MISS EARTH USA and CAROUSEL SPLIT UP

Re: MISS EARTH USA and CAROUSEL SPLIT UP

Postby msangela » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:29 pm

sharronstoned wrote:
Prettyunicorn wrote:The gorgeous miss USA girls will not step foot on Wilmers corrupt stage. Miss United States was rigged and World America was a joke. The competitive women who know the pageant world will stay far away. I know this because I live here and know girls.
This new company are thieves and could care less about the earth pageants mission statement.

Pretty sure one of the new directors is posting on this forum.......cough cough.....hope you're proud to be associated with some of the biggest snakes in american pageantry.

This is scary.

I agree, one of the new directors is posting on this forum. So sad. Why spend your time policing this forum. You have work to do sweetie!

msangela
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 11 Nov 1957
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Public Relations
Hobbies/Interests: Actors, entertainment industry

Postby Handsama » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:40 am

msangela wrote:
sharronstoned wrote:
Prettyunicorn wrote:The gorgeous miss USA girls will not step foot on Wilmers corrupt stage. Miss United States was rigged and World America was a joke. The competitive women who know the pageant world will stay far away. I know this because I live here and know girls.
This new company are thieves and could care less about the earth pageants mission statement.

Pretty sure one of the new directors is posting on this forum.......cough cough.....hope you're proud to be associated with some of the biggest snakes in american pageantry.

This is scary.

I agree, one of the new directors is posting on this forum. So sad. Why spend your time policing this forum. You have work to do sweetie!

I find it welcome if one of the new directors is indeed posting here. Evan posted on another thread last year when the rumor of a possible change of directorship started circulating. Many fans were unhappy then with the direction of Miss Earth United States but Evan managed to address some of the concerns.

So I welcome any posts from the new org. Perhaps they can clarify some of the issues raised against them. And I would love to have some insight into the goings on in this year's pageant. :-D
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby Johnny Bravo, Jr. » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:03 am

I really hope Miss Earth in United States will reach new heights. I am having quite a high expectation for the media tour being cooked for Angelia with Jamie (that's correct, right Irie)? And for some of the not-so-great hearsays about the new ND, I think I just have to see it for myself.
Miss Earth is Miss Earth. Nothing can beat that. Deal with it.
Johnny Bravo, Jr.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: JB
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1989
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: This is personal, so no.
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: This is personal, so no.

Postby Handsama » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:39 am

Johnny Bravo, Jr. wrote:I really hope Miss Earth in United States will reach new heights. I am having quite a high expectation for the media tour being cooked for Angelia with Jamie (that's correct, right Irie)? And for some of the not-so-great hearsays about the new ND, I think I just have to see it for myself.

To begin with, the new org is doing state castings so that's an excellent move. It's about time that all 50 states plus D.C are represented. Can't wait to see what they come up with for their inaugural edition. :=p
Handsama

Postby Johnny Bravo, Jr. » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:07 pm

Handsama wrote:
Johnny Bravo, Jr. wrote:I really hope Miss Earth in United States will reach new heights. I am having quite a high expectation for the media tour being cooked for Angelia with Jamie (that's correct, right Irie)? And for some of the not-so-great hearsays about the new ND, I think I just have to see it for myself.

To begin with, the new org is doing state castings so that's an excellent move. It's about time that all 50 states plus D.C are represented. Can't wait to see what they come up with for their inaugural edition. :=p

When will Canada be like the US? I don't have anything to share. Lol.
Johnny Bravo, Jr.

Postby pageantlover4ever » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:19 pm

Update from American boards.
Subject: Miss Earth United States

Author:
Not a Sheep
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: 18:59:12 01/17/16 Sun
Will Miss Earth United States be a repeat of Miss World America? Teresa Scanlan (former Miss America) entered the pageant at-large 1 month prior to the national competition. Laura Clark and Chris Wilmer had knowledge of her being pregnant. Maybe former Miss World America Elizabeth Safrit will come in at-large to Miss Earth United States AFTER all the other contestants have paid their money??

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
There is also now a new pageant this year called Ms US World.Im not sure what pageant it goes with but it looks brand new and I like the banners. (NT) -- thats all I know about it. Maybe they are related somehow?, 20:15:39 01/17/16 Sun
I think it should be "after some paid their money" because they will let some compete for little to no money, just to get 50 girls. (NT) -- No thanks I will go elsewhere, 21:23:24 01/17/16 Sun
Wait they knew Teresa was prego???? Than why did she compete??? (NT) -- Emmey, 21:47:57 01/17/16 Sun
What?! This is news to me too. (NT) -- ., 09:26:58 01/18/16 Mon
She is now 6 months pregnant. Pageant happened July 3rd. There is wry little chance she knew she was pregnant. She either was couple days or not even pregnant at the time of the pageant. -- Cammie, 12:31:32 01/21/16 Thu
I think its a stretch to say that they knew she was pregnant when she probably didnt even know she was pregnant. I HIGHLY doubt she would have gone ahead and competed knowing the fall out that would have happened if she had of won and then it came to light. I dont like the idea of these 2 having the directorship but lets keep things factual and not speculative. Plus, everyone is competing at large this year, there are no preliminaries and all the directors that were with Evan, to the best of my knowledge have declined to be involved with the new directors. (NT) -- Christi, 22:49:37 01/17/16 Sun
Laura Clark told a friend of mine that she told them that should she win on paper they would have to crown someone else because she was pregnant. Laura is a snake so I totally believe it! (NT) -- Totally Possible, 00:48:51 01/18/16 Mon
Something tells me she's going to get a new a**hole ripped by the 20 titleholders who she decrowned:. Hopefully some of them win their titles back. She's a monster, she should have just honored the states who were crowned. (NT) -- SuspiciousSally, 08:27:47 01/18/16 Mon
In all fairness, let me set the record straight. I was one of the 22 decrowned titleholders. I was notified personally by Evan and was given a full refund immediately. He informed us if we wish to compete for Earth, we would have to go through the new directors. He did say did say they asked to just transfer all of us over to them(I bet they did. All the money and numbers without having to do any of the work) but because of the issues with United States & World, he could not support that. He told us to contact them, ask around and decide what we wanted to do. And he would support that decision. I did my homework and did ask around and WILL NOT compete with them. And do not want to be associated with the new directors. (NT) -- Former Earth Girl, 11:33:04 01/18/16 Mon
I think they should at least honor the price the orginal director had for competing....$625 for the orginal girls Evan had. It's not fair they have to pay more now to have their titles back. They already pissed off last years World girls and now they pissed off the Earth girls. I feel bad for Evans titleholders. Glad he is staying strong. I believe the new program will burn after a year and Evan will get it back. (NT) -- I did world America last year...,.was going to sign up for Earth....but not now. Not going through that again., 16:28:13 01/18/16 Mon
I am so sad but this post is true! Evan said he would support us but I decided not to compete there because I know I won't have a fair shot at the title. I also agree had we decided to stay they should allow the same rate so that's what I asked for and they were going to do it! I knew some others asked and were told no so I guess they thought they better start allowing us to only pay Evans rate well that just proved to me people will be paying different rates. They are not a good bunch of people and I certainly don't think they care about our environment. I won't allow myself to be victim to this! (NT) -- Thanks but no thanks!, 17:28:20 01/18/16 Mon
I was sent a message over the weekend from Evan. They are doing a Miss United Continents US pageant along with the Teens. Jr. Teens, PreTeens Ms and Mrs. divisions. Winner will go to Ecuador and the entry fee is only $495.00. (NT) -- I am so happy! Earth Girl 2, 18:56:50 01/18/16 Mon
Ecuador is a beautiful country with beautiful people! You will love it if you win the US title! (NT) -- Welcome to Ecuador, 19:14:20 01/18/16 Mon
Isn't the Miss United Continents, Gaspar's pageant? It was US Intercontinental, but then he changed to Continents, correct? (NT) -- latestart, 04:04:34 01/19/16 Tue
No Miss United Continents US has been part of the Evan's pageants since 2013. He sent Kelly Saks, Channelle Chacon and Laura Reyes. Gaspar is trying to still the name. He tried to trademark Miss United Continents but was denied so he changed the name to Miss Continents. He updated his website and changed all of the titles for his Miss from Miss United States Intercontinental to Miss Continents to make it seem like he has been using that title. But we all know he only used it last year. (NT) -- First Teen World now Miss Continents, 09:03:27 01/19/16 Tue
You are all welcome to come to the US International and US Supranational pageants, the cost is almost the same ;) Email me! (NT) -- Christi, 18:17:23 01/18/16 Mon
Christi-- what is your email? (NT) -- Texas Proud., 18:26:16 01/18/16 Mon
info@midwestregionalpageants.com I am the regional director for the Midwest but can also work with girls in states with no director :) (NT) -- Christi, 21:37:29 01/18/16 Mon
Don't even think about going to the new Earth. I competed to at US?World and it was a mess. No food. No security, one girl was attacked at hotel and the other had a death threat. Nothing was on time. They treated the girls terribly and so say Laura Clark and crew were witches is an understatement. Teresa Scalon was sponsored by pageant planet, who sponsored United States and World. She announced her canidacy 14 days after all photos and moneies were due. She had no ploace being up there as well as the top five at Miss. If you want to be treated pooorly, get ripped off, not have a fair shot, sure, go there and waste another year of your pageant career. They have probably already picked a winner. Wouldn't be surprised if it was Elizabeth Safrit, (NT) -- Stay far away from the snake pit, 10:42:12 01/19/16 Tue
Thank you for your input! That's terrifying! No wonder all the world girls have given up on promoting the program. (NT) -- im so mad because I wanted to do earth...ugh. :(, 23:50:54 01/19/16 Tue
In a previous conversation it said that Wilmer and Clark wow'd the Miss Earth owners by promising the pageant would be on TV. This is what their website says: Will the pageant be televised? Yes! Miss Earth United States and preliminary shows will be live webcast across the world and will be filmed and edited for re-broadcast. If your network is interested in a partnership, please contact marketing......... Am I the only one who thinks this is totally bogus? It says will Miss Earth United States be televised? They say YES and follow it with webcast. Not sure who the genius was that wrote that but televised and webcast are two totally different meanings.....haha (NT) -- PINK, 20:18:36 01/18/16 Mon
I'm so sad Lisa Forbes got herself involved with this...I hope this doesn't dig her grave. (NT) -- Vanbros, 21:33:40 01/18/16 Mon
I always thought Lisa was a better person than this. I can not believe she would join those monsters. And no Elizabeth Safrit would not dare compete for Chris Wilmer again and she was treated like a 2nd class citizen by Clark. So I'm certain she would never be affiliated with those two ever again! (NT) -- ¥, 14:22:08 01/19/16 Tue
Wait! Elizabeth wasn't treated well by Laura!? What happened!? (NT) -- uggghhhhh....why would she treat her poorly? Unless Elizabeth is a diva and I don't know about it., 23:38:44 01/19/16 Tue
Elizabeth wasn't treated well by any of them! They were both (Wilmer & Clark) jealous because they both wanted to be her! (NT) -- ., 02:01:34 01/20/16 Wed
Earth and World for the U.S are screwed up...it's a shame. Two of the Big 5 are held by the biggest crooks in american pageantry. (NT) -- Sign up for U.S International and Supranational ladies! Grand, Intercontinental, and United Continents U.S are also out there for international exposure! Do those!, 21:40:58 01/18/16 Mon
Please tell me that World didn't go with Wilmer???? I heard they still hadn't decided this. (NT) -- *, 00:09:13 01/19/16 Tue
They need to figure out quickly what will happen with World. How can you just throw it aside...it's the prelim to the 2nd most famous international pageant out there. Good luck getting all 50 states at this rate. (NT) -- Wilmer is probably just focusing on helping Clark with Earth now. He needs a pay check after all, 14:31:27 01/19/16 Tue
televised is webcam and you have to pay for it. what a joke. (NT) -- Saw it all, 10:54:26 01/19/16 Tue
Of course you have to pay its CW Wilmer! But I would check YouTube cause he was too cheap to pay to secure the webcast for US and World America and you could get it free on YouTube! (NT) -- $, 13:14:00 01/20/16 Wed
What a rip off! (NT) -- /, 14:35:46 01/21/16 Thu
Honestly, given all the mess & confussion now, I wouldn't sign up for US Earth or World America. I'm not saying "never," but I'd wait a year for the dust to settle and see what's what. If you're wanting to do other pageants outside of Universe, I reccomend Miss US International/Miss US Supranational. Well organized, fair event, a chance for two titles in one weekend and a chance to go to a good international pageant. (NT) -- Tiki-Java, 14:49:39 01/19/16 Tue
For the love of god people, stay far far FAR away from anything Chris Wilmer has his hands in. FAR AWAY! (NT) -- Going South, 23:08:45 01/20/16 Wed
Remember Chris Wilmer is silent in this. It's Laura Clark remember ;) wink wink, I guess they think that makes anyone feel any better. Laura Clark is just a despicable as Wilmer, maybe even worse considering she knows what a snake he is and is still sticking to him like glue. The entire staff of this rigged concoction should be outcast from all of pageantry. As for World America they are sending emails saying they are appointing from the national office. Give me a break. No serious pageant girls would dare do either of those so called pageants. (NT) -- Wilmer or Clark its still the same person, 00:34:11 01/21/16 Thu
So weird it's just appointed titles for the World pageant.....The largest international pageant is being ran so poorly...NAM and all those teen pageants are better prepared. Maybe Julia and Carousel should ask the NAM directors to take it over next year, haha! They know how to recruit! (NT) -- Such a shame.......poor MWA!, 01:37:52 01/21/16 Thu
When Miss United States was going to Miss World the entire country was excited about World. I think they should give it back to United States! (NT) -- PINK, 08:22:16 01/21/16 Thu
The entire country? Did you seriously make that comment? (NT) -- You must be referencing Genova or some other made up country., 15:03:36 01/21/16 Thu
pageantlover4ever
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 18 Jan 1996
Profession: pageants
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: pageants

Postby usapageantgirl » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:14 am

Wow! Some people sound desperate to tear down the new org! I see many competitors marketing themselves at the same time. No conflict of interest there! Real Eyes. Realize. REAL LIES.

Not a director, just a friend who knows the new franchise is capable, strong and determined.
usapageantgirl

Real Life Name/Nick: USA Queen
Date of Birth: 11 Apr 1980
Profession: teacher

Postby pageantlover4ever » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:20 pm

usapageantgirl wrote:Wow! Some people sound desperate to tear down the new org! I see many competitors marketing themselves at the same time. No conflict of interest there! Real Eyes. Realize. REAL LIES.

Not a director, just a friend who knows the new franchise is capable, strong and determined.

I beg to differ, With all due respect, I think there were many unhappy competitors last year at World America and United States when the ND of Earth were running it. This isn't tearing town, it is just the truth. The ND's are going to have to work extra hard to restore their reputation. With that strength and determination, I think they have their work ahead of them.

I am not a director either. I am not here to promote anything except what is happening on the american boards.
pageantlover4ever

Date of Birth: 18 Jan 1996
Profession: pageants
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger

Postby Handsama » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:27 pm

usapageantgirl wrote:Wow! Some people sound desperate to tear down the new org! I see many competitors marketing themselves at the same time. No conflict of interest there! Real Eyes. Realize. REAL LIES.

Good to know that the new franchise is taking Miss Earth very seriously. Please update us with its goings on.

And I agree, I couldn't help but notice that some are taking advantage of the anger and confusion brought about by this change to market other international pageants. Have some decency peeps. :%))
Handsama

Postby Handsama » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:34 pm

Johnny Bravo, Jr. wrote:
Handsama wrote:

LOL! Rosotro better get its act together. Learn from what happened to India and the USA. If another company in Canada expresses interest, their franchise might just be taken away. Carousel appears very determined in expanding the Miss Earth brand and is taking its chances with others...even with untested newbies like Nikhil Anand.
Handsama

Postby Johnny Bravo, Jr. » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:22 pm

Handsama wrote:
Johnny Bravo, Jr. wrote:
Handsama wrote:

LOL! Rosotro better get its act together. Learn from what happened to India and the USA. If another company in Canada expresses interest, their franchise might just be taken away. Carousel appears very determined in expanding the Miss Earth brand and is taking its chances with others...even with untested newbies like Nikhil Anand.

I have a litle knowledge about the possible ND (but in no way I have a connection with them because it's just a rumor yet) and I'm not expecting anything unless Rosotro will be replaced this year. As far as I know, it's big.
Johnny Bravo, Jr.

Postby Handsama » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:38 pm

I kinda feel sorry for these smaller franchises. I know they work on smaller budgets. But Miss Earth's popularity and expectations have grown tremendously and these organizers just couldn't keep up with it. And Miss Earth's message is just too important not to be heard by the public. We are literally in a fight for our species' survival so any means of disseminating information, even if it involves pageantry, is very much welcome.
Handsama

New Miss Earth United States Ridiculous Pageant Fees!

Postby msangela » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:37 pm

Per their website:
Miss Earth United States entry fee: $795
Crown and sash: $150
Program Booklet Ad: $300
Wardrobe Fee: $250

This is a HUGE increase from previous years fees. Yes, I agree that there needed to be an increase in pageant fees to cover additional cost, but this is ridiculous. The entry fee covers the hotel stay, but most of the contestants will be flying in so add airfare to this as well.
msangela

Re: New Miss Earth United States Ridiculous Pageant Fees!

Postby usapageantgirl » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:12 am

msangela wrote:Per their website:

This is a HUGE increase from previous years fees. Yes, I agree that there needed to be an increase in pageant fees to cover additional cost, but this is ridiculous. The entry fee covers the hotel stay, but most of the contestants will be flying in so add airfare to this as well.

This is actually pretty standard for US pageants. Girls pay $1800 to compete at Miss California USA or Miss New York USA. They are holding a valuable state title and can get sponsors.
usapageantgirl

Real Life Name/Nick: USA Queen
Date of Birth: 11 Apr 1980
Profession: teacher

Postby iamkenmotion » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:22 am

usapageantgirl wrote:

This is actually pretty standard for US pageants. Girls pay $1800 to compete at Miss California USA or Miss New York USA. They are holding a valuable state title and can get sponsors.

i think the cost isnt too bad.

iamkenmotion

Date of Birth: 25 Jun 1989
Profession: law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: million interest

Postby msangela » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:37 pm

iamkenmotion wrote:
usapageantgirl wrote:

i think the cost isnt too bad.

Yes, but this isn't USA. This is the Miss Earth United States pageant that most people haven't even heard of. You can't compare apples to oranges.
msangela

Previous

Return to Miss Earth