⋆❁⋆ USA WINS MISS EARTH 2020 ⋆❁⋆

Re: ⋆❁⋆ MISS EARTH 2020 | VIRTUAL EDITION ⋆❁⋆

Postby manoypoe » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:50 pm

What a Creative and Colourful bunch of delegates! Team Africa! Round of applause!
We are Proud!
@missearth
Who's your favorite Eco Angel?

Reunion Island @cloebienvenu | South Africa @lungo_katete | Cote d'ivoire @aya.kadjo
Nigeria @gwenn_doll | Liberia @robell88 | Zambia @muka_mimi
Mauritius @nelvina_bakshya | Cameroon @chegue_wabo | Kenya @officialfridahkariuki | Ghana @emma_djen

manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby manoypoe » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:51 pm

GUADELOUPE

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:52 pm

10 standouts for the Asia and Oceania group in the Fitness, Form, and Poise category of Miss Earth’s Preliminary Competition

The judges this time were able to share their insights of their criteria for this category and in my opinion, these girls fit what they’re looking for.
Australia - @brittydickson | China - Jie Ding | India - @tanvikharote
Indonesia - @firarurirero | Japan - @t_d_anna | Myanmar - @amara.shunelei
Philippines - @roxieebae | Singapore - @xtina_christina | Thailand - @petchteeyapar | Vietnam - @hoathaiofficial

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:55 pm

SOUTH AFRICA

May your day be filled with a thousand sunshine smiles
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:55 pm

CHILE

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:56 pm

NIGERIA

A smile brightens even the most difficult of situations,
when your mind says it can’t go on,
then suddenly,
a zap of energy —
new life from within erupts.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:00 pm

PAKISTAN

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:00 pm

JAMAICA

manoypoe

Postby Handsama » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:17 pm

manoypoe wrote:
pippo93 wrote:
Handsama wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:
purplesay wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:Biden leads the electoral vote based on my google search. Isn't it that the electoral vote is what matters in US election?

Still too close to call :( Some of the other states left seem to be leaning red so it ain't over till it's over. :((

I'm currently watching the live TV updates in the US and looks like Trump will still win.

Well obviously I don't understand US politics. Based on Associated Press Biden have 223 electoral votes vs. Trump's 145. That's a wide margin. :-w I don't know what I'm missing here. :%))

Here in the US, the winner of the Presidential election is determined not by the person who gets the most number of votes throughout the country but by the number of electoral votes gathered from winning the various states. Each state is assigned a certain number of electoral votes (based on the number of representatives to the US Senate and House). So if Biden wins New York, he gets their 29 electoral votes, etc. Winning the presidency requires garnering at least 270 electoral votes. Biden is slightly ahead overall but there are still several states who are still counting their votes thus we don’t know who won them yet.

As it stands right now. it appears that Biden might just eke out a narrow win by capturing 270-271 electoral votes. [-O< [-O<

I READ THAT BIDEN IS FORWARD IN NEVADA, WINSCONSIN AND MICHIGAN. IF HE WON IN THOSE THREE STATES, HE HAS 272 ELECTORAL VOTES

This election is really very tight, I thought Trump would win coz the last time I checked the states whose votes are still being counted, Trump was leading. Then few hours later, Biden was winning. Michigan also was won by Trump by a very narrow margin in 2016 against Hillary, 47.50% vs 47.27%.

Since Trump encouraged his supporters to vote in person, their votes got counted first. But many Democratic voters from the large cities voted by mail which are currently in the process of getting counted...that’s why Biden has pulled ahead in Wisconsin (which he just won!) and is now ahead in Michigan. Here in the US, the more urban counties usually vote Democratic and the rural counties vote Republican.
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby Handsama » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:43 pm

manoypoe wrote:
Handsama wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:
purplesay wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:Biden leads the electoral vote based on my google search. Isn't it that the electoral vote is what matters in US election?

Still too close to call :( Some of the other states left seem to be leaning red so it ain't over till it's over. :((

I'm currently watching the live TV updates in the US and looks like Trump will still win.

Well obviously I don't understand US politics. Based on Associated Press Biden have 223 electoral votes vs. Trump's 145. That's a wide margin. :-w I don't know what I'm missing here. :%))

Here in the US, the winner of the Presidential election is determined not by the person who gets the most number of votes throughout the country but by the number of electoral votes gathered from winning the various states. Each state is assigned a certain number of electoral votes (based on the number of representatives to the US Senate and House). So if Biden wins New York, he gets their 29 electoral votes, etc. Winning the presidency requires garnering at least 270 electoral votes. Biden is slightly ahead overall but there are still several states who are still counting their votes thus we don’t know who won them yet.

As it stands right now. it appears that Biden might just eke out a narrow win by capturing 270-271 electoral votes. [-O< [-O<

Even if both of them got 270 electoral votes? Is it possible that even if the one candidate wins in certain state but the electoral college will award the electoral votes to the losing candidate?

I am pro Trump because of abortion issue. I know I will be attacked by some who wont agree with me but this issue is something dear to my Christian belief. I also dont agree with gay marriages especially in Church. No violent reaction please.

The scenario you just described is unlikely to happen but who knows.

You are a single issue pro life voter (anti- abortion) and that is fine. We can agree to disagree. You are one of my best buddies here at Misso but clearly we won’t be sharing a drink anytime soon. :%))

I’m no big fan of abortion myself but I’d like to think of myself as a pro-all lives matter voter. If I were to care about the fate of the unborn, then I should also care about the many children who had been separated from their parents at the US borders or the many young innocent lives lost to semi automatic rifles or the many sick people who died due to lack of health insurance. Sadly, Trump and his fellow Republicans are to blame for these issues because of their policies. So now you see why I can’t vote for a Republican based on my abortion views alone.

And as far as I know, no one is forcing the Church here to marry gays. It’s all civil marriage which helps protect the interests of the couple. So if one of them gets sick, the other can make decisions for that person. If one of them dies, then the other inherits their joint wealth. I think it’s the just and humane thing to do.
Handsama

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby purplesay » Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:31 pm

Handsama wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Handsama wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:
purplesay wrote:

Even if both of them got 270 electoral votes? Is it possible that even if the one candidate wins in certain state but the electoral college will award the electoral votes to the losing candidate?

I am pro Trump because of abortion issue. I know I will be attacked by some who wont agree with me but this issue is something dear to my Christian belief. I also dont agree with gay marriages especially in Church. No violent reaction please.

The scenario you just described is unlikely to happen but who knows.

You are a single issue pro life voter (anti- abortion) and that is fine. We can agree to disagree. You are one of my best buddies here at Misso but clearly we won’t be sharing a drink anytime soon. :%))

I’m no big fan of abortion myself but I’d like to think of myself as a pro-all lives matter voter. If I were to care about the fate of the unborn, then I should also care about the many children who had been separated from their parents at the US borders or the many young innocent lives lost to semi automatic rifles or the many sick people who died due to lack of health insurance. Sadly, Trump and his fellow Republicans are to blame for these issues because of their policies. So now you see why I can’t vote for a Republican based on my abortion views alone.

And as far as I know, no one is forcing the Church here to marry gays. It’s all civil marriage which helps protect the interests of the couple. So if one of them gets sick, the other can make decisions for that person. If one of them dies, then the other inherits their joint wealth. I think it’s the just and humane thing to do.

Yeah I am on the same page as you, Handsama. Like I am also not a big fan of abortions, but In Catholic social thought, we always say its a "consistent ethic of life"--we care for all lives, from womb to tomb. And Catholic social thought understands that for many women, getting an abortion wasn't an easy choice, that there may be other factors at play (e.g. mother's health).

I can at least say there's a pro-life democrats caucus within the democrat party, but within the republican party...it's tough to get in a dissenting voice, which is my beef with the republican party: they're not even about conservative morals or values or economics anymore, they're not pretending that all they are after is power. :(

But this election has got me worried since it's down to the wire, it sounds like Trump will ask for a recount (it actually has the same vibe for me as the Leni vs. Marcos issue last 2016 in the Philippines so I am worried...)
purplesay
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 05 Jul 1987
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professor finishing up the doctorate
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: Cooking

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:53 pm

Handsama wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:
purplesay wrote:

Just to understand US election system better, I watched vids about it in Youtube last night. :%))
Ea'rend¿l
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Earendil
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1986
Profession: Knight of Templar
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Astronomy and Chasing Time

Postby JustinSky » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:34 am

No BIH last night in the figure, form and poise right? Did they backed out? So it is down to 83?
JustinSky

Date of Birth: 07 Jul 1998
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Marketing Manager
Hobbies/Interests: Travelling

Postby The Duchess » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:24 am

Now WHY IN THE HELL would you put a deep V-cut swimsuit on a woman with no breasts and a prominent sternum? =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/

I am so mad at the Miss Earth USA Org., there's so many swimsuits to go with and that's the one you choose. Augh.

Also, Venezuela did that.
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby psyche of earth » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:33 am

The Duchess wrote:Now WHY IN THE HELL would you put a deep V-cut swimsuit on a woman with no breasts and a prominent sternum? =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/

I am so mad at the Miss Earth USA Org., there's so many swimsuits to go with and that's the one you choose. Augh.

Also, Venezuela did that.

They are sabotaging Lindsey chance of winning actually.
=O/ I thought they will show the abs. =O/ They thought that the preliminary event was best in swimsuit not figure and form. I am disappointed with her team. They are misleading Lindsey. She will score high in poise. But I dont know in figure and form though.

Its hard to pick for the americas because there bodies are to die for.
For me..
Guatemala
Venezuela
Panama
Argentina
Brazil
Nailed this Round.
psyche of earth
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Real Life Name/Nick: niel
Date of Birth: 08 Apr 1990
Profession: educator
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Prediction Games

Postby JustinSky » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:38 am

Why do I feel that MUSA Org is not interested of winning this year. Maybe they want to see USA winning in an actual pageant and not in the virtual pageant.

My faves are

Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Peru, Venezuela
JustinSky

Postby The Duchess » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:47 am

I don't know if you guys followed Krystal's journey through Miss Universe Puerto Rico and Miss Earth Puerto Rico but THIS was the competition that worried me but all I can say is... IMPROVEMENT and I am so proud
The Duchess

Postby sleuth08 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:51 am

AMERICAS WILL DEFINITELY DOMINATE THE TOP 20

ARGENTINA, BRAZIL, CANADA, COLOMBIA, DOMINICAN REP, HONDURAS, MEXICO, PARAGUAY, PERU DID A GOOD JOB

URUGUAY, US VIRGIN ISLANDS AND GUYANA THEIR BODIES ARE ON THE FULLER SIDE BUT CONFIDENCE IS STILL THE KEY.

WISHED COSTA RICA WORE A TWO PIECE SWIMSUIT

JAMAICA IS A PLEASANT SURPRISE

GUADALOUPE IN HOT SHORTS? SHOULD HAVE WORN A SARONG INSTEAD

CHILE WILL DEFINITELY CONTINUE THEIR PLACEMENT FOR 3RD STRAIGHT YEARS

GUATEMALA, PUERTO RICO AND PANAMA ARE ACING THE TWO PRELIMS SO FAR. I SEE THEM PLACING IN THE TOP 20

VENEZUELA'S SWIMSUIT IS SO RISKY. NOW THAT'S CONFIDENCE.

DESPITE THE UGLY SWIMSUIT, I STILL THINK USA WILL STILL PLACE HIGH. I GUESS IT IS MORE ABOUT THE BODY, NOT THE SWIMSUIT. SHE STILL LOOKED CONFIDENT

FOR NOW MY FAVORITES ARE:

CHILE
GUATEMALA
PUERTO RICO
PANAMA
VENEZUELA
USA
sleuth08
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby sleuth08 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:53 am

The Duchess wrote:I don't know if you guys followed Krystal's journey through Miss Universe Puerto Rico and Miss Earth Puerto Rico but THIS was the competition that worried me but all I can say is... IMPROVEMENT and I am so proud

SHE IS ACING THE BEAUTY OF FACE AND THE BEAUTY OF FIGURE ROUND

ONE MORE TO GO.

BUT AS OF NOW, I AM EXPECTING AT LEAST A TOP 10 FINISH (NOT TOP 20, IT WILL BE AN INSULT TO HER BEAUTY TO SHE ONLY PLACED IN THE TOP 20)

sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby The Duchess » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:56 am

sleuth08 wrote:
The Duchess wrote:I don't know if you guys followed Krystal's journey through Miss Universe Puerto Rico and Miss Earth Puerto Rico but THIS was the competition that worried me but all I can say is... IMPROVEMENT and I am so proud

ONE MORE TO GO.

BUT AS OF NOW, I AM EXPECTING AT LEAST A TOP 10 FINISH (NOT TOP 20, IT WILL BE AN INSULT TO HER BEAUTY TO SHE ONLY PLACED IN THE TOP 20)

I don't know why I've gotten personally attached to this girl more than Nellys, don't get me wrong I loved Nellys during competition but there's something so sweet, dorky and approachable about Krystal that makes me just wish her the best. Like I want her to succeed so bad =;)) I wish you guys would check out her IG stories and her shananegans, I love them =;)) =;))
The Duchess

Postby JustinSky » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:03 am

The Duchess wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:

ONE MORE TO GO.

I don't know why I've gotten personally attached to this girl more than Nellys, don't get me wrong I loved Nellys during competition but there's something so sweet, dorky and approachable about Krystal that makes me just wish her the best. Like I want her to succeed so bad =;)) I wish you guys would check out her IG stories and her shananegans, I love them =;)) =;))

I saw her IG stories. For me personality wise she is the opposite of Nellys. Nellys is more on the serious side and Krystal is always on the fun side lol.
JustinSky

Postby The Duchess » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:06 am

JustinSky wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:

ONE MORE TO GO.

I saw her IG stories. For me personality wise she is the opposite of Nellys. Nellys is more on the serious side and Krystal is always on the fun side lol.

totally, I don't know why I feel like she could become that crowd favorite in the live pageants where people just fall in love with their personalities. Although of course, it'll be virtual
The Duchess

Postby formlessdiva » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:53 am

So am I the only one thinks that USA did great in the Figure and Form segment? :hx

Her long deep V one piece swimsuit fits perfectly with her athletic body :">

No need to show some abs!
formlessdiva
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Location: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Real Life Name/Nick: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1991
Profession: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby The Duchess » Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:00 am

formlessdiva wrote:
So am I the only one thinks that USA did great in the Figure and Form segment? :hx

We didn't say she looked or did awful, but that slit in the front doesn't do anything for her or her shape. The white one was better
The Duchess

Postby formlessdiva » Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:12 am

The Duchess wrote:
formlessdiva wrote:

We didn't say she looked or did awful, but that slit in the front doesn't do anything for her or her shape. The white one was better

Well I guess I see things differently .... I don't want to go on that part (The V thing :%)) )
formlessdiva

Location: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Real Life Name/Nick: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1991
Profession: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Geeyourhair » Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:36 am

I am also skeptical about Lindsey's performance in this round. I don't like the choice of swimsuit at all. Yeah I hope they gonna make another video for the swimsuit round if she lands top 16/20 because she will be annihilated by the likes of Chile, Argentina, Venezuela, etc. if they will all be competing in the final night.

My best choice for this round is Chile. I really think she is a shoo-in for the top 20 based on the past two rounds. I hope she will nail the interview so her placement is assured.
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby CamAngel123 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:55 am

The Duchess wrote:
JustinSky wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:

ONE MORE TO GO.

totally, I don't know why I feel like she could become that crowd favorite in the live pageants where people just fall in love with their personalities. Although of course, it'll be virtual

Actually, Nellys appears serious sometimes but in reality, she's really fun and outgoing! I was able to sort of follow the Water group's journey last year and in my opinion, she's one of the most outgoing ladies in the group along with her friend Tashan (New Zealand). There is one picture of us where she placed her chin above my head as if to joke about how I am tad smaller than her (like not in an offensive way =;)) ) She also said that even if Miss Earth is a competition, she just enjoys the journey and the friendship with the other girls.

Tejaswini on the other hand was actually the "serious" type. She gets along well with the press but does not bond much with the girls. She's very kind as well but focused too much on the competition. I love her tho and we are still in touch. :hx
"One small action multiplied by a million people can transform the world."
- Nguyễn Phương Khánh, Miss Earth 2018
CamAngel123

Date of Birth: 23 Mar 1998
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: sharing pageant updates

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:11 am

I like it.

Especially this one from Venezuela... :%)) OMG!

Ea'rend¿l

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:12 am

I'm sure Venezuela and USA will ace this round. >=p
Ea'rend¿l

Postby manoypoe » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:15 am

sleuth08 wrote:AMERICAS WILL DEFINITELY DOMINATE THE TOP 20

ARGENTINA, BRAZIL, CANADA, COLOMBIA, DOMINICAN REP, HONDURAS, MEXICO, PARAGUAY, PERU DID A GOOD JOB

URUGUAY, US VIRGIN ISLANDS AND GUYANA THEIR BODIES ARE ON THE FULLER SIDE BUT CONFIDENCE IS STILL THE KEY.

WISHED COSTA RICA WORE A TWO PIECE SWIMSUIT

JAMAICA IS A PLEASANT SURPRISE

GUADALOUPE IN HOT SHORTS? SHOULD HAVE WORN A SARONG INSTEAD

CHILE WILL DEFINITELY CONTINUE THEIR PLACEMENT FOR 3RD STRAIGHT YEARS

GUATEMALA, PUERTO RICO AND PANAMA ARE ACING THE TWO PRELIMS SO FAR. I SEE THEM PLACING IN THE TOP 20

VENEZUELA'S SWIMSUIT IS SO RISKY. NOW THAT'S CONFIDENCE.

DESPITE THE UGLY SWIMSUIT, I STILL THINK USA WILL STILL PLACE HIGH. I GUESS IT IS MORE ABOUT THE BODY, NOT THE SWIMSUIT. SHE STILL LOOKED CONFIDENT

FOR NOW MY FAVORITES ARE:

CHILE
GUATEMALA
PUERTO RICO
PANAMA
VENEZUELA

USA

Almost same list as mine.
Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, USA and Venezuela.

When I saw USA's IG Stories last night, I thought she did a wrong choice, but upon seeing her performance, I think it was a great choice. She stood out for me, fitness - she has the fittest body amongst all delegates, form and poise - she got it, I think she tops the Americas and I believe overall. Her performance is classy.

Venezuela has too sexy swimsuit. It looks risky, but she carried it well. I expected much from Argentina coz in her nationals, she was a bomb.

Costa Rica is in danger in this round She is out of my Top15. She looks chunky in her swimsuit and her camera.

I have to rewatch later to have my Top5.
manoypoe

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Earth