♔Shayade Hug is MISS EARTH SCHWEIZ 2014 (p.3)♔

♔Shayade Hug is MISS EARTH SCHWEIZ 2014 (p.3)♔

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:18 pm

Series of casting for the next Miss Earth Schweiz started on February 15 in the environmental arena in Zurich. Selection committee was headed by non other than Djoa Strassburg - Miss Earth Schweiz 2013. Guidelines for the selection: "A Miss Earth Switzerland candidate must be 17-25 years old - and natural beauty with a big heart for social projects and especially for the environment and the MOTHER EARTH". From 218 applications, 41 aspirants were invited to the final casting until they compete for the top 16 finalists.

Wo will follow her footsteps?

DJOA STRASSBURG | MISS EARTH SCHWEIZ 2013

Last edited by Ea'rend¿l on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ea'rend¿l
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Earendil
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1986
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Knight of Templar
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Astronomy and Chasing Time

Re: ♔THE MISS EARTH SCHWEIZ 2014♔

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:19 pm

♔THE CANDIDATES♔

Adriana Rustighi | 21 | Bern
"As part again there is a lot of indifference and ignorance, one should sensitize
the youth of today again more on the environment."

Andrea Seckler | 21 | Solothurn
"Everyone wants to improve the world and everyone it could also, if he would start
only in himself," she quotes the writer Karl Heinrich Waggerl.

Azra Besic | 23
"Life is a precious gift for which every one of us should something Mother Nature return."

Donata Bauer | 18 | Zurich
"Young people and the environment are interdependent, but this relationship is nowadays
unfortunately often neglected due to the interests of today's youth and thus often leading
to disrespectful treatment. It is important to establish the relationship between the two
aspects again is to ensure both the respectful treatment "

Fabiola Tchakounte |17 | Neuchâtel
"The environment depends on the use of adolescents."

Karin Mercier | 21 | Fribourg
"For me it is essential that the youth developed a sensitized awareness of environment
and its pollution. The world of tomorrow belongs to today's boys. The earth needs a lot
of attention, and everyone has the duty to respect its environment "

Lara Chioda | 19 | Vaud
"Right now, the boys of the environmental problems are often not aware of. In order to grow up
healthy, you also need a healthy environment "

Leandra Lawrence | 23 | Basel
"Through awareness and education of our youth, our environment has a chance."
Last edited by Ea'rend¿l on Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:28 am, edited 5 times in total.
Ea'rend¿l

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:19 pm

♔THE CANDIDATES♔

Marina Antic | 20
"The youth is responsible to improve the environment with sustainable small steps
to show the descendants of that small steps bring something great."

Sabrina Milli | 19 | Aargau
"Our environment is a great gift, so we need to carefully deal with it and treat it
respectfully, so that our descendants will enjoy it and you can experience intense.

Sarah Singer | 19 | Bern
"The future is in the hands of the youth. It is important to show young people how
they can incorporate environmental protection into everyday life. For small acts bring
together Large"

Shayade Hug | 23 | Bern
"Due to an early eco-friendly education for childrens and teens important points of
contact with nature. Opportunities for participation of children and young people in
social and political decisions are a valuable opportunity for sustainable development"

Sonja Kuchler | 25 | Bern
"Responsible and sustainable action the youth of today - for a healthy environment of
tomorrow."

Svenja Albrecht | 17 | Graubünden
"We are all responsible for our environment - young people in their actions to raise
awareness, I see personally and professionally as an important job and a great opportunity."

Viki Botic | 22 | Zurich:
"The relationship between the environment and youth for me is of great importance.
It decides on a healthy future for all of us and should be consciously perceived and promoted."

Yvone Maurer | 24 | Basel
"The relationship between the environment and youth means to me that our youth of today
should establish awareness of opportunities for a sustainable better environment active."
Last edited by Ea'rend¿l on Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:28 am, edited 5 times in total.
Ea'rend¿l

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:20 pm

♔CORONATION DETAILS♔

Saturday, April 26 in the Environmental Arena , Türliackerstrasse 4, 8957 Spreitenbach, Zurich
Door Opening from: 1845H

1845H - Reception with welcome drinks
2020H - 2030H: Final rehearsal
2030H - 2200H: Broadcast and TV recording
2200H - 2210H: Special Live Miss Earth Switzerland 2014
2230H - 0030H: Party Time :!!
Last edited by Ea'rend¿l on Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ea'rend¿l

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:53 pm

Ea'rend¿l

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:36 am

Sonja Kuchler | Bern | 25

The primary school teacher , with its 25 years, the oldest participant in this year's election . She already has some modeling experience gained in recent years : for three years Sonja presented at the Bern wedding fair wedding gowns and has participated in the Bern- model contest .

Born Sonja Küchler in West Africa, where her parents worked as doctors . When Sonja was five years old, his family moved back to Switzerland . The Berne currently includes her Masters from in -school special education . In her spare time she plays basketball. " In addition, has grabbed me two years ago, the theater fever. Right now I 'm seeing in one piece in Biel " Otherwise, the 25 -year-old like to travel , and travels as often as possible - . " Simply prefer the backpack . "

To participate in the Miss Earth - Switzerland - election , she decided , since it covers not just about smiling and presenting bikinis with this format . " I find it exciting and useful that committed the violation for the environment and social projects. " They even have some of the policies nor the life in Africa downed . " For example, I let the water run for longer than really necessary. Or if a light on in an empty room , I delete it without thinking . " In addition, it is almost exclusively with public transport traveling . " All this seems to be little things, but mean a lot when many pay attention. " When primary school teacher it was her great concern to sensitize children and young people on environmental issues.

The participation has caused different reactions in their environment. Some are enthusiastic and support me fully . Others say that I was not such a ' Schiggimiggifrau aka Miss' , I would not have needed. "They have but expected nothing else and am now on their participation . When you join competition was for them an exciting and unique experience , " in the one hand I can meet interesting people and a glimpse behind the scenes of different projects is offered to me on the other. "
Ea'rend¿l

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:37 am

Sarah Singer | Bern | 19

Her parents moved to Switzerland before Sarah Singers birth from Germany . The 19 -year-old studied psychology and social sciences. She also works at the front desk of a gym and in the winter semester break as Kinderskilehrerin .

After high school, Sarah has spent six months in Ghana to participate in a volunteer project . There she learned how important it is that you committed to socially or for the environment. This is also the reason why they had decided to participate in the election. "We have the good fortune to live in a country where it is the people well . Let's look beyond our horizons , we see that there are large inequalities. "

She hopes many new experiences, the opportunity to make a difference and also to encourage other people to stand up for the environment from participation in the Miss Earth Switzerland . " We should teach even the little ones as much as possible through a careful attitude towards our world. "

The dual citizen is creative and has started early to deal with the environment and to think critically . " I love art and paint your own images or live me otherwise from creative ." I also enjoy doing sports and read a lot . With their positive charisma, she would be a good representative , the student is convinced. "I've had experiences with respect to social projects collected and am interested in what happens in our world . "

" To me it is important that one is committed to education, gender equality and a functioning health system . " They even use almost only public transport, separate the rubbish and eighth well on the food they consume .
Ea'rend¿l

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:38 am

Adriana Rustighi | Bern | 21

Adriana Rustighi has its roots in Italy and grew up in Wittigkofen near Bern. She is deputy branch manager of a clothing business, and while also attending a preparatory course for the professional maturity . Her hobbies it is one painting and reading. Your body keeps them in the gym in the form .

The 21- year-old is convinced that you can make size with small steps. She wants to " discovering nature and to learn new things. " As Miss Earth Switzerland The choice they want to convince especially with her ​​cheerful and relaxed way . "I think a lot about the fundamental questions of life after and think that these are good conditions for Miss Earth . "

If she wins, Adriana Rustighi would particularly like to use in the field of human rights and animal welfare. " I think it's a real shame that more than half of humanity still has no clean water and a warm place to sleep. " I myself fighting for example, on the other hand , by I donate , the fashion trend in furs did not support my waste and separate the water while brushing your teeth will not let go . "
Ea'rend¿l

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:39 am

Shayade Hug | Bern | 23

The 23 -year-old Brazilian roots is likely to be some already known as Miss- Bern- candidate or as a participant in the Bern- model contest . Shayade Hug has completed an internship as a youth worker and would like to study in the near future social work .

But the moment she works two days a week in sales. " I exchange with people of all ages is very important. " Remember to choose the Stadtbernerin has itself " I have been following the event since my youth and have replaced me with two former winners . "

Shayade Hug lives with her ​​boyfriend and her dog in Lower cheeks and describes himself as happy and enthusiastic . If she gets the title , it aims to sensitize with her pleasant manner, people for the environment and nature and support social projects .

A major environmental issue for them is recycling : " At home, everything is recycled. We also use special shampoos, in which can biodegrade in water , the ingredients . I am happy to visit flea markets and second-hand shops . " Projects the avid volleyball player are at heart , for example, the helpline Pro Juventute , give the education and vocational education for girls in Nepal ( Map Switzerland ) and the " Action eyesight "of the SRK.
Ea'rend¿l

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:42 am

Quoted from a news agency in Switzerland.

Miss Earth is one of the three most qualified and at the same time most popular beauty contests in the world. The participants will be determined in more than 100 national competitions such as Miss Earth Switzerland or Miss Earth Italia .

The credo of Miss Earth organization called world " Beauty for a Cause " (" Beauty for a good cause "). The young women are in fact valued not only because of their appearance and charisma. They should reach humanitarian aid , climate and environmental attention through publicity in the fields .

The winner at the World Finals must put their knowledge through a lecture in English to the test. You will automatically spokeswoman for the " Miss Earth Foundation" , the United Nations ( UNEP) Environmental Program and other active groups that support such programs.

A Miss Earth wants to see the world from a different perspective

The reigning Miss Earth Switzerland , the Zurich- Djoa Strasbourg , missed at last year's world finals in Versailles Palace, in the district of Alabang Manila ( Philippines) just under the final . It was , however , as "Miss Friendship " award from their competitors inside and the jury with a silver medal . Counts As with its predecessors in its annual balance sheet not own annual income , but rather the various own collection and donation activities .

Djoa Strasbourg can proudly look back on a successful year in office - good fundraising income and very good public relations at numerous events all over Switzerland . She has acquired , through its credible , authentic beings in this country a great reputation and is now " millennium generation " perceived as a serious young personality and as a typical representative of and invited.

To her year as Miss Earth Switzerland , she says: "It was very intense with many deep , touching impressions, days full of joyful and new experiences. But there were also moments with experiences that made me sad. I was able to experience situations as I would not dream would have imagined me. The year is shaping me a long time! "

Ea'rend¿l

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:45 am

Ea'rend¿l

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:47 am

Ea'rend¿l

Postby macwendy » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:16 am

Someone persuade them to take the Universe franchise. Universe without Switzerland would be just...sad.
macwendy
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: matt
Date of Birth: 21 Oct 1968
Profession: md
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: movies

Postby jesnude » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:12 am

Ea'rend¿l wrote:

Azra Besic | 23
"Life is a precious gift for which every one of us should something Mother Nature return."

I WANT THIS GIRL WINS ALL
:hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx
jesnude
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: TElemALCHuS
Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1971
Profession: Accounting
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Movies

Postby Shizuma974 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:54 am

Bookmarked :D/
Shizuma974
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 12 May 1986
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: None
Hobbies/Interests: Japanese culture
1st RU Missosology Quiz 2013
4th RU Missosology Universe 2013

Postby wiltz13 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:15 am

some decent candidates there, this one caught my attention:

with the proper styling she can go far!!!
THE 50 MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN BEAUTY PAGEANTS FOR 2019
[youtube]QtMelpGpA3A[/youtube]

THE 50 HOTTEST MEN IN PAGEANTS FOR 2019
[youtube]Gm9StyiCTPc[/youtube]
wiltz13

Real Life Name/Nick: D'Pageant Buff
Date of Birth: 13 Jun 1986
Profession: Beauty Pageant Analyst <<<
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: pageants

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:38 am

Adriana Rustighi

Ea'rend¿l

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:07 am

Lara Chioda

Andrea Seckler

Leandra Lawrence | Lara Chioda | Andrea Seckler

Sabrina Milli
Ea'rend¿l

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:10 am

Lara Chioda

Ea'rend¿l

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:15 am

Donata Michelle Bauer (ang babaeng laging gulat >:) - translation: beautiful!)

Ea'rend¿l

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:10 pm

Lara Chioda

Ea'rend¿l

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:15 pm

Lara Chioda :hx

Ea'rend¿l

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:27 pm

Marina Antic

Ea'rend¿l

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:29 pm

Marina Antic

Ea'rend¿l

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:31 pm

Marina Antic

Ea'rend¿l

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:34 pm

Marina Antic :hx :hx :hx

Ea'rend¿l

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:35 pm

Ea'rend¿l

Postby UniversoMundoTierra » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:32 pm

Ea'rend¿l wrote:

the fight would be between Lara and Adriana..
Universe and World

Earth-International

Supranational-Grand-Intercontinental-United Continents
UniversoMundoTierra

Real Life Name/Nick: poi
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1986
Profession: travel consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: doing extreme sports, cooking, travel

Postby Bikini Martini » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:39 am

I want Marina Antic to win this year and will represent her country to Miss Earth 2014..
Bikini Martini

Real Life Name/Nick: Gar-Gar
Date of Birth: 07 Jun 1986
Profession: Call Center Agent
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Singing & Outgoing

Postby babydiego » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:02 am

who is the girl between Lara and Svenja?
babydiego
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Real Life Name/Nick: Diego and Luka's daddy
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 2002
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: A REAL PAGEANT EXPERT!
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: MISSO/FB GAMES/YOUTUBE VIDS
Message: Prediction Games HALL OF FAME (Season 14 CHAMPION, Season 4 &5 2RU)

Next

Return to Miss Earth