Re: From Big F i v e to Big F o u r?

Postby Handsama » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:23 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
Handsama wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
Handsama wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:Let’s be real. Who cares about Miss Earth aside from some hardworking Earthlings. One hardworking Earthling can post and create threads as much as 100 fans of Miss Universe and Miss World. The Miss Earth threads are always crowded. But if you notice, you will see only Pinoys are active in Miss Earth threads. On the other hand, there are fans from multiple countries posting in Miss Universe and Miss World threads. Plus, Miss Earth winners do not do much during their reigns nor raise a single penny for the cause of protecting the environment. What irritates people is that Miss Earth’s fans keep saying Miss Earth has the best reign every year (obviously not true) and try to shove it down people’s throats. In conclusion, Miss Earth is just a minor pageant. Outside this forum, nobody cares about Miss Earth :)>-

I see you’re still obsessing about us. :%))

You should just join us. We’re a pretty welcoming bunch, you know. And you don’t have to give up your love for Miss World. In case you haven’t noticed, there are a couple of people who turned their backs on us this year. Ever heard of the proverb “a bad apple spoils the bunch”? Well...I’m glad those few bad apples are gone from within our midst. I guess we can thank Karen for allowing us to see the ‘real people’ behind the facade. :%)) So we’re in search of new friends and you can be one of them. What say you? 8->

Oh...and I do appreciate the compliment. ;,)

So when are you officially joining us? :-*

No thanks. I don’t want to be brainwashed. I appreciate your nice invitation tho :-*

NOBODY IS BRAINWASHING ANYBODY IN MISS EARTH. WE DONT DO THAT. LOOK AT THE FEW FORMER SHALLOW-MINDED EARTHLINGS, THEY'RE THE BIGGEST BASHERS NOW. =;)) =;)) BUT WE CAN CLEANSE YOUR MIND FULL OF PRIDE AND PREJUDICE. :-* :-* :%)) :%))

YET I AM GLAD THAT YOU DECLINED HANDSAMA'S FRIENDLY OFFER COZ IF YOU ACCEPTED THAT'S THE TIME I WOULD BE LEAVING MISSO. I DONT WANT TO BE ASSCOCIATED WITH YOUR BIGOTRY. [-X [-X =;)) =;))

Would leave Misso because of me? Good to know i am that important to you :"> Btw, the one having bigotry is you, not me :)>-

Oww...don’t be too hard on him, Manoypoe. I’d like to think that he’s just a bit misguided. In order to be accepted by the MW clique, he took it upon himself to fight with Pinoys in this forum not realizing how vicious and racist some of them are. And just as what happened to other nationalities before him, they all end up hating anything associated with the Philippines, including Miss Earth and its supporters by extension.

What they don’t realize is that amongst the Earthlings are some of the nicest guys here. Sure we bite when provoked >:) but we don’t run around this site looking for trouble. But others get so blinded by anger that they fail to see that, just like them, we merely want to have a section in this site where we can discuss all Miss Earth related issues.

Thank the Lord the few troublemakers amongst us are gone. Well...they’re out there trying to outdo one another now as to who can bash Miss Earth the hardest :%)) ... but you know what I’m saying. :-D

Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby Handsama » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:27 pm

mrgary wrote:If Missosology decided to demote Miss Earth and replaced it with Miss Supranational in "The Big Four", then I wouldn't hold it against the administrators of this forum. It is their opinion and they are entitled to it; however, I will still continue to consider Miss Earth as part of my own "Big Four" because it is one of the few pageants in the industry that makes me excited as a fan.

Gosh! Every time I watch a Miss Earth finale, it feels like I’m watching the Super Bowl. That’s how nerve wracking it is for me. :%))
Handsama

Postby formlessdiva » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:33 pm

KALOKA KA MANOY! ..... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

INFAIRNESS .... NAKAKA ENJOY PANOURIN ANG MGA CRY BABIES! =;)) =;)) =;))

IM PRETTY SURE ..... MAY HANASH THREAD ULIT NA GANITO 10YEARS FROM NOW! =;)) =;)) =;)) 8-}
formlessdiva
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Location: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Real Life Name/Nick: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1991
Profession: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Roman Reigns » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:29 am

Removed Miss Earth, Universe, and World.

The BIG4 are Miss Gwand International, Miss Eco International, Miss Supranational and Miss International Queen. :!!
Roman Reigns
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Leati Joseph
Date of Birth: 25 May 1985
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Photographer

Postby Handsama » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:23 am

Roman Reigns wrote:Removed Miss Earth, Universe, and World.

The BIG4 are Miss Gwand International, Miss Eco International, Miss Supranational and Miss International Queen. :!!

Good to see you, bud! Where have you been? 8->
Handsama

Postby Roman Reigns » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:53 am

... been busy with my work bud. :-D
Roman Reigns

Real Life Name/Nick: Leati Joseph
Date of Birth: 25 May 1985
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Photographer

Postby lunica » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:24 pm

micoexpress5 wrote:
lunica wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:Let’s be real, there is only >>>BiG ONE!

whether we like it or not, Miss World is also a premiere pageant enjoying the support of many countries, let alone the oldest pageant there is.
granted, we may love Miss Universe better due to its entertainment value but MW is championing its causes too.

Why r u assuming as everyone that I was referring to Miss Universe...I just said the big one :%)) :)>- oh yeah Miss World cares about children >>>> millions r still dying of hunger, millions have no education, and millions have no decent roof on their heads. The people behind Miss World have the best food, education n houses. Oh yeah Miss Universe is championing HIV/AIDS, it’s all charade,! >>>>Stop the war is BS>>>>Save Mother Earth >>> they can’t even stop people from dumping tons of garbage on the streets, rivers etc.

It’s all about the money n entertainment. Do you think fans watch the big one n the rest of pageants to learn about their causes? Big no ! Let’s be real we love entertainment n the people behind the pageants love money they make. Let’s stop the BS of pageants n advocacies. Let’s enjoy watching beautiful, smart, and sexy women competing for the crown.

o cammon, i wasnt born yesterday, and for sure you are too.
lunica
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1997
Profession: model
Hobbies/Interests: modelling

Postby Jester Kriegspeil » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:34 pm

>=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p <:-P

[youtube]ZAs5AwVJWWE[/youtube]
ImageImage
Jester Kriegspeil
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 02 Apr 1997
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Anime Artist
Hobbies/Interests: Motorbike Racing
Message: Common sense is not a gift, Its a punishment, bcoz u have to deal with everyone that doesnt have it.

Postby manoypoe » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:53 pm

formlessdiva wrote:
KALOKA KA MANOY! ..... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

INFAIRNESS .... NAKAKA ENJOY PANOURIN ANG MGA CRY BABIES! =;)) =;)) =;))

IM PRETTY SURE ..... MAY HANASH THREAD ULIT NA GANITO 10YEARS FROM NOW! =;)) =;)) =;)) 8-}

WALA NG MARAMING SATSAT PA. I JUST POSTED THE LINKS AND NO MORE ARGUMENTS PA. :%)) :%))
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby iamkenmotion » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:08 am

Defensive Earthlings. Posting spoiled Facts. Only FEW PEOPLE likes Miss Earth. Other countries lost interest because this pageant is nasty and totally unfair to other delegates. Its not even keeping up to its mission. The winner isnt bankable at all. Total downgrade from all Miss Earth Filipina Winners! and Miss Earth is Cheap as hell.

iamkenmotion
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 25 Jun 1989
Profession: law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: million interest

Postby manoypoe » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:56 am

iamkenmotion wrote:
Defensive Earthlings. Posting spoiled Facts. Only FEW PEOPLE likes Miss Earth. Other countries lost interest because this pageant is nasty and totally unfair to other delegates. Its not even keeping up to its mission. The winner isnt bankable at all. Total downgrade from all Miss Earth Filipina Winners! and Miss Earth is Cheap as hell.

SO WHO LOST INTEREST?YOU AND A FEW PAGEANT FANS WITH SCREWED CONCEPT OF A BEAUTY PAGEANT? THOSE WHO CANT ACCEPT CHANGES?

AND PLEASE DONT CONSIDER YOUR PERSONAL BELIEF AS THE REALITY OR THE TRUTH. TRY GIVING AS VERIFIABLE FACTS TO SUPPORT YOUR FUNNY CLAIM.

WE HAVE ENCOUNTERED THIS KIND OF THREAD FOR MANY YEARS BUT STILL MISS EARTH IS MISS EARTH. TRENDSETTER COZ EVEN MISS UNIVERSE HAS FOLLOWED SOME OF ITS CONCEPT.

INNOVATIVE IN SO MANY WAYS THAT IS WHY A SHALLOWMINDED FANS LIKE YOU CANT ACCEPT.

ME 2018 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER, PRAY HARDER THIS TIME THAT MISS EARTH WILL BE A FLOP IN YOUR DREAMS.
Last edited by manoypoe on Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manoypoe

Postby iamkenmotion » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:55 am

manoypoe wrote:
iamkenmotion wrote:

SO WHO LOST INTEREST?YOU AND A FEW PAGEANT FANS WITH SCREWED CONCEPT.OF A BEAUTY PAGEANT? THOSE WHO CANT ACCEPT CHANGES?

AND PLEASE DONT CONSIDER YOUR PERSONAL BELIEF AS THE REALITY OR THE TRUTH. TRY GIVING AS VERIFIABLE FACTS TO SUPPORT YOUR FUNNY CLAIM.

WE HAVE ENCOUNTERED THIS KIND OF THREAD FOR MANY YEARS BUT STILL MISS EARTH IS MISS EARTH. TRENDSETTER COZ EVEN MISS UNIVERSE HAS FOLLOWED SOME OF ITS CONCEPT.

INNOVATIVE IN SO MANY WAYS THAT IS WHY A SHALLOWMINDED FANS LIKE YOU CANT ACCEPT.

ME 2018 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER, PRAY HARDER THIS TIME THAT MISS EARTH WILL BE A FLOP IN YOUR DREAMS.

Keep Defending Blind Child.

iamkenmotion

Postby manoypoe » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:40 am

iamkenmotion wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
iamkenmotion wrote:

SO WHO LOST INTEREST?YOU AND A FEW PAGEANT FANS WITH SCREWED CONCEPT.OF A BEAUTY PAGEANT? THOSE WHO CANT ACCEPT CHANGES?

Keep Defending Blind Child.

THAT'S ALL THAT YOU CAN SAY? LAME. =;))
manoypoe

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:38 am

manoypoe wrote:
iamkenmotion wrote:

Delusional. Even Miss Universe has followed some of its concept??? =;)) I doubt Paula Shugart and IMG know about Miss Earth’s existence :%))

Jonathan Nguyen

Real Life Name/Nick: Jonathan Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Profession: Software Developer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

Postby joshua » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:56 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
iamkenmotion wrote:

Delusional. Even Miss Universe has followed some of its concept??? =;)) I doubt Paula Shugart and IMG know about Miss Earth’s existence :%))

Miss Universe and Miss Earth organizations have good relation. Miss Universe even invited the ME winner for the party after Iris coronation. How come Paula doesn't know ME?
THE WORLD IS FULL OF WONDERS
joshua
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Gundi Salvo
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1976
Profession: Mechanical Engineer
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Watching Game shows

Postby manoypoe » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:01 pm

joshua wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
iamkenmotion wrote:

Miss Universe and Miss Earth organizations have good relation. Miss Universe even invited the ME winner for the party after Iris coronation. How come Paula doesn't know ME?

AND YOU BURNT THE NGUYNGUYEN. NGUYNGOY MEANS CRY IN TAGALOG. NGUYNGUYEN IS THE CRYING BITTER FA*GGOT. :%)) :%))
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:36 pm

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS? =O/ =O/ =;)) =;))

iamkenmotion wrote:
GOOSEBUMPS! I LOVE MISS EARTH!

http://www.missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1333750&start=15210
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:50 pm

BECAUSE OF WHAT IAMKEN POSTED, I BACKREAD THE PAGES OF 2017 COVERAGE. I CAN FEEL AGAIN THE EXCITEMENT DURING THE CORONATION NIGHT. HOW I WISH... =O/ =O/ :%)) :%))
manoypoe

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:21 pm

It’s ok manoypoe. It’s ok to call me names. It’s ok to take out your frustration on me as long as you can feel better. But no matter how hard you try, you can’t change the fact that Miss Earth is a minor pageant :)>-

Jonathan Nguyen

Postby manoypoe » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:46 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:It’s ok manoypoe. It’s ok to call me names. It’s ok to take out your frustration on me as long as you can feel better. But no matter how hard you try, you can’t change the fact that Miss Earth is a minor pageant :)>-

HAHA, NICE TO CALL YOU NAMES. IT SUITS YOU. BUT DONT WORRY, FRUSTRATION IS THE OTHER WAY AROUND. HOW COULD I BECOME FRUSTRATED? WITH YOU? DONT PAT YOURSELF THAT MUCH. I CAN HANDLE 100 NUMBERS OF NGUYNGUYEN (CRYINGS BITTER FAGS Y'KNOW) AT SAME TIME. =;)) =;))

AND INDEED, YOUR NGUYNOY (CRY) THAT MISS EARTH IS MINOR IS HEARD ONLY BY YOU AND YOU ALTER EGO. IF YOU CAN POST ANY LEGITIMATE CLAIM WITH LINKS JUST LIKE WHAT I DID, MAYBE... I SAY MAYBE.. I WILL BELIEVE YOU. BUT FOR NOW.. TRY HARDER FAG. YOU ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO THE STIN-KY W. AND MY MAMA G. THEY ALL BANISHED. DOORDEX DID NOT EVEN SCORE A POINT EVEN IF HE WILL CHANGE HIS NAME TO QUEENSHEART OR WHATEVER. =;)) =;))

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THREAD AFTER THREADS TRYING TO PUT DOWN MISS EARTH. IF THE WORST VERSIONS OF YOU WERE NOT SUCCESSFUL, THE MINOR ITCH YOU ARE CREATING WONT MAKE A DENT IN OUR EXISTENCE HERE IN MISSO. [-X [-X =;)) =;))
manoypoe

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:02 pm

I’m just saying the truth. Miss Earth is a minor pageant. Deal with it :)>-

Jonathan Nguyen

Postby iamkenmotion » Tue May 01, 2018 1:36 am

manoypoe wrote:WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS? =O/ =O/ =;)) =;))

iamkenmotion wrote:

You Dumb? That was few years ago. I already ended my support to Miss Earth. One thing i am certain about you is that you are close minded and blind. Keep defening Miss Earth, i hope it makes you rich =;))

iamkenmotion

Postby iamkenmotion » Tue May 01, 2018 1:38 am

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:I’m just saying the truth. Miss Earth is a minor pageant. Deal with it :)>-

True

iamkenmotion

Postby manoypoe » Tue May 01, 2018 4:09 am

iamkenmotion wrote:

iamkenmotion wrote:

You Dumb? That was few years ago. I already ended my support to Miss Earth. One thing i am certain about you is that you are close minded and blind. Keep defening Miss Earth, i hope it makes you rich =;))

LIAR. =;)) THAT WAS ONLY LAST YEAR. AND IT IS NOT EVEN ONE YEAR OLD. SEE YOU IN NEXT CORONATION NIGHT, I AM SURE YOU WILL AGAIN ENJOY. :=p =D>
Last edited by manoypoe on Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manoypoe

Postby iamkenmotion » Tue May 01, 2018 7:41 am

manoypoe wrote:
iamkenmotion wrote:

iamkenmotion wrote:

LIAR. =;)) THAT WAS ONLY LAST YEAR. AND IT IS NOT EVEN ONE YEAR OLD. SEE YOU IN NEXT CORONATION NIGHT, I AM SURE YOU WILL AGAIN ENJOY. :=p =D>

Your stupidity is so annoying.

iamkenmotion

Postby manoypoe » Tue May 01, 2018 8:15 am

iamkenmotion wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
iamkenmotion wrote:

iamkenmotion wrote:

Your stupidity is so annoying.

THANKS. ANNOYING AN ANNOYANCE IS MY FORTE. HOPE TO SEE YOU DURING THIS YEAR'S COVERAGE AND CORONATION NIGHT. BUT DONT REMAIN INCOGNITO. =;)) =;))
Last edited by manoypoe on Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manoypoe

Postby ajsy0203 » Tue May 01, 2018 12:25 pm

Some of the Miss Earth haters are now in the league of Mocha, Sass and Co.?
ajsy0203

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby iamkenmotion » Wed May 02, 2018 1:08 am

ajsy0203 wrote:Some of the Miss Earth haters are now in the league of Mocha, Sass and Co.?

HAHAHAHA you and your dumb questions.

iamkenmotion

Postby ajsy0203 » Wed May 02, 2018 4:23 am

iamkenmotion wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:Some of the Miss Earth haters are now in the league of Mocha, Sass and Co.?

Just like Mocha, Sass and other outspoken bloggers, the Miss Earth haters or pa-woke netizens are still fighting for their own agenda despite they ran out of arguments when they started to lose in the debate or argument.
ajsy0203

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby iamkenmotion » Wed May 02, 2018 4:52 am

ajsy0203 wrote:
iamkenmotion wrote:

Just like Mocha, Sass and other outspoken bloggers, the Miss Earth haters or pa-woke netizens are still fighting for their own agenda despite they ran out of arguments when they started to lose in the debate or argument.

How sure are you we are running out of arguments? HAHAHA Its very senseless to argue with close minded people and BLIND FOLLOWERS . EARTHTards! You should be the Mocha and Sass!

iamkenmotion

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Earth