MISS EARTH PRE-ARRIVAL TOP 18 by Iphe1985

Image



  • 3

MISS EARTH PRE-ARRIVAL TOP 18 by Iphe1985

Postby iphe1985 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:20 am

    

Anyone from this ladies can be the MISS EARTH 2018.
Frontrunner for Africa : Nigeria - Maristella Okpala
Frontrunner for America : Mexico - Melissa Flores
Frontrunner for Asia : Vietnam - Phương Khánh Nguyễn
Frontrunner for Europe : Poland - Aleksandra Grysz
Africa
5. South Africa - Margo Fargo * Second best in Africa,
6. Cameroon - Audrey Monkam * I know she will be there.
America
7. Puerto Rico - Krystal Xamairy * I just loved her pretty face.
8. Colombia - Valeria Ayos * There something in her that telling me, she will be there.
9. Chile - Antonia Figueroa * Second best in America
10. Guyana - Xamiera Kippins * Black Barbie of the America
Europe
11. Italy - Sofia Pavan * Third try in her National Pageant is really something, her biggest asset is her Passion.
12. Portugal - Telma Madeira * After more that a year of preparation, One of the FACES of MISS EARTH 2018.
13. Moldova - Dumitrița Izbișciuc * I've blown away with her Eco video
14. Netherlands - Margaretha de Jong * Second best in Europe
15. Spain - Carolina Jane * Loved her pretty face.
Asia
16. Nepal - Priya Sigdel * After watching her Eco-video, she cemented to be in the Top 8. A second best in Asia.
17. Guam - Emma Sheedy *After more that a year of preparation, I think she is is ready to the Semi-Finalist
18. Indonesia - Ratu Vashti Annisa *Its a right time for Indonesia to be in the Semi-Finalist


Getting there: 19. Venezuela 20. Malaysia 21. India 22. Rwanda 23. Serbia 24. Slovenia 25. Panama


User avatar
iphe1985
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Quezon
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 91
Real Life Name/Nick: Iphe
Date of Birth: 22 Feb 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: IT
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: surfing the net
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: MISS EARTH PRE-ARRIVAL TOP 18 by Iphe1985

Postby manoypoe » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:07 am

ACTUALLY VERY NICE LIST. LOVE IT. SO MANY DESERVING DELEGATES. WHY DONT THEY MAKE IT TO 25 TO GIVE HONOR TO THESE LADIES.
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 43542
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 22422
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 3

Re: MISS EARTH PRE-ARRIVAL TOP 18 by Iphe1985

Postby mrgary » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:36 am

Dumitrița Izbișciuc of Moldova is my top winner for now. =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3

My Top 16 at the moment in random order:

Moldova - Since Day 1 after the release of the eco-videos on YouTube, I was already impressed by the simplicity of her presentation and her interpretation of environmental protection and preservation. There was so much realness, sincerity and cohesiveness to it. To me, she just perfectly fits the mold of a Miss Earth winner.

Vietnam - that is, if Nguyen Phuong gets to represent Vietnam. I am not certain, however, if she came out to be the winner of their local search. Trust me on this one, this girl has had a very concrete advocacy about the environment and she can articulate herself very well down to the nitty-gritty details of her platform. She spoke English fluently when Angelia Ong interviewed her on the spot. She has been watching the pageant and eyeing for the Miss Earth crown since 2010! So far, she is my favourite Miss Vietnam in years.

Trinidad & Tobago - another articulate contestant with a sincere passion about the environment. As a matter of fact, she finished a bachelor's degree in Biology and Environmental and Natural Resource Management. She is definitely going to be one of the top contenders for this year's Miss Earth crown.

Puerto Rico - is back in the game this year. Krystal Xamairy looks very determined to win the crown for her country. After that devastating hurricane that hit PR last year which greatly affected its flora and fauna, I am pretty certain that Krystal has a lot to share and contribute in the discussion concerning environmental protection.

USA - I loved her eco-video because there was fluidity in her presentation. She is also uniquely different from her past predecessors. So au naturelle! ;-)

Venezuela - As what Alyz Henrich said before, "Venezuela is Venezuela", this year's delegate, Diana Silva, will come very prepared. I will not underestimate her capacity. Besides, the country has had a very successful staging of the pageant. Venezuela will definitely be there.

The Philippines - Celeste is one of the most stunning Philippine winners I've seen in years. Her understated elegance is so powerful. I just hope that she will be able to convey her thoughts properly in the language that she feels most comfortable with. If she had to speak Italian, then I hope that the organisation would provide her with a very competent interpreter.

Colombia - Like Miss Universe, Colombia has already found the formula for Miss Earth. Their delegate this year will definitely be there. Trust me on this.

Mexico - Another pretty lass. Mexico is hungry to win their first Miss Earth crown. She will be in there if she plays her cards well.

Guam - I think Emma Sheedy is the best Guamanian delegate we have seen in decades. I hope she gets to compete without any problems this time. I don't mind if she were a lesbian(?). What counts the most if her ability to become the best spokesperson for the Miss Earth brand.

Guatemala
Potugal
Brazil
France
Poland
Nepal



Last edited by mrgary on Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:52 pm, edited 12 times in total.
User avatar
mrgary
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 886
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: New York, USA
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 1962
Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling
Message: "Veni, vidi, vici." - Julius Caesar; 47 B.C.

  • 0

Re: MISS EARTH PRE-ARRIVAL TOP 18 by Iphe1985

Postby iphe1985 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:59 am

manoypoe wrote:ACTUALLY VERY NICE LIST. LOVE IT. SO MANY DESERVING DELEGATES. WHY DONT THEY MAKE IT TO 25 TO GIVE HONOR TO THESE LADIES.


Thank you Manoypoe :) :) I hope Carousel will make TOP 25
User avatar
iphe1985
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Quezon
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 91
Real Life Name/Nick: Iphe
Date of Birth: 22 Feb 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: IT
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: surfing the net
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MISS EARTH PRE-ARRIVAL TOP 18 by Iphe1985

Postby manoypoe » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:01 am

mrgary wrote: Dumitrița Izbișciuc of Moldova is my top winner for now. =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3

My Top 16 at the moment in random order:

Moldova - Since Day 1 after the release of the eco-videos on YouTube, I was already impressed by the simplicity of her presentation and her interpretation of environmental protection and preservation. There was so much realness, sincerity and cohesiveness to it. To me, she just perfectly fits the mold of a Miss Earth winner.

Vietnam - that is, if Nguyen Phuong gets to represent Vietnam. I am not certain, however, if she came out to be the winner of their local search. Trust me on this one, this girl has had a very concrete advocacy about the environment and she can articulate herself very well down to the nitty-gritty details of her platform. She spoke English fluently when Angelia Ong interviewed her on the spot. She has been watching the pageant and eyeing for the Miss Earth crown since 2010! So far, she is my favourite Miss Vietnam in years.

Trinidad & Tobago - another articulate contestant with a sincere passion about the environment. As a matter of fact, she finished a bachelor's degree in Biology and Environmental and Natural Resource Management. She is definitely going to be one of the top contenders for this year's Miss Earth crown.

Puerto Rico - is back in the game this year. Krystal Xamairy looks very determined to win the crown for her country. After that devastating hurricane that hit PR which greatly affected its flora and fauna, I am pretty certain that Krystal has a lot to share and contribute in the discussion concerning environmental protection.

USA - I loved her eco-video because there was fluidity in her presentation. She is also uniquely different from her past predecessors. So au naturelle! ;-)

Venezuela - As what Alyz Henrich said before, "Venezuela is Venezuela", this year's delegate, Diana Silva, will come very prepared. I will not underestimate her capacity. Besides, the country has had a very successful staging of the pageant. Venezuela will definitely be there.

The Philippines - Celeste is one of the most stunning Philippine winners I've seen in years. Her understated elegance is so powerful. I just hope that she will be able to convey her thoughts properly in the language that she feels most comfortable with. If she had to speak Italian, then I hope that the organisation would provide her with a very competent interpreter.

Colombia - Like Miss Universe, Colombia has already found the formula for Miss Earth. Their delegate this year will definitely be there. Trust me on this.

Mexico - Another pretty lass. Mexico is hungry to win their first Miss Earth crown. She will be in there if she plays her cards well.

Guam
Guatemala
Angola
Brazil
France
Poland
Nepal





WHAT IS YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT NETHERLANDS, INDONESIA, CHILE, ECUADOR?
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 43542
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 22422
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MISS EARTH PRE-ARRIVAL TOP 18 by Iphe1985

Postby mrgary » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:24 am

manoypoe wrote:
mrgary wrote: Dumitrița Izbișciuc of Moldova is my top winner for now. =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3

My Top 16 at the moment in random order:

Moldova - Since Day 1 after the release of the eco-videos on YouTube, I was already impressed by the simplicity of her presentation and her interpretation of environmental protection and preservation. There was so much realness, sincerity and cohesiveness to it. To me, she just perfectly fits the mold of a Miss Earth winner.

Vietnam - that is, if Nguyen Phuong gets to represent Vietnam. I am not certain, however, if she came out to be the winner of their local search. Trust me on this one, this girl has had a very concrete advocacy about the environment and she can articulate herself very well down to the nitty-gritty details of her platform. She spoke English fluently when Angelia Ong interviewed her on the spot. She has been watching the pageant and eyeing for the Miss Earth crown since 2010! So far, she is my favourite Miss Vietnam in years.

Trinidad & Tobago - another articulate contestant with a sincere passion about the environment. As a matter of fact, she finished a bachelor's degree in Biology and Environmental and Natural Resource Management. She is definitely going to be one of the top contenders for this year's Miss Earth crown.

Puerto Rico - is back in the game this year. Krystal Xamairy looks very determined to win the crown for her country. After that devastating hurricane that hit PR which greatly affected its flora and fauna, I am pretty certain that Krystal has a lot to share and contribute in the discussion concerning environmental protection.

USA - I loved her eco-video because there was fluidity in her presentation. She is also uniquely different from her past predecessors. So au naturelle! ;-)

Venezuela - As what Alyz Henrich said before, "Venezuela is Venezuela", this year's delegate, Diana Silva, will come very prepared. I will not underestimate her capacity. Besides, the country has had a very successful staging of the pageant. Venezuela will definitely be there.

The Philippines - Celeste is one of the most stunning Philippine winners I've seen in years. Her understated elegance is so powerful. I just hope that she will be able to convey her thoughts properly in the language that she feels most comfortable with. If she had to speak Italian, then I hope that the organisation would provide her with a very competent interpreter.

Colombia - Like Miss Universe, Colombia has already found the formula for Miss Earth. Their delegate this year will definitely be there. Trust me on this.

Mexico - Another pretty lass. Mexico is hungry to win their first Miss Earth crown. She will be in there if she plays her cards well.

Guam
Guatemala
Angola
Brazil
France
Poland
Nepal





WHAT IS YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT NETHERLANDS, INDONESIA, CHILE, ECUADOR?


I am not quite convinced with Netherlands right now. I think her predecessor was a lot better than she. The same goes with Indonesia and Chile. On the other hand, Ecuador will have a big chance to get into the top 16/8/4 circle considering the fact that the national director of their pageant is Katherine Espin. I am sure that Ecuador's candidate has been thoroughly coached and taught about what turns on and ticks off the Miss Earth organisation.
User avatar
mrgary
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 886
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: New York, USA
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 1962
Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling
Message: "Veni, vidi, vici." - Julius Caesar; 47 B.C.


Return to Miss Earth

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: allaboutambot, anjanette, boompanes, braun51n9e, Candice06, CeeBee, Chakib, ebacri, Felipe1983, Google [Bot], hervievore, jaosmorgasbord, legally_verdant, Majestic-12 [Bot], markjohn181820, quelab22, rheabench0202, shane_yu, simonsy and 10256 guests

Miss Earth 2018

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology