MISTER GLOBAL 2017 - PreArrival LeaderBoard / Alvin Sebetero

Moderator: QUASAR

Forum rules
Discuss today's male beauty pageants & create threads dedicated to your favorite hunks!

MISTER GLOBAL 2017 - PreArrival LeaderBoard / Alvin Sebetero

Postby AlvinSebetero » Thu May 04, 2017 1:48 pm

MISTER GLOBAL 2017
PRE-ARRIVAL LEADERBOARD
by: ALVIN SEBETERO
==================================
Welcome to my pre-arrival picks for the Mister Global 2017 competition. In less than a week from now, the competition will begin in search for CZECH REPUBLIC's Tomas Martinka's successor.
More than 30 contenders from different parts of the globe is competing for the title. I have selected my Top 10 favorites + 5 dark horses who could potentially do well. Everything is just based on what I have seen prior the competition so we could expect a little shake up once they all arive in Thailand (host country).
Now, let's have our trip across the globe and talk about my Top 10 favorites.
=================================

1. CHILE's Fabian Vera
This is the second time for Chile to compete. The first one was in 2015 with Cristobal Alvarez, who finished in the Top 13. This year, Fabian could easily become a huge frontrunner and can even take home the crown. He looks young and obviously very handsome. His body is amazing and he appears to me like he could also be a potential favorite among fans. We can just hope that he'll come to the competition well prepared and ready to slay.
2. INDONESIA's Reynaldi Rifaldo
Indonesia is not successful when it comes to sending contestants in Mister Global. They competed three times and placed only once in 2014. They missed getting a placement in 2015 and 2016 --- in my opinion, because of wrong selection of contender.
This year, well, I could be very biased but I am in love with Reynaldi Rifaldo since Putera Indonesia and I am so ecstatic that he won and will be competing in Mister Global. I have full trust in Indonesian team when it comes to handling male contestants because they have good track record in other male pageants so I am certainly wishing that Reynaldi will be trained and handled very well. He got one of the most beautiful faces this year, the body is good --- although I would love to see some more work and improvement. If I am correct, which I hope I would be, Reynaldi will give Indonesia's highest placement in Mister Global this year.
3. BRAZIL's Pedro Gicca
Brazil has been in the competition in 2015 and 2016 where they both finished 3rd runner-up for both years. This is actually a very good track record but since it is Brazil, is that even a surprise?
Pedro Gicca is another favorite of mine during the Mister Brasil pageant and I am glad that he was given the chance to compete internationally. Pedro is the kind of contender who is ready to compete anytime. He is well prepared, beautiful face, beautiful body, strong sash and obviously always coming to the competition well-prepared. Top 5 again? No question!
4. VIETNAM's Thuan Nguyen
Vietnam won the title in 2015, a 3rd runner-up in 2014 but a non-placement last year. This year, Thuan looks very interesting to me. He got the looks that usually do well in this kind of pageant. Plus, I also love his modelling works which shows a huge potential that he can really do well. I want to see more of him once the competition starts.
5. THAILAND's Nontakorn Amput
Thailand has 100% placement rate in Mister Global pageant. Not because they own the pageant but because they send strong contenders and again, I will always say this, Thawatchai Jaikhan should have won last year. It broke my heart to see him as 1st runnerup.
Now, Nontakorn was a complete surprise to me. I am not a fan of his beauty and thought that he is a disappointment, but after watching the Mister Global Thailand 2017 on youtube and seeing more of him, I can see why he won. He is very confident, great body, face is okay-ish for me but he knows how to handle himself on stage. He gives me that unexplainable likeability that I just cant simply ignore him. He surely deserves a placement this year.
6. TAJIKISTAN's Azizdzhon Mirzoev
Tajikistan will debut this year in Mister Global pageant. This one is a mystery to me because I have only seen a little of him and read a few about him but he actually have the looks.
I actually want to place him in the Top 5 but 6th place is good for now and I want to decide properly once the competition begins. But for now, he looks competitive.
7. ENGLAND's Chris Bramell
England will also debut in this edition of Mister Global. I am actually quite unhappy that Chris Bramell is representing because I am not a big fan of him but I know that he is damn good.
He is a great speaker, he is good in presenting himself and he actually make me nervous that he could win this pageant -- which is something that I don't want to see. But nonetheless, in an unbiased view, he will definitely place and could even finish in the Top 5 or win. We have a strong contender right here.
8. SPAIN's Daniel Sampedro
Spain debuted last year and finished as 2nd runnerup. This year, I still believe Daniel could continue the placement for Spain. I still think he could look better with shorter hair but the long hair is acceptable for me which gives him a unique look in this competition.
Spain has also good track records in male pageants so expect a good fight from Spain this year.
9. UNITED STATES's Sessle Sarpy
USA competed twice already. In 2014, the didn't place and last year they placed in the Top 16 with Leaon Gordon, whom I think deserved a much higher placement.
This year, they have sent another sweet chocolate Sessle Sarpy. I love the personality of this guy. He seems very fun and outgoing. But aside from that, he got good body and he looks handsome too. I think getting a placement would be an easy work for him.
10. SOUTH AFRICA's Gerrie Havenga
Another debuting country this year is South Africa.
I am quite intrigues with Gerrie because based on how he looks, he seems very formal, very gentleman. But I was quite surprised when I saw some swimwear photos of him which I would say --- out of this world and unexpected. Having said that, I would love to see what he can offer and how he performs in the pageant but for now, 10th place is good enough.
I also have five dark horses whom I think could do well depending on how prepared and competitive they are when they arrive in Thailand. They are CANADA, CZECH REPUBLIC, MYANMAR, PHILIPPINES and SINGAPORE.
#MISTERGLOBAL2017 #MISTERGLOBAL
#LEADERBOARD #ALVINSEBETERO

AlvinSebetero
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin
Date of Birth: 29 Feb 1920
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Pageant Vlogger
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Eating
Message: ''NEVER ARGUE WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS A FAKE ACCOUNT''

Re: MISTER GLOBAL 2017 - PreArrival LeaderBoard / Alvin Sebe

Postby bcdf1930 » Sun May 07, 2017 7:28 am

PICS?
bcdf1930
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Anonymous:)
Date of Birth: 20 Nov 1984
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: IT professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, browsing Internet

Return to Male Pageants