslie, Sarah, Deshauna, and Olivia all gave amazing performances which is why they won. I personally wasn't a fan of Kára's performances but I guess the judges just disagreed with me on her.

But above all, the winner will be the girl who performs the best. If New York does that, she will win, but if she doesn't, she won't.


I disagree, I think the winner may not always be predetermined, but they have a girl in mind. Thinking at Miss Universe for example, there were rumors last year they made a deal with Tyler Perry Studios to host the pageant if they crowned a Black girl. This adds up because Gabriela Tafur recently said it seemed like they were pushing for Zozi to win or something like that but she was still the best of the night.

With Demi, Nia Sanchez or Siera said that it was obvious she was going to win because she was very nice to the people who worked there and the makeup artists focused on her most in the commercial break for touch ups. But she was by far the best in that batch, there is no debating that.

At Miss USA 2017, I remember Kara got special attention and they promoted her way more than anyone else. She is one I do not think deserved to win but they probably had her in mind.

In 2016, Siera Bearchell said she knew Iris would win Miss Universe and there were lots of signs that pointed to it, because she was the favorite of Pia and Shawn McClain apparently gave a thumbs up to her after she was called into top 6 during the coronation night.

If this happened during normal years, this will obviously happen much more during a pandemic. I don't think they outright fix the pageant I just think they push for a certain girl to win EDIT: and a lot of times there are ways to make sure their target winner shines the most.




It was mentioned by Gabriela Tafur and couple other candidates, in my case I was told by other people that the pageant was supposed to be in South Africa but that they couldnt fully close the deal. People told me it was that Catriona couldn't finish the negotiating on her trip to SA (Catriona in representation of MUO I mean) and Gabriela said on the interview that they couldnt deliver the first payment. Both version say the same thing tho, that Atlanta was a last ditch effort that kinda backfired because lets be real: RUSHED was the best way to decribe last year. My contacts had gone further and mentioned that MUO wanted to do the Miss Universe on Q1 of 2020 so they could get SA or have more time to plan but FOX said no. I was told that a couple weeks before Atlanta was announced, they even said "It's Georgia this year, it was the one they could get in such a short time". Makes sense theyd get it tho, even without conspiracy theories, Steve Harvey and Tyler Perry are close friends. I'm sure he was the contact who made the Tyler Perry Studios avalible so fast.


This makes sense too, and South Africa will host Miss Universe in a few years once the pandemic is over and I am sure we will continue to see them in the Top 3/5. Someone also told me that it was Crystle Stewart (who judges Miss USA or Miss Universe every year) helped get Tyler Perry Studios AND she was on the jury so she could have pushed for a Black girl if that was the deal. I think she could take over the job of Paula because she actually is competent and gives a f**k plus I feel like she fits the direction the MUO is heading in plus could give us some Trump era glam.

EDIT: I also forgot, I heard a rumor that Miss Universe 2020 might be in Vietnam, that might be hard to do but if that is the case, maybe an Asian will win and just do her reign there.
Follow the Road to Miss Universe Colombia 2020 - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1856115
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 9904
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 am
Location: Bogotá//Vegas
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 8075
Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: clap for the heavyweight champ me, but I couldn't do it all alone we

  • 1

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // PRE-ARRIVALS POLL: PAGE 34

Postby song1 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:20 am

lol guys Miss Universe is not going to be in Vietnam because Vietnam does not allow international flights yet .. I believe only business or important people can travel to Vietnam and even after that they will be put in quarantined for 2 weeks ..... I have family there so I know ...
song1
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1596
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 558
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: None
Hobbies/Interests: i like to fly
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // PRE-ARRIVALS POLL: PAGE 34

Postby Juan Sebastian » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:56 am

song1 wrote:lol guys Miss Universe is not going to be in Vietnam because Vietnam does not allow international flights yet .. I believe only business or important people can travel to Vietnam and even after that they will be put in quarantined for 2 weeks ..... I have family there so I know ...


Then never mind, it was in some article but I guess it was a lie
Follow the Road to Miss Universe Colombia 2020 - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1856115
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 9904
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 am
Location: Bogotá//Vegas
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 8075
Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: clap for the heavyweight champ me, but I couldn't do it all alone we

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // PRE-ARRIVALS POLL: PAGE 34

Postby alex sivixay » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:13 am

I also think MUO has determined like 2-5 girls who they would like to crown and then depends on their own performance that night. But at the same time I also think there were years when they don't really have the preselected ones too.
See Demi and Maria were the MUO's favorites that year too.
Image
Image
alex sivixay
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 3543
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:32 am
Location: Vientiane
Country: Laos (la)
Reputation: 1655
Real Life Name/Nick: alex sivixay
Date of Birth: 16 Jul 1997
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: students
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: chatting
Message: I love all of you

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // PRE-ARRIVALS POLL: PAGE 34

Postby The Duchess » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:49 am

alex sivixay wrote:I also think MUO has determined like 2-5 girls who they would like to crown and then depends on their own performance that night. But at the same time I also think there were years when they don't really have the preselected ones too.
See Demi and Maria were the MUO's favorites that year too.


I do believe that, I believe the Top 10 and SPECIALLY the top 5 are the girls they wanna work with period
|Miss U 2019 First List|
[url]missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1759981[/url]
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5205
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 5981
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // PRE-ARRIVALS POLL: PAGE 34

Postby yellowyam1 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:28 am

New York is going to win miss USA she is pageant ready well spoken stunning with communication skills
yellowyam1
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 7554
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:38 pm
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 4391
Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // PRE-ARRIVALS POLL: PAGE 34

Postby kurtij » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:28 pm

JUST PASSING BY TO SHOUT.

GO IDAHO!
4 UNIVERSE
1 WORLD
6 INTERNATIONAL
1 SUPRANATIONAL
4 EARTH
kurtij
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 27835
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:36 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 16663
Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // PRE-ARRIVALS POLL: PAGE 34

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:31 pm

alex sivixay wrote:I also think MUO has determined like 2-5 girls who they would like to crown and then depends on their own performance that night. But at the same time I also think there were years when they don't really have the preselected ones too.
See Demi and Maria were the MUO's favorites that year too.


I think it's definitely possible that the MUO enters each pageant with a handful of girls who they're interested in, but if a new girl comes in and plows down her competition, they aren't going to not crown her just because she wasn't on their radar. Like I highly doubt someone like Sarah (just a generic blonde with a generic career from a weak state) was on the MUO's radar ahead of the competition, but she was the clear best performer all night and that's why she won.
Miss USA 2020
1 Idaho
2 Hawaii
3 Utah
4 New York
5 New Jersey
6 Indiana
7 Illinois
8 Oklahoma
9 Kentucky
10 Mississippi
11 Arkansas
12 New Hampshire
13 Missouri
14 Nebraska
15 Conn.
16 Tennessee
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 1383
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 pm
Location: Manhattan, New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 953
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // PRE-ARRIVALS POLL: PAGE 34

Postby alex sivixay » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:24 pm

Yeah I honestly feel like Miss USA in IMG era does not really crown the favorites at all and it's clear IMG keeps crowning the girl as a best speaker regarding your look. Also they tend to still go with the smart independent women for the Miss USA title more.

That is why I was kinda surprised Nevada placed so high last year.
Image
Image
alex sivixay
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 3543
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:32 am
Location: Vientiane
Country: Laos (la)
Reputation: 1655
Real Life Name/Nick: alex sivixay
Date of Birth: 16 Jul 1997
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: students
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: chatting
Message: I love all of you

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // PRE-ARRIVALS POLL: PAGE 34

Postby pippo93 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:18 pm

Juan Sebastian wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
I know favorites have not won since Olivia Jordan, but I really think New York is going to win. As I have said many times already, USA will win Miss Universe this year and she is the only Miss Universe in this batch (maybe Connecticut is too but I am more convinced with New York). She is Black and the MUO obviously will crown another Black winner because of Black Lives Matter and to capitalize on that, and she lives in New York City, where the MUO is based so it will be easier for her to move, during the middle of a pandemic. She is the strongest but makes the most sense logistically too and that will obviously be a major factor this year in choosing Miss USA and Miss Universe


I just don't buy the idea that the winner is pre-determined. Sure, I have my favorites, but it's anyone's game.


I agree. In pretty much every pageant I've ever watched, the winner was the girl who performed the best on finals night. Zoning in specifically on Miss USA, Cheslie, Sarah, Deshauna, and Olivia all gave amazing performances which is why they won. I personally wasn't a fan of Kára's performances but I guess the judges just disagreed with me on her.

But above all, the winner will be the girl who performs the best. If New York does that, she will win, but if she doesn't, she won't.


I disagree, I think the winner may not always be predetermined, but they have a girl in mind. Thinking at Miss Universe for example, there were rumors last year they made a deal with Tyler Perry Studios to host the pageant if they crowned a Black girl. This adds up because Gabriela Tafur recently said it seemed like they were pushing for Zozi to win or something like that but she was still the best of the night.

With Demi, Nia Sanchez or Siera said that it was obvious she was going to win because she was very nice to the people who worked there and the makeup artists focused on her most in the commercial break for touch ups. But she was by far the best in that batch, there is no debating that.

At Miss USA 2017, I remember Kara got special attention and they promoted her way more than anyone else. She is one I do not think deserved to win but they probably had her in mind.

In 2016, Siera Bearchell said she knew Iris would win Miss Universe and there were lots of signs that pointed to it, because she was the favorite of Pia and Shawn McClain apparently gave a thumbs up to her after she was called into top 6 during the coronation night.

If this happened during normal years, this will obviously happen much more during a pandemic. I don't think they outright fix the pageant I just think they push for a certain girl to win EDIT: and a lot of times there are ways to make sure their target winner shines the most.




It was mentioned by Gabriela Tafur and couple other candidates, in my case I was told by other people that the pageant was supposed to be in South Africa but that they couldnt fully close the deal. People told me it was that Catriona couldn't finish the negotiating on her trip to SA (Catriona in representation of MUO I mean) and Gabriela said on the interview that they couldnt deliver the first payment. Both version say the same thing tho, that Atlanta was a last ditch effort that kinda backfired because lets be real: RUSHED was the best way to decribe last year. My contacts had gone further and mentioned that MUO wanted to do the Miss Universe on Q1 of 2020 so they could get SA or have more time to plan but FOX said no. I was told that a couple weeks before Atlanta was announced, they even said "It's Georgia this year, it was the one they could get in such a short time". Makes sense theyd get it tho, even without conspiracy theories, Steve Harvey and Tyler Perry are close friends. I'm sure he was the contact who made the Tyler Perry Studios avalible so fast.


This makes sense too, and South Africa will host Miss Universe in a few years once the pandemic is over and I am sure we will continue to see them in the Top 3/5. Someone also told me that it was Crystle Stewart (who judges Miss USA or Miss Universe every year) helped get Tyler Perry Studios AND she was on the jury so she could have pushed for a Black girl if that was the deal. I think she could take over the job of Paula because she actually is competent and gives a f**k plus I feel like she fits the direction the MUO is heading in plus could give us some Trump era glam.

EDIT: I also forgot, I heard a rumor that Miss Universe 2020 might be in Vietnam, that might be hard to do but if that is the case, maybe an Asian will win and just do her reign there.


I HOPE CRYSTLE STEWART WILL BECOME THE NEW PRESIDENT OF MUO! IT WOULD BE AWESOME :hx PAULA SHUGART IS A TOTAL INCOMPETENT LATELY
pippo93
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 2573
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:27 pm
Location: Naples
Country: Italy (it)
Reputation: 2426
Date of Birth: 29 Sep 1993
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Medicine Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // PRE-ARRIVALS POLL: PAGE 34

Postby The Duchess » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:47 pm

pippo93 wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
I know favorites have not won since Olivia Jordan, but I really think New York is going to win. As I have said many times already, USA will win Miss Universe this year and she is the only Miss Universe in this batch (maybe Connecticut is too but I am more convinced with New York). She is Black and the MUO obviously will crown another Black winner because of Black Lives Matter and to capitalize on that, and she lives in New York City, where the MUO is based so it will be easier for her to move, during the middle of a pandemic. She is the strongest but makes the most sense logistically too and that will obviously be a major factor this year in choosing Miss USA and Miss Universe


I just don't buy the idea that the winner is pre-determined. Sure, I have my favorites, but it's anyone's game.


I agree. In pretty much every pageant I've ever watched, the winner was the girl who performed the best on finals night. Zoning in specifically on Miss USA, Cheslie, Sarah, Deshauna, and Olivia all gave amazing performances which is why they won. I personally wasn't a fan of Kára's performances but I guess the judges just disagreed with me on her.

But above all, the winner will be the girl who performs the best. If New York does that, she will win, but if she doesn't, she won't.


I disagree, I think the winner may not always be predetermined, but they have a girl in mind. Thinking at Miss Universe for example, there were rumors last year they made a deal with Tyler Perry Studios to host the pageant if they crowned a Black girl. This adds up because Gabriela Tafur recently said it seemed like they were pushing for Zozi to win or something like that but she was still the best of the night.

With Demi, Nia Sanchez or Siera said that it was obvious she was going to win because she was very nice to the people who worked there and the makeup artists focused on her most in the commercial break for touch ups. But she was by far the best in that batch, there is no debating that.

At Miss USA 2017, I remember Kara got special attention and they promoted her way more than anyone else. She is one I do not think deserved to win but they probably had her in mind.

In 2016, Siera Bearchell said she knew Iris would win Miss Universe and there were lots of signs that pointed to it, because she was the favorite of Pia and Shawn McClain apparently gave a thumbs up to her after she was called into top 6 during the coronation night.

If this happened during normal years, this will obviously happen much more during a pandemic. I don't think they outright fix the pageant I just think they push for a certain girl to win EDIT: and a lot of times there are ways to make sure their target winner shines the most.




It was mentioned by Gabriela Tafur and couple other candidates, in my case I was told by other people that the pageant was supposed to be in South Africa but that they couldnt fully close the deal. People told me it was that Catriona couldn't finish the negotiating on her trip to SA (Catriona in representation of MUO I mean) and Gabriela said on the interview that they couldnt deliver the first payment. Both version say the same thing tho, that Atlanta was a last ditch effort that kinda backfired because lets be real: RUSHED was the best way to decribe last year. My contacts had gone further and mentioned that MUO wanted to do the Miss Universe on Q1 of 2020 so they could get SA or have more time to plan but FOX said no. I was told that a couple weeks before Atlanta was announced, they even said "It's Georgia this year, it was the one they could get in such a short time". Makes sense theyd get it tho, even without conspiracy theories, Steve Harvey and Tyler Perry are close friends. I'm sure he was the contact who made the Tyler Perry Studios avalible so fast.


This makes sense too, and South Africa will host Miss Universe in a few years once the pandemic is over and I am sure we will continue to see them in the Top 3/5. Someone also told me that it was Crystle Stewart (who judges Miss USA or Miss Universe every year) helped get Tyler Perry Studios AND she was on the jury so she could have pushed for a Black girl if that was the deal. I think she could take over the job of Paula because she actually is competent and gives a f**k plus I feel like she fits the direction the MUO is heading in plus could give us some Trump era glam.

EDIT: I also forgot, I heard a rumor that Miss Universe 2020 might be in Vietnam, that might be hard to do but if that is the case, maybe an Asian will win and just do her reign there.


I HOPE CRYSTLE STEWART WILL BECOME THE NEW PRESIDENT OF MUO! IT WOULD BE AWESOME :hx PAULA SHUGART IS A TOTAL INCOMPETENT LATELY


Like Miss Grand I feel Miss Universe needs new blood
|Miss U 2019 First List|
[url]missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1759981[/url]
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5205
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 5981
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // PRE-ARRIVALS POLL: PAGE 34

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:26 pm

The Duchess wrote:
pippo93 wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
I know favorites have not won since Olivia Jordan, but I really think New York is going to win. As I have said many times already, USA will win Miss Universe this year and she is the only Miss Universe in this batch (maybe Connecticut is too but I am more convinced with New York). She is Black and the MUO obviously will crown another Black winner because of Black Lives Matter and to capitalize on that, and she lives in New York City, where the MUO is based so it will be easier for her to move, during the middle of a pandemic. She is the strongest but makes the most sense logistically too and that will obviously be a major factor this year in choosing Miss USA and Miss Universe


I just don't buy the idea that the winner is pre-determined. Sure, I have my favorites, but it's anyone's game.


I agree. In pretty much every pageant I've ever watched, the winner was the girl who performed the best on finals night. Zoning in specifically on Miss USA, Cheslie, Sarah, Deshauna, and Olivia all gave amazing performances which is why they won. I personally wasn't a fan of Kára's performances but I guess the judges just disagreed with me on her.

But above all, the winner will be the girl who performs the best. If New York does that, she will win, but if she doesn't, she won't.


I disagree, I think the winner may not always be predetermined, but they have a girl in mind. Thinking at Miss Universe for example, there were rumors last year they made a deal with Tyler Perry Studios to host the pageant if they crowned a Black girl. This adds up because Gabriela Tafur recently said it seemed like they were pushing for Zozi to win or something like that but she was still the best of the night.

With Demi, Nia Sanchez or Siera said that it was obvious she was going to win because she was very nice to the people who worked there and the makeup artists focused on her most in the commercial break for touch ups. But she was by far the best in that batch, there is no debating that.

At Miss USA 2017, I remember Kara got special attention and they promoted her way more than anyone else. She is one I do not think deserved to win but they probably had her in mind.

In 2016, Siera Bearchell said she knew Iris would win Miss Universe and there were lots of signs that pointed to it, because she was the favorite of Pia and Shawn McClain apparently gave a thumbs up to her after she was called into top 6 during the coronation night.

If this happened during normal years, this will obviously happen much more during a pandemic. I don't think they outright fix the pageant I just think they push for a certain girl to win EDIT: and a lot of times there are ways to make sure their target winner shines the most.




It was mentioned by Gabriela Tafur and couple other candidates, in my case I was told by other people that the pageant was supposed to be in South Africa but that they couldnt fully close the deal. People told me it was that Catriona couldn't finish the negotiating on her trip to SA (Catriona in representation of MUO I mean) and Gabriela said on the interview that they couldnt deliver the first payment. Both version say the same thing tho, that Atlanta was a last ditch effort that kinda backfired because lets be real: RUSHED was the best way to decribe last year. My contacts had gone further and mentioned that MUO wanted to do the Miss Universe on Q1 of 2020 so they could get SA or have more time to plan but FOX said no. I was told that a couple weeks before Atlanta was announced, they even said "It's Georgia this year, it was the one they could get in such a short time". Makes sense theyd get it tho, even without conspiracy theories, Steve Harvey and Tyler Perry are close friends. I'm sure he was the contact who made the Tyler Perry Studios avalible so fast.


This makes sense too, and South Africa will host Miss Universe in a few years once the pandemic is over and I am sure we will continue to see them in the Top 3/5. Someone also told me that it was Crystle Stewart (who judges Miss USA or Miss Universe every year) helped get Tyler Perry Studios AND she was on the jury so she could have pushed for a Black girl if that was the deal. I think she could take over the job of Paula because she actually is competent and gives a f**k plus I feel like she fits the direction the MUO is heading in plus could give us some Trump era glam.

EDIT: I also forgot, I heard a rumor that Miss Universe 2020 might be in Vietnam, that might be hard to do but if that is the case, maybe an Asian will win and just do her reign there.


I HOPE CRYSTLE STEWART WILL BECOME THE NEW PRESIDENT OF MUO! IT WOULD BE AWESOME :hx PAULA SHUGART IS A TOTAL INCOMPETENT LATELY


Like Miss Grand I feel Miss Universe needs new blood


Paula has to be in her 60s at least at this point right? She'll probably be retiring within this decade I think.
Miss USA 2020
1 Idaho
2 Hawaii
3 Utah
4 New York
5 New Jersey
6 Indiana
7 Illinois
8 Oklahoma
9 Kentucky
10 Mississippi
11 Arkansas
12 New Hampshire
13 Missouri
14 Nebraska
15 Conn.
16 Tennessee
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 1383
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 pm
Location: Manhattan, New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 953
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // PRE-ARRIVALS POLL: PAGE 34

Postby itsrowdy801 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:00 pm

Queen of the Clouds wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
pippo93 wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
I know favorites have not won since Olivia Jordan, but I really think New York is going to win. As I have said many times already, USA will win Miss Universe this year and she is the only Miss Universe in this batch (maybe Connecticut is too but I am more convinced with New York). She is Black and the MUO obviously will crown another Black winner because of Black Lives Matter and to capitalize on that, and she lives in New York City, where the MUO is based so it will be easier for her to move, during the middle of a pandemic. She is the strongest but makes the most sense logistically too and that will obviously be a major factor this year in choosing Miss USA and Miss Universe


I just don't buy the idea that the winner is pre-determined. Sure, I have my favorites, but it's anyone's game.


I agree. In pretty much every pageant I've ever watched, the winner was the girl who performed the best on finals night. Zoning in specifically on Miss USA, Cheslie, Sarah, Deshauna, and Olivia all gave amazing performances which is why they won. I personally wasn't a fan of Kára's performances but I guess the judges just disagreed with me on her.

But above all, the winner will be the girl who performs the best. If New York does that, she will win, but if she doesn't, she won't.


I disagree, I think the winner may not always be predetermined, but they have a girl in mind. Thinking at Miss Universe for example, there were rumors last year they made a deal with Tyler Perry Studios to host the pageant if they crowned a Black girl. This adds up because Gabriela Tafur recently said it seemed like they were pushing for Zozi to win or something like that but she was still the best of the night.

With Demi, Nia Sanchez or Siera said that it was obvious she was going to win because she was very nice to the people who worked there and the makeup artists focused on her most in the commercial break for touch ups. But she was by far the best in that batch, there is no debating that.

At Miss USA 2017, I remember Kara got special attention and they promoted her way more than anyone else. She is one I do not think deserved to win but they probably had her in mind.

In 2016, Siera Bearchell said she knew Iris would win Miss Universe and there were lots of signs that pointed to it, because she was the favorite of Pia and Shawn McClain apparently gave a thumbs up to her after she was called into top 6 during the coronation night.

If this happened during normal years, this will obviously happen much more during a pandemic. I don't think they outright fix the pageant I just think they push for a certain girl to win EDIT: and a lot of times there are ways to make sure their target winner shines the most.




It was mentioned by Gabriela Tafur and couple other candidates, in my case I was told by other people that the pageant was supposed to be in South Africa but that they couldnt fully close the deal. People told me it was that Catriona couldn't finish the negotiating on her trip to SA (Catriona in representation of MUO I mean) and Gabriela said on the interview that they couldnt deliver the first payment. Both version say the same thing tho, that Atlanta was a last ditch effort that kinda backfired because lets be real: RUSHED was the best way to decribe last year. My contacts had gone further and mentioned that MUO wanted to do the Miss Universe on Q1 of 2020 so they could get SA or have more time to plan but FOX said no. I was told that a couple weeks before Atlanta was announced, they even said "It's Georgia this year, it was the one they could get in such a short time". Makes sense theyd get it tho, even without conspiracy theories, Steve Harvey and Tyler Perry are close friends. I'm sure he was the contact who made the Tyler Perry Studios avalible so fast.


This makes sense too, and South Africa will host Miss Universe in a few years once the pandemic is over and I am sure we will continue to see them in the Top 3/5. Someone also told me that it was Crystle Stewart (who judges Miss USA or Miss Universe every year) helped get Tyler Perry Studios AND she was on the jury so she could have pushed for a Black girl if that was the deal. I think she could take over the job of Paula because she actually is competent and gives a f**k plus I feel like she fits the direction the MUO is heading in plus could give us some Trump era glam.

EDIT: I also forgot, I heard a rumor that Miss Universe 2020 might be in Vietnam, that might be hard to do but if that is the case, maybe an Asian will win and just do her reign there.


I HOPE CRYSTLE STEWART WILL BECOME THE NEW PRESIDENT OF MUO! IT WOULD BE AWESOME :hx PAULA SHUGART IS A TOTAL INCOMPETENT LATELY


Like Miss Grand I feel Miss Universe needs new blood


Paula has to be in her 60s at least at this point right? She'll probably be retiring within this decade I think.


Shanna for National Director!!!
Miss USA Top 16

1. Idaho
2. Conn.
3. Utah
4. N Jersey
5. Mississippi
6. New York
7. Illinois
8. Tenn
9. Ohio
10. Hawaii
11. Maryland
12. Maine
13. Arkansas
14. Wisco.
15. Indiana
16. Nebraska
itsrowdy801
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:52 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 81
Real Life Name/Nick: Rowdy
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: CSR
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Comedy, Politics
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // PRE-ARRIVALS POLL: PAGE 34

Postby XAMURAI » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:38 am

The Duchess wrote:
pippo93 wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
I know favorites have not won since Olivia Jordan, but I really think New York is going to win. As I have said many times already, USA will win Miss Universe this year and she is the only Miss Universe in this batch (maybe Connecticut is too but I am more convinced with New York). She is Black and the MUO obviously will crown another Black winner because of Black Lives Matter and to capitalize on that, and she lives in New York City, where the MUO is based so it will be easier for her to move, during the middle of a pandemic. She is the strongest but makes the most sense logistically too and that will obviously be a major factor this year in choosing Miss USA and Miss Universe


I just don't buy the idea that the winner is pre-determined. Sure, I have my favorites, but it's anyone's game.


I agree. In pretty much every pageant I've ever watched, the winner was the girl who performed the best on finals night. Zoning in specifically on Miss USA, Cheslie, Sarah, Deshauna, and Olivia all gave amazing performances which is why they won. I personally wasn't a fan of Kára's performances but I guess the judges just disagreed with me on her.

But above all, the winner will be the girl who performs the best. If New York does that, she will win, but if she doesn't, she won't.


I disagree, I think the winner may not always be predetermined, but they have a girl in mind. Thinking at Miss Universe for example, there were rumors last year they made a deal with Tyler Perry Studios to host the pageant if they crowned a Black girl. This adds up because Gabriela Tafur recently said it seemed like they were pushing for Zozi to win or something like that but she was still the best of the night.

With Demi, Nia Sanchez or Siera said that it was obvious she was going to win because she was very nice to the people who worked there and the makeup artists focused on her most in the commercial break for touch ups. But she was by far the best in that batch, there is no debating that.

At Miss USA 2017, I remember Kara got special attention and they promoted her way more than anyone else. She is one I do not think deserved to win but they probably had her in mind.

In 2016, Siera Bearchell said she knew Iris would win Miss Universe and there were lots of signs that pointed to it, because she was the favorite of Pia and Shawn McClain apparently gave a thumbs up to her after she was called into top 6 during the coronation night.

If this happened during normal years, this will obviously happen much more during a pandemic. I don't think they outright fix the pageant I just think they push for a certain girl to win EDIT: and a lot of times there are ways to make sure their target winner shines the most.




It was mentioned by Gabriela Tafur and couple other candidates, in my case I was told by other people that the pageant was supposed to be in South Africa but that they couldnt fully close the deal. People told me it was that Catriona couldn't finish the negotiating on her trip to SA (Catriona in representation of MUO I mean) and Gabriela said on the interview that they couldnt deliver the first payment. Both version say the same thing tho, that Atlanta was a last ditch effort that kinda backfired because lets be real: RUSHED was the best way to decribe last year. My contacts had gone further and mentioned that MUO wanted to do the Miss Universe on Q1 of 2020 so they could get SA or have more time to plan but FOX said no. I was told that a couple weeks before Atlanta was announced, they even said "It's Georgia this year, it was the one they could get in such a short time". Makes sense theyd get it tho, even without conspiracy theories, Steve Harvey and Tyler Perry are close friends. I'm sure he was the contact who made the Tyler Perry Studios avalible so fast.


This makes sense too, and South Africa will host Miss Universe in a few years once the pandemic is over and I am sure we will continue to see them in the Top 3/5. Someone also told me that it was Crystle Stewart (who judges Miss USA or Miss Universe every year) helped get Tyler Perry Studios AND she was on the jury so she could have pushed for a Black girl if that was the deal. I think she could take over the job of Paula because she actually is competent and gives a f**k plus I feel like she fits the direction the MUO is heading in plus could give us some Trump era glam.

EDIT: I also forgot, I heard a rumor that Miss Universe 2020 might be in Vietnam, that might be hard to do but if that is the case, maybe an Asian will win and just do her reign there.


I HOPE CRYSTLE STEWART WILL BECOME THE NEW PRESIDENT OF MUO! IT WOULD BE AWESOME :hx PAULA SHUGART IS A TOTAL INCOMPETENT LATELY


Like Miss Grand I feel Miss Universe needs new blood


They just need the youthful enthusiasm of Miss Grand, but not their brains... The decision-makers of that org is already making pageantry look cheap because of their stupid tactics. Making girls perform like sluts? Make them shout like beggars? If that's what pageantry means to them, then they got to be stopped!
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14740
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 9548
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Swimming
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 1

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // PRE-ARRIVALS POLL: PAGE 34

Postby itsrowdy801 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:57 am

alex sivixay wrote:I also think MUO has determined like 2-5 girls who they would like to crown and then depends on their own performance that night. But at the same time I also think there were years when they don't really have the preselected ones too.
See Demi and Maria were the MUO's favorites that year too.


Yeah, I see that. Part of the reason that Idaho is my winner right now is because her background in public health is extremely current right now - but that doesn't at all mean that I think she could just waltz away with the crown if she doesn't perform as well as some of her competitors. Sure, MUO has a shortlist of girls with their eye on, and that might have some effect on the judging, but no one has it in the bag at all.
Miss USA Top 16

1. Idaho
2. Conn.
3. Utah
4. N Jersey
5. Mississippi
6. New York
7. Illinois
8. Tenn
9. Ohio
10. Hawaii
11. Maryland
12. Maine
13. Arkansas
14. Wisco.
15. Indiana
16. Nebraska
itsrowdy801
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:52 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 81
Real Life Name/Nick: Rowdy
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: CSR
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Comedy, Politics
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // PRE-ARRIVALS POLL: PAGE 34

Postby Stoichio » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:38 pm

Which page is the latest complete photos of the 51 ladies??? @-)
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 18802
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Alexandria
Country: Saint Pierre and Miquelon (pm)
Reputation: 19250
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // PRE-ARRIVALS POLL: PAGE 34

Postby The Duchess » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:54 am





So.... yeah....
|Miss U 2019 First List|
[url]missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1759981[/url]
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5205
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 5981
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // PRE-ARRIVALS POLL: PAGE 34

Postby keyss » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:35 am

Contestants will have to do their own makeup and hair? >:)

They will look a hot-ass mess.
I foresee a lot of ponytails and buns. But makeup will be tough to look at. Some won't put enough on and look dull while others will overdo it and look like clowns.
I actually can't wait.
;/))
keyss
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3033
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:31 pm
Location: Upstate New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 2614
Date of Birth: 29 Aug 1987
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: self employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: beauty

PreviousNext

Return to Male Pageants

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cookiemonster29, Stevenbut

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology