Sexual Harassment at Miss Earth, 4 girls speak out...

Re: AMADO S. CRUZ..... DISGUSTING PINOY DIRTY OLD MAN...

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:27 am

Akosi Junior wrote:
Sex scandal? You're exaggerating, right?

You be the judge:

What we know so far: Testimonials by Miss Canada, Miss Sweden, Miss England, Miss Wales, Guatemala and now Miss Guam:

In what now seems to be a yearly tradition for the Pageant, a new scandal arises. This Time is Miss Candada who reveals a case of Sexual Harassment right in the eyes of the Org. Let's see:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Full Testimonial Below:

"I left to compete at an international pageant in the Philippines about a month ago. I was so excited because I had been to the Philippines before and loved the country and the people; however, the experience with the pageant was not what I had expected. I left because I did not feel safe under their care. The second day of the pageant I felt uncomfortable because a sponsor from the first night was given my phone number, without my consent, and was calling me asking for my hotel and room number. I gave my phone to a team manager so that she could resolve the issue, but it did not work. He showed up to almost all of my events telling me he could take care of my needs and asked for sexual favors in exchange to get me further in the pageant. I was disgusted. He showed up to a hotel some girls were staying at and when I ran into him he continued to ask for my room number. I was lucky I wasn’t staying at that hotel. After so many strange calls, I recognized his phone number and was able to block it. At an event at the Manila Yacht Club he took all of the delegates in my group to his yacht and had some girls take sultry photos. Again, I was disgusted. Later in the pageant we had another sponsor event at the Manila Yacht Club and he was telling girls he could take them to Boracay, as long as we didn’t tell any one. A group of us left to sit out side as we did not feel comfortable. He followed us outside and was upset we were not dancing with him. The team mangers laughed and told us to be nice. Eventually we were allowed to go and sit on the bus because we refused to go back to his yacht. Six girls and myself left because we felt unsafe at that event. I asked many times why more girls weren’t given the option to leave but, was never given an answer. That night a few of us were given the opportunity to bring our concerns to Miss Lorraine, the woman in charge of the pageant. I went through almost two weeks of sexual harassment before I anything was done about it. I was told he would not be around any more, but I had advised Lorraine of several other issues that were not resolved. Miss Peachy, another employee of the pageant, spoke with me at an event about how it is important that we are friendly to the sponsors. She advised me that I shouldn’t put myself in a position where I feel uncomfortable. While blaming the victim is never okay, it make me realize that in part she was right. I shouldn’t be in the kind of scenarios I was put in. The organization had confiscated my passport on the first day and I felt like I couldn’t leave. When the team managers went into my room and took things from my luggage without my permission, I had completely lost faith in the organization. During the pageant my uncle passed away and my grandmother was hospitalized. It made me remember how short life is. I am so thankful for the friends I made who helped me fight to get my passport back and leave the unsafe situation I was in. I shouldn’t have to face any kind of harassment in order to represent my country. #MeToo #Pageant #StillNotAskingForIt"

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp2cOy7nWMG ... hare_sheet

ENGLAND 2018 SPEAKS IN SUPPORT OF CANADA

miss.earth.england
My personal encounter @missearth.

It’s time to speak up about my personal experience. I have been in close contact with my national director and all incidents have been noted. I have worked very hard for my title of England and as I have previously mentioned I took 4 years to get to the top and win my place at the Internationals. I was elated to finally represent England over in the beautiful Philippines. My trip was a rollercoaster of emotions, stress and endurance and I did not leave the pageant as I was not going to miss out on the experience. I have many beautiful memories of my time here in the Philippines and many wonderful days. I met happy Filipinos who showed me such kindness and respect. I enjoyed 50% of my trip but the other 50% was over shadowed by feeling exploited, vulnerable, unnerved & sexually harassed as I was approached by a sponsor on many occasions who asked for sexual favours in exchange for the Crown. This happened at Manila Yacht Club on a sponsored evening meal away from the team managers behind closed doors. The sponsor also tried to find out what hotel and room I was staying in. Myself and Canada approached Team Managers to express our disgust only to be laughed at. Another official attendee of the night told me not to cry as I would ruin my makeup! There was no respect or compassion shown to myself or Jaimie. I felt traumatised by this experience and had many sleepless nights. I was not sure who had my personal details including my mob number and hotel room. It was not only myself and Canada who were approached on this night but other delegates who I believe are going to come forward and tell their side of the story. I approached Lorraine Schuck who is the Vice President Of she informed me that the sponsor would be removed from all contact with contestants but this did not happen. As other groups experienced the same issue. Myself and @missjaimeyvonne removed ourselves from this uncomfortable environment and sat on the bus away from further exploitation. This is one of many incidents we faced during our Journey! The said sponsor in fact show up at a prelim event and also attended the Coronation night

#MissEarth

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Miss Wales:

Sophie Bettridge, Wales 2017 remembers the 2017 edition of the "prestigious" pageant and confirms its REAL

MISS SWEDEN ALSO TESTIFIES:

New Testimonial by Miss Guam which coincides withe the already made testimonilas of Sweden, Canada, England and Wales:

"I was pulled aside multiple times to be invited to Boracay, private islands and into his house and insisted that I and “the latino women dance for him.” Amado S. Cruz grabbed my bare backside at the National Costume Competition where I was able to push him away, but he consistently told me not to tell anyone about any of the instances. At the Manila Yacht Club, Amado S. Cruz ensured that the team managers and security personnel were separated in another room, this is where he made many girls uncomfortable. A groups of us left the room because we felt uncomfortable, but Amado S. Cruz followed us and insisted that we stayed inside to dance with him. We asked our team managers to bring us to the busses, which took over 20 minutes for them finally to do. Later on that night @MissJamieYvonne and @Miss.Earth.England spoke on the phone with Lorraine Schuck, the Vice President of , who assured them that Amado S. Cruz would not be at any other event. From the moment the pageant started until coronation night, Amado S. Cruz was at every event and dinner he could physically get to. Since other delegates have posted, multiple other queens from past years have come out about the same behavior. I want to help put a stop to this sponsor being apart of the International Pageant because he has become a problem for years".

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Tonga and Cuba Publicly acknowledge there was indeed a Sexual Harassment incident happening at ME 2018.

AND NOW MISS GUATEMALA 2016 HAS SPOKEN: This seems to have been happening in 2016, 2017 and 2018 editions so far.

[/color]

Nina Cleopatra
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Re: Sexual Harassment at Miss Earth, 4 girls speak out...

Postby jesnude » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:03 pm

HAHAHAHAHA....NINA IS COLLECTING A GARBAGES....LET SEE IF YOUR GARBAGES WILL WIN.....I KNEW YOUR PURPOSE, TO DISMANTLE MISS EARTH BUT YOU WILL NOT WIN.
MISS EARTH WILL SOAR HIGH....HAHAHAHAHA
jesnude
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: TElemALCHuS
Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1971
Profession: Accounting
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Movies

Postby vinusya » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:25 pm

plot twist is that cruz is gay. LOL
If everyone can be a beauty queen, what is hardwork?
Maybe there is no hardwork, only surgeries ?
vinusya
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: Nawatt
Date of Birth: 11 Aug 1994
Profession: Red Haired Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Net Surfing
Message: A queen shouldn't be lazy going to the gym, caring, reading and learning.

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:08 pm

NAKAKALOKAHHH ANG MGA GANAP...

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby theblob » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:42 pm

Why was this thread deleted from the general section of the forum? I demand answers! To sweep the voices of victims of sexual harassment under the rug? To prevent Mess Earth’s reputations from getting ruined? Because the thread was started by Filipino hater Nina? It doesn’t matter who started this thread because this shit is serious, it’s real, and it matters. This needs to be out there and addressed appropriately. I can’t believe some of y’all have the nerves to call these girls liars and blaming only the disgusting old man. What about the way the organization handled it after they reported the issue? They don’t give a shit about these girls’ safety and only cared about sponsors. Now that it’s out there, the organization came up with an excuse rather than apologize and offer solutions! These girls worked their asses off for their dreams and a desire to make this earth a better place for future generations and Mess Earth fanatics have the audacity to accuse them of lying and protecting a corrupted organization that is not even out to protect these girls. This is not a hate attack on Mess Earth and singling them out alone. Had it happened at Miss Universe or elsewhere and they handled it horribly, I would call them out on it too. The problem here is that Mess Earth handled it wrong. Shame on those of you for defending this organization.
theblob

Real Life Name/Nick: Blobberz
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2015
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Professional Trollist
Hobbies/Interests: Trolling

Postby manoypoe » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:28 pm

MISS EARTH CUBA

Guys, let’s stand WITH MISS EARTH and AGAINST SEXUAL PREDATORS. We can do both at the same time believe it or not! Saying that what happened to us girls is Miss Earth’s fault because they were the ones that provided the sponsors is the same thing as saying “it is your fault your son committed murder because you gave birth to him.” Miss Earth was not at fault, the sponsors were! And this should be addressed properly. Inappropriate behavior is never ok! @missearth

manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby manoypoe » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:31 pm

manoypoe

Postby Handsama » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:00 pm

manoypoe wrote:
MISS EARTH CUBA

Guys, let’s stand WITH MISS EARTH and AGAINST SEXUAL PREDATORS. We can do both at the same time believe it or not! Saying that what happened to us girls is Miss Earth’s fault because they were the ones that provided the sponsors is the same thing as saying “it is your fault your son committed murder because you gave birth to him.” Miss Earth was not at fault, the sponsors were! And this should be addressed properly. Inappropriate behavior is never ok! @missearth

Best comment yet from Miss Cuba. You go girl! :-*
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby Geeyourhair » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:36 pm

I want to hug Cuba for standing up on what she believes in. Even if it means getting enemies from some of her groupmates.
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby jesnude » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:17 am

theblob wrote:Why was this thread deleted from the general section of the forum? I demand answers! To sweep the voices of victims of sexual harassment under the rug? To prevent Mess Earth’s reputations from getting ruined? Because the thread was started by Filipino hater Nina? It doesn’t matter who started this thread because this shit is serious, it’s real, and it matters. This needs to be out there and addressed appropriately. I can’t believe some of y’all have the nerves to call these girls liars and blaming only the disgusting old man. What about the way the organization handled it after they reported the issue? They don’t give a shit about these girls’ safety and only cared about sponsors. Now that it’s out there, the organization came up with an excuse rather than apologize and offer solutions! These girls worked their asses off for their dreams and a desire to make this earth a better place for future generations and Mess Earth fanatics have the audacity to accuse them of lying and protecting a corrupted organization that is not even out to protect these girls. This is not a hate attack on Mess Earth and singling them out alone. Had it happened at Miss Universe or elsewhere and they handled it horribly, I would call them out on it too. The problem here is that Mess Earth handled it wrong. Shame on those of you for defending this organization.

YOU ARE A MISS EARTH HATER, DEFINITELY YOU BELIEVE INSTANTLY THE GIRLS ALLEGATIONS.
SHAME ON US EARTHLINGS????? SHAME ON YOU TOO ...

BRING THE ALLEGATIONS TO THE COURT, LET'S SEE IF IT IS TRUE OR NOT, JAIL THAT PERVERT IF IT IS TRUE...HOW ABOUT IF IT IS NOT TRUE???? WELL IT WILL BE A MISS EARTH ADVANTAGE AND YOU ARE IN TOTAL SHAME.
jesnude

Postby theblob » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:39 am

Geeyourhair wrote:I want to hug Cuba for standing up on what she believes in. Even if it means getting enemies from some of her groupmates.

Do you also want to hug Canada for standing up for herself even if it means getting enemies from Filipino fans?
theblob

Real Life Name/Nick: Blobberz
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2015
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Professional Trollist
Hobbies/Interests: Trolling

Postby manoypoe » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:35 am

theblob wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:I want to hug Cuba for standing up on what she believes in. Even if it means getting enemies from some of her groupmates.

Do you also want to hug Canada for standing up for herself even if it means getting enemies from Filipino fans?

IT IS NO PROBLEM WITH HER SPEAKING OUT. GUAM SPEAK OUT BUT DID NOT EXAGGERATE. NO LYING. NO FALSE ACCUSATIONS. CANADA DID.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:36 am

GUAM
IS STILL HAPPY WITH HER PARTICIPATION EXCEPT FOR THE ISSUE WITH THAT PERVERT!

Throwback to Isabela, some of the best few days in the Philippines!!

manoypoe

Postby Octavius Psychedelic » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:31 am

Amado S. Cruz ang name niya, isa sa mga sponsor ng Miss Earth. Ibinulgar ni Miss Guam na siya mismo ay gustong matikman ni Cruz. Dahilan din ng pag wiwithdraw ni Miss Canada. Kakahiya kayo sa buong mundo. He also molested Miss England.
Manang mana sa amo niyang si Digong. >:< >:< >:<

sobrang kahihiyan na ang dinudulot nila sa Pilipinas
mula ng maging Pangulo si Satanas Duterte! =O/ =O/ =O/

Octavius Psychedelic
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 07 Jan 1984
Profession: Neurologist
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Suspense Movies
Message: People are not addicted to alcohol or drugs, they are addicted to escaping reality.

Postby Geeyourhair » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:30 pm

theblob wrote:

Yes, if she is not lying on many parts of her testimony...I will not only hug her but kiss her as well.
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Professional
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby jesnude » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:44 am

Octavius Psychedelic wrote:
Amado S. Cruz ang name niya, isa sa mga sponsor ng Miss Earth. Ibinulgar ni Miss Guam na siya mismo ay gustong matikman ni Cruz. Dahilan din ng pag wiwithdraw ni Miss Canada. Kakahiya kayo sa buong mundo. He also molested Miss England.
Manang mana sa amo niyang si Digong. >:< >:< >:<

sobrang kahihiyan na ang dinudulot nila sa Pilipinas
mula ng maging Pangulo si Satanas Duterte! =O/ =O/ =O/

MAMAMATAY KA SA INGGIT DAHIL MAHAL NAMIN SI DUTARTE, AT BAKIT ANG PRISEDENTE MO MAGANDA GINAWA SA PILIPINAS???? DI BA ANG GINAWA NG PRESIDENTE MO, KURAKOT DITO KURAKOT DOON. PALIBHASA ANG PONDO NG YOLANDA DI NAKA AUDIT AYUN BINULSA NA, TAPOS YUNG RELIEF GOODS DI IPINAMIMIGAY DAHIL DI NILA KAKAMPI, AYON IBINAON SA LUPA....MGA LECHENG DESENTE KUNO.

BUTI NGA TALUNAN..IKAW RIN MAGBIGTI KA NA!!!!!
jesnude

Postby Nand » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:25 am

MissPluto wrote:Miss Malta shared her opinion and this is how you do it professionally without biases and prejudice towards the individual involved in the issue.

Yanika Azzopardi

It needs to be clearly stated the reason that us girls are speaking out about the issues that we are facing during the Miss Earth Competition. It is not that we can’t move on or let things go, it really is because we care about the organisation that we want this issue to be fixed.
Life is not black and white, all of us experience what we experience. Some got sexually harassed, some didn’t. But for those who didn’t it isn’t right to call out the girls who decided to speak out about their harassment.

My side to the story. Yes that Sponsor from the Marine Yacht club approached me too. on the night of the National Costume Competition he was staying at Water Group hotel and asked me and other girls to join his room later for some drinks and foot message and more. he put so much importance to not mention this to our Team Managers.

What did I do? As much as I wanted to stay at the party we had after the National Costume I felt so uncomfterble I headed straight to my room. only to receive a call from another candidate telling me that she received a call to join a particular manager along with her ' single guy friends'. we both just ignored it and slept and thought nothing of it. at the time I didnt take it as such a big deal. but alone the journey I heard more and more about this sponsor harrassing more girls from other groups. as for the manager this was actioned straight away and was taken off the MEO.

throughout this journey there were good times and there were bad times, just like anything in life. in my opinion us girls are only mentioning this as an eye opener so this wont happen again in the future. None of us want all this drama on social media but only to send out the message that no, this pageant is not just about environment and being happy, There are A LOT of sponsor work involved and there were things that bothered us and we are all ready to let everyone know.

As for the Team managers, Yes it is not easy to control 30girls for an entire month, we had great Team Managers although there were many things that could have been handled so much better and I hope that when MEO employees these people they do look for people who are capable of managing anything that may come their way no matter the situation.

Saying all that, yes, this was one of the BEST experience I have ever had and I will cherish these memories forever, I learnt so much over the past month about so many different things and being back home made me realise how much Miss Earth experience has changed me as a person ( in a good way ) Along the way I met the greatest girls and I am so thankful I had them by my side and we made such a great friendship I hope will last a lifetime.

as you read this, I just hope the message is out loud and clear and hope that the MEO takes note for a better year and improves on these things. I am so proud of the girls that spoke out the truth as I am sure these have happened in the past but everyone was too scared to speak up.
#missearth #missearth2018

Wise word Miss Malta i am so proud of you.

No amount of hate can hide the fact that most if not all the girl enjoyed their stay and wished the organization well.
No amount of hate towards the organization can hide the fact that MEO took the responsibility and held it's accountability towards the incident.
No amount of hate can hide the fact that Miss Earth recognizes the issue of Misses Canada, Guam and England.
No amount of hate can hide the truth that MEO act on the issue the best it can with proper communication.

I am not attacking Misses Canada, Guam and England but there should be a better and proper way to communicate the issue. Pageants are created to empower women and not harass or discriminate them because they are vulnerable i just wished that all parties involved will come into terms on work on issue in a professional manner. Hiding the truth from the organization will not solve the issue and revealing it in a way that seems to me as a direct attack to disparage the organization will only aggravate the situation. This is not a joke and not the first time that happened to an international pageant . This incident will is a lesson learned to the organization as to what needs to be improved.

Miss Earth Season is finally over, MissPluto now signing off ( not totally :-* )

Nice read.
Nand
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1985
Hobbies/Interests: Swimming

Postby Nand » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:25 am

manoypoe wrote:
‎Ibinabo Fiberesima‎ to Miss Earth Pageant
7 hrs

I am the National Director for Miss Earth in Nigeria. I have been for the past 17years and reading all these on social media is heartbreaking. First in all my years as National Director I have never witnessed or heard such. I have remained with Miss Earth because I believe in their advocacy. This year I was in the Philippines from the beginning of camp till the end. I loved the eco challenges given to the girls, I loved the visits to the provinces for Environmental work. I also enjoyed the National Directors Dinner. I am sad Nigeria didn't make the top 18 but hey there is always next year. As long as Miss Earth sticks to its advocacy..it remains the Best Pageant Ever.

Thanks for sharing.
Nand

Postby Nand » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:26 am

manoypoe wrote:
Handsama wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
MISS EARTH CUBA

Best comment yet from Miss Cuba. You go girl! :-*
[/quote]
Nand

Postby Nand » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:27 am

sharpEYED wrote:

Guam's instagram story

Nand

Postby Damien Levis » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:19 pm

men are men, move on and get us to it hypocrites... :%))
Whatever makes you weird, is probably your greatest asset.

[youtube]kAh6ZZVSzKw[/youtube]
Damien Levis

Date of Birth: 10 Oct 1999
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: If there is no struggle, there is no progress.
Message: Power concedes nothing without a demand.,, It never did and it never will.

Previous

Return to Miss Earth