MR.INTERNATIONAL (early predictions )

Moderator: QUASAR

Forum rules
Discuss today's male beauty pageants & create threads dedicated to your favorite hunks!

MR.INTERNATIONAL (early predictions )

Postby RoniDCRoyalty » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:35 pm

greetings everyone! hope you all enjoyed the miss universe pageant which was full of shockers but in the end an early favorite took the crown for the nation of France ;making her the 2nd woman from her country to win the coveted title of miss universe . Now we are ready to move on to the Mr. International competition .
After viewing photos and videos online posted by mr. International facebook page as well as Missosology pageant expert and administrator Pawee, I feel i am ready to make some early predictions

I'd first like to start with 2 candidates who are some what plain yet they seem like really nice guys who may be in the running for mr congeniality .
Russia and Nepal Image Image
the main photos here are not to bad but in other photos they fade in comparison to the rest of the competition. Three other competitors who for me have unconventional yet appealing looks may be considered to be as we say in the USA "funny Looking" meaning something is a bit odd, never the less they also seem like nice guys whom i wish the best of luck . they are Belgium , Sri lanka and Cambodia
Image Image Image

some who i feel are bubbling up and could be dark horses are El Salvador, Spain, Netherlands, and Venezuela Image Image Image Image

NOW ON TO THE STRONG CONTESTANTS ... these guys are for me the top contenders in the bunch. They include China , Hong Kong , Vietnam, Philippines, Korea, Japan, Thailand, USA, Poland, and australia Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image

so that is how i see it so far BUT the absolute FRONTRUNNERS in this years competition are in my humble opinion none other than INDIA, LEBANON , AND PUERTO RICO Image Image Image Image
please forgive my mistake another FRONTRUNNERwho i mindlessly forgot to mention ( lack of sleep is to blame ) is the very photogenic and charismatic Mr. LATVIA who i hear is intelligent as well Image Image ImageImage Image
So what do you think ? please feel free to comment . i do so enjoy the feed back and conversation. blessings upon al the contestants . God bless you all :">

Last edited by RoniDCRoyalty on Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
RoniDCRoyalty
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Roni
Date of Birth: 16 Nov 1979
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Teacher
Hobbies/Interests: the bible,the arts,fashion,politics, history.

Re: MR.INTERNATIONAL (early predictions )

Postby chinchansoo » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:13 am

>=p >=p >=p Mr Latvia >=p >=p >=p Yummy, Chozz :!! :!!
chinchansoo
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Chin Chan Soo Paweekhan
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1985
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Director
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: You are soo China

Postby Danieruw » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:08 am

RoniDCRoyalty wrote:

some who i feel are bubbling up and could be dark horses are El Salvador, Spain, Netherlands, and Venezuela Image

He's not Netherlands. He is Czech Republic.

Danieruw
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2014
Profession: Geographer
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: classical singing, travel, music, fitness
Message: What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence

Postby ab2 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:45 am

Great predictions buddy! Latvia is not my cup of tea, but I cannot deny that he is smart and everyone seems to like him.
My top 2 is still Lebanon and Netherlands. When I picture Mister International, the successor to Pedro Mendes, only these two popped up in my head.

-Yes, you are my only one Sergey Lazarev!-
[youtube]gHgxi57Um0w[/youtube]
ab2

Real Life Name/Nick: anthony
Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1997
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants and Eurovision!!!

Postby RoniDCRoyalty » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:03 am

Danieruw wrote:
RoniDCRoyalty wrote:

some who i feel are bubbling up and could be dark horses are El Salvador, Spain, Netherlands, and Venezuela Image

He's not Netherlands. He is Czech Republic.

~X( ugh ..my mistake . so sorry ... i had such a hard time with the difference in Puerto rico and india. i was sure id posted 2 picks of the same person but it seems as tho it is correct but they just look so much a like.. also i saw the same thing with korea and japan.. they looked almost like twins .. it was weird...thanks for your help :=p ...now i cant figure out if i meant to say check republic or if Netherlands was really the one i was thinking of ...i think its the right photo but i said worng country .ill do some searching and maybe make some changes.. thanks again :">
... ok so yeah i checked and i toally meant to put the Netherlands and not chech republic.. i'll change the photos now.. i think i just remembered him having a big tattoo on his shoulder so when i saw chech republic i was thinking it was him
RoniDCRoyalty

Real Life Name/Nick: Roni
Date of Birth: 16 Nov 1979
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Teacher
Hobbies/Interests: the bible,the arts,fashion,politics, history.

Postby chapfallen » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:06 pm

I said this before in the Road to Mister International thread. There are a lot of guys who are facially stronger or have better physique, but Netherlands just gives out that Mister International vibe. First time i saw his pics when he arrived in Thailand, I said to myself that he is Mister International. He is just distinctly handsome - which is their tagline. Mister International usually doesn't crown the most handsome or the candidate that has the best body, but the one with that complete humble and manly vibe.

Personally though, Australia is my bet to win!
MissUniverseMissWorldMissEarthMissInternationalMissSupranational
MisterInternationalMisterWorldManhuntInternationalMisterGlobalMisterSupranational
chapfallen
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 14 Dec 1989
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Male Pageants

Return to Male Pageants