MR. GAY PRIDE ESPAÑA 2018 | FRANCISCO JOSÉ ALVARADO

Moderator: QUASAR

Forum rules
Discuss today's male beauty pageants & create threads dedicated to your favorite hunks!

MR. GAY PRIDE ESPAÑA 2018 | FRANCISCO JOSÉ ALVARADO

Postby xis » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:36 pm

On July 6, "MR. GAY PRIDE ESPAÑA 2018" will be crowned. The winner will succeed and be crowned by Mr. Gay Pride España 2017, Ricard0 Tacoronte at Puerta del Sol in Madrid.
The winner will also get the opportunity to represent the country at the Mr. Gay World 2019 in Hong Kong.

Follow Mr. Gay Pride España thru:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mrgayespana/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mrgayespana/

Last edited by xis on Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xis
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: xxx
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1917
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: xxxxx
Hobbies/Interests: xxxxx

Re: ★ROAD TO MR. GAY PRIDE ESPAÑA 2018 | JULY 6★

Postby xis » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:37 pm

CANDIDATES

Alicante – Francisco Quiles

Almería – Bernardino Lozano

Badajoz – Ismael Venera

Barcelona – Javier Casquet

Cáceres – Francisco Alvarado

Huelva – Francisco Cano

Jaén – Alfonso Adán

Las Palmas – Marcos Gordillo

Madrid – Roberto Alcazar

Málaga – Paco Gómez

Mallorca – Javier Barrilero

Maspalomas – Juan Cazorla

Murcia – Miguel López

Salamanca – Andrés Blázquez

Sevilla – Félix Jerónimo Triano

Tenerife – Iván Medina Alberto
xis

Postby xis » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:51 pm

Mr. Gay Pride Alicante 2018 - Francisco Quiles
Name : Francisco
Surname : Quiles Alfaro
Height : 1.85cm
Weight : 76kg
Education : ESO
Profession : Snowboard Monitor

Biography:
I was born in Elche, on November 10, 1985, I lived with my parents until I was 10 years old, when my mother passed away. I did not have a very pleasant adolescence, but my sister welcomed me and thanks to her I am who I am today. I became independent at an early age and decided to travel the world to travel and see other cultures. First I went to live in Granada, where I got the title of Snowboard monitor. Then I spent a year in Barcelona, ​​where I met amazing people and they taught me that being gay was not different from anyone, they helped me to tell my family and friends about my sexual condition. Then I was also in Ibiza and Holland, where I went madly in love with a boy, but finally it did not work. After, I was a few months in the USA. UU and I decided to go back to Elche, where I now have my life, close to my childhood friends and my family,

All this made me learn to respect everyone, whatever the condition. We all have a story behind us and we are what we have lived, so we do not have to judge anyone for what he is like. We do not know where that person has gone and what things he has to live in life. For me, being in this contest is a personal challenge, to open my eyes because I have always had low self-esteem, but this is helping me to believe in myself and trust in me.

Hobbies
I consider myself a lucky person, since one of my biggest hobbies was my work, the Snowboard. I love all board sports such as skateboarding, surfing, wakeboarding, kitesurfing. I try to practice them whenever I have a free time, because for me it is a lifestyle.

I like to travel, meet people from other cultures and interact with them. And already if there are good conditions to do any sport, like good waves, or good snow is my downfall.

Getaways with my friends to the mountains, to the beach ... to spend the day with them and disconnect from the daily routine and stress of the city.

Music is very important to me, it helps me in my moods. I try to listen to music whenever I can, at home, in the gym, when I go for a run. One of my favorite styles in music is rock.

Why would you like to be elected Mr. Gay Pride Spain 2018?
I would like to be Mr. Gay Pride 2018 because it has to be an unforgettable experience. In addition to having the opportunity to help the LGBT community, to show the world that because we are homosexual we have fewer rights and we are different from anyone else.

It would be a great honor to represent Spain and I think I have qualities to be able to defend the title, since I consider myself a person with an attitude to be able to defend our rights.

Fight for what we have been fighting for years, for equality, respect, for making ourselves heard. Although we can thank that Spain is one of the countries that has more normalized homosexuality, but I think there is still much work to be done.

What would be your social objective?
Help all those people who, out of fear of society, hide their sexual condition. Make them see that they are not different from the rest, that we have the same right to love as a heterosexual. We do not choose who to love, it is all a pride to love a human being. Do not be afraid and trust people who are close, friends, family ... Do not live a lie to please society, as they say "two guys together or two girls is not normal." Where is the book that says what is normal?

Although we did not believe it, there are still many people living a lie and I would love to be a reference for them. Being able to be a support to give them the strength they need to live their lives without fears or ties.

We are going to help each other, that all of us at some point, have felt discriminated against simply by living what we feel. Shout that because we are homosexual we are not "sick". We simply fall in love with people and it is a necessity to be able to live happily in society without being pointed out or feeling ourselves observed.

And because of that, I would like to help those people, who unfortunately are not free yet.
xis

Postby xis » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:59 pm

Mr. Gay Pride Almería 2018 – Bernardino Lozano
Name : Bernardino.
Last name : Lozano Lozano.
Height : 1.83m.
Weight : 80kg.
Studies : Superior Technician in Image for the Diagnosis and Degree in Nursing.
Profession : Nurse.

Biography :
Born on March 22, 1990, son of Julián Lozano and María lozano, and the second of three brothers.

After finishing his bachelor's studies, he started working in a family business and after two years, in 2012 he began his training as a Superior Image Technician for Diagnosis. Subsequently, in 2017, he completed his studies as a graduate in Nursing.

Currently, she practices as a nurse in a hospital

Hobbies:
Among my hobbies are sports, fundamental in my life, because it helps me to disconnect from day-to-day worries. Spend time with family, friends and the people I love. Another of my great hobbies is work, nursing is my vocation, and I enjoy practicing my profession.

On the other hand, I love to travel, to know new places, different cultures and people that make you change perspective and way of seeing the world. As an anecdote, I must confess that from each place visited I bring a thimble home, forming a collection that I hope will continue to grow.

The beach is another place that I love, being close to the sea makes me feel free and far from any problem. Therefore, I take advantage of any free day to go to the beach with friends to enjoy, just to feel relaxed and calm.

Lastly, I would like to highlight fashion as one of my hobbies. I worry about my physical appearance and, because I am always up to date with trends.

In short, I like to live well, enjoy, laugh, have fun and have my little whims, not without effort, perseverance and hard work.

For a few years, I always had the idea of ​​introducing myself to some of these contests, but my academic situation did not allow it. Once finished the studies, I decided to launch myself to it with all the preparation and effort that it requires, and I can not be happier to have made that decision. Once arrived at this point, I would love to be Mr. Gay Pride Spain 2018. I think I can be the ideal representative that you are looking for for such an important and present collective in today's society. A collective with so many dreams and desires that I myself share, as it could not be otherwise, and that must be listened to and fulfilled. For all this, I put all my enthusiasm and my commitment to work to be the lucky one, and be able to contribute everything I have in favor of this cause.

I would also like to be Mr. Gay Pride Spain for a very important reason. My mother does not know directly by me that I am homosexual, I have never had a conversation with her about it, not out of fear of rejection, much less. Obviously, I know that my mother would not make me feel bad for something that is completely normal and, due to that normality, I have never felt the need to tell her that I am gay as my sister, for example, has not had to sit with she to have an "important" conversation about her heterosexuality. I think that if what we are looking for is normalization, we should be the first to normalize it. For this reason, although implicitly you will know, being Mr. Gay Pride Spain 2018 would serve me to show, now yes, one hundred percent what I am before her and that I know for myself of my sexual condition.

I read, listen and see, on many occasions, numerous testimonies of victims of harassment because of their sexual condition, at school, at work or in different social circles. Actually, I do not know if I could consider myself lucky because I did not have problems about it. Yes it is true that children are cruel in childhood, but once I decided to show my condition, nobody has hurt me. Well I feel a happy person, strong and free, who lives life fully without hiding. This is how I feel, and that is one of my goals: to show how important it is to love yourself, to know who you are, and what you are capable of so that no one can ever hurt you.

Homosexuality is part of the variety of the human race and a fundamental aspect is to give visibility to this group. Every day we find more people courageous and free to express their sexual condition in many areas of daily life (politics, sports, music, etc.).

My goal is to go a step further, give that last push to those who are left and who are able to shout loudly who they are, without taboos or excuses. The moment is here and now. Our goal is equality in rights, freedom and visibility, without forgetting education and values ​​for the youngest. We must work together to normalize the condition of loving whom everyone wants.

Another of my objectives and closely linked to the above, would be to provide support and advice to anyone who is suffering due to their sexual condition. Those who do not feel understood by their environment, who feel rejected, who are in a situation that they think they will not be able to leave. Show them that way, teach them those personal coping resources that, from their own experience, I know could be useful for them to move on, to accept themselves and to assert their right to be accepted, understood and loved like everyone else with different sexual condition.
xis

Postby xis » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:04 pm

MR. Gay Pride Badajoz 2018 – Ismael Venera
ame : Ismael
Surname : Venera Masero
Height : 184 cm
Weight : 72 kg
Studies :
•Horse riding and equestrian teaching monitor.
•Higher Degree Training Course for Technicians in Dental Prosthodontics.
•Degree in Dentistry.
Profession : Dentist

Biography :
I am a boy from Alcazaba, a hamlet of Badajoz of about 300 inhabitants. The oldest of 3 brothers of a humble family dedicated to agriculture, fortunate to have been able to attend the wedding of my parents who got married when I was 5 years old.

With a wonderful childhood, I left my family home with 16 years for reasons of studies, which have led me to live in different locations in Spain. I started living in Badajoz city to finish my studies of ESO and Bachelor of Health Sciences. Then I lived in Navalmoral de la Mata, a town in the north of Cáceres where I trained as a Horse Riding and Equestrian Instructor, something that I loved vocationally. This also allowed me to live in other cities such as Ávila and Ciudad Real, where I was professionally practicing this training. In those years, homosexuality was not seen in that profession, which made me think about looking for another way in which to be myself, without cover.

After finishing my studies of professional training, I was awarded for the best academic record of my autonomous community, which impelled me not to finish my training and start an adventure that made me arrive in Madrid in 2010 to study the career of Dentistry at the University Complutense of Madrid.

From the age of 16 I have combined my studies with jobs that could be combined in schedules with the classes, I have worked as a waiter, clerk, event steward, usher in a movie theater ...

With 19 years, I decided to tell my family and friends the truth of my sexuality, I was the first gay openly recognized in my town, which made that despite being small there was a before and after on the subject of awareness with it , and helped many more in my situation dare to tell.

The truth that fortunate, I never received the rejection of anyone that really mattered to me in life, and I have been able to demonstrate, that being gay does not make you less man or weaker, or a weirdo and depraved or even sick as I have come to hear. But to be homosexual is to be a boy more like any other in the town, or the city. That the homosexual boy is the one who has won the match the soccer team in which he played because he scored the 2 goals in the match. That boy was one of the best study notes in the region, who knows a lot more about horses and the countryside than many "men of the people". The certain thing, that sometimes it cost to that age to face commentaries and facts, but today is something of which I feel proud, because I can be me, who I am and who always I was and fortunately,

Today, I live in Madrid, surrounded by very good friends who have been giving me life during these years, and every time I return to visit my family I am super welcome at home, at. the town and in the city.

Hobbies:
I love horseback riding, nature walks, I love animals, cooking for guests, movie nights with friends, meeting people, doing sports, I like to draw and laughs with family and friends.

I would like to be chosen Mr. Gay Pride Spain 2018, to be able to show everyone, that Mr. Gay Pride can be any simple boy, without being the most handsome, or the most hunk, that a Mr. is someone who has many other qualities plus.

For me, it's a personal challenge because it would help me overcome my shyness and stage fright, but honestly, I've already won Mr. Gay Pride Spain. I have won an unforgettable experience that many unfortunately have not been able to live, I have won new friends, I have gained a little more confidence in me, because I signed up without thinking that I would get where I arrived and if I am here today it is thanks to someone to trust and has bet for me. So I take this opportunity to thank everyone you have made that is part of this experience.

If I had the opportunity, I would love to be able to raise people's awareness on issues such as labor, in certain professions in which homosexuality is rejected, preventing people from being able to perform both personally and professionally in what they would like, only because of their sexual orientation, not because the professional value of the person. Reason why I decided to change the direction of my training.

Also make people see that we are all equal, that no one is more or less because of their physical appearance, their sexual condition, their profession or their social situation. Raise awareness to everyone who does some type of bullying, whether it is work, school or whatever the reason. That life there is only one, and that nobody is perfect for everyone's eyes or for everyone's taste, that we can mark, complicate or even ruin the lives of many people with actions towards them over which we have no right.

That the beauty of life is variety, the difference is what gives the charm of each one, how boring it would be if we were all the same.
xis

Postby xis » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:07 pm

Mr. Gay Pride Barcelona 2018 – Javier Casquet
Name : Javier
Surname : Casquet Calero
Age 38 years
Height : 1.74
Weight : 67
Education : EGB
Profession : Freight transporter

Biography :
I am from a town in Barcelona called Palafolls. I was born on April 25, 1980.

I come from a humble and hardworking family that taught me values ​​such as tolerance and respect. Values ​​that have served me a lot throughout my life and that have definitely been the reflection of my soul.

I have 2 older brothers and a younger sister with whom I shared a good childhood.

I started working at 16 years old. Until now, I have worked in several trades and spent a couple of years dedicating myself to transportation in an industrial laundry.

I became independent at the age of 25 and now I live in the city of Tarragona.

Hobbies:
I love music, it is essential in me day by day and that gives me vitality. I also like to enjoy with family and friends a good dinner or meal.

In short I consider myself an adventurous kid who likes to travel, go to the movies, play sports in my day to day, go out to have fun and savor the sea and the mountains as many times as the occasion presents itself.

It is a personal challenge. I have a pending account with myself, a while ago I was embarrassed to be the way I am and I had a hard time getting out of the closet.

Now I am in a moment of my life in which I feel proud of what I am. For that reason I do not want to miss this opportunity and I want to live this experience to the fullest. I want to represent the entire gay community that feels identified with my life story and why not also to that sector of older age to show them that it is never too late to show the world that if you can. The important thing is to feel good about yourself and extrapolate to the outside to share it.

I would like to help give a boost to all those who have not yet dared to come out of the closet because of the internal fears that come from the prejudices of this society.

Also support LGTBI people who want to build a family and claim those rights regardless of gender. Simply taking into account the importance of being parents that all they want is to love their children, without the rest put obstacles in the way.

Finally, encourage respect for any gender and condition without anyone getting in the way of what you want or feel like doing, as long as you try not to hurt anyone or anything.
xis

Postby xis » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:10 pm

Mr. Gay Pride Cáceres 2018 – Francisco Alvarado
Name : Francisco José
Surname : Alvarado Lavado
Height : 178cm
Weight : 77kg
Education : Bachelor of Medicine
Profession : Doctor

Biography :
I was born on September 18, 1989. I am from Montánchez, a town of almost 2000 inhabitants of the south of Cáceres. There I lived until I was 18, in the middle of the field, until I finished Baccalaureate. I moved to Salamanca to study medicine and during the race, I spent one year in Istanbul as an Erasmus student. Currently, I have been living in Madrid for more than 4 years, where I have completed the specialty of family medicine and practice as a doctor.

Hobbies
I love the sense of humor, in fact, my hallmarks are the smile and make people laugh around me.

My main hobby is stealing hours a day to do everything I like and spend time in my immediate environment. I train acrobatics and this last year I started taking dance, crossfit and piano classes. In the remaining free time I enjoy traveling, writing, taking a walk, especially at night with slow music, participating in obstacle courses, listening to stories that other people tell me ... and, as if that were not enough, I'm still looking for extra minutes to be able I will one day be trained in the field of psychology and interpretation.

The main reason would be to represent the collective, gathering a set of requirements that go beyond the physical. I would like to defend the title based on naturalness, respect and freedom of expression and, in this way, be able to serve as an example to other people who are afraid, act differently from what they feel or hide their own identity due to social phobias .

In this aspect there are no doubts. We can be more or less in agreement with the format, but we all share the same message: respect. That would be my main social objective.

It seems essential to continue working to normalize all types of diversity, combat discrimination and reduce the number of attacks received, starting from the collective itself, where we inexplicably find cases of plumophobia or misogyny.

I am surprised that today we continue to maintain stereotypes defined by gender or sexual orientation. For this reason, I would like to collaborate in projects that defend these groups at risk of social exclusion, as elderly people who fought for our rights and who, today, face loneliness and isolation.

Finally, and taking advantage of my work environment, the health, would be interested in promoting preventive and training activities in relation to sexually transmitted infections, drug use, anxious-depressive disorders or lack of self-esteem enhanced by the lifestyle we lead.

In short, I would bet on a series of activities that give visibility to the diversity of people, in order to defend the personality and physique of each and every one. We all have something special and unique that makes us different and we will never be able to please everyone, but it is important to feel at ease and, in that self-love, to find respect for others.
xis

Postby xis » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:13 pm

MR. Gay Pride Huelva 2018 – Francisco Cano
Name : Francisco Javier
Surname : Cano Díaz
Height : 184 cm.
Weight : 85 kg
Studies : Law Degree. Senior Technician in Graphic Design. Master's Degree in Teaching Staff
Profession : University of Seville (Coordinator of Practices of Official Master). Preparing oppositions to the European Union.

Biography :
Although I was born in Seville, I grew up in Bollullos Par del Condado, a small town in the province of Huelva, where I spent my childhood and most of my adolescence. Son of parents teachers and being the eldest of three brothers, I can say that I was lucky to have grown up in a family environment full of love in which I have never missed anything.

Since I was little I stood out academically: in a certain way I was always the nerd of the class, but I was never subject to any type of abuse or discrimination for that reason. Quite the contrary, in this time I met those who today are still my best friends.

When I was 17, I moved to Seville, where I started to study Fine Arts, although one month later I changed to Law. Separating myself from my family and my friends was hard at first, even if we were still a short distance away. But it was not long until I found my place in Seville, the city that I love with all my heart.

Five years later I graduated in Law, being awarded the Extraordinary End-of-Degree Award for having obtained the best record of my promotion. After that, I entered the School of Art in Seville, where I studied Graphic Design. Finishing this cycle, in 2013 I started my Master in Teaching, which I combined with my work as a graphic designer. Finally, after three years as a graphic designer and art director in a small studio in Seville, I started my current job at the University of Seville.

Hobbies:
Most of my free time is divided between the gym, reading and watching series or movies. On the other hand, I am very attracted to almost everything related to visual creation: I like to draw, graphic design and photography, and I would like to delve into the world of 3D. Beyond that, I try to travel as much as I can as long as work and economics allow.

Personally, winning the contest would be a way to overcome myself. Since I was a child I was always a chubby child with little confidence in his personal image. It was not until I was 16 that I started losing weight.

In recent years, the gym has become a fundamental part of my life and this has led to an important physical change. In this sense, having reached the final of Mr. Gay Pride 2018 I already know victory, but winning the title would take all this one step further.

However, I think that what I would most like to be chosen is everything that being Mr. Gay Pride entails facing the outside. In other words, to assume the responsibility of being the visible face and voice of the LGBT + community in Spain during the next year. I think we all agree that it is necessary to make our collective visible and I think this is a good way to contribute to this.

As Mr. Gay Pride I would like, simply, to contribute something to the LGBT + community. I say this because we currently have so many fronts on which we can work that it is impossible for me to point out a single objective. We have a fantastic LTGB + community, but sometimes it is contradictory: we demand acceptance, but very often we ourselves reject those who move further away from the heteronormative canon (plumophobia, transphobia, etc.); unprotected sex seems, unfortunately, to be becoming fashionable, but those who promote it then stigmatize whoever contracts an STD.

Beyond this, we have many other problems: many people are still afraid to recognize their sexuality publicly, hate crimes against LGBT people are rarely punished as such and surrogacy does not have legislation in Spain. With so many options to work on, my goal as Mr. Gay Pride would be to identify those in which I can generate the greatest impact and try to contribute my bit.
xis

Postby xis » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:16 pm

Mr. Gay Pride Jaén 2018 – Alfonso Adán
Name : Alfonso
Surname : Adán Ramírez
Height : 1'76
Weight : 71 kg
Education : Computer Engineer and currently a Psychology student by the UNED
Profession : IT analyst in a technology consultancy

Biography :
My name is Alfonso, I am 34 years old I am from Jaén and I have been living in Madrid for 5 years. Currently I combine my work in a French technological consultancy with my studies of Psychology by the University at a distance. In the future I would like to work in human resources and as a sports coach or psychologist. I like to learn languages ​​for pleasure, I speak English, French, and a little Italian. I always think that knowledge does not take place and that the important thing is to surpass oneself.

Hobbies:
I love to travel, I'm a cheap travel hunt-bargain online. Apart from my traveling spirit, I like to play the piano and thus not lose the musical training I had as a child. I am Eurofan as the most, I have already gone a couple of times to see the show live. I like to practice sports (tennis and paddleball, above all), go to the gym, but without obsessing. I prefer an afternoon of terraces with friends to a gym session.

I would like to be elected Mr. Gay Pride Spain 2018 because I would feel super proud of myself, for having overcome obstacles that in life I could have imagined that I would overcome. Since I arrived in Madrid 5 years ago every year I have seen the gala among the public and I have always wanted to live this moment, and to finally fulfill it would be magnificent.

My social objective is clearly the visibility of the LGBT collective at work in order to normalize the different sexual conditions. Fight against prejudices towards our collective in the workplace.

I work in a sector where today there are still prejudices towards homosexuals even though there are many gay or lesbian people working professionally and who have to keep their sexual condition hidden.

I want a homosexual person to be able to speak freely in their work without being afraid of being rejected for reasons of sexual orientation. This happens in Madrid, and more happens in smaller cities and towns where lockers still save lives.
xis

Postby xis » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:19 pm

Mr. Gay Pride Las Palmas 2018 – Marcos Gordillo
Name : Marcos
Surname : Gordillo Fragiel
Height : 175 cm
Weight : 72 kg
Education : Graduated ESO
Profession : Store Manager

Biography :
Marcos Gordillo Fragiel, born in Fuerteventura (Canary Islands) on 03/25/1988, at the age of 18 I started my new life in Gran Canaria, I started to develop work and also as a person, since I was just starting a life, young and far away of my family. I spent many good and bad times, but thanks to them I became stronger and faced life with a positive attitude, more mature, and above all, more responsible.

After a few years I decided to live in Malaga, I had met a person and decided to bet on him at that time ... despite being a short relationship, it was one of my best times, where I met incredible people, people who Today I want and hope to continue being in my life forever.

Time passes, and again another person comes to my life, and without having seen us physically and just to meet us through a social network, I decided after 3 months to leave my job and go to Mexico. It is the most incredible love story, but as in all stories good and bad situations happen, and after 8 months, that story of eternal dreams and plans is over, and I decide to return to Spain. It was not easy, but we had to keep going, it was a complicated few months, it was difficult to start over from scratch, but one day you realize that you have to change all that, and that you have the tools to get it. So again I got the desire to improve again, and I think I unconsciously called luck or the good things that had to happen to me again, and that's how it happened.

Hobbies:
One of my greatest hobbies is to be with my pets, (Nora and Dania) I relaxes their company a lot and they bring me a lot of peace of mind. Besides that, I also like hiking, lose a few hours of the world and simply listen to the air, birds, being in the middle of nature, that gives me a lot of peace. I usually do sports, mainly bodybuilding, I do not usually spend a lot of time doing this, but at least I try to keep physically well.

Traveling also becomes fantastic, especially when you do it with friends and people who bring a lot of positive energy to your life, so when I can combine friendship and travel, I take advantage of the moment.

I think that apart from having a physical that many may like and others not so much, it is necessary to carry some values, the ability to be chosen has to go hand in hand with that ability not to get lost as a person. But also not to lose humility, simplicity, sensitivity, gratitude, prudence, respect, the responsibility to continue to maintain your essence wherever you go. But also to know that many people can follow you and you have to transmit those values ​​to them, to make that become our way of life, regardless of sexual orientation, color or religion.

I have 3 fundamental points in which I hope to contribute my bit, and those are:

- Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia: We must inculcate not to use offensive words, words that are used to harm other people because of their sexual condition, their physique or their way of dressing. Nor can we create stereotypes, and make us believe that outside of that is abnormal. We have to learn to RESPECT and to live together, not create or separate society in neighborhoods or cities by sexual orientation as if we were animals.

-The animal abuse: They have the same biological needs that we do, that is, it gives them hunger, sleep, depression. We also need to clarify to society that they feel pain in the same circumstances as us, and therefore, we must give them the same attention, care and respect that we receive.

- Hunger in people with few resources: We should be much more supportive with people who do not even have the possibility to make a meal a day worthily, or take a shower, or simply be able to sleep in a bed, or not even have the possibility of having drinking water. It is so easy what we can all contribute, that it is rare to believe the well-being that can be created by so many people. Something simple like donating food, clothes, medicines, or various things that we in our situation do not value at the level that we should, means for other millions of people life.
xis

Postby xis » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:22 pm

Mr. Gay Pride Madrid 2018 – Roberto Alcazar
Name : Roberto
Surname : Alcázar Villar
Height : 1.80 cm
Weight : 72
Studies : Higher Grade Vocational Training Course
Profession : Receptionist in Dental Clinic

Biography :
I was born in Toledo in the year 89. I grew up with my parents and my sister in a little house in a town in the same province. Although I am half Toledo half of Cuenca I always stayed small Castilla-La Mancha. Since I was very small I knew that my future was in the big city and before I knew I wanted to study I told my mother that I wanted to go to Madrid to study. I remember that she always told me no. The attacks of 11M had been recently and he was afraid that I would come alone.

My childhood passed quietly and my adolescence somewhat more moved. Being as I am in a small town is not easy and if you add to that the fact of not having the same tastes as the rest of the boys, it makes you an easy and obvious target of bullies and ridicule. Fortunately I always had an entourage of lionesses with me that would not hesitate to take the claws if the occasion required.

At age 19 I came to Madrid to study Audiovisuals, which was what I thought I really liked. When I finished I realized that no. During my stay I tried my best to get scholarships. In my house there were never excesses. We never missed anything, but we lived like the humble and hardworking family that we are. With those income that the scholarship gave me, they served me to spend the year without having to ask my parents.

When I finished studying I started working and since it was impossible to do anything audiovisual in the middle of the economic crisis I got into the retail world in which I have been for 5 years. Then I decided to place my career for something more administrative and organized than simply making sales. That's why today I work as a receptionist in a cynical dental office where I am happy. I do not know if it is the work of my life, but, to this day, it is the one that has filled me most personally and professionally.

During these almost 10 years that I have been in Madrid, I have met wonderful people who have allowed me to develop both physically and mentally and mentally, without, of course, forgetting those that have been with me all my life.

It may not be representing the province in which I was born, but the province that has seen me mature and become the man that I am today: Madrid.

Hobbies
I have many, too many, but without a doubt one of the most I like to do is lie on the bed with my helmets on and a good BSO in the background looking at nothing and thinking about the time I am losing there, but how much it relaxes me. I need many moments of introspection with myself.

I have a super active and creative mind so I try to output all that by drawing or cooking. When I draw, I do anime. I love manga and anime, especially the anime of the 90's as Sailor Moon or current as Attack on Titan. I like animation in general, that's why I like Disney so much. I have all the classics on VHS and I am trying to reunite them again on DVD, although many have broken down with the sound remasters that they have done. My favorite movie is "The Little Mermaid". The cinema is another of my biggest hobbies and the horror or science fiction movies are my favorite. A good movie session with sweet and salted popcorn is a round plan for me. TV series such as "Game of Thrones" or entertainment programs such as "Rupaul's Drag Race" are mandatory stop at night before bed.

On the other hand, my most active part of the brain asks for movement and for some time I discovered the world of MindFullnes and Pilates. It allows me to be active daily, it keeps me in shape and helps me after long hours of work.

Last but not least, spending time with family and friends is paramount in my life. I do not need very elaborate plans: some pipes on a park bench, some sweets lying on the couch or a walk chatting and laughing. They are plans that give me life and undo any pain. As I always said "If you are looking for a place to lose yourself, go to one where you can meet your people".

I guess my goal is to enjoy the most and squeeze every second that passes without taking into account what happens on day 6 in the Plaza de Sol. The importance, emotion and the reason why I would like to be named Mr. Gay Pride Spain it is only the recognition at the national level with the responsibility that this entails, but also the commitment to represent a whole country such as Spain.

Experiences like the one that we are going to live and my companions only spend once in my life, and feel the fortune of knowing that I am going to have that memory burned into my mind to be able to share it in the future with my family. what, although there is no victory, it is worth living it.

I am fortunate to live in one of the most tolerant cities in the world, but there is still a long way to go, many things to change and a lot to fight for.

We continually hear how they tell us that we do not need to manifest more, or that there is not a day that celebrates being heterosexual without stopping to think that same sexual condition

it allows them to be free to love without being the target of anyone. From the moment there is an aggression, a vexation or even a misplaced look, then we have to fight.

Among the amount of things that a gay suffers daily for being one, there is one that still retains an important social stigma: HIV. Fear of people who have this syndrome, or Serophobia, is a fairly common issue and most of the time is due to lack of information.

The society itself has fostered this ignorance due to the lack of involvement of public or private media or institutions, such as institutes that live anchored in the 80's. In my personal case, I did receive an informative talk about HIV in my institute. Maybe because of my sexual condition, I paid a little more attention and I was left with a couple of basic concepts that, many of my colleagues, today do not have because they have forgotten them. I doubt they even remember that we had a talk about it and that it was given by an immunodeficient person.

I am sorry to know that the society in which I live prefers to see a program in which it freely exposes what an "influencer" charges for uploading a photo and that the media shares it, to do the same about what is really the HIV in the 21st century. People very close to me, they do not have any information. They do not know that nowadays everything is strictly controlled and their personal relationships are perfectly healthy and normal.

Unfortunately the image that society has engraved on their retinas, and that is far from reality, is very complicated to eliminate. That social, is not even remotely, the current reality and to eliminate it we need the collaboration of all. Above all, from the media. With campaigns, not awareness that there are many, if not information because even within the collective itself there is rejection, and if we ourselves insist on becoming a sectarian and discriminatory ghetto with those who are equal, we can not ask that the rest do not it is. We already live in a society cruel enough to lash out at us for being free to love so that we put ourselves in a hurry when it comes to doing it.
xis

Postby xis » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:25 pm

Mr. Gay Pride Málaga 2018 – Paco Gómez
Name : Paco
Surname : Gómez Cano
Height : 174
Weight : 66k
Education : ESO and unisex hairdresser's course
Profession : hairdresser and barber

Biography :
I am a very attentive boy, I like to listen to people when they tell me their stories or problems and if I can I help them and I advise them. I consider myself flirtatious I always like to go well dressed, neat and combed. I am also very familiar, I do not see my life without my family. I would be unable to move away from where they are, as they are a big part of my life. I like to make the people I love feel good and always convey the maximum possible positivity and make them feel that I love them, to be able to express to them that they have me for everything, both good and bad. I am a very serious boy when I have to be like the most joker when the situation requires it and if something I consider myself is that I can become the most loving person in this world.

Hobbies
In my free time I like to go to the gym, at least I try to go from Monday to Thursday minimum and if I miss one of these days I compensate with another. I also like to go fishing with my parents, who are very fond of them and since I was little they took me with them and I think that because of that, it is the reason why I like it so much and I still do it today. It is something that I like and if I also do it with my parents it is a satisfying double hobby.

I love the beach, I try to go twice a week, sunbathing listening to music is one of the things that relax me the most and helps me to disconnect from everything routine besides taking a tan.

I also love to spend as much time as possible with my dog ​​Lola, the one I love with madness. I knew that animals could be cared for and loved, but since she arrived she far exceeds that concept that I had, is a big part of me.

I love to disconnect Saturday by going with my party friends, tapas, movies.

One of my great hobbies is the documentaries of the universe, to see that there is something beyond intriguing me very much, there is not a single night in which I do not put one before going to sleep.

I would like to reach the end of this experience and enjoy it 100%. It would be an immense satisfaction or rather I would say, a dream come true being able to be Mr. Gay Pride Spain 2018.

To be able to transmit to this group that not only is a good physicist, but also within each person there are feelings, goals and dreams for which we have to fight, since with desire and effort everything in this life can be achieved. We have to insist until we get it and that no one can ever stop you, because, unfortunately in this life, and much more in our position, we run into many people who try to stop us, sink so we do not get it.

If I won the contest I would like to be able to transmit to those people who today suffer from our sexual orientation, that no one sends in your feelings and that your life you have to enjoy yourself, without anything or anyone can influence not to achieve your dreams.

As in my case, nobody has ever influenced my feelings, nor in telling me how to act, feel, and have my own personality.
xis

Postby xis » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:27 pm

Mr. Gay Pride Mallorca 2018 – Javier Barrilero
Name : Javi / xavi
Last Name : Barrilero Lopez
Height : 1.73
Weight : 75kg
Education : Sports Technician
Profession : Company Manager

Biography :
I was born in Mallorca, specifically in the town of Sóller, right in the Serra de Tramuntana, between the sea and the mountains.

I have always lived here, although I have a lot of blood from the south. I love living in Mallorca, it's a quiet place, where I can also enjoy the beach and the mountains, two things that I love.

I am 32 years old and I am Sagittarius.

I am a sports technician in horse riding, one of my great passions and to which I have dedicated myself as a job and also as a hobby, until recently. I had to start spending more time working in the company of which I am co-owner. I tried to reconcile it for a while, until I had to make a decision, temporarily moving away from the world of horses.

Son of teenage parents, I spent much of my life with my grandparents, something I am very grateful for, they gave me great values ​​and taught me to be strong, they were a very important pillar for me.

I am the oldest of 4 brothers, two by father and one, the youngest, with whom I took 22 years, by mother.

Perhaps because of my parents' youth and the great love that my grandparents had for me, even though they were very Catholic, my sexual condition was never a problem within my family. The problem was mine, of complexes and fears, and I did not come out until I was 20 years old.

Hobbies
I am a very active boy, who has a hard time being still, so sport is part of my day to day, to get that energy that I have accumulated.

My greatest passion since childhood has been horses, riding practice helps me get rid of all evils. I started as a child, motivated by my godmother and her husband, and my parents, both of them riding enthusiasts too, and in this world I have made a great part of my friendships. Friendships for life.

I like sports in general, as long as they help me to discharge energy, if they are outdoors better. I have practiced different sports, such as sports gymnastics and swimming.

Maybe because I grew up very close to the sea and in the mountains are two things I really enjoy, taking great walks with my dog, with which I try to spend all the time I can, I have a very special connection with her.

The gym is part of my day to day, fitness activities are my favorite.

Spending time with my friends I love, from a dinner, partying or laughing with them, form a very important pillar in my life. Some from children in school, were my shield against how hard other companions could be, others that have accompanied me throughout adolescence and my horse adventures and some more recent, that have helped me to know myself much more, to free myself on my sexual condition and live it with total naturalness. I love being in contact with all of them, they are very important to me.

I would love to be elected Mr. Gay, not only because of the fantasticness of the experience, but also on a personal level. It would help me to feel better about myself, I would finish freeing myself from those complexes that are so hard to get rid of, introducing me to Mr. Gay is part of that path of acceptance.

At a social level, it would be a great honor to be able to represent the LGTBI collective, with the aim of fighting for our rights.

Tenemos mucha suerte de vivir en España. Donde cada vez más las cosas se ponen a nuestro favor, pero todavía queda mucho camino por recorrer para llegar a una total igualdad, sigue siendo noticia la orientación sexual de una persona, o se sigue mirando extraño a una pareja del mismo sexo que van cogidos de la mano. Cosas que demuestran que todavía queda mucho por hacer.

There are still many goals that remain to be achieved, naming them all would be long, one of the most current is bulling in schools. Bulling that I suffered myself, I had the great luck of having friends who supported and defended me. But it is hard for many children and adolescents to go to school every day knowing that they will be harassed. Educating the youngest is paramount, open-minded and tolerant children will become open-minded and tolerant adults.

The issue of adoption or surrogate pregnancy, a topic that I have experienced closely through some friends, is a subject for which in Spain we still do not have good legislation. Only in a few countries is it legal, it is an expensive and sometimes risky process.

I would not leave aside the problem of trans people, I am lucky to deal with some of them often, and they do not have the easy things.

The issue of LGBTI people in other countries is a difficult issue, but equally important, since in the 21st century people are still imprisoned and even executed because of their sexual condition. There are still 72 countries where being a homosexual is a crime, and in 8 of them it is punishable by death. Apart from a necessary change in its laws, raising awareness in its society and giving support and visibility to the LGTBI collective, it is a very necessary job.
xis

Postby xis » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:30 pm

Mr. Gay Pride Maspalomas 2018 – Juan Cazorla
Name : Juan Antonio
Surname : Cazorla Medina
Height : 1.86
Weight : 81kg
Education : ESO
Profession : retail sector

Biography :
I was born in Barcelona, ​​in the neighborhood of Barceloneta where I attended primary and secondary education. When I was 16, I started working to help my mother and my brothers.

At age 17 I went to live in Almería with my father's family, where I continued working as a dependent. After a year I returned to Barcelona and became independent.

At 21 I fell in love for the first time. I stayed in Barcelona until I was 25 years old when I decided to go to the Canary Islands, a change of life and a new relationship was the reason for this change of city. Canarias gives me a quality of life that I can not find in other cities and I have managed to form friendships that are like my family.

I consider myself a sociable, extroverted, hard-working and responsible person.

Hobbies
Among my hobbies is sport, both individual and collective. Individuals like swimming, since it helps you to improve yourself and the collectives such as beach volleyball, since it mixes another of my hobbies, being with my friends and spending the day on the beach. Sport helps take care of you both physically and mentally. The gym is also part of my daily life.

Cinema, reading and traveling are also among my hobbies, you know other cultures and break with stereotypes.

Because it is an opportunity to live new experiences, a personal challenge and meet new people that always enriches.

Continue to make LGBTI people visible by promoting their rights, fostering respect and tolerance of sexual identity and orientation in our society.
xis

Postby xis » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:33 pm

Mr. Gay Pride Murcia 2018 – Miguel López
Name : Miguel
Surname : López Muñoz
Height : 1,85
Weight : 81kg
Education : Graduated ESO
Profession : Pescadero

Biography :
I was born on July 12, 1985 in Almería, in the cradle of a working and working class neighborhood. I am the oldest of three brothers, who have always been very close. At home, many things were needed and my parents, apart from giving us the best education and the best values ​​that have been in their hands, went out of their way to work so that we did not lack anything. That meant that as an older person I was in charge of the children.

Time passed and with 17 years I went to live with my grandmother who is my second mother, I would love to see these moments. She always supported me and told me that she wanted to see me on TV. Since then I was independent in every way.

My connection with Murcia comes through my relatives who live there, and I have great memories of my summers in the Manga del Mar Menor, in the natural setting of Calblanque. The good weather that always and especially my friends from Murcia.

Hobbies
I really have many hobbies. I love music, it's my medicine for everything, I can spend the whole day listening to music. I love movies, especially horror movies, for me there is no better plan than a marathon of my favorite series, it seems like a flat .

I also consider myself a little child, I love Disney and video games ...

After the sport, the gym that I do not lack, I love to take care of myself in general and to see myself well.

Go hiking and discover new corners. I love the beach, I could not live without the sea, without the sea breeze, I need it. I recharged the batteries.

And like everyone traveling, although that is a pending issue, I still have a lot to discover.

To continue fighting for the visibility and projection of the election, work and fight to achieve the effective recognition of the LGBT collective in all social sectors. Also continue with the work of those who have preceded us in that effort.

Be image and feel the burden of representing in a responsible, honest and sincere way the set of values ​​that includes the recognition as Mr. Gay Pride, especially for my social cause, the awareness from the cradle. May we all be what we want to be

My social objective is the fight for awareness from the cradle. That from a very young age, in any environment, the game of gender stereotypes is normalized completely and without any type of limit. Princesses and superheroes, pink or blue, dolls or strollers, who can not distinguish the sex of those who grow up enjoying their dolls as a child, or as a girl playing soccer.

As we grow our environment is very important, the messages we receive in our development leave, indelibly, brands that contribute or restrict our right to recognize ourselves as we are. And they were our first games, those that always and everywhere have to call us attention with boxing that strangle and provoke rejection, girls and boys who, as they grow up, will simply become happy men and women, far from common places and stereotypes

Fight from the beginning so that we are what we want to be without being rejected or judged.
xis

Postby xis » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:37 pm

Mr. Gay Pride Salamanca 2018 – Andrés Blázquez
Name : Andrés
Surname : Blázquez Marcos
Age and date of birth: 28/08/1986
Instagram : andreaskermusic
Height : 180
Weight : 79
Education : senior technician in radiotherapy
Profession : senior technician in radiotherapy at the MD ANDERSON oncology clinic

Biography :
I was born in a small town in Salamanca, I suffered bulling in my town and in the institute. I hid my orientation for fear of rejection by my family because they are very conservative.

As a child he was on tiptoe and was the reason for all the mockery, added to my obvious orientation and being a pretty chubby child. It was a very complicated childhood, I was locked in the top of the attic while looking at the children in the street, scared to death if they would see me and insult me ​​again.

My mother was terrified by my father's reaction to my imminent coming out of the closet and for it I kept it hidden from my father until years later. But it was music and my relationship that gave me the courage to tell my father by letter.

I had nothing to hide, I did not do anything wrong. My partner did not deserve to be treated like that, hidden when he had been living in his house for two years, and most importantly I did not deserve to live another minute with fear.

Being in the choir of gay men it hurt me not to have in front of my family, proud of their son. Little had to lose already, if I was rejected I would continue with my life. My father's reaction was positive towards me, because all he asked me was that my life would not affect his and his personal relationships within a small town. Instead, he reproached my sisters and mother for the lack of support for such a secret, a whole lesson. Today my goal is to offer a real image of a gay man, as a couple for 4 years, happy and openly gay in work and family, and why not, with the hope of getting married someday.

Hobbies
Volunteer in an NGO in the field of sexual health and against the stigma of HIV. Giving talks to cousin-infected children and distributing condoms in the neighborhood of Chueca.

I love swimming, I have been part of a team formed by a group of medalists that compete while making the LGTBI collective visible.

Music: I've been in LGBT choirs for four years, where I've been enriched by diversity within the same LGTBI collective and with which I was able to play characters in important theaters in Madrid.

In addition, I am a singer-songwriter, very committed to my lyrics in changing things in terms of freedom, normalization and diversity for various problems of the collective. For a couple of years I have been publishing my own songs in a self-financed and independent way, that has allowed me to sing in many rooms of the Madrid environment and in different Prides.

Well, I think I can bring a different image to the world, away from stereotypes.

I am a sports person but I do not focus my life on the image, I like to eat too much, and it is interesting to approach with humility the role of Mister and be one more, the beauty of having defects. Well, we are the most different, the most beautiful.

I seek with my voice and letters to send a clear message to change things, and being mister gay pride could give me a solid and respected platform with which to reach more people.

That there is better than art to move the soul of all.

I am in the process of composing my album in which I treat taboo subjects such as hiv, transsexuality, polyamory .... and I hope to help everyone who identifies with my music and remove others head, only this way things are achieved.

No doubt this could be a springboard to be heard, to calm those who have lived or are suffering things similar to those that I could pass.

That people identify and see an example of improvement through which to exit the hole.

Also help visibility and normalization as a public person in areas such as fashion, film, music or sports, in which the fact of being gay does not mean a handicap to achieve their goals.

I have it clear, we are here to build a better world for those who are about to arrive and that is only achieved by working, and I am willing.

I no longer hide myself, nor I ASK FORGIVENESS and as one of my themes would say "it is time to shine".

Or as I sang in my theme for Eurovision 2016, "today we all shout for free love here, because it's a reality, if you're with me, and you feel free here, I need you affection, always," which has undoubtedly been one of my most autobiographical topics regarding my orientation, just when I told my father that I was gay.

I want to fight against homophobia, but also against plumophobia and break ghettos.

I want to see more lgtbi couples holding hands without fear and free.

I want the equality of the trans people, and that I do not have to witness as last year, as one of my dancers had to present her name of the male name because of the bureaucratic slowness.

I want to end the stigma of people with HIV, but also promote sex with caution.

I want it to be from big capitals, being gay is not a secret, it is not a shame, nor an insult, that the new generations feel free to explore and decide without fear of rejection.

I would like to put on the table a topic like abuse between same-sex couples. I also collaborate with a women's association and this is a field that has a great legal vacuum.

There are many things that change at a legal level and even more at the social level, inside and outside the collective, because in many cases I think we are our main Achilles heel.

If something has taught me life is that to accept others, first you must accept yourself and then your speech will reach the whole world.

We all deserve to be happy and there is no reason to feel rejected.

Respect, respect and maybe one day we will be respected exactly the same.
xis

Postby xis » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:40 pm

Mr. Gay Pride Sevilla 2018 – Félix Jerónimo Triano
Name : FELIX
Surname : JERONIMO TRIANO
Age and date of birth: 38, 12 JANUARY 1980
Instagram : Kaky_550
Height : 1.76
Weight : 76
Study: HIGH SCHOOL AND DEGREE OF HAIRDRESSING
Profession : HAIRDRESSER AND ZUMBA INSTRUCTOR

Biography :
My name is Felix, as a tribute to my grandfather. My parents Antonio and Rosario, mixed Portuguese and Huelva. My childhood are memories of land of rice fields and crabs. My youth runs on the banks of the Guadalquivir between abures and Japanese smoothing.

"Mas wap @" my hairdresser, is my great project for a decade, which occupies much of my day to day. There, everything is cut, color, man, woman ... "Ask me whatever you want". As I am a man of a thousand battles and passivity is not my thing, a year ago I achieved another of my goals, being a zumba fitness instructor, which has allowed me to shape many students.

Although my jobs take up a lot of my day, I always make time for my family and friends, my great passion.

In my life there is never a lack of plans, be it a trip, a Friday night dinner, a barbecue, a beach day.

As next goal to be Mr Gay Spain and here I am.

Hobbies
My hobbies are many and varied. Among my favorites is skating through the wonderful parks of Seville. The gym is another of my great hobbies, to which I dedicate at least one hour a day. I can not forget the dance, I am a Zumba instructor and a great lover of this sport. Evening outings with friends can not miss this list, either disco, terraces or cinema, As a small town that I love hiking through the countryside and mountains.

As I have indicated before, it is my goal, something that on a personal level, I am sure will enrich me. It is a great opportunity to meet countless people from different fields with their different visions.

Being "Mr Gay Pride Spain" for me, not only means having a beautiful face and a good body, it is part of a unique experience in my life, unforgettable and unrepeatable.

My social objectives are many and varied. Among the most important, that are equated, at one time, for all the rights of the LGBT collective, to the rest of society, that homophobia disappears and that architectural and social barriers to people with reduced mobility are eliminated, a problem that It affects me very closely, because one of the people I love the most suffers from these difficulties on a daily basis.
xis

Postby xis » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:43 pm

Mr. Gay Pride Tenerife 2018 – Iván Medina Alberto
Name : Iván
Surname : Medina Alberto
Height : 1,93
Weight : 87,86kg
Education : Technician in Pastry, Bakery and Confectionery; Technician in Cooking and Gastronomy
Profession : Chef

Biography :
I was born in Fuencaliente de la Palma, in Tenerife. From a very young age I was quite clear about my profession, since with three years with my grandmother I used to play with the cauldrons and help her make the food.

With 17 years I decided to go to Tenerife, to continue fulfilling one of my dreams, what I had started with three years, to be a GREAT CHEF, but for that I needed to have my studies. Once finished I started working as a cook where I did my cooking practices, a month they hired me indefinitely, but I was too young to stay still in the same place and over the years I decided to go and try my luck in other companies, traveling, meet more cooks and most importantly let me know. To this day I continue with this same dream, and all my achievements are dedicated to my family.

I consider myself a family boy, friend of my friends, fighter, humble, sincere, adventurous and friendly.

I always keep in mind one of the phrases that my grandmother told me as a child: "you are like a diamond, only your effort will serve to polish it".

Hobbies:
First of all, I have to name the kitchen, since as a lover of this sacrificed profession I must always be up-to-date with new trends and techniques, in order to continue evolving and learning.

As a good canary, I am lucky to be able to enjoy our beaches practically every day. Whether to swim, practice some aquatic activity or just relax and unwind.

The dance means a lot to me, since since 2005 I am a member of a folkloric group, in which thanks to him I have had the pleasure and pleasure of traveling, to know different countries, to many people, their cultures, to be able to live with them and share our culture with theirs.

Since the 5 years of practical sport, I started with taekwondo, and over the years I decided to get involved in the Canarian struggle. Until about two years ago, that for work reasons I can not dedicate all the sacrifice that sport entails.

I would like to be elected Mr. Gay Pride Spain 2018 for two reasons; The first one is personal, as it would be a great reward for all the effort and dedication I have had to get to this great final. And secondly, I would like to be an example for all those people who, like me, at a certain moment have felt insecure about their qualities and abilities for fear of being rejected, and thus encourage them to fight and not give up, Do not doubt your abilities or qualities.

If something has Spain is that today is the country of reference where homosexuals enjoy greater social acceptance, without having to hide or be afraid of being rejected, exceeding day by day their goals and objectives, since almost 80% of the population recognizes and defends rights for equality and social acceptance.

My social objective would be focused on bulling, suffered by many children and adolescents in schools. All or almost all of us have suffered the typical insult for being "different" from the rest; But the big problem is in education, not only by the teachers of the educational centers, but also in the family environment, where we must educate that we are all equal and we must treat each other with respect.

But, nevertheless, it is no longer bulling that one suffers in educational centers, but also that which is received in the street, for not having a correct physique or not being liked by those who point us out, where one judges without knowing, without thinking what the consequence will be, in addition to the work there are still many people who are afraid to identify themselves for fear of ridicule, possible replicas, contempt, etc. That is why I believe and I think that this must end, I say #stopbulling, since we are all equal, we all have the same rights and we all have the duty to be as we want to be and be able to express ourselves freely, without having to be judged nor indicated, simply to be respected as any human being, regardless of race, sexual orientation or gender, because we are all the same.
xis

Postby bcdf1930 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:18 pm

HOT HOT HOT 8-> 8-> 8->
bcdf1930
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Anonymous:)
Date of Birth: 20 Nov 1984
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: IT professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, browsing Internet

Postby markita » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:49 am

I'm confused. I lost my panties after opening this thread. X(
markita
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1983
Profession: Beauty Pageant Expert
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Films, Pageantry & Literature

Postby jhunz23 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:27 am

mga sumasali sa mr.gay chuva, nagchuchuchakan kaya mga contestants 1o1 or orgies?
i believe so. temptations are all over the place!
galing no, may chance manalo ng price may side pleasures pa, with chance to play with international chukchuck..este competitions ... ibang level ang sharep!

no pun intended po.
jhunz23

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby Danieruw » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:15 am

Cáceres, Francisco Alvarado, won.

Danieruw
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2014
Profession: Geographer
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: classical singing, travel, music, fitness
Message: What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence

Return to Male Pageants