▄╔╝╔╝╔╝MISS UNIVERSE 2020 ANDREA MEZA⚗️Official Thread

Re: ⭐ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE 2020

Postby DUBROVNIK » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:01 pm

MISS UNIVERSE ISRAEL 2020
Tehila Levi
At the private coronation ceremony of Miss Israel 2020 was held on July 13, 2020 keeping all the guidelines of social distancing in mind due to the outbreak of coronavirus pandemic, Tehila Levi was crowned Miss Israel 2020 (Miss Universe Israel 2020) as she became the official representative of Israel in Miss Universe 2020.

Tehlia Levi was crowned Malkat Hayofi (Israel’s Beauty Queen) 2020 at the contest. From Yavne, the 19-years-old stunner bested 11 other contestants for the national crown.

Levi is no stranger to pageants. In 2017, she competed in ~Beauty Queen of the South~ competition and won the Discovery of the Year title. Tehlia was definitely a front-runner for the crown.
Sella Sharlin Miss Israel 2019 crowned her successor at the end of the event finale.
Also at the event, Tali Krasnopolski placed as runner-up (Israel’s Girl) after winning the most number of votes from the audience.
Chen Shaul and Noa Teomi completed the Top 4. (´・ω・`)

Last edited by DUBROVNIK on Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DUBROVNIK
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1997
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Employee - Part time librarian
Hobbies/Interests: International current events, trips, Classic songs

Postby Clorentine » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:02 pm

Ivonne Cerdas -- Costa Rica

Clorentine
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: My hobbies
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Boss people around
Message: Im here to criticize haha, thats what you all do right!!??

Postby Stoichio » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:06 pm

I wonder what will be the answer of Vietnam to this :-j
Because when Amanda’s team announced that she will be bringing 150 outfits, Vietnam followed by announcing she will be bringing 200 outfits. :%))

FANCY! Great Support from Thailand|

Amanda Obdam, Miss Universe Thailand 2020 (@amanda.obdam) and her national director (@puisankosik) was live in official Facebook page @missuniverse.in.th and said that:

- Most of the 150 costumes are designed by Thai designers. But have a lot of luxury brand too! such as Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Christian Dior, Alexander Wang, Prada, etc... and Amanda Team Bought more shoes yesterday such as Christian Loubutin 20 pair++ and Jimmy Chou 10 pair ++

- Thailand team is supported by “TURKISH AIRLINES” (Business Class) with Brandnew Aircraft & Seat

- It is also supported by TRUE5G. TPN (Thailand Team) will live from departure until arriving at the plane. (Including live on the plane too!) and that day Amanda Obdam will change her costumes about 4-6 sets.

- A Thai Millionarie in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA will welcome Amanda when she arrived at MIA airport in 27 April 2021 with Limousine car and They will take Amanda to photoshoot on their yacht!!!!

repost via @international_poll

Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby abid » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:42 pm

Still confident with my choices since then. Jamaica, India, Peru, Myanmar
abid
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1995
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: bartender
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: playing billiards, swimming

Postby DUBROVNIK » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:00 pm

MISS UNIVERSE ITALY 2020
Viviana Vizzini
Bio
Viviana Vizzini was born on June 6, 1993 in Caltanissetta (Sicily) and currently lives in Milan for work reasons (´・ω・`)

✤ She is a Profesional Model and influencer by profession.

✤ Green eyes and light brown hair, she stands 5 ft. 6 ¼ in. (1,68.3 cm) tall.

✤ measurements: 85 - 60 - 90

✤ She holds a diploma in Accounting and is close to graduating in Communication Sciences and Digital Marketing.

✤ Viviana entered the fashion world at the age of 16 and has walked for several brands since then.

✤ Viviana believes that she is a dreamer who has many dreams and she works hard to make them come true.

✤ She dreams of being a happy, fulfilled and successful woman. Viviana bested thirty-five other contestants to win the national crown.

However, Viviana did not expect to be elected Miss Universe Italy 2020:
"The day before I was in tears, I alternated moments of joy with
moments of discouragement, but then the moments of joy won, the strength inside me won, the strength not to give up won!”
she said.

✤ For Viviana, the most difficult test was with herself, getting involved again after so many years with beautiful girls and younger than she is.
She brought her experience, her desire to dream and the strength to never give up to the competition.

Viviana said on her participation at Miss Universe pageant:
“Even today I wake up every now and then in the morning and still don't believe it.
I'll have to go to Vegas to compete for the title with other wonders of the world. I know the weight and the value of representing Italy in the world.
My heart trembles for this responsibility! I know how tough the competition is, but this will be an extra stimulus for me”

Viviana is really excited and happy to represent Italy at Miss Universe. Viviana wants to say this to all her fellow contestants that one should never give up and always fight for their dreams, she believes: “In life, I have also found myself in uncomfortable situations, but I have learned that no one can make
you feel bad or unsuitable if you don't allow them. Always have the desire to dream and the strength to never give up despite everything and everyone”
DUBROVNIK

Postby DUBROVNIK » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:00 pm

MISS UNIVERSE ITALY 2020

Last edited by DUBROVNIK on Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DUBROVNIK

Postby unbreakable » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:03 pm

Miss Israel's national costume is made out of 300 masks ;/))

unbreakable
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: (-_-)
Date of Birth: 01 Nov 1993
Profession: SDSDAD
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Piano

Postby Stoichio » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:02 pm

The 4 colors of stilletos for Miss Universe by Jojo Bragais!

Cream, Caramel, Silver and Cocoa

Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Elle » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:21 pm

Love Thailand, and i do support her because she's also half Canadian.

But brining 150 outfits, 20+ shoes.. etc, I think it's too much.
Elle
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1989
Profession: Why does missosology want to know my profession?
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants?

Postby Neonic » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:58 pm

Elle wrote:Love Thailand, and i do support her because she's also half Canadian.

There is a clear lack of humbleness from part of her organization in disclaiming those details, what do they aim to get by saying that?
Do they want to compare with other girls/organizations by showing luxury/expensive clothes and details?
Don't they know that some girls from small/non-fanatic countries struggle to get sponsoring and funds in order to acquire all the required elements to compete in the pageant?

This thai organization should be more prudent with those details, what would happen if Amanda ends up clapping? You will look like a circus full of clowns to the rest, that is what happens when you run your mouth without thinking wisely.

In 2007 Inés Ligron, after the Miss Universe 2007 finished, she disclosed having spent 2 Million dollars on Riyo Mori's participation in Miss Universe, she said that after the pageant finished, not before, in order to avoid any mocking comment regarding the money that was spent for her participation.
Neonic

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2017
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Space Tourism, Traveling, Saxo.

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:46 pm

Neonic wrote:
Elle wrote:Love Thailand, and i do support her because she's also half Canadian.

There is a clear lack of humbleness from part of her organization in disclaiming those details, what do they aim to get by saying that?
Do they want to compare with other girls/organizations by showing luxury/expensive clothes and details?
Don't they know that some girls from small/non-fanatic countries struggle to get sponsoring and funds in order to acquire all the required elements to compete in the pageant?

This thai organization should be more prudent with those details, what would happen if Amanda ends up clapping? You will look like a circus full of clowns to the rest, that is what happens when you run your mouth without thinking wisely.

In 2007 Inés Ligron, after the Miss Universe 2007 finished, she disclosed having spent 2 Million dollars on Riyo Mori's participation in Miss Universe, she said that after the pageant finished, not before, in order to avoid any mocking comment regarding the money that was spent for her participation.

Amanda is just being well prepared. No doubt Miss Universe is very hot in Thailand, and hence she is getting a lot of sponsorships. Usually sponsors would want you to advertise their brands. That could be the reason why MUT has to public those sponsorship details. I’m sure Amanda has nothing to do with this. Leave her alone.

Jonathan Nguyen

Real Life Name/Nick: Jonathan Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Profession: Software Developer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

Postby Neonic » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:42 am

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
Neonic wrote:

Amanda is just being well prepared. No doubt Miss Universe is very hot in Thailand, and hence she is getting a lot of sponsorships. Usually sponsors would want you to advertise their brands. That could be the reason why MUT has to public those sponsorship details. I’m sure Amanda has nothing to do with this. Leave her alone.

I didn't mean to attack Amanda, i was focusing on the organization by saying so.
You mean that Jimmy Choo, Chanel, Louis Vuitton and all these other luxury brands are sponsoring Amanda?
I have never seen a luxury brand sponsoring any beauty pageant contestant, they dont even sponsor pageants, because they know they dont need it.
Miss Thailand Organization is disclaiming that about those brands because they sort wanted to brag about how luxurious their contestant will be dressed, this is not a good explicit message for neither young girls and the rest of candidates.
I've seen many candidates wearing luxury branded clothes without their organization needing to highlight it, they just wore it and full stop, no disclosure of brand needed, this is what many people refeer to as "humbleness"
Neonic

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2017
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Space Tourism, Traveling, Saxo.

Postby spectacular » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:21 am

Stoichio wrote:
I wonder what will be the answer of Vietnam to this :-j
Because when Amanda’s team announced that she will be bringing 150 outfits, Vietnam followed by announcing she will be bringing 200 outfits. :%))

FANCY! Great Support from Thailand|

Amanda Obdam, Miss Universe Thailand 2020 (@amanda.obdam) and her national director (@puisankosik) was live in official Facebook page @missuniverse.in.th and said that:

- Most of the 150 costumes are designed by Thai designers. But have a lot of luxury brand too! such as Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Christian Dior, Alexander Wang, Prada, etc... and Amanda Team Bought more shoes yesterday such as Christian Loubutin 20 pair++ and Jimmy Chou 10 pair ++

- Thailand team is supported by “TURKISH AIRLINES” (Business Class) with Brandnew Aircraft & Seat

- It is also supported by TRUE5G. TPN (Thailand Team) will live from departure until arriving at the plane. (Including live on the plane too!) and that day Amanda Obdam will change her costumes about 4-6 sets.

- A Thai Millionarie in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA will welcome Amanda when she arrived at MIA airport in 27 April 2021 with Limousine car and They will take Amanda to photoshoot on their yacht!!!!

repost via @international_poll

She is sending a wrong message here, as a Miss Universe especially on the time of IMG era she is definitely sending a very wrong signal on her part, Miss Universe is not a glamour pageant now compare to Trump eras time, that is why 80 % of the finals airtime is based on speaches about empowerment, humbleness, self-love etc. Her organization is promoting the superficial aspects of the pageant which is a big no no this time, her organization should be very careful about this kind of boastful post, by mentioning all those luxury items, limousine and millionaire because miss universe now is trying so hard to change there image to avoid backlash from different feminist movement and stereotypes, Amanda is a very nice girl and she doesn't need this kind of post on her part because it sounded very boastful, she can do it on her own, but because of this post from her organization it can be a big deal breaker on her part
spectacular

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1985
Profession: Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion

Postby scorpiodragon » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:43 am

thank you OVP :D/ :hx

scorpiodragon
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Barge
Date of Birth: 15 Nov 1988
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Slave
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Boys, Fashion, & Pageantry

Postby DUBROVNIK » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:20 am

Julia Gama Miss Brasil departure to Cancún (stopover) on her trip to Miss Universe 2020!
Julia wrote in her account:

“I promised them that I would let you know when I would departure for Miss Universe! Well, the big day arrived!!
I feel even closer to the final destination of this amazing journey.

Today I get to Cancún (Mexico) where I’m going through the required quarantine period before going to the USA.

I feel even closer to the final destination of this amazing journey.
Being the Miss Universe while a pandemic is going on demands quite a great level of adaptation, patience and sense of purpose.
So far, times have been challenging, beautiful and unforgettable. What I have been through in a few months as Miss Brazil feels like years of experience.
It’s been an honor to represent Brazil and the love for our nation, which have kept me, through the ups and downs, focused and dedicated.

All the love and support I have received from you, my ~Missamores~, have overcome any expectation I could ever have. You’ve made my days and guided me throughout my way with your presence and feedbacks.
I am grateful for being accepted as I am, for being given the space you have given me and for all the faith in my work.

If I have the strength to dream so big, it’s thanks to the love and unconditional support I have always got from my family and friends.
I am just brave enough to go because I know I have somewhere to go back. I am aware of the daily adrenaline you had by being by my side and even though you have embraced and lived the dream as if it was yours. My endless love and gratitude are what I have to offer you.

I’m also grateful for the Miss Universe Brasil Organization, for trusting me the responsibility
of being Miss Brasil 2020 and supporting me towards the Miss Universe crown.

I recognize the outstanding opportunity and have always done my best and more since the first day
in order to represent Brazil with excellence, and I’ll definitely keep like this.

I travel today with a great sensation. A beautiful and positive feeling, being totally sure I am exactly where I should be.
I want to keep counting on all of you all along my way to the realization of this dream!”
Last edited by DUBROVNIK on Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
DUBROVNIK

Postby Zinnia » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:27 am

Please excuse my queen for flooding Photoshoots lately. Rabiya has been busy doing important things most of her time in the Philippines like her advocacy, helping typhoon survivors, Q&A trainings, grooming, personality development, dance trainings and pasarela trainings. You know, things that would matter and benefit her the most on a pageant she is competing. Something you don't learn overnight. Glam shots are just an icing to her beautiful cake :hx Here are some of her latest photoshoots her team arranged when she arrived in Los Angeles.

VIDEOS

Miss Universe 2022 is like a rollercoaster ride.
FULL OF SURPRISES !!!

Zinnia

Date of Birth: 02 Apr 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Fashion, Music, Food

Postby Zinnia » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:41 am

MISS VENEZUELA

VIDEOS

FULL OF SURPRISES !!!

Zinnia

Postby Zinnia » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:46 am

MISS CANADA in Dubai, to meet up with her evening gown designer of her choice, Michael Cinco.

VIDEO

FULL OF SURPRISES !!!

Zinnia

Postby Zinnia » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:58 am

MISS MEXICO's Latest Photos

FULL OF SURPRISES !!!

Zinnia

Postby DUBROVNIK » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:00 am

Hillary Ann Williams MISS UNIVERSE BARBADOS DEPARTURE
Bio

Hillary Ann Williams was born in Canada to a Barbadian father and Canadian mother; the mixture of both races gives her a security and an open mind.
Hillary Ann is an example of Afro-European beauty! She is 25-years-old and owns a Digital Marketing Agency.

Barbados is a small Caribbean nation has only sent 17 delegates to Miss Universe since they started in in 1976.
Kween Hillary Ann will attempt to be the first Barbadian to make it past the first cut.
She was 1st runner-up to 2019 Miss Universe Barbados Shanel Ifill. Safe trip, kween!
Barbados has not placed in Miss Universe since it first joined in 1976. Will Hillary be the first Queen to deliver its first Miss Universe crown?

Hillary Ann has this advice for us:
“Don’t let someone else’s opinion or criticism away you from your dreams or aspirations. Stay true to yourself. Whatever it is that makes you happy, just do it.”
Last edited by DUBROVNIK on Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
DUBROVNIK

Postby Zinnia » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:35 am

MISS BRAZIL

VIDEO

"I feel even closer to the final destination of this amazing journey. Today I get to Cancun where I'm going through the required quarantine period before going to the USA.

I feel even closer to the final destination of this amazing journey. Being the Miss Universe while a pandemic is going on demands quite a great level of adaptation, patience and sense of purpose. So far, times have been challenging, beautiful and unforgettable. What I have been through in a few months as Miss Brazil feels like years of experience. It's been an honor to represent Brazil and the love for our nation, which have kept me, through the ups and downs, focused and dedicated.

All the love and support I have received from you, my Missamores, have overcome any expectation I could ever have. You've made my days and guided me throughout my way with your presence and feedbacks. I am grateful for being accepted as I am, for being given the space you have given me and for all the faith in my work.

If I have the strength to dream so big, it's thanks to the love and unconditional support I have always got from my family and friends. I am just brave enough to go because I know I have somewhere to go back. I am aware of the daily adrenaline you had by being by my side and even though you have embraced and lived the dream as if it was yours. My endless love and grattitude are what I have to offer you.

I'm also grateful for the Miss Universe Brazil Organization, for trusting me the responsibility of being Miss Brazil 2020 and supporting me towards the Miss Universe crown.

I recognize thw outstanding opportunity and have always done my best and more since the first day in order to represent Brazil with excellence, and I'll definitely keep like this.

I travel today with a great sensation. A beautiful and positive feeling, being totally sure I am exactly where I should be. I want to keep my counting on all of you all along my way to the realization of this dream!" - Julia Gama

FULL OF SURPRISES !!!

Zinnia

Postby taleyblue » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:01 am

taleyblue
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 17 Apr 1981
Profession: God of beauty!
Hobbies/Interests: Running ,Gym & beauty pageant
Message: Once You Start Believing In Yourself, Magic Starts Happening!

Postby DUBROVNIK » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:22 am

The Miss Universe 2020 it's for began! Get ready for the most beautiful women in the world. Along with the delegates of Philippines, El Salvador and Colombia (that are already in the USA), the beauty queens of Aruba, Brazil and Barbados are the firsts contestants in her journey to Hollywood Florida!
DUBROVNIK

Postby DUBROVNIK » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:50 am

THE UNIVERSE IS OURS!

DUBROVNIK

Postby ononymous » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:46 am

I have nothing against my home girl Rabiya but I am VERY uncomfortable with the amount of influence Filipinos now have over the pageant.

First, the makeup sponsor CEO, also a Filipino, chose Rabiya as one of the representatives for the brand. AND she got to go to her house for a meet and greet.

Second, the official shoe sponsor is now also Filipino.

I want Rabiya to do very well in the pageant but I don't like how everything seems to be in her favor now.

There's no way she's not getting at least a top 3 finish. This is so unfair.
ononymous
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Regina
Date of Birth: 13 May 1974
Profession: Studying for my doctorate ;)
Hobbies/Interests: Anthropology and demography

Postby bukita » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:01 am

Misses Israel and Italy look like twin :hx
bukita

Real Life Name/Nick: Bongo
Profession: Customer Service
Hobbies/Interests: gym, traveling, reading

Postby bukita » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:16 am

bukita

Real Life Name/Nick: Bongo
Profession: Customer Service
Hobbies/Interests: gym, traveling, reading

Postby DUBROVNIK » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:00 am

MISS UNIVERSE JAPAN 2020
Aisha Harumi Tochigi
Aisha wrote in her account:

“Today is a day you celebrate your love for others and grandly displaying your affection for everyone we love.
Romantic or not, it feels good to both give and receive compassion and admiration, so let’s spread the love!!

Celebrating my mom's birthday at Tokyo Disney!
I’m so grateful for everything you do for me and our family. You are a great mom, my best friend and my inspiration”

Last edited by DUBROVNIK on Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
DUBROVNIK

Postby ambasing » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:05 am

ononymous wrote:
I have nothing against my home girl Rabiya but I am VERY uncomfortable with the amount of influence Filipinos now have over the pageant.

First, the makeup sponsor CEO, also a Filipino, chose Rabiya as one of the representatives for the brand. AND she got to go to her house for a meet and greet.

Second, the official shoe sponsor is now also Filipino.

I want Rabiya to do very well in the pageant but I don't like how everything seems to be in her favor now.

There's no way she's not getting at least a top 3 finish. This is so unfair.

Exactly!!!but it's a good move for the Filipina sponsor to USE Ms Philippines since 99% of her customers are Filipinos who wants to be a white wanna be hahaha
ambasing

Real Life Name/Nick: Lester
Date of Birth: 11 Feb 1990
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: reading books

Postby DUBROVNIK » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:27 am

DUBROVNIK

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe