MISTER BRAZIL CNB 2018 IS SAMUEL COSTA

Image

Moderator: QUASAR

Forum rules
Discuss today's male beauty pageants & create threads dedicated to your favorite hunks!



  • 1

Re: MISTER BRAZIL CNB 2018 | AUG 10 | OFFICIAL THREAD

Postby Sarapiranha » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:20 pm

    

Image


User avatar
Sarapiranha
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 702
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:49 am
Location: São Paulo
Country: Brazil (br)
Reputation: 249
Date of Birth: 02 Feb 1990
Gender: Female
Profession: poota
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: pootaria
Message: fodam-se

  • 1

Re: MISTER BRAZIL CNB 2018 | AUG 10 | OFFICIAL THREAD

Postby kurtij » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:30 am

MISTER BRAZIL,,,,IF ONLY
Image

RIO DE JANEIRO
CLARA SOSA = THE MOST CLASSLESS, UGLIEST, BITCHIEST AND CHEAPEST BEAUTY QUEEN OF ALL TIME

MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL = CHEAPEST PAGEANT WITH FAKE GOLD-COATED TANSO CROWN, DESPERATE OWNER AND FANS
User avatar
kurtij
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 24404
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:36 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 13748
Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Architect
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

  • 1

Re: MISTER BRAZIL CNB 2018 | AUG 10 | OFFICIAL THREAD

Postby Pulchritude » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:00 pm

kurtij wrote:
MISTER BRAZIL,,,,IF ONLY
Image

RIO DE JANEIRO


:cry:

They always waste many gorgeous guys in this contest, and they rarely choose the most handsome guy.
This year, Espirito Santo and Rio de Janeiro should have been the top 2.
User avatar
Pulchritude
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 1540
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:01 pm
Country: Lebanon (lb)
Reputation: 785
Date of Birth: 26 Jan 1981
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Linguist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, networking...

  • 1

Re: MISTER BRAZIL CNB 2018 | AUG 10 | OFFICIAL THREAD

Postby kurtij » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:20 pm

Pulchritude wrote:
kurtij wrote:
MISTER BRAZIL,,,,IF ONLY
Image

RIO DE JANEIRO


:cry:

They always waste many gorgeous guys in this contest, and they rarely choose the most handsome guy.
This year, Espirito Santo and Rio de Janeiro should have been the top 2.


Yeah.
I can't forget 2013. A lot of them are better that Ilhas Do Delta De Jaqui.

They wasted Rio De Janeiro big time. He is very Prince like and has a very good body. Mister Brazil could've done better. The winner (in the pic above looks so old).
CLARA SOSA = THE MOST CLASSLESS, UGLIEST, BITCHIEST AND CHEAPEST BEAUTY QUEEN OF ALL TIME

MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL = CHEAPEST PAGEANT WITH FAKE GOLD-COATED TANSO CROWN, DESPERATE OWNER AND FANS
User avatar
kurtij
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 24404
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:36 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 13748
Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Architect
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

  • 0

Re: MISTER BRAZIL CNB 2018 | AUG 10 | OFFICIAL THREAD

Postby Pulchritude » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:13 am

kurtij wrote:
Pulchritude wrote:
kurtij wrote:
MISTER BRAZIL,,,,IF ONLY
Image

RIO DE JANEIRO


:cry:

They always waste many gorgeous guys in this contest, and they rarely choose the most handsome guy.
This year, Espirito Santo and Rio de Janeiro should have been the top 2.


Yeah.
I can't forget 2013. A lot of them are better that Ilhas Do Delta De Jaqui.

They wasted Rio De Janeiro big time. He is very Prince like and has a very good body. Mister Brazil could've done better. The winner (in the pic above looks so old).


Me too, I hated the 2013's results, there were at least 10 better choices than the eventual winner who failed to place at Mr World 2014, proving that he was the wrong choice...

I think Mr Rio de Janeiro can participate again and win. Remember, Gabrielle Vilela (from Rio de Janeiro too) managed to win Miss World Brazil after her 3rd try.
User avatar
Pulchritude
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 1540
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:01 pm
Country: Lebanon (lb)
Reputation: 785
Date of Birth: 26 Jan 1981
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Linguist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, networking...

  • 1

Re: MISTER BRAZIL CNB 2018 | AUG 10 | OFFICIAL THREAD

Postby kurtij » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:28 am

Pulchritude wrote:
kurtij wrote:
Pulchritude wrote:
kurtij wrote:
MISTER BRAZIL,,,,IF ONLY
Image

RIO DE JANEIRO


:cry:

They always waste many gorgeous guys in this contest, and they rarely choose the most handsome guy.
This year, Espirito Santo and Rio de Janeiro should have been the top 2.


Yeah.
I can't forget 2013. A lot of them are better that Ilhas Do Delta De Jaqui.

They wasted Rio De Janeiro big time. He is very Prince like and has a very good body. Mister Brazil could've done better. The winner (in the pic above looks so old).


Me too, I hated the 2013's results, there were at least 10 better choices than the eventual winner who failed to place at Mr World 2014, proving that he was the wrong choice...

I think Mr Rio de Janeiro can participate again and win. Remember, Gabrielle Vilela (from Rio de Janeiro too) managed to win Miss World Brazil after her 3rd try.


HE OVER

MINAS GERAIS
SANTA CATARINA
RONDONIA
ILHA DE FLORIANAPOLIS
ILHA DOS LOBOS
RIO GRANDE DO SUL
or even the very young PIAUI..i really just cannot, uggggghhhhh.

I HOPE HE (RIO DE JANEIRO ) COMES BACK, SUCH A WASTE FOR BRAZIL.
CLARA SOSA = THE MOST CLASSLESS, UGLIEST, BITCHIEST AND CHEAPEST BEAUTY QUEEN OF ALL TIME

MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL = CHEAPEST PAGEANT WITH FAKE GOLD-COATED TANSO CROWN, DESPERATE OWNER AND FANS
User avatar
kurtij
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 24404
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:36 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 13748
Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Architect
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

  • 1

Re: MISTER BRAZIL CNB 2018 | AUG 10 | OFFICIAL THREAD

Postby Sarapiranha » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:29 pm

Image
User avatar
Sarapiranha
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 702
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:49 am
Location: São Paulo
Country: Brazil (br)
Reputation: 249
Date of Birth: 02 Feb 1990
Gender: Female
Profession: poota
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: pootaria
Message: fodam-se

  • 1

Re: MISTER BRAZIL CNB 2018 | AUG 10 | OFFICIAL THREAD

Postby Sarapiranha » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:40 pm

Image
SAMUEL COSTA - São Paulo - WINNER - will represent Brazil in Mister Supranational 2018
DANTHY MEIRELES - Santa Catarina - 1o. RUNNER-UP - will represent Brazil at Mister International 2019
RODOLFO DONNA - Espírito Santo - 2o. RUNNER-UP - will represent Brazil at Mister Global 2019
GIL RAUPP - Litoral Sul - 2o. RUNNER-UP - will represent Brasil at Manhunt International 2018
User avatar
Sarapiranha
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 702
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:49 am
Location: São Paulo
Country: Brazil (br)
Reputation: 249
Date of Birth: 02 Feb 1990
Gender: Female
Profession: poota
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: pootaria
Message: fodam-se

Previous

Return to Male Pageants

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cecill and 10121 guests

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology