My Miss Earth 2018 Experience

My Miss Earth 2018 Experience

Postby newyork » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:58 pm

The last blog I did was after I've watched Miss Universe 2016 in Manila. This time I am writing this new blog about my personal and experiential observations after I've watched Miss Earth 2018 at the Mall of Asia Arena in Manila.

Ok right now I have plenty of free time to do fun things whenever I feel the boredom and since I am in Manila right now I just thought of watching the coronation live. Since the ME 2018 prediction game led me to posts regarding the free admission for the show, so why not grab that chance to watch, correct? This is the exact opposite of what I've paid for the ticket during the Miss Universe 2016 just to get a closer view of the stage. So this time it'll be free tickets to be given to early patrons. Honestly, I do not follow Miss Earth pageant religiously unlike Miss Universe. I only got active and became more aware about this pageant after I joined the prediction games just last year. So even up to now, I really do not know the actual format of this pageant for the finals night.

Ok so I arrived around 5:15 PM at the venue thinking there won't be much people watching since after reading posts in this forum saying not many Filipinos care about Miss Earth unlike Miss Universe. Surprisingly, the queue was very long and there were so many people. It's exactly the opposite of what I had in my mind, there are many Filipinos who love this Philippine-made pageant after all! So probably I spent like 30 minutes until I secured a ticket. I was so hungry and thought of doing my dinner first coz the mall is just beside the arena. However, seeing the queue going inside the arena, I changed my mind.. thinking there should be food stalls inside the arena. Since it'll be free seating, I wouldn't like to come inside the arena late, well the show will start at 8PM, and I'd like to be seated close to the stage as much as possible. So the gates were opened at around 6PM but they let the patrons come in through batches. Once inside the arena, you will have to go in line once again before they open the doors for both lower and upper boxes. Unfortunately, I only got a ticket for the upper box. After they opened the doors, people were rushing in just to secure their seats and it felt like I didn't have to force myself anymore to move because people at my back were pushing everyone infront..it was wild what the hell! :%)) Ok so i found a good seat at the middle. It was far from the stage but I can see a clear view of the entire stage. After spending like 15 minutes seated and eating my snack which I bought inside, I saw many seats unoccupied at the lower box. My initial observation was quite wrong coz there are actually many seats available especially at the lower boxes of the arena. In my mind, I thought of just moving down to the lower box from where I was seated at the upper box. I secretly tried my luck to sneak inside the lower box and voila! the lady at the lower box did not check my ticket and just stamped my arm with the lower box seal. I was so happy to got inside the lower box and found a nice seat which was quite close to the stage.

The show started on time and I was amazed with how the stage was designed. It actually looked better in person and honestly it looked better than the stage used for the Miss Universe 2016. I like the different colors illuminated which made it even more amazing to look at. By the way, all the audiences from the upper boxes were allowed to move down to the lower boxes coz there were a lot of unoccupied seats just before the show started. Ok so I actually liked the format of the show. The ladies were introduced by continents and each one was given enough air time to do their goddess walk on the stage. Many fans and spectators were cheering on their fave ladies and I actually saw the big center lights intentionally lit to just 2 ladies only-- Philippines and Portugal. I thought these 2 ladies were the favorites of the lights men and were given special attention in addition to both being the favorites of the crowd and got the loudest cheers. I like the goddess concept tbh.

The show was fast-paced which I actually like. The announcement of the Top 18 down to the Top 4. I did not expect the format on how the ladies got trimmed down. In my mind, I already knew I would suck in the prediction games coz I thought the format was SS to EG to QnA but it was very different. I thought the format was quite unique for Miss Earth and it was really all-new to me. I thought these ladies were show-stoppers especially during the SS round-- Slovenia and Netherlands. Slovenia was very dramatic while Netherlands did an extra pose. I knew the crowd loved those exag poses! For the QnA round, it was quite painful to hear Philippines. Yes indeed she looked so beautiful but she struggled to make her point and failed. From that moment, I can sense the Filipino fans' disappointment and already felt her exclusion. Colombia for me is the most charismatic! the crowd loves her especially when she says her greetings in Filipino. Venezuela looked so queenly and full of elegance. Vietnam looked like a cute asian doll or a KPop star. Mexico was statuesque and sophisticated. Portugal for me was the loveliest and most charming. Prior to the announcement of the Top 4, I actually saw this lady in floral dress and 2 guys rushing to the backstage. Moments before the show started, I've seen this same lady in floral dress getting some 'center of attraction' which I thought probably she was a celebrity or maybe a beauty queen herself. The moment I saw them going to the backstage looks quite weird and I never saw them returned to their seats until the show ended. I just learned after that the lady was the ND of Venezuela. Ok after the top 4 was announced, I felt bad for Portugal coz I was rooting for her, not because she was my winner in the PG but I just thought that she was the prettiest. The remaining girls who got excluded in the top 4 returned backstage and there I realized that there were only 3 girls and Venezuela was nowhere! Looking back at what I saw about the lady in floral and the 2 gents made me think that something probably went wrong with Venezuela, not that she fainted but probably her EG was stolen! Only after I got home I learned that she fainted backstage.

For the announcement of the winners, when Austria and Vietnam were the last 2 women standing, I started to panic coz I remember not putting Austria in my PG list. If she wins then I automatically get 0 score hahahaha! So I was wishing for Vietnam to win instead even if Austria got the louder cheers from the crowd. Well, in fairness to Vietnam, her answer was straight to the point and she was the only one who gave a specific issue which was about ignorance. This made me think that she probably can still win over Austria with her more specific answer and then she got crowned! I felt relieved at that moment because I won't be getting a zero score after all although I know it'll be just a low score. At least I still get a score hahaha! It's so ridiculous that I was thinking all about that during that moment and just waiting to hear Vietnam being called the winner. =;))

Good Points
1. I like the stage design which was way better than that of Miss Universe 2016
2. Fast-paced for 2 hours
3. Beautiful set of Top 18. The faves made it. The winner is also a big favorite.
4. A better set of Top 4 compared to last year in my opinion.
5. I love the free tickets which made me realize that MEO is very rich in their sponsors!
6. Filipino fans are very objective. They are very supportive to their favorite candidate even if it's not Miss Philippines.
7. The introduction of the goddesses was fun to watch.
8. The format was unique and it made sense.
9. The overall show was better compared to Miss Universe 2016.
10. I became an instant fan of Miss Earth. For me it should be counted as one of the best 3 major pageants together with Miss Universe and Miss World. I am not exaggerating things, it was purely based on my experiential observations.

Not so good points
1. I wish they will get more audiences to fill up the entirety of the arena considering the tickets were free in the first place.
2. The winner was not given a chance to do her first walk as new Miss Earth.
3. I like how the 4 queens were serenaded by Brian McKnight but I wish the other 3 queens were wearing their crowns as well.
4. The host was fine but probably he needs to improve more on how he can make the announcement of countries more suspenseful. I didn't like how he prolongs the 1st syllable like "Cooooo....lombia" or "Mmmmm...exico". It just kills the excitement and suspense.
5. I was looking for some souvenir merchandise after the show but found none like in Miss Universe.

That's all.. no bashing pls.. :)>-

New York New York
newyork
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: daniel
Date of Birth: 26 May 2013
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: scientist during the day, pole dancer at night
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: travelling

Re: My experience about Miss Earth 2018

Postby KMAIr » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:07 pm

Nice read mate!

Glad you enjoyed the show.
KMAIr

Date of Birth: 22 May 1980
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Entrepreneur
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Handsama » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:12 pm

Thanks for sharing your Miss Earth experience. Enjoyed reading it. And as a Miss Universe fan, I’m glad the pageant managed to leave a good impression on you. :=p

Someday, I’d love to see the pageant live myself. Hopefully, I can snatch one of those VIP seats but I don’t know anyone inside the org. But even if I end up seated in a far corner of the arena, I’m sure I’ll have a good time. :-D

Feel free to join our discussions of the 2019 coverage.
Handsama
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby newyork » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:20 pm

Thank you I really enjoyed the show. Was fun!

New York New York
newyork

Real Life Name/Nick: daniel
Date of Birth: 26 May 2013
Profession: scientist during the day, pole dancer at night
Hobbies/Interests: travelling

Re: My Miss Earth 2018 Experience

Postby beautywatchnyc » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:52 pm

A good read indeed. Felt I was transported inside the MOA Arena witnessing the event. Cheers from chilly London!
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby beautywatchnyc » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:56 pm

Handsama wrote:Thanks for sharing your Miss Earth experience. Enjoyed reading it. And as a Miss Universe fan, I’m glad the pageant managed to leave a good impression on you. :=p

Someday, I’d love to see the pageant live myself. Hopefully, I can snatch one of those VIP seats but I don’t know anyone inside the org. But even if I end up seated in a far corner of the arena, I’m sure I’ll have a good time. :-D

With your undying support of ME, I can see that a good Samaritan will come as your benefactor when the time comes for you to decide. That would be a splendid treat for someone who's head over heels in defense of MEO! Carousel/MEO, take note!
Last edited by beautywatchnyc on Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beautywatchnyc

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby danram » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:00 pm

Very nice read :=p Thanks for sharing!!

newyork wrote:

After they opened the doors, people were rushing in just to secure their seats and it felt like I didn't have to force myself anymore to move because people at my back were pushing everyone infront..it was wild what the hell! :%))

That's how I used to get in to ride the public metro (LRT) and buses in Manila. I just let the crowd push me forward until I get inside the transpo :%))
ImageImage
danram
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 20 Mar 1979
Profession: IT
Hobbies/Interests: Pop culture, world events, miscellaneous news

Postby manoypoe » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:38 pm

NICE EXPERIENCE AND YOU JUST TRANSPORTED US TO THE ACTUAL SHOW. THANK YOU FOR LIKING MISS EARTH AND WE HOPE THAT MISS EARTH CONTINUES TO INNOVATE, BE "MORE BETTER" AND "MORE STRONGER" IN THE COMING YEARS. :=p :=p =D> =D>
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby manoypoe » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:41 pm

beautywatchnyc wrote:
Handsama wrote:Thanks for sharing your Miss Earth experience. Enjoyed reading it. And as a Miss Universe fan, I’m glad the pageant managed to leave a good impression on you. :=p

With your undying support of ME, I can see that a good Samaritan will come as your benefactor when the time comes for you to decide. That would be a splendid treat for someone whose head over heels in defense of MEO! Carousel/MEO, take note!

I WAS THINKING OF THE SAME BUT NOT FROM GOOD SAMARITAN ONLY BUT FROM CAROUSEL ITSELF. JUST LIKE CAPT E, IDOL HANDSAMA YOU ARE ONE OF THE STALWARTS OF MISSO'S COVERAGE OF MISS EARTH. :=p :=p =D> =D>
manoypoe

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby arkenken » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:49 pm

Miss universe should also be 2 hours long. They have too many fillers and unnecessary stuff going on.

I love your review! :)

I am not sure if I like ME format. I think they should improve on it pa, I don’t knnow how but there already is a sense of urgency which is important. Or maybe the reason why it is not working for me is because of James which I find super annoying. Hopefully they can find someone who is a classier host. If they insist on having him host again, at least find him a female partner.
Everything is so finite. But don't you think that that's what makes our time, at specific moments, so important?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
arkenken

Date of Birth: 13 Aug 1990
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: watching movies.

Postby sleuth08 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:04 pm

:=p :=p :=p :=p
sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby MIRANDA SINGS » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:26 pm

I GUESS THE REASON WHY THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO FILL UP THE ARENA IS BECAUSE OF THE SHIFT FROM THE #1 NETWORK ABS-CBN TO THE SECOND RATE GMA NETWORK >:)
MIRANDA SINGS
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 01 Jun 1987
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: SINGER/DANCER/MODEL/ACTOR/MAGICIAN
Hobbies/Interests: CUDDLING WITH MY UNCLE

Postby Sophia7 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:46 pm

:=p :=p :=p :=p >=p >=p >=p >=p =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx
Sophia7
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1992
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Software Engineer/Lawyer to be!
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Missosologying?, Shopping, Play Games and Misso

Postby luavl » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:54 pm

Very nice observation! Insightful! I think MEVenezuela's ND is Alyz Henrich, ME 2013.
"I surround myself with a talented group of people that are opinionated and interesting. I try to remain very open to what others have to say." ~ Anna Wintour

luavl

Date of Birth: 24 Feb 2009
Profession: HealthCare
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Photography, Music, Movies, Beauty Pageants

Postby MissEarthFollower » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:58 pm

Wow! I really enjoyed reading your review. I look forward to next year’s edition.
MissEarthFollower

Date of Birth: 10 May 1989
Profession: Publishing
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby Stoichio » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:09 pm

MIRANDA SINGS wrote:I GUESS THE REASON WHY THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO FILL UP THE ARENA IS BECAUSE OF THE SHIFT FROM THE #1 NETWORK ABS-CBN TO THE SECOND RATE GMA NETWORK >:)

Aside from that, it was also a looooong weekend. Many people went back to their provinces for All SaintsbDay and All Souls Day.
TO PLACE: Invite the reigning queens or vote! vote! vote!
TO WIN: Sit in the judging panel and cheat.

YASSS!
“I”
did it!
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby alainclint » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:42 pm

The format of doing the swimsuit and evening round right away after the contestant was called saves a lot of time.
alainclint

Real Life Name/Nick: Alain Clint
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1983
Profession: IT specialist
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: Daydreaming

Postby chinchansoo » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:31 pm

MIRANDA SINGS wrote:I GUESS THE REASON WHY THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO FILL UP THE ARENA IS BECAUSE OF THE SHIFT FROM THE #1 NETWORK ABS-CBN TO THE SECOND RATE GMA NETWORK >:)

Nag si uwian ang mga Squatter day kaya wala masyadong ucheserang naligaw sa MOA... To think na mas maraming audience ang kanguso sa mga squatters area chereeetttt :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))
chinchansoo

Real Life Name/Nick: Chin Chan Soo Paweekhan
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1985
Profession: Director
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: You are soo China

Postby Handsama » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:13 pm

beautywatchnyc wrote:

With your undying support of ME, I can see that a good Samaritan will come as your benefactor when the time comes for you to decide. That would be a splendid treat for someone who's head over heels in defense of MEO! Carousel/MEO, take note!

Thanks kindly amigo! :-*

As I’ve said before, I won’t waste my precious time in something I don’t believe in. Due to the constant intense level of scrutiny it’s subjected to...I strongly believe that Miss Earth is the fairest pageant out there. And now it has also become the most transparent. That’s why defending the MEO against unfair accusations has gotten easier over time.

I just wish more people would give it a chance just like what the TS did and what I did in 2012. If they can check their preconceived notions at the door, Miss Earth might prove to be a pleasant surprise. :-D
Handsama

Postby Handsama » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:22 pm

manoypoe wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:

With your undying support of ME, I can see that a good Samaritan will come as your benefactor when the time comes for you to decide. That would be a splendid treat for someone whose head over heels in defense of MEO! Carousel/MEO, take note!

I WAS THINKING OF THE SAME BUT NOT FROM GOOD SAMARITAN ONLY BUT FROM CAROUSEL ITSELF. JUST LIKE CAPT E, IDOL HANDSAMA YOU ARE ONE OF THE STALWARTS OF MISSO'S COVERAGE OF MISS EARTH. :=p :=p =D> =D>

And that distinction applies to you and many others as well, amigo. In future shows, perhaps Carousel can save a few seats in its VIP section for Miss Earth’s most dedicated followers. =c3
Handsama

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:49 pm

newyork wrote:
5. I love the free tickets which made me realize that MEO is very rich in their sponsors!

Record breaking 100+ sponsors. :=p Other provincial sponsors not included.
Ea'rend¿l
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Earendil
Date of Birth: 15 Feb 1986
Profession: Knight of Templar
Hobbies/Interests: Chasing Time

Postby disapoinment » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:08 am

luavl wrote:Very nice observation! Insightful! I think MEVenezuela's ND is Alyz Henrich, ME 2013.

YES, SHE WAS
disapoinment

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: sleep

Postby Handsama » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:25 am

Stoichio wrote:

Aside from that, it was also a looooong weekend. Many people went back to their provinces for All SaintsbDay and All Souls Day.

But the pictures say otherwise. :-D

Handsama

Postby Handsama » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:30 am

Ea'rend¿l wrote:
newyork wrote:

Record breaking 100+ sponsors. :=p Other provincial sponsors not included.

With Pepsi, Mercedes Benz, and many other major corporations amongst them. :=p
Handsama

Postby MIRANDA SINGS » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:40 am

Stoichio wrote:Aside from that, it was also a looooong weekend. Many people went back to their provinces for All SaintsbDay and All Souls Day.
chinchansoo wrote: Nag si uwian ang mga Squatter day kaya wala masyadong ucheserang naligaw sa MOA... To think na mas maraming audience ang kanguso sa mga squatters area chereeetttt :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))

TOTOO DIN NAMAN. NAGSIUWIAN ANG MGA BAKLA. SAYANG NGA NAMAN ANG MGA PROBINSYANONG NOTA NA PWEDE NILANG MAHADA SA MADIDILIM NA SULOK NG SEMENTERYO. :%))
MIRANDA SINGS

Postby MIRANDA SINGS » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:52 am

Handsama wrote:
Stoichio wrote:

But the pictures say otherwise. :-D

I SAW PICTURES ON INSTAGRAM WITH LOTS OF EMPTY SEATS PARTICULARLY IN THE UPPER BOXES OF THE ARENA. THIS YEAR'S CROWD IS NOTHING COMPARED TO LAST YEAR'S JAM-PACKED EDITION.

YOU SEE MISS EARTH NEW MEDIA PARTNER, GMA 7, IS THE COUNTRY'S FLOP NETWORK. ALMOST ALL OF THE BIGGEST STARS IN THE COUNTRY ARE IN THE RIVAL ABS-CBN. GMA NETWORK IS LEFT WITH ONLY ONE SUPERSTAR AND THAT'S MARIAN RIVERA.

I SURMISE MAJORITY OF PINOYS ARE NOT EVEN AWARE OF MISS EARTH'S FINALS NIGHT BECAUSE NOBODY WATCHES THAT FLOP NETWORK.
Last edited by MIRANDA SINGS on Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
MIRANDA SINGS

Postby Lord Marie_Juana » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:59 am

The reason why there were empty seats because MEO only allotted the lower box and the upper box portion of the arena.. They did not include the general admission part which is around 40% of the entire seating capacity since it is already super duper far away from the stage and the audience will not really enjoy the show from that perspective. I think if I were to estimate the actual crowd numbers, it was around 5000 to 7000. Which is still bigger than the usual 2000 maximum crowd s capacity of other pageants. :=p
Lord Marie_Juana
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 09 Mar 1986
Profession: engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: singing, dancing

Postby RR_R » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:57 am

Very nice and objective review. I watched it in FoxLife live and the encore.

All your observations are on point. Thank you.
RR_R
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 31 Oct 1978
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: watching concerts, bands

Postby Bella Maldita » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:25 am

Told yah! Miss Earth is Miss Earth and that cannot be dnied... The real Top 3 Pageant...
Bella Maldita

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1988
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Manicurista
Hobbies/Interests: Sex, food and pageants

Postby FunX3 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:33 am

pero! pero pero pero! pinakain ba naman kayo ng maraming saging at bingo cookies? 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->
ImageImage
FunX3
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: Fun Fun Fun
Date of Birth: 12 Jun 2014
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Alter... Alter.. Alternative Rocks! .V..
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: mag explore!
Message: forever Intermediate na lang ba ako? hello admin, mods? =)

Next

Return to Miss Earth