♔•♔ ROXANNE BAEYENS | MISS EARTH WATER 2020 | OT ♔•♔

Image



  • 3

Re: ROXANNE BAEYENS IS MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2020 (p.23)

Postby manoypoe » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:45 am

    



User avatar
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 61285
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 29722
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ROXANNE BAEYENS IS MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2020 (p.23)

Postby mikko10 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:48 am

According to this article, Roxanne Baeyens is 170 cm which is 5'7"

https://www.angelopedia.com/news/Miss-E ... tega/50428

She also competed at Miss Mandaluyong 2019 with Gianna Llanes (Miss Philippines Water 2020), Kristi Banks, and Isabela Galeria. She does not look too short for me. She is basically the same height of Kristi. Isabela is 5'9".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRLqJD9wWC4
mikko10
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 12:56 pm
Location: USA
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 55
Real Life Name/Nick: mikko
Date of Birth: 19 Nov 1976
Gender: Male
Profession: medical professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: movies
Message: thanks

  • 1

Re: ROXANNE BAEYENS IS MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2020 (p.23)

Postby manoypoe » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:51 am

User avatar
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 61285
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 29722
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: CORONATION UPDATES | MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2020 (p.23)

Postby mikko10 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:53 am

Handsama wrote:
Binibining ZOZI wrote:
Nand wrote:Image


SHE IS PRETTY BUT SHORT AT 5'4. MISS EARTH SOUTH AFRICA 2017 WHO IS ALSO 5'4 , WAS SENT HOME DURING MISS EARTH 2017 AS SHE DIDNT MEET THE HEIGHT REQUIREMENT.


She is supposed to be 170 cm. Here she is standing with Catriona who is pretty tall herself.




Catriona is 5'10". This article indicated she is 170 cm tall which is around 5'7".
https://www.angelopedia.com/news/Miss-E ... tega/50428
mikko10
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 12:56 pm
Location: USA
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 55
Real Life Name/Nick: mikko
Date of Birth: 19 Nov 1976
Gender: Male
Profession: medical professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: movies
Message: thanks

  • 1

Re: ROXANNE BAEYENS IS MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2020 (p.23)

Postby manoypoe » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:57 am

User avatar
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 61285
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 29722
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 3

Re: ROXANNE BAEYENS IS MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2020 (p.23)

Postby Nick28 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:08 am

Baguio City wins its first ever Miss Philippines Earth title! She is also the first winner from Cordillera Administrative Region!

Image

The new Miss Philippines Earth is extremely beautiful! :hx She is perfect for this year's Miss Earth theme ''Eco Angels" because she possesses an angelic face! 8->
User avatar
Nick28
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 4221
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:19 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 6577
Real Life Name/Nick: 2013 Missosology Quiz Grand Champion
Date of Birth: 28 Apr 2019
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Researcher, Law Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Books, and Gardening
Message: Follow your dreams, believe in yourself, and never give up!

  • 2

Re: ROXANNE BAEYENS IS MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2020 (p.23)

Postby CamAngel123 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:18 am

Appreciation for the person who did the stunning background of Miss Atimonan, Quezon - Shane Tormes! :hx

"One small action multiplied by a million people can transform the world."
- Nguyễn Phương Khánh, Miss Earth 2018
User avatar
CamAngel123
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 700
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:33 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 571
Date of Birth: 23 Mar 1998
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: sharing pageant updates
Message: Reduce, Re-use, Recycle, Re-think and Respect.

  • 3

Re: ROXANNE BAEYENS IS MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2020 (p.23)

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:42 am

MISS EARTH® PAGEANT
Working for a Cause not for Applause since 2001
User avatar
ClubEarthMisso
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8479
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Somewhere
Country: Antarctica (aq)
Reputation: 5815
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 2001
Gender: Male
Profession: Unknown
Hobbies/Interests: I don't have any interests
Message: To whom?

  • 2

Re: ROXANNE BAEYENS IS MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2020 (p.23)

Postby GlennLRehnan » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:45 am

A well-deserved win. Congratulations, Baguio!
User avatar
GlennLRehnan
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1103
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:08 am
Location: Glendale, CA, USA
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2030
Real Life Name/Nick: Glenn
Date of Birth: 09 Jan 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Grad student
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Studying
Message: Write a message here

  • 4

Re: ROXANNE BAEYENS IS MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2020 (p.23)

Postby justpassingby » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:57 am


Took a break from the Misso and the online world so I'm making it up here. Since the hot topic was on the final answers, here's my take:


In terms of final answer, Roxie's "green thumb - urban gardening" spiel does come across as canned and memorized. But what sets her answer apart was her highlighting the food shortage experienced right now - making her answer seem more direct, specific and concrete compared to "compassion" or "empathy."

I get that urban gardening and agriculture are things that she's very passionate about but I'd advise her not to simply bring it up to attack questions thrown at her just like that. She's smart naman, so she and her team could figure it out for the international pageant.


Patrixia's answer was slick and easy to the ears. However, "empathy" is a very general term and her answer was safe. I think she could have won if she gave examples, based it on her lawyer career, and/or took a bit of a risk (I mean let's be honest fellow Filipinos, our government leaders are FAR from being emphatic to the needs of our countrymen right now).


Ditto for Shane and Gianna with "compassion." Their answers genuinely sound good but seem abstract. If they gave examples of how a leader is to be compassionate, it could have been better, I think.


As for Ilyssa, she's young pa naman. "Communication" could have been an interesting attack on the question but it looks like nerves got the better of her there. Okay lang, she could always come back more mature and confident to the pageant stage if she wishes to.



Regardless though, we've got a great set of Elementals this year. Heck, even Indonesian pageant fans seem to like Roxie - calling her "cantik" or "pretty" on some Instagram posts.

A bit of a shame that Patrixia (27) and Shane (28) are at the end of their pageant careers though. In particular, Patrixia had a decade's worth of pageant experience in Bb. Pilipinas 2010, MPE 2014 and Miss World Philippines 2019. At least both of them ended with the elemental crowns on their heads.

And in fairness to MPE, they pulled off the online pageant reasonably well. Of course, I'd definitely prefer a live staging for the international pageant but with the pandemic still looming over us, let's see. Bahala na or whatever.


Also, I wanna apologize to Senyora Gaga. I got received their PMs asking me to participate in the last sets of judging for Misso's Earthling list but I already took my break by then so I wasn't able to.
Image
User avatar
justpassingby
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 938
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:13 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1043
Real Life Name/Nick: ror.
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1995
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: ror.
Hobbies/Interests: ehhh.
Message: wouw.

  • 1

Re: ROXANNE BAEYENS IS MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2020 (p.23)

Postby manoypoe » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:18 am

User avatar
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 61285
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 29722
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: ♚❁ MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2020 | JULY 05 ❁♚

Postby radagasdas » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:50 am

manoypoe wrote:
Miss Earth Beauties Final Hotpicks!
TOP 5 - Patrixia Sherly Santos of Daraga, Albay!


Image



Congrats to Miss Daraga Albay for winning an elemental crown as Miss Philippines Earth - Air 2020, since this is the final finale of her journey in Philippine pageantry. As I know her age may not anymore qualifies her to other major national pageants. At least she ended it with a bang! Congrats!!!! :=p :!!
radagasdas
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 606
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:49 am
Location: Malabon City
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 612
Real Life Name/Nick: Joey
Date of Birth: 29 Mar 1976
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Compliance Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: bowling, marathon, badminton
Message: SPREAD LOVE NOT WAR!

  • 2

Re: ♚❁ MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2020 | JULY 05 ❁♚

Postby radagasdas » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:00 am

manoypoe wrote:
Miss Earth Beauties Final Hotpicks!
TOP 5 - Shane Tormes of Atimonan, Quezon!


Image


Another lady who never stops her dreams to become a queen. Indeed, she was destined to be the queen on her own right as Miss Philippines Earth - Fire 2020. Congrats to Miss Atimonan, Quezon. Yes this is her last on Philippine pageantry yet she will be remembered as a hardworking woman. Congrats and goodluck on your next journey in life. :=p :=p
radagasdas
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 606
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:49 am
Location: Malabon City
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 612
Real Life Name/Nick: Joey
Date of Birth: 29 Mar 1976
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Compliance Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: bowling, marathon, badminton
Message: SPREAD LOVE NOT WAR!

  • 1

Re: ROXANNE BAEYENS IS MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2020 (p.23)

Postby JustinSky » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:08 am

While I enjoy the pageant yesterday, I am distracted by the host haha. (I remember something).

Congratulations Roxie. I think she will be Celeste 2.0. She needs to train on how to answer the question or else she will only be until the hashtag round.

Kudos also the other elemental queens. Very strong batch. Special shoutout to Atimoman.sobrang effort ng team nya.

I hope ME 2020 will be live. Vietnam or Thailand can host the pageant and maybe they should make it a 2 week pageant and less outdoor activity to avoid transmission of the virus.
JustinSky
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 618
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 7:19 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 422
Date of Birth: 07 Jul 2000
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Online games
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ROXANNE BAEYENS IS MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2020 (p.23)

Postby manoypoe » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:25 pm

User avatar
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 61285
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 29722
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ROXANNE BAEYENS IS MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2020 (p.23)

Postby manoypoe » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:45 pm

LIVE | Exclusive First Live Interviews of the newly-crowned Queens of
Miss Philippines Earth 2020 with The Philippine Pageantry


click to play
User avatar
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 61285
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 29722
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ROXANNE BAEYENS IS MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2020 (p.23)

Postby manoypoe » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:42 pm

Our newly crowned #MissPhilippinesEarth2020 Queens have a very special message to all the earthlings.


User avatar
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 61285
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 29722
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ROXANNE BAEYENS IS MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2020 (p.23)

Postby manoypoe » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:03 pm

User avatar
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 61285
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 29722
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ROXANNE BAEYENS IS MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2020 (p.23)

Postby manoypoe » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:07 pm

MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH-WATER

Almost two years ago, my Lolo passed away (and he was one of my favorite people on earth!) On his last days, he cheered for me as I performed in my first national pageant. Despite not placing, he would tell everyone that in his eyes, I was still the most beautiful, the most intelligent, and the most inspiring.

A couple of weeks before Miss Philippines Earth coronation, I messaged my mentors and family that I wanted to quit the virtual pageant. I questioned why I wasn’t being noticed - not being chosen for the “hotpicks,” not getting any medals, and no special awards. I would simply attribute it to simply not being good enough despite giving my everything. But when insecurities took over, I had to remember my Lolo watching from heaven and how much he believed in me. I couldn’t fail him.

I was an underdog during this entire pageant until people heard what I had to say. To my fellow underdogs, don’t let anything get in your path. Your message matters. Focus on your goal and remind yourself of your capabilities. Then, let the flow take control.

I am proud Mandaleño Gianna Llanes, your Miss Philippines Earth - Water 2020.

Gianna Llanes - Miss Philippines Earth Water 2020

User avatar
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 61285
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 29722
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ROXANNE BAEYENS IS MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2020 (p.23)

Postby manoypoe » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:20 pm

Sash Factor Live! Virtual Queens of Miss Philippines Earth 2020


click to play
User avatar
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 61285
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 29722
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ROXANNE BAEYENS IS MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2020 (p.23)

Postby manoypoe » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:00 pm

User avatar
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 61285
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 29722
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ROXANNE BAEYENS IS MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2020 (p.23)

Postby christianCK » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:16 am

mikko10 wrote:According to this article, Roxanne Baeyens is 170 cm which is 5'7"

https://www.angelopedia.com/news/Miss-E ... tega/50428

She also competed at Miss Mandaluyong 2019 with Gianna Llanes (Miss Philippines Water 2020), Kristi Banks, and Isabela Galeria. She does not look too short for me. She is basically the same height of Kristi. Isabela is 5'9".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRLqJD9wWC4



Kristi Banks is SHORT (like she's 5'3" barefoot) compared to Roxie. hahaha

Roxie stands around 5'5". Not that tall but it matches her proportions, plus a very NATURAL (No surgeries, not even veneers) angelic face. To top it off, she's genuinely kind and has a likeable personality.
There must be something about going here and going there. Whew
User avatar
christianCK
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:02 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 24
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1987
Gender: Male
Profession: Traveller
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: all beautiful
Message: Happy to share my thoughts here <3

  • 0

Re: ♚❁ ROAD TO MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2020 ❁♚

Postby MajorPageantsAficionado » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:43 am

lesham wrote:
Roxanne Baeyens



Congratulations, Miss Roxanne Baeyens, the newly crowned Miss Philippines-Earth 2020! You deserved it!!!
:=p =D> =D> =D>
MajorPageantsAficionado
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:31 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 0
Date of Birth: 01 May 1980
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businesswoman
Hobbies/Interests: Watching tv, movies, pageants, fashion shows
Message: Hello! A great day to all the Missosologists worldwide!

  • 0

Re: ROXANNE BAEYENS IS MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2020 (p.23)

Postby MajorPageantsAficionado » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:56 am

THE WINNER AND RUNNERS-UP PLACERS:

Image

CONGRATULATIONS!

Photo Credit: Miss Philippines-Earth Official Facebook Page
MajorPageantsAficionado
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:31 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 0
Date of Birth: 01 May 1980
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businesswoman
Hobbies/Interests: Watching tv, movies, pageants, fashion shows
Message: Hello! A great day to all the Missosologists worldwide!

  • 0

Re: CORONATION UPDATES | MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2020 (p.23)

Postby suswot » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:27 am

Chumba Maneji wrote:
supladoman wrote:Congratulations Roxy! You deserved it. Actually tumatak na mga sagot sakin ay kina Roxy and Patrixia talaga and they deserve the top 2 spot. Anyway based on what I saw, I think there's something that can be improved on the virtual pageant like they can do some runway during their swimsuit and long gown segment like informing the girls to walk forward then left, etc para may pasarela pa din. But kudos to the team they were able to pull it off. Congrats to all ladies and the MPE team. :"> :"> :">



which camp is she coming from??? i thought, she's from A&Q, so if ever, this is the first time that A&Q candidate wins Miss Earth?


yung pumalit kay Imelda Schweighart sa crown, diba Aces yun?

Not sure though pero ang ganda ni Roxie Baeyens. mas nagagandahan ako sa kanya kesa sa lahat ng past winners ng MPE. sya ata pinakamaganda facially, for me. sobrang au naturalle kahit veneers wala..
User avatar
suswot
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.
 
Posts: 1293
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:17 am
Location: Muntinlupa City
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 568
Real Life Name/Nick: JR
Date of Birth: 19 Feb 1990
Gender: Male
Profession: Registered Nurse
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing the Net
Message: Thanks Missosology for providing a great access and information on beauties around the world :-)

  • 0

Re: CORONATION UPDATES | MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2020 (p.23)

Postby JustinSky » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:15 pm

suswot wrote:
Chumba Maneji wrote:
supladoman wrote:Congratulations Roxy! You deserved it. Actually tumatak na mga sagot sakin ay kina Roxy and Patrixia talaga and they deserve the top 2 spot. Anyway based on what I saw, I think there's something that can be improved on the virtual pageant like they can do some runway during their swimsuit and long gown segment like informing the girls to walk forward then left, etc para may pasarela pa din. But kudos to the team they were able to pull it off. Congrats to all ladies and the MPE team. :"> :"> :">



which camp is she coming from??? i thought, she's from A&Q, so if ever, this is the first time that A&Q candidate wins Miss Earth?


yung pumalit kay Imelda Schweighart sa crown, diba Aces yun?

Not sure though pero ang ganda ni Roxie Baeyens. mas nagagandahan ako sa kanya kesa sa lahat ng past winners ng MPE. sya ata pinakamaganda facially, for me. sobrang au naturalle kahit veneers wala..


Yup Aces yung si Artejos. Mukhang close si Cat and Roxie. Baka team ni Cat ang magtitrain sa kanya.
JustinSky
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 618
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 7:19 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 422
Date of Birth: 07 Jul 2000
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Online games
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ROXANNE BAEYENS IS MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2020 (p.23)

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:24 pm

justpassingby wrote:
Took a break from the Misso and the online world so I'm making it up here. Since the hot topic was on the final answers, here's my take:


In terms of final answer, Roxie's "green thumb - urban gardening" spiel does come across as canned and memorized. But what sets her answer apart was her highlighting the food shortage experienced right now - making her answer seem more direct, specific and concrete compared to "compassion" or "empathy."

I get that urban gardening and agriculture are things that she's very passionate about but I'd advise her not to simply bring it up to attack questions thrown at her just like that. She's smart naman, so she and her team could figure it out for the international pageant.


Patrixia's answer was slick and easy to the ears. However, "empathy" is a very general term and her answer was safe. I think she could have won if she gave examples, based it on her lawyer career, and/or took a bit of a risk (I mean let's be honest fellow Filipinos, our government leaders are FAR from being emphatic to the needs of our countrymen right now).


Ditto for Shane and Gianna with "compassion." Their answers genuinely sound good but seem abstract. If they gave examples of how a leader is to be compassionate, it could have been better, I think.


As for Ilyssa, she's young pa naman. "Communication" could have been an interesting attack on the question but it looks like nerves got the better of her there. Okay lang, she could always come back more mature and confident to the pageant stage if she wishes to.



Regardless though, we've got a great set of Elementals this year. Heck, even Indonesian pageant fans seem to like Roxie - calling her "cantik" or "pretty" on some Instagram posts.

A bit of a shame that Patrixia (27) and Shane (28) are at the end of their pageant careers though. In particular, Patrixia had a decade's worth of pageant experience in Bb. Pilipinas 2010, MPE 2014 and Miss World Philippines 2019. At least both of them ended with the elemental crowns on their heads.

And in fairness to MPE, they pulled off the online pageant reasonably well. Of course, I'd definitely prefer a live staging for the international pageant but with the pandemic still looming over us, let's see. Bahala na or whatever.


Also, I wanna apologize to Senyora Gaga. I got received their PMs asking me to participate in the last sets of judging for Misso's Earthling list but I already took my break by then so I wasn't able to.

That was fine justpassingby! Thank you for cooperating.
User avatar
SENYORA GAGA
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:10 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 921
Date of Birth: 11 Aug 2003
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: -----
Hobbies/Interests: -----

  • 2

Re: ROXANNE BAEYENS IS MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2020 (p.23)

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:28 pm



ATTENTION COUNCIL

VOTE FOR OUR FIRST HOT PICKS FOR MISS EARTH USA 2020
User avatar
SENYORA GAGA
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:10 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 921
Date of Birth: 11 Aug 2003
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: -----
Hobbies/Interests: -----

  • 0

Re: ROXANNE BAEYENS IS MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2020 (p.23)

Postby quelab22 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:12 am

manoypoe wrote:
MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH-WATER

Almost two years ago, my Lolo passed away (and he was one of my favorite people on earth!) On his last days, he cheered for me as I performed in my first national pageant. Despite not placing, he would tell everyone that in his eyes, I was still the most beautiful, the most intelligent, and the most inspiring.

A couple of weeks before Miss Philippines Earth coronation, I messaged my mentors and family that I wanted to quit the virtual pageant. I questioned why I wasn’t being noticed - not being chosen for the “hotpicks,” not getting any medals, and no special awards. I would simply attribute it to simply not being good enough despite giving my everything. But when insecurities took over, I had to remember my Lolo watching from heaven and how much he believed in me. I couldn’t fail him.

I was an underdog during this entire pageant until people heard what I had to say. To my fellow underdogs, don’t let anything get in your path. Your message matters. Focus on your goal and remind yourself of your capabilities. Then, let the flow take control.

I am proud Mandaleño Gianna Llanes, your Miss Philippines Earth - Water 2020.

Gianna Llanes - Miss Philippines Earth Water 2020




This girl really reminds me of Mj Lastimosa. A little polishing KF would have another super gorgeous torch bearer.
enjoy and have fun
User avatar
quelab22
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 13657
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:34 am
Location: philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3371
Real Life Name/Nick: Quela Andrea... (queng)
Date of Birth: 22 Oct 1993
Gender: Female
Profession: escort... of my father
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: watching fairytales
Message: bongga tayung mga taga misso...

  • 0

Re: ROXANNE BAEYENS IS MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2020 (p.23)

Postby manoypoe » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:54 am

User avatar
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 61285
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 29722
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Earth

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClubEarthMisso, manoypoe, MaryCricy

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology