Sashes&Scripts 5 WishList Changes for Miss Earth

Sashes&Scripts 5 WishList Changes for Miss Earth

Postby Nand » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:48 pm

With the Miss Earth Pageant on its 20th year, here are 5 wishlist changes that I hope to happen this year.

1. Glamshot Pictorials– this is something that the Miss Earth pageant might want to pick up. Having glamshots without the traditional white background that the ME is known for would add up on the glam factor of the pageant. The photos of the glamshot would also mean having fans to share and re-post them on all social media platforms, thus giving added publicity and media mileage for the pageant.

2. Addition of voice-overs of the girls speaking about their advocacy during the swimsuit/ evening gown segments – this is time for ME to introduce some sort of innovation in either of these 2 segments. Having them talk about what they stand for would further reinforce the ME-brand, as well as the audience getting to know the delegates even better…

3. Selling of a Miss Earth Souvenir Program – who among pageant fans wouldn’t want a ME memorabilia to take home after the pageant? A magazine type of memorabilia with photos of all the girls competing in the pageant arranged by continent would be something of interest.

4. A long runway for a stage – ask any pageant girl and in most cases, they would choose a long runway over a wide stage. Hoping that this is the year when the Miss Earth org would shake things up and give the audience something to talk about in terms of stage design.

5. A Press Junket for traditional media and pageant bloggers – this would allow the press to get to know the ladies better. And at the same time have the press something to talk about regarding the pageant. This is publicity for the pageant if they have the pre-selected candidates and the reigning queens speak to the press to promote the pageant and invite fans to watch the pageant live.

Right now, the Miss Earth pageant needs a little bit more infusion of glamor and marketing blitz. These simple tips-slash-wishlist is for the better of the Miss Earth pageant. Hopefully these would reach some of the MEOrg heads to ponder on…

Read more:
https://sashesandscripts.wordpress.com

Nand
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1985
Hobbies/Interests: Swimming

Re: Sashes&Scripts 5 WishList Changes for Miss Earth

Postby Handsama » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:10 pm

These are solid suggestions. :=p

As for the press junket with members of the media and social media bloggers , I thought the pageant has already done this. I remember seeing pictures of the ladies interacting with a select group of bloggers per group.

I think the best time time to show video snippets of the women talking about their advocacies would be during the top 18 semifinalists announcement. And I prefer them done with minimal make up on. As each woman is called, have her strut first in her evening gown so the judges can score her poise...then as she poses in the center stage... begin to show the video snippet in the background to help the judges score her in the beauty of face category.
Handsama
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Return to Miss Earth