⋆❁⋆ PUERTO RICO WINS MISS EARTH 2019 ⋆❁⋆

Re: ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2019 - "ANGELS OF THE EARTH"

Postby uzumaki » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:46 am

Handsama wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:
uzumaki wrote:felt sad about Panama as Senorita Panama is the biggest pageant in that country. Can anyone correct me with this? Is It Miss Earth who gave Cesar Anel a chance in pageantry? This was before his org merges with the org from Justin Pasek.

Yup. Then comes the merging and then ME becomes a meh meh title.

This isn’t surprising. Every year, there are rumors that Señorita Panama would give up the franchise. That’s why I kept hoping they place. But their delegates kept disappearing in the background at the start of the pageant. Only Carmen Jaramillo really stood out when she competed but I had a feeling that she didn’t fare well during her interview.

Anyway, I wish Cesar Anel well. And I look forward to what the new org brings to the table. It’s good to know that Miss Earth Panama is back as the main winner.

Maybe it's not just the interview. Just like what Siera Bearchell said in her vlogs,There are so many things to consider why a certain delegate don't make it to the finals. They are being observed the whole time. They start competing the moment they get out of the plane. How do these girls interact with the photographers, Make up artists, Team Manager, press people and even how they interact to the locals are all important factors that can help or ruin their way to the final spot. This is something every organization needs to understand. If an organization doesn't know that pageants has evolved and has become a platform to make a change and that their girls are all applicants in a job then I guess, they shouldn't organize a pageant and let real competent people handle the job. I just hope that what happens to the previous Danish Org who ditched their Miss Earth franchise and soon after has come to other issues that leads to the pulling out of their other franchises will not happen to Cesar Anel. I also hope he knows the the history of pageantry in Panama. I can see Justin Pasek will soon take her distance to Anel. Anyway things has happened and I wish them well and will support the new Panamanian franchise to be the next big thing in Panama like what Alyz and Julio did in Venezuela.

uzumaki
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: villamor
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1982
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: call center agent
Hobbies/Interests: sleeping

Postby Busyboy » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:34 pm

uzumaki wrote:
Handsama wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:
uzumaki wrote:felt sad about Panama as Senorita Panama is the biggest pageant in that country. Can anyone correct me with this? Is It Miss Earth who gave Cesar Anel a chance in pageantry? This was before his org merges with the org from Justin Pasek.

This isn’t surprising. Every year, there are rumors that Señorita Panama would give up the franchise. That’s why I kept hoping they place. But their delegates kept disappearing in the background at the start of the pageant. Only Carmen Jaramillo really stood out when she competed but I had a feeling that she didn’t fare well during her interview.

Anyway, I wish Cesar Anel well. And I look forward to what the new org brings to the table. It’s good to know that Miss Earth Panama is back as the main winner.

Maybe it's not just the interview. Just like what Siera Bearchell said in her vlogs,There are so many things to consider why a certain delegate don't make it to the finals. They are being observed the whole time. They start competing the moment they get out of the plane. How do these girls interact with the photographers, Make up artists, Team Manager, press people and even how they interact to the locals are all important factors that can help or ruin their way to the final spot. This is something every organization needs to understand. If an organization doesn't know that pageants has evolved and has become a platform to make a change and that their girls are all applicants in a job then I guess, they shouldn't organize a pageant and let real competent people handle the job. I just hope that what happens to the previous Danish Org who ditched their Miss Earth franchise and soon after has come to other issues that leads to the pulling out of their other franchises will not happen to Cesar Anel. I also hope he knows the the history of pageantry in Panama. I can see Justin Pasek will soon take her distance to Anel. Anyway things has happened and I wish them well and will support the new Panamanian franchise to be the next big thing in Panama like what Alyz and Julio did in Venezuela.

Why? What is that “history” of pageant in Panana? Please PM brod uzumaki kung hindi pwede dito... medyo ala akong alam diyan eh...
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hobbyist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia

Postby sleuth08 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:43 pm

blunderer wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
MissPluto wrote:Since this has been out in the open for the past couple of days i am here to confirm that yes Senorita Panama did dropped the Miss Earth Franchise. I don't want to create a thread just for this so not to create to much smoke about this issue which i guess they also do not desrve.

Dropping of franchise has been confirmed about a month ago and the confirmation just comes out when the Senorita Panama org released a statement saying that they no longer hold the franchise and will now integrate the Pageant who should not be named in their roster of titles. Here's the thing, back in 2017 when karen won, the org has already expressed disappointments about the organization.

But don't fret and don't panic as we may still see Panama parading with a green sash under a different organization, no confirmation for now as to who will take over the franchise but MEO is working on it.

2019 tidbits, few more countries will change Directorship, so far this is what i am aware of without any specifications.

2 from Caribbean
1 or 3 from South and Central America ( the one in ther, your guess is good as mine )
1 from Asia and the Pacific
1 from Europe ( I'm sure you can guess this one, specially she is doing great since her homecoming. )

And i don't want to put too much hope on this and also don't want to expect so i'm not going to reveal as to what country is this so i also didn't count it yet to countries changing franchise holder, but the rumors are getting louder that this organization has reAcquired the franchise of Miss Earth for the 2019 edition. And according to what i heard this is to help Miss Earth uplift it's brand to this country and also put the country in the map of Miss Earth. My honest opinion is that yes this is going to be beneficial to Miss Earth but the organization that holds the franchise during the 2018 pageant is the most dedicated org, so i'm not really sure about this. So let's wait and see.

Okay that's it for now.

PANAMA DROPPING THE MISS EARTH FRANCHISE MAY BE BLESSING IN DISGUISE

PANAMA IS NOT DOING WELL IN MISS EARTH. THEY DO SEND STUNNING DELEGATES BUT THAT IS NOT ENOUGH TO WIN OR PLACE IN MISS EARTH. PLUS PANAMA FOCUS SO MUCH TO MISS UNIVERSE AND MISS WORLD.

HOPEFULLY THE NEW FRANCHISE HOLDER WILL FOCUS ON MISS EARTH.

I THINK THE OTHER SOUTH AMERICAN COUNTRY TO HAVE A NEW ND IS BOLIVIA. REMEMBER EARLIER IN THE YEAR, THEY CROWNED AN OVER-AGED DELEGATE FOR MISS EARTH.

I HOPE PARAGUAY STILL STAYS WITH THE ORIGINAL ND. PARAGUAY DOES BETTER IN MISS EARTH THAN, SAY, MISS WORLD.

ND THAT REACQUIRED THE MISS EARTH FRANCHISE - I THINK IT'S INDIA. AND IT IS THAILAND WHO HAS A NEW ND.

AUSTRIA HAS A NEW ND

AS FOR THE CARIBBEAN - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC PERHAPS?

WHAT I AM MORE EXCITED IS THE NEWS ON WHERE THE MISS EARTH 2019 BE HELD. THOUGH EXPECTING PHILIPPINES TO HOST AGAIN. HOPING IT WILL BE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY

Isn't Bolivia and Paraguay handled by the same ND?

IS IT? I THOUGHT THEY HAVE DIFFERENT ND
sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby manoypoe » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:27 pm

SO MANY EXPLOSIVE NEWS. :%)) :%)) =D> =D> EXCITED FOR THE START OF TRAVEL OF QUEEN PONKAN.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby MissPluto » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:54 pm

Earthlings are awake as early as this? HAHAHAHAHAHA i can't reveal too much information cause things are still in the works but you'll see tidbit to tidbits day by day specially now that the MEO team has transformed their social media presence a 360 turn. I want to keep you guys posted but like what happened in the previous years, i will remain dormant until the pageant season officially opens.
Miss Universe | Miss World | Miss International | Miss Earth

NOTHING FOLLOWS
MissPluto
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Pete
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Professor
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Too many to mention

Postby hjackson » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:12 pm

MISS EARTH WAS DEMOTED AGAIN IN MISSO RANKING !!!

UNIVERSE
WORLD
SUPRANATIONAL
INTERNATIONAL
EARTH
GRAND
hjackson

Real Life Name/Nick: patti
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: fashion designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: shopping, eating

Postby manoypoe » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:36 pm

hjackson wrote:MISS EARTH WAS DEMOTED AGAIN IN MISSO RANKING !!!

UNIVERSE
WORLD
SUPRANATIONAL
INTERNATIONAL
EARTH
GRAND

IT WAS NOT DEMOTED. I HAVE NOTICED THE CHANGE WHEN MISS UNIVERSE, WORLD AND SUPRA WERE ONGOING. SUPRA'S COVERAGE WAS LAGGING BEHIND MISS UNIVERSE AND THE POWERS THAT BE IN MISSO MOST PROBABLY THOUGHT THEY COULD HELP BY PUTTING SUPRA'S BOARD IN NUMBER 3. IT DID NOT WORK AND IT WONT WORK. :-* :-* :%)) :%))
manoypoe

Postby genoveva » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:38 am

manoypoe wrote:
hjackson wrote:MISS EARTH WAS DEMOTED AGAIN IN MISSO RANKING !!!

UNIVERSE
WORLD
SUPRANATIONAL
INTERNATIONAL
EARTH
GRAND

IT WAS NOT DEMOTED. I HAVE NOTICED THE CHANGE WHEN MISS UNIVERSE, WORLD AND SUPRA WERE ONGOING. SUPRA'S COVERAGE WAS LAGGING BEHIND MISS UNIVERSE AND THE POWERS THAT BE IN MISSO MOST PROBABLY THOUGHT THEY COULD HELP BY PUTTING SUPRA'S BOARD IN NUMBER 3. IT DID NOT WORK AND IT WONT WORK. :-* :-* :%)) :%))

Miss Universe,MW and MS were simultaneously ongoing that's why the 3 of them were up there. NO T NO SHADE, only Miss Universe generated the most traffic. Followed closely by ME and the rest were meh......
genoveva
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: genoveva
Date of Birth: 08 May 1993
Profession: m....
Hobbies/Interests: _________

Postby Handsama » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:15 pm

Brenda Pereira - Miss Earth Minas Gerais 2018|2019 (for Miss Do Brasil 2019)
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby Geeyourhair » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:10 am

I noticed the banner placement change too but just did not make a buzz about it because I don't want Misso to succeed in their true intentions. They probably want the Earthlings to go ballistic and generate much needed traffic but hell no. I don't care where they gonna put the ME banner for I know Miss Earth's standing in the pageant world. Misso is just a mere website they do not dictate the rankings of the big4.
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby uzumaki » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:03 am

Looks like Justine Pasek is no longer involve in Senorita Panama and has since focused more on building her family. She is now based in Los Angeles. Can anyone tell us more about the new franchise owner for Panama?
uzumaki

Postby filipinoako28 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:05 am

Handsama wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:

I kindah felt vindicated when I trashed talk Cesar and Señorita Panama earlier this year. It was Miss Earth who trusted Cesar enough and gave him significance and relevance in Panamanian pageantry. I am fine with Miss Universe and MW being ahead of ME but to put MI ahead of ME just because you placed? Non sense. Many defended him but I tell it like it is. If not for the Carmen Jaramillio noise that was created in 2015, none of the other franchises would have looked his way. Anyways, goodluck to him. Hope it is worth it in the end and they win EMGEEAYE soon, so it can be worth it
filipinoako28

Date of Birth: 09 Mar 1983
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Financial analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing the net

Postby Busyboy » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:56 pm

filipinoako28 wrote:
Handsama wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:

I kindah felt vindicated when I trashed talk Cesar and Señorita Panama earlier this year. It was Miss Earth who trusted Cesar enough and gave him significance and relevance in Panamanian pageantry. I am fine with Miss Universe and MW being ahead of ME but to put MI ahead of ME just because you placed? Non sense. Many defended him but I tell it like it is. If not for the Carmen Jaramillio noise that was created in 2015, none of the other franchises would have looked his way. Anyways, goodluck to him. Hope it is worth it in the end and they win EMGEEAYE soon, so it can be worth it

So that was the story... I didn’t know it before... Naging punching bag pala niya ang ME...

God bless to him and Senorita Panama then... I still wish his org the best.
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy

Postby Handsama » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:52 am

Happy holidays, friends and fellow Earth warriors! :-*

Handsama

Postby Johnny Bravo, Jr. » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:06 pm

Busyboy wrote:
filipinoako28 wrote:
Handsama wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:

So that was the story... I didn’t know it before... Naging punching bag pala niya ang ME...

God bless to him and Senorita Panama then... I still wish his org the best.

What do you mean? I don't understand.
Miss Earth is Miss Earth. Nothing can beat that. Deal with it.
Johnny Bravo, Jr.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: JB
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1989
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: This is personal, so no.
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: This is personal, so no.

Postby blunderer » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:13 am

Have you guys seen the other state winners of Brazil? They are crowning one goddess after another.
blunderer

Real Life Name/Nick: Buong Buong Marcos
Date of Birth: 10 Feb 1988
Profession: Hot
Hobbies/Interests: Menace

Postby Busyboy » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:41 am

blunderer wrote:Have you guys seen the other state winners of Brazil? They are crowning one goddess after another.

Not yet... still busy for the holidays... :)
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy

Postby blunderer » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:41 am

Busyboy wrote:
blunderer wrote:Have you guys seen the other state winners of Brazil? They are crowning one goddess after another.

Miss Ceara State for ME Brazil

blunderer

Real Life Name/Nick: Buong Buong Marcos
Date of Birth: 10 Feb 1988
Profession: Hot
Hobbies/Interests: Menace

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:45 pm

#MissEarthBrasil2019 | Amanda Alende Arruda is Miss Earth Ceara 2019.

Ea'rend¿l
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Earendil
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1986
Profession: Knight of Templar
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Astronomy and Chasing Time

Postby VirtualCurator » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:12 pm

I think a European country will win in next edition so the LATINAS must up their games :) The europeans are sending strong delegates for 2019 they want the expensive crown.
VirtualCurator

Real Life Name/Nick: Bisdak
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1985
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: P.R Executive - Vlogger
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Events Planning

Postby The Duchess » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:30 pm

blunderer wrote:
Busyboy wrote:

Miss Ceara State for ME Brazil

Thanks for directing me here, my dear
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby Handsama » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:23 pm

Miss Christmas 2018 - Giada Da Rugna
Preliminary Competition for Miss Earth Italy 2019
Handsama

Postby Handsama » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:31 pm

VirtualCurator wrote:I think a European country will win in next edition so the LATINAS must up their games :) The europeans are sending strong delegates for 2019 they want the expensive crown.

Others might disagree but it looks like Miss Earth had stronger European competitors this year compared to the other major pageants. In fact, the European contingent in Miss Earth 2018 had better overall performance than that of Miss Universe’s.
Handsama

Postby Busyboy » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:58 pm

Handsama wrote:Image

Miss Christmas 2018 - Giada Da Rugna
Preliminary Competition for Miss Earth Italy 2019

Bellissima!
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy

Postby manoypoe » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:10 pm

Handsama wrote:
VirtualCurator wrote:I think a European country will win in next edition so the LATINAS must up their games :) The europeans are sending strong delegates for 2019 they want the expensive crown.

Others might disagree but it looks like Miss Earth had stronger European competitors this year compared to the other major pageants. In fact, the European contingent in Miss Earth 2018 had better overall performance than that of Miss Universe’s.

I HAD NETHERLANDS, SLOVENIA, ITALY (MY MY, SHE WAS OUTSTANDING, DIVINE, DURING THE CORONATION NIGHT, I WAS ROOTING FOR TOP4) AND SLOVENIA. I WAS HOPING FOR NORTHERN IRELAND TO PLACE. SHE WAS EVEN BETTER THAN THEIR MISS UNIVERSE CONTESTANT THOUGH I LOVE GRAINNE. SHE WAS MY WINNER IN MISS EARTH NI 2017.
manoypoe

Postby Handsama » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:28 am

Wow! The live chats are starting early. Get to know an early fan favorite at Miss Earth Mexico 2019.

Handsama

Postby uzumaki » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:07 am

The Nuestra Belleza Mexico is fading compare to Miss Earth Mexico and the emerging Miss World Mexico. Now Miss International Mexico will soon be joining the bandwagon of selecting their own representative. This only shows that no National Director is indestructible in pageantry. Lupita Jones of Mexico, Genevieve De Fontanay of France, Osmel De Souza of Venezuela, Ines Ligron of Japan, Peter Elias of Trinidad & Tobago and Desiree Lowry of Puerto Rico are all saying hello to Cesar Anez of Panama, Gloria de Limpias of Bolivia and Madame Stella Araneta of the Philippines.. :)>-
uzumaki

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:13 am

Handsama wrote:

Yup, European delegates in ME were really competitive. And also MW.
Ea'rend¿l

Real Life Name/Nick: Earendil
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1986
Profession: Knight of Templar
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Astronomy and Chasing Time

Postby Handsama » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:44 pm

Handsama

Postby genoveva » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:10 pm

Rumored the 2019 edition will be in Vietnam.
genoveva

Real Life Name/Nick: genoveva
Date of Birth: 08 May 1993
Profession: m....
Hobbies/Interests: _________

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Earth