Misters of Algeria 2018

Image

Moderator: QUASAR

Forum rules
Discuss today's male beauty pageants & create threads dedicated to your favorite hunks!



  • 2

Misters of Algeria 2018

Postby Fany » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:44 pm

    

Male beauty pageants are a very new and trending phenomenon in Algeria. Although there is no official Mister Algeria pageant, below are some title holders who might / will represent Algeria in international male pageants:

Iskander Belguedj - Mister Beauty Algeria 2016. Will compete in Mister Tourism World 2018 in Italy.

Image
Image
Image
Image

Karim Semcha - Mister Algeria Ambassador 2018. Will compete in Mister Universal Ambassador 2018 in India.

Image
Image
Image

Abd Rahim Tahri - Mister Eco Algeria 2018. Will compete in Mister Eco International 2018 in Egypt.

Image
Image
Image
Image

Riad Ali Chaouch - Mister Beauty Algeria 2017 and Manhunt Algeria 2016. Might represent Algeria internationally.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Amar Mohammedi - Mister Gold Algeria 2018. Might represent Algeria internationally.

Image
Image
Image
Image

Selim Tabet - Mister Ocean Algeria 2018. Will compete in Mister Ocean 2018 in China.

Image
Image
Image
Image


Last edited by Fany on Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
User avatar
Fany
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 1303
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:32 am
Location: Algiers
Country: Algeria (dz)
Reputation: 189
Date of Birth: 02 Oct 1991
Gender: Female
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: Cooking, swimming, clubbing, belly dance, history
Message: Peace Love & Pageants

  • 1

Re: Misters of Algeria 2018

Postby lesham » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:18 am

Gorgeous men. :7 :7 :7
Image
Thank you FunX3 for this amazing collage!
DOMINANT FORCE SINCE 2010
MW-2013
MU-1969,1973,2015,2018
MI-1964,1970,1979,2005,2013,2016
ME-2008,2014,2015,2017
MS-2013
MIC- 2018
User avatar
lesham
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5700
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:37 am
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 7605
Real Life Name/Nick: Lesham
Date of Birth: 22 Nov 1997
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

  • 1

Re: Misters of Algeria 2018

Postby Prince Louis » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:23 am





Where is ageria? I wanna go there?

User avatar
Prince Louis
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
 
Posts: 1122
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:29 pm
Country: Brazil (br)
Reputation: 1068
Date of Birth: 06 Aug 1992
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Follower
Hobbies/Interests: girls, girls, girls and more girls
Message: Thank you!

  • 1

Re: Misters of Algeria 2018

Postby bcdf1930 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:15 am

:=p :=p :=p
bcdf1930
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 6412
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:00 am
Location: Kochi/Trivandrum
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 3934
Real Life Name/Nick: Anonymous:)
Date of Birth: 23 Nov 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: IT professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, browsing Internet
Message: Hi everyone!

  • 1

Re: Misters of Algeria 2018

Postby otangzi » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:01 pm

Prince Louis wrote:




Where is ageria? I wanna go there?



Algeria is somewhere near Bohol.
SEE THE REAL OTANGZI ON THIS LINK https://popspins.com/?bonus=82184
User avatar
otangzi
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 7736
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:31 pm
Location: Jupiter
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1435
Real Life Name/Nick: ygrob
Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1993
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: future astronaut
Hobbies/Interests: U dnt hav 2 change a thing I LUV U juz d way U R
Message: sana manok ka na lang.. pra lagi mong inuupuan.. ITLOG ko

  • 0

Re: Misters of Algeria 2018

Postby Fany » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:55 am

Amar Mohammedi, Mister Gold Algeria 2018, will compete in Mister Continental International 2018 in the Philippines.

Image

2nd from left

Image
User avatar
Fany
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 1303
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:32 am
Location: Algiers
Country: Algeria (dz)
Reputation: 189
Date of Birth: 02 Oct 1991
Gender: Female
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: Cooking, swimming, clubbing, belly dance, history
Message: Peace Love & Pageants

  • 0

Re: Misters of Algeria 2018

Postby Fany » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:47 am

Kamel Sahraoui was elected last week as Mister Beauty Algeria 2018. The pageant was organized by ADA Dream agency, in the city of Oran.

Image
Image
User avatar
Fany
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 1303
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:32 am
Location: Algiers
Country: Algeria (dz)
Reputation: 189
Date of Birth: 02 Oct 1991
Gender: Female
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: Cooking, swimming, clubbing, belly dance, history
Message: Peace Love & Pageants

  • 0

Re: Misters of Algeria 2018

Postby Fany » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:40 pm

Mister Beauty Algeria 2018 ..behind the scenes

Image
Image

Mister Best Face 2018 - Zouaoui Maouadj

Image
Image
Image

Mister Friendship 2018 - Houssem Taoui

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Fany
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 1303
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:32 am
Location: Algiers
Country: Algeria (dz)
Reputation: 189
Date of Birth: 02 Oct 1991
Gender: Female
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: Cooking, swimming, clubbing, belly dance, history
Message: Peace Love & Pageants

  • 0

Re: Misters of Algeria 2018

Postby panchopolo » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:45 pm

Prince Louis wrote:

Where is ageria? I wanna go there?


Algeria is in Northwest Africa, along with Tunisia. Morocco, Libya, and Mauritania. The region (also called Maghreb) is predominantly fairer-skinned than the rest of Africa due to hundreds of years of migrations from Southern Europe, the Turkish lands, and the Middle East. That explains why most of the Maghrebis, particularly the Tunisians, Moroccans, and Algerians, look Arabic and Caucasian.
User avatar
panchopolo
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3228
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:15 pm
Location: Manila, Manila!
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 3151
Date of Birth: 20 Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Croquis and Maquette Maker
Hobbies/Interests: Providing arcane information on need-to-know basis
Message: Post messages that matter for posts that don’t matter

  • 1

Re: Misters of Algeria 2018

Postby Fany » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:50 pm

panchopolo wrote:
Prince Louis wrote:

Where is ageria? I wanna go there?


Algeria is in Northwest Africa, along with Tunisia. Morocco, Libya, and Mauritania. The region (also called Maghreb) is predominantly fairer-skinned than the rest of Africa due to hundreds of years of migrations from Southern Europe, the Turkish lands, and the Middle East. That explains why most of the Maghrebis, particularly the Tunisians, Moroccans, and Algerians, look Arabic and Caucasian.


True, but the predominant ethnic make up of Northwest Africans is Berber / Amazigh. Berbers are the indigenous people of Northwest Africa and the first to inhabit it.

Throughout the successive invasions and migrations to this region, Berbers have mixed with Southern Europeans and Middle Easteners, and in the Sahara with Subsaharan Africans, creating a mosaic of cultures.

Berber heritage remains strong in some regions of Northwest Africa, particularity in the mountains.
User avatar
Fany
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 1303
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:32 am
Location: Algiers
Country: Algeria (dz)
Reputation: 189
Date of Birth: 02 Oct 1991
Gender: Female
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: Cooking, swimming, clubbing, belly dance, history
Message: Peace Love & Pageants

  • 0

Re: Misters of Algeria 2018

Postby panchopolo » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:59 pm

Fany wrote:
panchopolo wrote:
Prince Louis wrote:

Where is ageria? I wanna go there?


Algeria is in Northwest Africa, along with Tunisia. Morocco, Libya, and Mauritania. The region (also called Maghreb) is predominantly fairer-skinned than the rest of Africa due to hundreds of years of migrations from Southern Europe, the Turkish lands, and the Middle East. That explains why most of the Maghrebis, particularly the Tunisians, Moroccans, and Algerians, look Arabic and Caucasian.


True, but the predominant ethnic make up of Northwest Africans is Berber / Amazigh. Berbers are the indigenous people of Northwest Africa and the first to inhabit it.

Throughout the successive invasions and migrations to this region, Berbers have mixed with Southern Europeans and Middle Easteners, and in the Sahara with Subsaharan Africans, creating a mosaic of cultures.

Berber heritage remains strong in some regions of Northwest Africa, particularity in the mountains.


Fany, your region--especially Tunisia, Morocco, and Algeria--is on my bucket list of 100 places to experience in my lifetime.
User avatar
panchopolo
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3228
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:15 pm
Location: Manila, Manila!
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 3151
Date of Birth: 20 Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Croquis and Maquette Maker
Hobbies/Interests: Providing arcane information on need-to-know basis
Message: Post messages that matter for posts that don’t matter

  • 1

Re: Misters of Algeria 2018

Postby Fany » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:29 am

panchopolo wrote:
Fany wrote:
panchopolo wrote:
Prince Louis wrote:

Where is ageria? I wanna go there?


Algeria is in Northwest Africa, along with Tunisia. Morocco, Libya, and Mauritania. The region (also called Maghreb) is predominantly fairer-skinned than the rest of Africa due to hundreds of years of migrations from Southern Europe, the Turkish lands, and the Middle East. That explains why most of the Maghrebis, particularly the Tunisians, Moroccans, and Algerians, look Arabic and Caucasian.


True, but the predominant ethnic make up of Northwest Africans is Berber / Amazigh. Berbers are the indigenous people of Northwest Africa and the first to inhabit it.

Throughout the successive invasions and migrations to this region, Berbers have mixed with Southern Europeans and Middle Easteners, and in the Sahara with Subsaharan Africans, creating a mosaic of cultures.

Berber heritage remains strong in some regions of Northwest Africa, particularity in the mountains.


Fany, your region--especially Tunisia, Morocco, and Algeria--is on my bucket list of 100 places to experience in my lifetime.


Thank you so much!! You are always welcome to the mother land :-* :-*
User avatar
Fany
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 1303
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:32 am
Location: Algiers
Country: Algeria (dz)
Reputation: 189
Date of Birth: 02 Oct 1991
Gender: Female
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: Cooking, swimming, clubbing, belly dance, history
Message: Peace Love & Pageants


Return to Male Pageants

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: with monkeys and 10137 guests

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology