RANDOM OBSERVATIONS DURING ME 2014

RANDOM OBSERVATIONS DURING ME 2014

Postby GUNS_&_BEAUTY » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:45 pm

So, here are my insights during last night's coronation. To avoid turning this into a hate thread, I'll just give clues to my not so favorable comments. Enjoy earthlings! :-*

- Taken from my phone

THUMBS UP
1. USA - The Lynda Carter/Kirsten Dunst look-a-like. I was seated on the row for press people and a lot of photographers called her "Wonderwoman". After watching the show, I have to say that she's the undisputed face of the competition. She may not register that well in camera but geez, she's so ladylike and regal in person. Very Miss Earth! :7
2. DR - She's indeed a black Barbie. Gorgeous and very accommodating to fans.. :">
3. THE CONTROVERSIAL TRIO (BR, VEN, & PH) - Now I fully understand why these countries are regularly included in the selection of semi or finalists. They just exude with competitiveness and their stage performance is top notch. Again, stage performance.. =D>
4. BOLIVIA - I love her. Her energy during the opening presentation was just amazing. I'll give her the "Redbull" award for being a visual delight. :">
5. SLOVAK REPUBLIC - The always smiling and charming Daria.. She's so angelic and sweet. I think I have 5 photos taken with her. :D/
6. RUSSIA - I had a selfie with my top bet and she gave me a big smile when I pronounced her country & thanked her in Russian. Spasiba Rosiya! Love love you! :hx :-* :hx
7. SPAIN - I'd give her the "Gay Icon" award. :%)) Love her awkwardness and powerful poses. She knows how to strut the diva way. I feel like there's an indefinite amount of gayness in this woman's body and I adore her for that. She's so entertaining. No wonder she bagged those major awards. Work it girl! =c3
8. TAHITI - Told ya.. She's the underdog. She gave me a Priscilla Meirelles vibe during the actual competition. :-*
9. ZAMBIA - Aaaww.. This girl is so sweet. She would just stood there and happily posed for the fans. =D>
10. ITALY - Some posted in ME thread that this girl is bitchy. I'm sorry but that's not what I saw in person. [-X

THUMBS DOWN observations will follow next..

MY ROAD TO 2018 TOP 3

Miss Universe | PHI - The Catriona Gray | SA | COL
Miss World | PHI | FRA |
Miss Earth | PR | COL | PRT
Miss International | FIN | PHI | MEX
GUNS_&_BEAUTY
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: GUNS_&_BEAUTY
Date of Birth: 16 Nov 2013
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: GUNS_&_BEAUTY
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: GUNS_&_BEAUTY

Re: RANDOM OBSERVATIONS DURING ME 2014

Postby username12345 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:58 pm

GUNS_&_BEAUTY wrote:So, here are my insights during last night's coronation. To avoid turning this into a hate thread, I'll just give clues to my not so favorable comments. Enjoy earthlings! :-*

- Taken from my phone

THUMBS UP
1. USA - The Lynda Carter/Kirsten Dunst look-a-like. I was seated on the row for press people and a lot of photographers called her "Wonderwoman". After watching the show, I have to say that she's the undisputed face of the competition. She may not register that well in camera but geez, she's so ladylike and regal in person. Very Miss Earth! :7
2. DR - She's indeed a black Barbie. Gorgeous and very accommodating to fans.. :">
3. THE CONTROVERSIAL TRIO (BR, VEN, & PH) - Now I fully understand why these countries are regularly included in the selection of semi or finalists. They just exude with competitiveness and their stage performance is top notch. Again, stage performance.. =D>
4. BOLIVIA - I love her. Her energy during the opening presentation was just amazing. I'll give her the "Redbull" award for being a visual delight. :">
5. SLOVAK REPUBLIC - The always smiling and charming Daria.. She's so angelic and sweet. I think I have 5 photos taken with her. :D/
6. RUSSIA - I had a selfie with my top bet and she gave me a big smile when I pronounced her country & thanked her in Russian. Spasiba Rosiya! Love love you! :hx :-* :hx
7. SPAIN - I'd give her the "Gay Icon" award. :%)) Love her awkwardness and powerful poses. She knows how to strut the diva way. I feel like there's an indefinite amount of gayness in this woman's body and I adore her for that. She's so entertaining. No wonder she bagged those major awards. Work it girl! =c3
8. TAHITI - Told ya.. She's the underdog. She gave me a Priscilla Meirelles vibe during the actual competition. :-*
9. ZAMBIA - Aaaww.. This girl is so sweet. She would just stood there and happily posed for the fans. =D>
10. ITALY - Some posted in ME thread that this girl is bitchy. I'm sorry but that's not what I saw in person. [-X

THUMBS DOWN observations will follow next..

OH REPUBLICA DOMINICANA! I WISH SHE WAS CALLED IN THE TOP 16 TOO! FEEL REALLY BAD OF HER EXCLUSION. :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%((
username12345

Real Life Name/Nick: USERNAME12345
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: PALABOY
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: WALA, WALA, MERON PALA AT KUNG ANO ANO PA

Postby GUNS_&_BEAUTY » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:37 am

THUMBS DOWN
1. SNOB - A fan asked these two black candidates for a photo op. The other girl rolled her eyes. Geez, I know she's tired and all but that's a big thumbs down. 8-}
2. WHATCHA HIDIN' THERE - Pimples & skin imperfections of these two Latinas can't be concealed even by heavy makeup. Really bad skin.. One made it to the top 16 and the other didn't. :-O
3. TOP 18.. REALLY?! - That Justin guy should be never be hired for hosting jobs. He's cute but he committed a lot of errors. And there's a teleprompter for pageant's sake! =/
4. SMOKE BELCHER - I didn't know that Lorraine is a heavy smoker. :%))
5. AND THERE GOES YOUR HANDSHAKE - I saw this judge in the male's restroom and he didn't wash his hands after he peed. Eeew! =b
6. TACKINESS OVERLOAD - The gown of this European candidate is so tacky that I wanna rip it after seeing it in closeup. Looks like a rental gown from a cheap boutique.. =;))
7. MISSING STONES? - I saw the gem encrusted shoes of this Latina candidate and it looks like half of its stones fell off the stage. #:-S
8. CELLULITE QUEEN - Holy cow! Holy molly! I'm speechless on this African candidate. :-O
9. CONFIRMED FAKE - The boobies of this Asian queen don't move at all. :%))
10. CHOREOGRAPHER'S CHOICE - This European candidate is all over the place. Girl, why bother joining the opening presentation if you won't dance. One of the most hyped candidates.. :%))

MISC UPDATES to follow..
MY ROAD TO 2018 TOP 3

Miss World | PHI | FRA |
GUNS_&_BEAUTY

Postby Mariana Erwin » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:48 am

GUNS_&_BEAUTY wrote:THUMBS DOWN
1. SNOB - A fan asked these two black candidates for a photo op. The other girl rolled her eyes. Geez, I know she's tired and all but that's a big thumbs down. 8-}
2. WHATCHA HIDIN' THERE - Pimples & skin imperfections of these two Latinas can't be concealed even by heavy makeup. Really bad skin.. One made it to the top 16 and the other didn't. :-O
3. TOP 18.. REALLY?! - That Justin guy should be never be hired for hosting jobs. He's cute but he committed a lot of errors. And there's a teleprompter for pageant's sake! =/
5. AND THERE GOES YOUR HANDSHAKE - I saw this judge in the male's restroom and he didn't wash his hands after he peed. Eeew! =b
6. TACKINESS OVERLOAD - The gown of this European candidate is so tacky that I wanna rip it after seeing it in closeup. Looks like a rental gown from a cheap boutique.. =;))
7. MISSING STONES? - I saw the gem encrusted shoes of this Latina candidate and it looks like half of its stones fell off the stage. #:-S
8. CELLULITE QUEEN - Holy cow! Holy molly! I'm speechless on this African candidate. :-O
10. CHOREOGRAPHER'S CHOICE - This European candidate is all over the place. Girl, why bother joining the opening presentation if you won't dance. One of the most hyped candidates.. :%))

MISC UPDATES to follow..
No. 8 is obvious - it's EGYPT! Nancy Magdy!

And I do agree that Justin Bratton is annoying. He reminds me of the annoying male host of Miss Philippines Earth 2010.....ewwww!

And I think no. 9 is Sasi Sintawee.
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby ELIJAH29 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:10 am

i dont like the male host, joey mead is so ok...
"Love is a game that two can play and both win" -Eva Gabor
ELIJAH29
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 24 Apr 1985
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: employee
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: too many to mention

Postby GUNS_&_BEAUTY » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:16 am

Mariana Erwin wrote:
GUNS_&_BEAUTY wrote:THUMBS DOWN

MISC UPDATES to follow..
No. 8 is obvious - it's EGYPT! Nancy Magdy!

And I do agree that Justin Bratton is annoying. He reminds me of the annoying male host of Miss Philippines Earth 2010.....ewwww!

And I think no. 9 is Sasi Sintawee.

Hahaha! Those came from you & not me. :%)) :-*
MY ROAD TO 2018 TOP 3

Miss World | PHI | FRA |
GUNS_&_BEAUTY

Return to Miss Earth