CONTROVERSY: ISSA JANDA RESIGNS AS MR. UNITED CONTINENTS PH!

Moderator: QUASAR

Forum rules
Discuss today's male beauty pageants & create threads dedicated to your favorite hunks!

CONTROVERSY: ISSA JANDA RESIGNS AS MR. UNITED CONTINENTS PH!

Postby qwerty1234 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:49 pm

MISTER UNITED CONTINENTS PHILIPPINES 2016 ISSA JANDA RESIGNS!

A repost from MISTER UNITED CONTINENTS PHILIPPINES 2016 ISSA JANDA:

It’s really a sad story because I decided personally to resign with the permission of my handler, because I can no longer feel that I am the official representative of the Philippines. I was not even updated of what is going on wherein in the first place they know I’m from Bicol. Even though I visit the facebook page of MUC I don’t see any initiative of preparations and promotion coming from them that I am competing. And the most hurting part when I found out that I was blocked on facebook, I can’t contact the person that should give me an information about the competition. Honestly, it’s really so sad to say that we are really prepared for this competition from the National Costume up to several pairs of toxidos, we spent money coming from our own pockets out of our savings from my previous pageant in Bicol. From day 1 up to now I haven’t get even a single centavo being the Mister United Continents Philippines winner ( from the time of pres. Presentation and from going back and forth from the events and activities up to now) everything coming from our own personal money. For me money matters is not the issue, all i want is to feel that i am really their soul Philippine representative. Just this morning I posted my resignation to the FB page of MUC but then i was inform that it is not proper to put it there, sorry for that but instead i sent the letter to the email of bluecircle and then i forgot to put my signature so i sent another letter again with my signature. So i hope that they have received my resignation letter. My handler decided not to give comments anymore because even he himself was not informed of what to do or what to prepare for the said competition so I think the word “respect” should not be the issue here. Much to my desire to represent my country, I can no longer do that. Maybe God has another plan from me.
Thank you God bless!

Don’t doubt it. Just shout it. Mabuhay.
qwerty1234
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: prince
Date of Birth: 13 Sep 1990
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: studying

Re: CONTROVERSY: ISSA JANDA RESIGNS AS MR. UNITED CONTINENTS

Postby prince_kyle » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:28 pm

hala bat ganyan? kawawa naman sya kung totoo to. kakasad.

#:-S
http://angbuhaysaearth.blogspot.com/
prince_kyle
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Date of Birth: 16 Apr 1980
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: PC Games & Reading
Message: Kahit gaanu kalalim ang tubig hanggang dibdib lang ng duck!

Postby SatiaGraja » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:55 pm

may invention na super helpful: telephone.
bakit hindi niya kinausap na personal imbes sa facebook.

kung ginawa niya 'to (tawagan ang kinauukulan) at walang ginawa talaga ang mga taga-MUCPhil..eh tama naman siyang mag-resign dahilan sa walang suporta, communication, at walang respeto sa kaniyang pagka-panalo.
SatiaGraja
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: estefania
Date of Birth: 01 Mar 1983
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: smile apprentice
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: learning how to smile with feeling

Postby ladygodiva » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:57 pm

Yes totoo yan. From day 1 ng National pageant walang free food hanggang matapos ang pageant. Super cheap pageant. walang accommodation. Kawawa ang mga candidate na galing province pinapunta cila at their own expense. Ang prizes puro kadramahan lang yan.
ladygodiva
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Auditor
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: singing,dancing

Postby amigofernandojose » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:52 pm

[color=#000080]sya pa naman ang SOUL representative ng Philippines sayang ang gastos nya sa mga TOXIDOS, i haven't GET any centavo pa mandin 8-} 8-} [/color
Last edited by amigofernandojose on Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
I will never be a basher but I'm always a firm defender.
amigofernandojose
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 01 Feb 1980
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Educator
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, laws
Message: I will never be a basher but I'm always a firm defender.

Postby wiltz13 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:56 pm

Urghh not again, this was the same issue last year of some of the winners who stepped down! Good thing I decided not to follow this pageant this year, it's a phony pageant! totally unacceptable! tsk tsk! [-X [-X [-X
THE 50 MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN BEAUTY PAGEANTS FOR 2019
[youtube]QtMelpGpA3A[/youtube]

THE 50 HOTTEST MEN IN PAGEANTS FOR 2019
[youtube]Gm9StyiCTPc[/youtube]
wiltz13

Real Life Name/Nick: D'Pageant Buff
Date of Birth: 13 Jun 1986
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Beauty Pageant Analyst <<<
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: pageants

Postby I Am A Woman REALLY! » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:41 pm

Is this the Philippine counterpart of that scam Asia Pacific "Supertalent" pageant? =O/
I Am A Woman REALLY!

Real Life Name/Nick: Lady Voy
Date of Birth: 01 Oct 1991
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Sashaying down the street

Postby bahe » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:46 am

isumbong kay duterte ang mga dugyot na organizers nito at lagyan ng sili sa mga mabahong wasak na pwet ng mga organizers :=p
bahe

Real Life Name/Nick: buras
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1972
Profession: diver
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: food and sleep

Postby guystuff21 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:41 am

What? Another issue again just like last year? How can they just ignore their Philippine representative like that? This is just sad. Even the winner of the international competition last year Kamel Raad from Lebanon got the same issue when he didn't get paid 50 percent of the winnings initially that was I think stipulated on the contract. Pageants like this one should die immediately. Why conduct a pageant if you don't have a budget for it? Poor Issa
guystuff21
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Prince
Date of Birth: 02 Jan 1988
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Playing guitar

Postby Angela » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:29 am

There are two sides to every story, and we're only hearing Issa's story. I saw his FB posting and I have to say it was unprofessional and tacky of him to post his grievance on social media without speaking first with the MUCP organizers.

This is what the organizer Meleen Miranda posted on her FB wall:

"This is the conversation we had with one of Issa Janda's friend and confidant who helped him in his journey as the representative for MUC.
Last night he said that Issa is travelling to Manila already and arriving at 6am. He asked me where the hotel is and I replied. He told me that the handler is going with Issa. I answered this where will he stay? You see in an international competition handlers and chaperones are not allowed. If you want to come you pay. You can ask the other organizers . He said okay. Then after this morning he told me Issa is not travelling. I said okay no need to force someone if he doesnt want to compete. He wanted me to talk to Issa and I said why would I? He has decided not to compete so be it. And even when I used to text him regarding MUC he would always say i will ask my handler and another person. I respected that. But after that I said to myself I will not ask you again.

I told this person this morning if he wont compete i will dethrone him. He then said he will abdicate. I then said if i wont get the resignation letter within the day I will issue the dethronement. Yes he did follow that and posted the resignation letter. If you were in your right mind and a professional one you will send it through our email and sign it to make it formal.
If I was a bad person I could have dethroned him right away but I still chose him to resign and the person I talked to regarding what I am saying now can attest to all these. I have our conversations but no need to screenshot and post. He himself is saddened by the decision of Issa. Again I respect his decision and I wish him well....."

You be the judge.
Angela

Real Life Name/Nick: Angela
Profession: Graphics Designer
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: dancing, pageants, reading, surfing Internet

Postby formlessdiva » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:38 am

No wonder why some of the National Finalist did not show up on this Pageant!

There's something really fishy goin' on with the ORG!
formlessdiva
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Location: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Real Life Name/Nick: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1991
Profession: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Pageanaticz » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:13 am

Angela wrote:There are two sides to every story, and we're only hearing Issa's story. I saw his FB posting and I have to say it was unprofessional and tacky of him to post his grievance on social media without speaking first with the MUCP organizers.

"This is the conversation we had with one of Issa Janda's friend and confidant who helped him in his journey as the representative for MUC.
Last night he said that Issa is travelling to Manila already and arriving at 6am. He asked me where the hotel is and I replied. He told me that the handler is going with Issa. I answered this where will he stay? You see in an international competition handlers and chaperones are not allowed. If you want to come you pay. You can ask the other organizers . He said okay. Then after this morning he told me Issa is not travelling. I said okay no need to force someone if he doesnt want to compete. He wanted me to talk to Issa and I said why would I? He has decided not to compete so be it. And even when I used to text him regarding MUC he would always say i will ask my handler and another person. I respected that. But after that I said to myself I will not ask you again.

I told this person this morning if he wont compete i will dethrone him. He then said he will abdicate. I then said if i wont get the resignation letter within the day I will issue the dethronement. Yes he did follow that and posted the resignation letter. If you were in your right mind and a professional one you will send it through our email and sign it to make it formal.
If I was a bad person I could have dethroned him right away but I still chose him to resign and the person I talked to regarding what I am saying now can attest to all these. I have our conversations but no need to screenshot and post. He himself is saddened by the decision of Issa. Again I respect his decision and I wish him well....."

You be the judge.

The question is, did the MUC give what is due to him as the winner of this pageant? Maybe he was expecting for his prize before he competes...
Pageanaticz

Real Life Name/Nick: Jay
Date of Birth: 15 Feb 1984
Profession: Consumer Relations Officer
Hobbies/Interests: Everything

Postby SuperGanda4ever » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:45 am

This pageant no matter how I look at it is so CHEAP! The nerve to even make a comment against Issa. With what happened last year one would think that they would be more careful now and prioritize the winner. But no, the same thing happened as last year and they have a freakin' alibi. I am so flabbergasted and disappointed. The winner wants his prize and never got it. He is spending his own money on the things that he needs for the pageant and the organization never even shelled out a cent. Issa should have been accorded what was due him. I support him for resigning. Pageants such as this one should never be able to recruit anymore. What a huge rip off!
SuperGanda4ever

Real Life Name/Nick: Diosa Ng Kagandahan
Profession: Photograher
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants

Postby lutosfeet » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:55 am

isumbong na to kay digong :%)) :%))
lutosfeet

Date of Birth: 04 Mar 1987
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Rocker
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: pageant and writing

Postby prince_kyle » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:53 am

Angela wrote:There are two sides to every story, and we're only hearing Issa's story. I saw his FB posting and I have to say it was unprofessional and tacky of him to post his grievance on social media without speaking first with the MUCP organizers.

You be the judge.

That same day dethronement agad? Bakit di mabigyan ng enaf time para makapag submit ng resignation (like 2 days). Kaya siempre ayun nangarag ang lolo nyo di naayos ang letter. At bakit nung gusto sha kausapin nung tao, ayaw niya? Reading his post, i sensed na talagang napabayaan sha, being a WINNER at that. Kung ganyan ng ganyan dapat wag ng mag pa-pageant. Kawawa lang yung mga sumasali, sa halip na matuwa ka at nanalo yun pala parusa pag nag title. Mode of communication, TEXT, bakit di matawagan? Sabi pa kung bad person sha idedethrone nya right away, oh eh di ba tinakot na nila yung tao na pag di nagsubmit ng resignation within the day i-dedethrone nga, anong kina good person nya dun. Utang na loob, WINNER sha at dapat lang deserved nya na tratuhin shang WINNER talaga.

Opinyon lang, kakaawa naman kasi sha.

http://angbuhaysaearth.blogspot.com/
prince_kyle

Date of Birth: 16 Apr 1980
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Hobbies/Interests: PC Games & Reading
Message: Kahit gaanu kalalim ang tubig hanggang dibdib lang ng duck!

Postby Angela » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:17 am

I also heard that Issa REFUSED to sign the contract with MUCP, and one of the clauses include that he should be following MUCP's orders regarding his preparations and position, and not his handlers. His handlers do not have any business interfering with MUCP's regulations. All of the contestants had to read, understand and sign the contract, but Issa did not. Anong bang klaseng kandidato ang sasali sa kontest pero ayaw naman magpirma ng kontrato? Mukha naman siyang pasaway.
Angela

Real Life Name/Nick: Angela
Profession: Graphics Designer
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: dancing, pageants, reading, surfing Internet

Postby kurtij » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:12 am

AN UKAY-UKAY PAGEANT

NEXT!
kurtij

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby Oscillate » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:31 am

I would like to believe that there are two sides in the story.

However, the reputation of this pageant is reeking with suspicions and controversies. Lakas maka Miss Gwand Mama. charot.
Last edited by Oscillate on Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oscillate

Date of Birth: 14 Mar 1980
Profession: Vet Tech
Hobbies/Interests: dogs, cats, horses

Postby Mariana Erwin » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:14 am

I'm so thankful I don't even care about this pageant. I'm not a fan of him, but the fact that the organization did not help him makes me feel like that there's a disgusting motive that all these national pageants under the ''Mister United Continent'' circuit of pageants carry.
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: ***********
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby Mariana Erwin » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:16 am

prince_kyle wrote:

You be the judge.

That same day dethronement agad? Bakit di mabigyan ng enaf time para makapag submit ng resignation (like 2 days). Kaya siempre ayun nangarag ang lolo nyo di naayos ang letter. At bakit nung gusto sha kausapin nung tao, ayaw niya? Reading his post, i sensed na talagang napabayaan sha, being a WINNER at that. Kung ganyan ng ganyan dapat wag ng mag pa-pageant. Kawawa lang yung mga sumasali, sa halip na matuwa ka at nanalo yun pala parusa pag nag title. Mode of communication, TEXT, bakit di matawagan? Sabi pa kung bad person sha idedethrone nya right away, oh eh di ba tinakot na nila yung tao na pag di nagsubmit ng resignation within the day i-dedethrone nga, anong kina good person nya dun. Utang na loob, WINNER sha at dapat lang deserved nya na tratuhin shang WINNER talaga.

Opinyon lang, kakaawa naman kasi sha.

This is another typical case of the organization-stepping-onto-the-shoes-of-a-fan. This time, they don't like the winner, and they decide to treat him badly because of their dislike towards him. Such a thing is unacceptable even in the female pageant world.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

Mariana Erwin

Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby Mariana Erwin » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:19 am

Angela wrote:I also heard that Issa REFUSED to sign the contract with MUCP, and one of the clauses include that he should be following MUCP's orders regarding his preparations and position, and not his handlers. His handlers do not have any business interfering with MUCP's regulations. All of the contestants had to read, understand and sign the contract, but Issa did not. Anong bang klaseng kandidato ang sasali sa kontest pero ayaw naman magpirma ng kontrato? Mukha naman siyang pasaway.
That organization is f***ed up. The organization thinks that they can just be his handler when in reality, they still need his handlers because they will help him prepare. If they are going to disregard his handlers, they should just close their organization because they just think that the handlers are useless when in fact they can help them too. @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-)

Mariana Erwin

Postby Mariana Erwin » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:19 am

SuperGanda4ever wrote:This pageant no matter how I look at it is so CHEAP! The nerve to even make a comment against Issa. With what happened last year one would think that they would be more careful now and prioritize the winner. But no, the same thing happened as last year and they have a freakin' alibi. I am so flabbergasted and disappointed. The winner wants his prize and never got it. He is spending his own money on the things that he needs for the pageant and the organization never even shelled out a cent. Issa should have been accorded what was due him. I support him for resigning. Pageants such as this one should never be able to recruit anymore. What a huge rip off!
True...I didn't even care about this pageant =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) And I'm so thankful I never did :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz

Mariana Erwin

Return to Male Pageants