MANHUNT INTERNATIONAL 2017 PREDICTION LIST

Moderator: QUASAR

Forum rules
Discuss today's male beauty pageants & create threads dedicated to your favorite hunks!

MANHUNT INTERNATIONAL 2017 PREDICTION LIST

Postby Nabak » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:44 am

After the coverage fiasco of last year's edition. On 2017 the organization is repairing their mistakes and trying to keep up with the level that newer male pageants are bringing.
They've been showing us also thanks to Missosology lots of pics and videos allowing us to really get know the contestants from this year. They might even gives a more decent live stream of the final than last year. We'll see but for now here comes my list of favorites:

TOP CONTENDERS:

It's clear to me that Lebanon has usually the best candidates and Gaetan has a great attitude and contagious personality that matches his looks. I wish his body has more tight, but he knows how to pose and make the best of it. While his biggest competition Mr Philippines has a great body, face and is quite confident, everything you can expect from a Filipino's best. It's a close call for the judges. Philippines second win or finally a well deserved first win for Lebanon.

STRONG CONTENDERS:

Australia extensive experience as a model is really working on his favor. Great body, walk, poise. He might reach the Top 5, while Brazil friendly vibe and truthful smile may help. Last year representative looked quite similar and placed 4th Runner Up. Malaysia great stage presence and approachable vibe can really charm the judges. Mr Singapore have one of the best bodies of the competition and for Manhunt International is quite important. He exudes confidence. Mr. Sweden might be a little short but he's also very confident on stage, but i doubt there's a back to back situation happening. While Mr. Puerto Rico's smile brights up his face and with the best walk of this edition, He could really secure a place on the top.

POSSIBLE PLACERS:

Guam has a very sweet face and body, plus he's very charismatic. Poland may not have a great body but it's one of the best faces this year. He knows how to smize and work his weaknesses. In the other hand South Africa even though he's not the best face, his sex appeal and ripped body makes him stand out. Malta is very good looking but i felt him a little insecure in the preliminaries. Hopefully that would be enough to place. Bulgaria has lots of charisma and looks very approachable. Vietnam with his pageant experience, walk and fit body can give that extra push in order to place. His poses are awkward sometimes though. Sri Lanka has been a surprise for me, He is very confident, has a great body and walk. He may be a Top 10 contender. Thailand elegance and poise can get the attention from judges. He has that just handsome look this pageant loves.

Nabak
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 22 Apr 1982
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Pageants Adviser
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Return to Male Pageants