GenBazinga's Miss Earth 2014 HotPicks

GenBazinga's Miss Earth 2014 HotPicks

Postby GeneralBazinga » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:25 pm

Hi, everyone! =c3

I always consider myself a self-proclaimed environmentalist that’s why I believe ME has a very worthy and relevant cause. I have been hearing about this pageant for so long now but never had the chance to really follow it. Thanks to Misso, I’ll be able to do it this year and hopefully, henceforth. :!!

I made this list basing solely on physical beauty. I have been looking high and low for and at pictures from the various Google finds and ME threads, and these ladies are the ones who I think definitely stood out. So without further ado, here’s my Top 16 list of the most stunning Earth Warriors.

After I saw ME Philippines, I always thought Jaime got the ME crown in the bag. But I can clearly say that there are lots of gorgeous and smokin’ ladies from this batch of candidates. The Latinas, as always, are armed and ready to take all the elemental titles for themselves. They’ve got everything going for them. But I still have that glimmering hope that our very own rep. will take home the title esp. she also has that Latina flare.

Even though the Latin countries are almost always the biggest competition, the Europeans are at the top of my scoreboard. Russia’s Anastasia is my ME Air. She gives me a young and very captivating Isabella Rossellini vibe. ME Hungary and ME Fiji complete my elemental queen circle. Both have angelic, and at the same time, alluring beauties. But for me, ME France is without a doubt the leader of this pack. I actually fell in love with her the first time I saw her glamshots. I can’t possibly get tired of just staring at her stunning face even for a very long time. She’s just oozing with sex appeal. She’ll definitely be a great ME ‘coz with her natural charm, she’s one step ahead of effectively bringing the organization’s goals to fruition.#

I also want to thank and commend Misso’s “ME people” because they are definitely doing an IMPECCABLE and TASTEFUL job in covering everything there is in this glorious pageant. Kudos to you!

Credits to the owners of the pictures.

GeneralBazinga
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Danilo
Date of Birth: 22 Feb 1985
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Educator
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Movies and TV Series, Anime

Re: GenBazinga's Miss Earth 2014 HotPicks

Postby markita » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:41 pm

i'll never get tired of praising ur threads coz they are effin awesome. ur words melt beautifully in my mind and i'd make love to it over and over and over again. 8->

#urbiggestfan
markita
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1983
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Beauty Pageant Expert
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Films, Pageantry & Literature

Postby manoypoe » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:12 pm

MISS EARTH FRANCE.. :hx :hx
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby bloomfield » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:33 pm

Venezuela and France !!!! :=p
bloomfield
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: ton
Date of Birth: 21 Sep 1985
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: pt
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: tennis, movies,driving

Postby manoypoe » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:38 pm

CURRENTLY WATCHING THE LIVESTREAM OF MISS EARTH AUSTRIA. EARTHLINGS, PLEASE WATCH TOO.
manoypoe

Postby Handsama » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:57 pm

Good choices! And nice post. Welcome to the ME forum. :=p I think Philippines will easily make it to the top 16 on her own merits. Not because she is the local girl. I consider her a stronger rep when compared to the previous three that preceded her. She is also very attractive.
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:10 pm

Love your top 4 especially France and Hungary. =D>

Imagine if another European stunner will win Miss Earth this year! 8-> That will be a sight to behold.
Ea'rend¿l
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Earendil
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1986
Profession: Knight of Templar
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Astronomy and Chasing Time

Postby GeneralBazinga » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:00 pm

markita wrote:i'll never get tired of praising ur threads coz they are effin awesome. ur words melt beautifully in my mind and i'd make love to it over and over and over again. 8->

#urbiggestfan

How can you be so kind and oh so salacious at the same time?. :-D Hahaha...thanks for droppin' by. Enjoy your new sparkly pink tag. :!!

#ditto
GeneralBazinga
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Postby GeneralBazinga » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:01 pm

manoypoe wrote:MISS EARTH FRANCE.. :hx :hx

Totally agree!!! Can't take my eyes off of her. :hx :hx :hx
GeneralBazinga
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Postby GeneralBazinga » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:31 pm

Handsama wrote:Good choices! And nice post. Welcome to the ME forum. :=p I think Philippines will easily make it to the top 16 on her own merits. Not because she is the local girl. I consider her a stronger rep when compared to the previous three that preceded her. She is also very attractive.

Thank you for the appreciation, Handsama!

I strongly believe Jaime's got it and yes, she can easily make it to top 16. Of course this list only considers physical beauty and as we all know, there are other (more important)things that largely contribute to the candidate's winning the crown.

I'm a bit worried though for Jaime 'coz she isn't as active as the other Filipina queens(or is it just me?). I seldom see her in the news...I kinda wanna see her developments esp. pageant night is two months away.
GeneralBazinga
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Postby GeneralBazinga » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:44 pm

Ea'rend¿l wrote:

Imagine if another European stunner will win Miss Earth this year! 8-> That will be a sight to behold.

Thanks, Ea'rend¿l!

My support may go to Jaime but my heart now belongs to Laetizia :hx :hx :hx so I wouldn't mind if she wins come pageant night.

Team Europe is on fire and they're definitely giving Team Latina a run for their money. >=p Now I'm excited for the big night!!!
GeneralBazinga
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Postby suz » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:53 pm

=c3 =c3 =c3 canada she is fluent in French and English, she is gorgeous. Miss Earth 2014 has to have more than beauty! Canada is the top of the top!
suz
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: model/teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: triathlon

Postby Handsama » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:17 am

GeneralBazinga wrote:
Handsama wrote:Good choices! And nice post. Welcome to the ME forum. :=p I think Philippines will easily make it to the top 16 on her own merits. Not because she is the local girl. I consider her a stronger rep when compared to the previous three that preceded her. She is also very attractive.

Thank you for the appreciation, Handsama!

I strongly believe Jaime's got it and yes, she can easily make it to top 16. Of course this list only considers physical beauty and as we all know, there are other (more important)things that largely contribute to the candidate's winning the crown.

I'm a bit worried though for Jaime 'coz she isn't as active as the other Filipina queens(or is it just me?). I seldom see her in the news...I kinda wanna see her developments esp. pageant night is two months away.

Is that so? I thought that she was a popular winner for MPE. I have seen photos of her traveling all over the Philippines to help promote various environmental activities. In fact, she just recently graced the ME Guam pageant.

But she will be facing stiff competition, no doubt about that. It appears that a lot of women will show up prepared. The NDs are starting to get a really good idea of what ME is looking for. That is why this year's batch might prove to be the most competitive in its history. Which means that us ME fans are in for some exciting times. :-D
Handsama

Postby GeneralBazinga » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:49 am

Handsama wrote:
GeneralBazinga wrote:
Handsama wrote:

Is that so? I thought that she was a popular winner for MPE. I have seen photos of her traveling all over the Philippines to help promote various environmental activities. In fact, she just recently graced the ME Guam pageant.

But she will be facing stiff competition, no doubt about that. It appears that a lot of women will show up prepared. The NDs are starting to get a really good idea of what ME is looking for. That is why this year's batch might prove to be the most competitive in its history. Which means that us ME fans are in for some exciting times. :-D

Maybe the news didn't reach me...hehehe...but I'm so happy for her! >=p She's really stepping up then, the fact that she's embracing her responsibilities as one of ME's champions. :hx

I agree! Jaime may be one of our best reps but oh boy, you can't just shrug off the other candidates easily 'coz like what you've said, they're really in this pageant to win it. I just read a thread on the whole pageant mechanics and it will take way way more than just beauty to win the title. I'm so excited for the big night!!! :!!
GeneralBazinga
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:11 am

What made this year's national pageants more exciting compared last year is how the National Directors adopted the MEO style of conducting the pre-pageant activities.
I mean aside from swimsuit and long gown competitions, there were also tree planting, community outreach and environmental related tours activities which will surely prepare one representative to face the ME finals. >=p Kudos to all of them!
Ea'rend¿l

Postby GeneralBazinga » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:38 am

suz wrote:=c3 =c3 =c3 canada she is fluent in French and English, she is gorgeous. Miss Earth 2014 has to have more than beauty! Canada is the top of the top!

Of course, it takes more than beauty to win the ME crown...and definitely more than knowing two or more languages. :-D

I actually mentioned this list was solely based on physical beauty. Should I judge the candidates like how they should be "really judged," this list will come out totally different. (Maybe this helps, viewtopic.php?f=6&t=511958 <== I find this new thread very illuminating.)

I am not saying Canada fell short in the beauty dept. but there are lots of gorgeous candidates in this year's batch, to think that not all local winners are announced yet. For what it's worth, Canada is in my top 20. :-D But hey, she might place even higher in the finals night. =c3

Thanks for droppin' by, Suz!
GeneralBazinga
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Postby GeneralBazinga » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:52 am

Ea'rend¿l wrote:
What made this year's national pageants more exciting compared last year is how the National Directors adopted the MEO style of conducting the pre-pageant activities.
I mean aside from swimsuit and long gown competitions, there were also tree planting, community outreach and environmental related tours activities which will surely prepare one representative to face the ME finals. >=p Kudos to all of them!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it is only in ME that a pageant org's cause is being implemented as early as the local/national level. This is good news for the environment...you don't really need an int'l crown to really help out and make a big difference, right? You have got to love ME. :hx

Yes, kudos to all of them!
GeneralBazinga
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:39 am

GeneralBazinga wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it is only in ME that a pageant org's cause is being implemented as early as the local/national level. This is good news for the environment...you don't really need an int'l crown to really help out and make a big difference, right? You have got to love ME. :hx

Yes, I think so. Based on the coverage threads which I followed so far for Miss Universe and MW national pageants, I haven't seen anything like what ME franchises were doing.
Special mention to ME's best national franchise, IMO, the Miss Earth South Africa org. You see, this organization created a standard for other franchise holders. All year round, they are conducting environmental programs for the public. They are always involved in any private and public activities related to environment preservation. Even its national director, Catherine Constantinides was recognized as one of 200 Top Young South Africans of 2014. That's how dedicated their org is. Others like ME Zimbabwe, Kenya, Austria and Switzerland were pioneers too just like MESA. This year, almost all national franchise followed the trend.
Last edited by Ea'rend¿l on Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ea'rend¿l

Postby Johnny Bravo, Jr. » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:10 am

GeneralBazinga wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:

Thanks, Ea'rend¿l!

My support may go to Jaime but my heart now belongs to Laetizia :hx :hx :hx so I wouldn't mind if she wins come pageant night.

Team Europe is on fire and they're definitely giving Team Latina a run for their money. >=p Now I'm excited for the big night!!!

Hi! Just want to share something:) Ea'rend¿L knows that my top 1 so far is France too. :) but I just hope, a black beauty will conquer the crown asap.
Miss Earth is Miss Earth. Nothing can beat that. Deal with it.
Johnny Bravo, Jr.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: JB
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1989
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: This is personal, so no.
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: This is personal, so no.

Postby GeneralBazinga » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:30 pm

Ea'rend¿l wrote:
GeneralBazinga wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:

Yes, I think so. Based on the coverage threads I followed so far for Miss Universe and MW national pageants, I haven't seen anything like what ME franchises were doing.
Special mention to the best national franchise, IMO, the Miss Earth South Africa org. You see, this organization created a standard for everyone. All year around, they are conducting environmental programs for the public. They are always involved in any private and public activities related to environment preservation. Even its national director, Catherine Constantinides was recognized as one of 200 Top Young South Africans of 2014. That's how dedicated their org is. Others like ME Zimbabwe, Kenya, Austria and Switzerland were pioneers too just like MESA. This year, almost all national franchise followed the trend.

My respect for ME just went up! :hx :7 :-D I love how big of an impact this organisation has on the entire planet. Thanks for this info, Ea'rend¿l. >:D< >:D< >:D<
GeneralBazinga
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:03 pm

My pleasure. :-D :!!
Ea'rend¿l

Postby UniversoMundoTierra » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:55 pm

im afraid that half of your list will clap hard.. i just hope not because i cant fathom to see these girls clap while watching girls from nowhere pops up and made it into the semis because maybe lack of sincerity in promoting the pageants cause or how they present themselves. Honestly im afraid of Hungary and France chances.. and some really beautiful girls that is really very pretty but maybe snubbed becuase of their attitude or maybe they just look good in those pic but not when they arrive. Hopefully they know what they are getting into. I have strong fate with the UK girls though.. Il wait when they arrive and see it from there! :=p :=p :=p
Universe and World

Earth-International

Supranational-Grand-Intercontinental-United Continents
UniversoMundoTierra

Real Life Name/Nick: poi
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1986
Profession: travel consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: doing extreme sports, cooking, travel

Postby GeneralBazinga » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:29 pm

UniversoMundoTierra wrote:im afraid that half of your list will clap hard.. i just hope not because i cant fathom to see these girls clap while watching girls from nowhere pops up and made it into the semis because maybe lack of sincerity in promoting the pageants cause or how they present themselves. Honestly im afraid of Hungary and France chances.. and some really beautiful girls that is really very pretty but maybe snubbed becuase of their attitude or maybe they just look good in those pic but not when they arrive. Hopefully they know what they are getting into. I have strong fate with the UK girls though.. Il wait when they arrive and see it from there! :=p :=p :=p

Well, these are my initial picks and were solely based on the pictures I found in Misso threads and the Internet. These are the ladies that kept my eyes literally glued on them and France! Oh boy. :hx :hx :hx But once I see them more in focus and in action, more up-close and personal, my list will definitely change. You're right, I also wanna see how sincere and dedicated will they be in promoting the cause of the organization.

Having said this, I'm excited for the arrival and prepageant activities. And maybe from there, I'll be doing another hotpicks?! >=p >=p >=p

Thanks for dropping by, UniversoMundoTierra. :-D
GeneralBazinga
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Postby UniversoMundoTierra » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:35 pm

GeneralBazinga wrote:
UniversoMundoTierra wrote:im afraid that half of your list will clap hard.. i just hope not because i cant fathom to see these girls clap while watching girls from nowhere pops up and made it into the semis because maybe lack of sincerity in promoting the pageants cause or how they present themselves. Honestly im afraid of Hungary and France chances.. and some really beautiful girls that is really very pretty but maybe snubbed becuase of their attitude or maybe they just look good in those pic but not when they arrive. Hopefully they know what they are getting into. I have strong fate with the UK girls though.. Il wait when they arrive and see it from there! :=p :=p :=p

Well, these are my initial picks and were solely based on the pictures I found in Misso threads and the Internet. These are the ladies that kept my eyes literally glued on them and France! Oh boy. :hx :hx :hx But once I see them more in focus and in action, more up-close and personal, my list will definitely change. You're right, I also wanna see how sincere and dedicated will they be in promoting the cause of the organization.

Having said this, I'm excited for the arrival and prepageant activities. And maybe from there, I'll be doing another hotpicks?! >=p >=p >=p

sadly no one notice the beauty of Scotland and N. Ireland.. i think they have the package.. especially Romy. :hx :hx :hx
Universe and World

Earth-International

Supranational-Grand-Intercontinental-United Continents
UniversoMundoTierra

Real Life Name/Nick: poi
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1986
Profession: travel consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: doing extreme sports, cooking, travel

Postby manoypoe » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:25 pm

I WILL KICK THE ASS OF MISS FRANCE IF SHE WONT PREPARE HARD FOR THE COMPETITION. I WANT HER TO WIN THE CROWN. YES, ONLY HER FOR THE MAIN CROWN FOR NOW!!!!
manoypoe

Postby Handsama » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:30 pm

Ea'rend¿l wrote:
GeneralBazinga wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:

Yes, I think so. Based on the coverage threads which I followed so far for Miss Universe and MW national pageants, I haven't seen anything like what ME franchises were doing.
Special mention to ME's best national franchise, IMO, the Miss Earth South Africa org. You see, this organization created a standard for other franchise holders. All year round, they are conducting environmental programs for the public. They are always involved in any private and public activities related to environment preservation. Even its national director, Catherine Constantinides was recognized as one of 200 Top Young South Africans of 2014. That's how dedicated their org is. Others like ME Zimbabwe, Kenya, Austria and Switzerland were pioneers too just like MESA. This year, almost all national franchise followed the trend.

And let us not forget the local MPE organization. Very active as well.

The one reason why I enjoy following ME is that you get to see many environmental advocacies being fulfilled by various national ME organizations and their contestants and winners throughout the year...unlike the other pageants where you get to see the delegates only during the actual competition. You really see the women in action. This is what I meant when I stated in another thread that many women will come really prepared this year.
Handsama

Postby Handsama » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:34 pm

Ea'rend¿l wrote:

Indeed! I was impressed by how some of the national competitions were conducted. It was like watching a mini ME. I expect that many more will follow in the future. We are indeed in for some exciting times. See what the non ME followers are missing? They are missing all these fun!
Handsama

Postby Handsama » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:39 pm

I'm not as worried with France. Remember...Sophie made it far last year and I'm sure she is giving Laetizia a lot of advice (she better!). I'm more concerned with the ladies from Eastern Europe. They are all beautiful but I'm not sure sure how prepared they are. I really don't see pics where they are involving themselves in some sort of environmental or charitable activities. Hopefully, they learned from the likes of Tereza and Katia.
Handsama

Postby Handsama » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:43 pm

UniversoMundoTierra wrote:
GeneralBazinga wrote:

sadly no one notice the beauty of Scotland and N. Ireland.. i think they have the package.. especially Romy. :hx :hx :hx

Not true! I like them both. I say that we have to watch out for these women. They will come prepared. This might be UK's year in the top 4. =c3
Handsama

Postby GeneralBazinga » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:49 am

UniversoMundoTierra wrote:
GeneralBazinga wrote:

Well, you did! so that's not too sad at all. :-D We all have our own bets so you'll need to keep rooting for your girls. >=p
Last edited by GeneralBazinga on Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
GeneralBazinga
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Next

Return to Miss Earth