FUTURE MISS EARTH OFFICIAL RESIDENCE IN MANILA

FUTURE MISS EARTH OFFICIAL RESIDENCE IN MANILA

Postby baghak_gargak » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:45 pm

Will there be a plan for the future Miss Earth to have an official residence for the queen in Manila so she can fulfill her duties and responsibilities not just traveling to parts of the world to attend pageants and environmental works but more so here in the Philippines as the headquarters of Miss Earth, she can attend environmental activities here, conferences, events and even promote environment-related events, products, endorsements etc.

baghak_gargak
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Vladimir Dayucduc
Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1990
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Chief Executive Officer
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: activities in the dark, cooking, travel

Re: FUTURE MISS EARTH OFFICIAL RESIDENCE IN MANILA

Postby drake_perez » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:49 pm

LOL. Not a chance.
drake_perez
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Date of Birth: 08 Oct 1988
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: -----
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Nothing

Postby jamesmarx » Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:06 pm

baghak_gargak wrote:Will there be a plan for the future Miss Earth to have an official residence for the queen in Manila so she can fulfill her duties and responsibilities not just traveling to parts of the world to attend pageants and environmental works but more so here in the Philippines as the headquarters of Miss Earth, she can attend environmental activities here, conferences, events and even promote environment-related events, products, endorsements etc.

I think it was only Katherine Espin who stayed in the Philippines during her reign..dont know what happened to the next queens
jamesmarx
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: James
Date of Birth: 28 Sep 1989
Profession: Cabin Crew
Hobbies/Interests: Swimming , Jogging , travelling

Postby Geeyourhair » Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:23 pm

Honestly, I don't want ME to stay in the Philippines if all she does is just stay in the apartment or hotel. I would rather see her work in her own government to do a lot of things in the community. I think Belize's reign this year is what I consider a fruitful reign as M.E. So far she is the only ME who has really done a lot of things in her country as ME, and travels around the world to fulfill her duties.
Geeyourhair
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Professional
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby Orakulo » Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:52 pm

Does Miss World and Miss International have official residence too? Is there really a need for one if Miss Earth has many local sponsors who are willing to provide it for them if needed. Tsaka ang alam ko yung MEO HQ somewhere in QC is a beautiful house and is considered as the official residence of ME. I, maybe, wrong. Char!
Orakulo
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Orakulong Bugok
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 2000
Profession: Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Travel. Asian Cuisine. Boys Love Series.
Message: There's only one Earth, so we better start taking good care of it. Proud Earthling.

Postby Handsama » Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:09 am

I believe that the Queen has the option of staying longer in the Philippines if she wants to. That’s what Katherine Espin did. But I’m perfectly fine if she decides to home and perform her environmental tasks from within her home country. And most everyone did that.

The nice thing about being an Earth Queen is that she can be as productive as she wants to wherever she chooses to.
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby esperasave » Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:13 am

IF THE CROWNED BEAUTY QUEEN IS BUSY TRAVELLING, NO NEED TO MAINTAIN A PLACE FOR HER. THEY SHOULD FIND AN ACCOMODATION AS SHE MOVE FROM ONE PROJECT TO ANOTHER. Just a decent and minimal fixtures just enough to put her head to bed after her busy day of work. But if the Organization choose with crowning a beauty queen to domesticate her, then she should have a residence for a whole year round with all those luxurious jewelries, make up, bags, clothing lines for her own vanities. BWAHAHAHAHA.LOL.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby chrisy_pageant » Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:31 am

I've been to the Carousel Mansion in Mandaluyong. The mansion has served as press presentation venue for the early years of Miss Earth as well as lay-over stop for delegates arriving earlier than expected before they check-in at their official residence.

If there is an official residence for Miss Earth, this has got to be it!
[youtube]hlVBg7_08n0[/youtube]
chrisy_pageant

Date of Birth: 01 Dec 1980
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Administrative Staff
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: outdoors
Message: Nothing in this world that's worth having comes easy

Postby beautywatchnyc » Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:08 am

I don't see the need to duplicate additional expenditures for venue, billeting and accommodation when moolah doesn't grow easily on trees as the old cliche goes. MEO need not spend exorbitant costs on an expensive property elsewhere when the Monson Mansion in San Juan is within easy reach and can provide supervised personal services, modern facilities and amenities at the beck and call of the titleholder. Carousel should opt to deviate from the Miss Universe mandate of having the winner reside on a lonely hi-rise in NYC which obviously has proven to be very impersonal to its lone inhabitant. It behooves to Carousel's advantage by accommodating the titleholder where she could count on personal security up close and non-stop monitoring by the MEO trusted alalays 24/7.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby baghak_gargak » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:31 am

Geeyourhair wrote:Honestly, I don't want ME to stay in the Philippines if all she does is just stay in the apartment or hotel. I would rather see her work in her own government to do a lot of things in the community. I think Belize's reign this year is what I consider a fruitful reign as M.E. So far she is the only ME who has really done a lot of things in her country as ME, and travels around the world to fulfill her duties.

I think Miss World their queen stays in London for the duration of her reign in an undisclosed location. For Miss International, their winners have less work so no need to stay in the pageant's headquarters. I think since Miss Earth HQ is in the Philippines having an official residence and making her stay in the country for the duration of her reign is a perfect chance to be visible to make her presence felt so people can get acquainted with her more importantly, this is the perfect opportunity as a queen to spearhead some environmental projects in her honor, main campaigner of some events and be the face and voice of some advocacies and causes. Wouldn't it be great if she can have lots of events, and activities to attend in the headquarters of Miss Earth after all a hardworking queen deserves to be pampered once in a while with her own residence with complete amenities and services because she is doing a lot of stressful work and mind you these stressful work can put a toll on the queen so she needs to have some time and space of her own so she can properly fulfill her obligation. Traveling around the world is not enough because as I observe through the years most of her travels involve attending pageants and fashion shows, pictorials. YES, she attends SOME (not too many) environmental-related activities in other parts of the world but for the most part, it is mainly glam and pageant attendance. I think having her residence in the HQ for the duration of her reign gives her the chance to immerse into the HQ nation of Miss Earth and do much more environmental work way much more than she is doing on her travels.

I think the main reason there is no official residence is that it is beyond the capacities of the Miss Earth Organization for the accommodation and expenses and it's easier for them to travel what's with the stipends putting aside all the other excuses. I think it's a call for ownership of the pageant by some wealthy patron who is genuinely concerned for MOTHER EARTH.
baghak_gargak

Real Life Name/Nick: Vladimir Dayucduc
Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1990
Profession: Chief Executive Officer
Hobbies/Interests: activities in the dark, cooking, travel

Postby ne0n » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:17 am

As mentioned, the Carousel mansion is the (official?) residence for Miss Earth queens if they choose to stay in the Philippines. And I think it should all boil down to the reigning queen if she prefers to stay or fulfill her duties back to their respective countries.

Miss Earth is already Philippine-centric as it is and if the reigning Miss Earth can promote her causes in her own country, it would be better for the brand. Destiny is a prime example, she has been travelling through out her reign, yet establishing a strong foothold in different ecological and charitable causes in Belize. One can say that she has definitely elevated Miss Earth to become a household name in her country and she can continue what she has started even after her reign.
ne0n
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: ne0n
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 2010
Profession: Medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby laruuuh » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:19 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:Honestly, I don't want ME to stay in the Philippines if all she does is just stay in the apartment or hotel. I would rather see her work in her own government to do a lot of things in the community. I think Belize's reign this year is what I consider a fruitful reign as M.E. So far she is the only ME who has really done a lot of things in her country as ME, and travels around the world to fulfill her duties.

I agree that Destiny's reign is fruitful in terms of doing a lot of things in her country. I also feel that Ponkan's reign was also fruitful. She has a lot of activities back then both environmental activities and glam events.

laruuuh

Date of Birth: 28 Sep 1993
Profession: Business Planner
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Return to Miss Earth