Miss Earth 2017 Karen Ibasco's on Queentuhan

Image



  • 3

Miss Earth 2017 Karen Ibasco's on Queentuhan

Postby ajsy0203 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:22 pm

    


https://youtu.be/wNwJMNEgyM0

Did you know that Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach and Miss Earth 2017 Karen Ibasco were the muses at 2019 Southeast Asian Games Opening Ceremony.


ajsy0203
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 9036
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3365
Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Miss Earth 2017 Karen Ibasco's on Queentuhan

Postby manoypoe » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:37 pm

Must see! You will be in awe with Queen Karen, even Queen Pia is in awe too. :=p :=p =D> =D>
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 58975
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 29239
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Miss Earth 2017 Karen Ibasco's on Queentuhan

Postby esperasave » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:04 pm

I remember Pia W. being tagged her as a Gigil Queen because she was observed by some in her pageantry journey to have been observed that feeling of irresistible and strong desire or urge/will to win or survive in every competition she entered. However, if it not for that Gigil factor, we couldn't have a strong winner in her for quite sometime in over 40 years. But for me, she is both Gigil and Giggle Queen because she's funny too.
esperasave
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 529
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 2

Re: Miss Earth 2017 Karen Ibasco's on Queentuhan

Postby mybadname » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:01 am

Mas lalo akong bumilib sa talino ni Karen sa episode na ito ng Queentuhan. Even Carla was mermerized by Karen's ability to answer question. No dull moments. Bumilib din ako kay Pia for being so honest in saying how great Karen was. This is one rare moment na nagsama ang Miss Universe at Miss Earth winners eventhough virtual lang.
my name is bad but i am good

MissUniverse/MissEarth
mybadname
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2376
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:07 am
Location: sweden
Country: Sweden (se)
Reputation: 2953
Real Life Name/Nick: ralph
Date of Birth: 19 Nov 1980
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: hello everyone

  • 2

Re: Miss Earth 2017 Karen Ibasco's on Queentuhan

Postby quelab22 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:07 am

Grabe si Karen, she was so amazing BEST MISS EARTH SPEAKER talaga, her words are full of wisdom, she was so classy and full of substance.
enjoy and have fun
quelab22
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 13632
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:34 am
Location: philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3335
Real Life Name/Nick: Quela Andrea... (queng)
Date of Birth: 22 Oct 1993
Gender: Female
Profession: escort... of my father
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: watching fairytales
Message: bongga tayung mga taga misso...

  • 0

Re: Miss Earth 2017 Karen Ibasco's on Queentuhan

Postby manoypoe » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:14 am

quelab22 wrote:Grabe si Karen, she was so amazing BEST MISS EARTH SPEAKER talaga, her words are full of wisdom, she was so classy and full of substance.


If she does not know the topic, she does not pretend she knows. Very honest.
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 58975
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 29239
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Miss Earth 2017 Karen Ibasco's on Queentuhan

Postby Geeyourhair » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:55 pm

mybadname wrote:Mas lalo akong bumilib sa talino ni Karen sa episode na ito ng Queentuhan. Even Carla was mermerized by Karen's ability to answer question. No dull moments. Bumilib din ako kay Pia for being so honest in saying how great Karen was. This is one rare moment na nagsama ang Miss Universe at Miss Earth winners eventhough virtual lang.


Sa totoo lang...I don't know who Carla is. She seems very nice and I couldn't recall ever what pageant she had competed into before?

This is the only Queentohan I watched in full and I so loved it. My admiration for Pia just shoots up the roof this time. My love for Queen Karen never withered.
Geeyourhair
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2790
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:23 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2858
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media
Message: I love you all!

  • 1

Re: Miss Earth 2017 Karen Ibasco's on Queentuhan

Postby manoypoe » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:10 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:
mybadname wrote:Mas lalo akong bumilib sa talino ni Karen sa episode na ito ng Queentuhan. Even Carla was mermerized by Karen's ability to answer question. No dull moments. Bumilib din ako kay Pia for being so honest in saying how great Karen was. This is one rare moment na nagsama ang Miss Universe at Miss Earth winners eventhough virtual lang.


Sa totoo lang...I don't know who Carla is. She seems very nice and I couldn't recall ever what pageant she had competed into before?

This is the only Queentohan I watched in full and I so loved it. My admiration for Pia just shoots up the roof this time. My love for Queen Karen never withered.


You have to watch the vlog of Pia's mom. I appreciated Pia because of her mom and I have seen how down to earth Pia is. Walang kaere ere. Kaya fan na ako ngayon, dati hindi masyado. Carla won Mutya ng Pilipinas Intercontinental 2010 but was not able to compete.
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 58975
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 29239
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Miss Earth 2017 Karen Ibasco's on Queentuhan

Postby esperasave » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:16 am

Very relatable and well connected si Pia W. to the people. Remember her Miss Universe reign, she cooked Filipino dishes to the worldwide audience in a rusty pan and pot which I believe with my conspiracy theory have been used for so long by past winners. Then, when she moved to New York in a cold winter days, she couldn't operate the heater herself in her apartment because she's used to the weather in the Philippines being humid and hot with aircon as one of the main appliance but not the heater. Besides, during her one interview with Binubining Pilipinas final's night, she even asked the judge as to what lingo, she will have to answer from a Filipino question, Tagalog or English because in addition, she is well spoken in Bisaya and Deutch too.. On the other hand, she revealed also that during her pageantry journey, she carries a small notebook for her cheat sheet or kodigo whenever a possible questions will be raised, she's well prepared to answer those from her notes. This is how the queen should be, always ahead of the game as what Gloria Diaz said being the Miss Universe of 1969. Nobody should get ahead in your line. Once a beauty should always be prepared all the time. Surprisingly, she knows how to navigate a beauty contest and become a winner with her tricks of the trade.
esperasave
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 529
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 0

Re: Miss Earth 2017 Karen Ibasco's on Queentuhan

Postby quelab22 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:48 am

manoypoe wrote:
quelab22 wrote:Grabe si Karen, she was so amazing BEST MISS EARTH SPEAKER talaga, her words are full of wisdom, she was so classy and full of substance.


If she does not know the topic, she does not pretend she knows. Very honest.


In a very queenly way, the way she speak, she was so professional kaya kahit si Pia kitang kita na bilib sya talagang nakikinig sila when she talk.
enjoy and have fun
quelab22
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 13632
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:34 am
Location: philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3335
Real Life Name/Nick: Quela Andrea... (queng)
Date of Birth: 22 Oct 1993
Gender: Female
Profession: escort... of my father
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: watching fairytales
Message: bongga tayung mga taga misso...

  • 0

Re: Miss Earth 2017 Karen Ibasco's on Queentuhan

Postby esperasave » Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:23 pm

quelab22 wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
quelab22 wrote:Grabe si Karen, she was so amazing BEST MISS EARTH SPEAKER talaga, her words are full of wisdom, she was so classy and full of substance.


If she does not know the topic, she does not pretend she knows. Very honest.


In a very queenly way, the way she speak, she was so professional kaya kahit si Pia kitang kita na bilib sya talagang nakikinig sila when she talk.


Don't keep wondering about Karen, she was born very aristocratic. As compared to Pia, she was the bread winner in her family so even a rusty pot and pan, she can work it out to make a good presentation. But because how Filipinos are, they can still see even a centimeter of physical imperfection.
esperasave
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 529
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 0

Re: Miss Earth 2017 Karen Ibasco's on Queentuhan

Postby manoypoe » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:56 am

esperasave wrote:
quelab22 wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
quelab22 wrote:Grabe si Karen, she was so amazing BEST MISS EARTH SPEAKER talaga, her words are full of wisdom, she was so classy and full of substance.


If she does not know the topic, she does not pretend she knows. Very honest.


In a very queenly way, the way she speak, she was so professional kaya kahit si Pia kitang kita na bilib sya talagang nakikinig sila when she talk.


Don't keep wondering about Karen, she was born very aristocratic. As compared to Pia, she was the bread winner in her family so even a rusty pot and pan, she can work it out to make a good presentation. But because how Filipinos are, they can still see even a centimeter of physical imperfection.


I so love the imperfection of Pia but her kind loving heart is what makes me love her more now. I so love her mom. Simple people, no pretentions. They are not afraid to show their humble beginnings. It seems her success has not changed Pia at all. Her love for her family is outstanding. She is a wife material, she will be a great homemaker. Jeremy is lucky.
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 58975
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 29239
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Miss Earth 2017 Karen Ibasco's on Queentuhan

Postby batobato » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:47 am

Karen really speaks her mind. Very spontaneous and no dull moments
batobato
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1146
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:53 am
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1168
Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Wanderer
Hobbies/Interests: Getting lost


Return to Miss Earth

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: blunderer, Geeyourhair, Johnny Bravo, Jr., radagasdas

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology