From Big F i v e to Big F o u r?

Re: From Big F i v e to Big F o u r?

Postby manoypoe » Wed May 02, 2018 7:51 am

KAMI PA BLIND? THE PROS OF MISS EARTH OUTWEIGH THE CONS FOR US. YOUR ONLY ISSUE IS YOU DONT LIKE THE WINNER BUT YOU ENJOYED THE CORONATION NIGHT AND MOST PROBABLY THE ACTVITIES TOO. YOU EVEN PROUDLY EXCLAIMED I LOVE MISS EARTH. =;)) TIMANG LANG. =;))

Last edited by manoypoe on Wed May 02, 2018 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby TheK » Wed May 02, 2018 7:57 am

iamkenmotion wrote:
Defensive Earthlings. Posting spoiled Facts. Only FEW PEOPLE likes Miss Earth. Other countries lost interest because this pageant is nasty and totally unfair to other delegates. Its not even keeping up to its mission. The winner isnt bankable at all. Total downgrade from all Miss Earth Filipina Winners! and Miss Earth is Cheap as hell.

As a filipino I fully agree. that being said it is only here in MISSO that there is clustering of Miss Earth fans in the philippines creating the illusion and delusion that miss earth is "that popular" here in the philippines.
it is Popular for the wrong reasons.

PS. I will defend PH when the situation needs it. but you will never ever convince me that MESS TagabungakalsNgLups at its current form is that Legit of a pageant as you claim it to be.

Read My 2019 Binibining Pilipinas Prediction
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1682799
[center]...MU-MW-MI... nothing follows
TheK
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: ten
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: web developer
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: web design

Postby manoypoe » Wed May 02, 2018 8:37 am

TheK wrote:
iamkenmotion wrote:
Defensive Earthlings. Posting spoiled Facts. Only FEW PEOPLE likes Miss Earth. Other countries lost interest because this pageant is nasty and totally unfair to other delegates. Its not even keeping up to its mission. The winner isnt bankable at all. Total downgrade from all Miss Earth Filipina Winners! and Miss Earth is Cheap as hell.

As a filipino I fully agree. that being said it is only here in MISSO that there is clustering of Miss Earth fans in the philippines creating the illusion and delusion that miss earth is "that popular" here in the philippines.

PS. I will defend PH when the situation needs it. but you will never ever convince me that MESS TagabungakalsNgLups at its current form is that Legit of a pageant as you claim it to be.

THE RECEPTION OF MISS EARTH IN THEIR SORTIES NATIONWIDE ARE WARMLY ATTENDED AND EMBRACED BY FILIPINOS. PHOTOS AND VIDEOS CAN ATTEST TO THAT.

AFTER MISS UNIVERSE, IT IS MISS EARTH IN THE PHILIPPINES. I WILL POST PHOTOS AND VIDEO TO IDENTIFY IF IT IS REALLY ILLUSION OR NOT.

ACTUALLY THE SUPPORT OF MISS EARTH OUTSIDE MISSO IN THE PHILIPPINES IS MUCH BETTER. :-* :%))
Last edited by manoypoe on Wed May 02, 2018 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
manoypoe

Postby iamkenmotion » Wed May 02, 2018 8:45 am

manoypoe wrote:KAMI PA BLIND? THE PROS OF MISS EARTH OUTWEIGH THE CONS FOR US. YOUR ONLY ISSUE IS YOU DONT LIKE THE WINNER BUT YOU ENJOYED THE CORONATION NIGHT AND MOST PROBABLY THE ACTVITIES TOO. YOU EVEN PROUDLY EXCLAIMED I LOVE MISS EARTH. =;)) TIMANG LANG. =;))

You are a total Waste of time.

iamkenmotion
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 25 Jun 1989
Profession: law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: million interest

Postby ajsy0203 » Wed May 02, 2018 8:51 am

TheK wrote:
iamkenmotion wrote:

Actually Miss Earth scored double digit ratings since 2012 in the Philippines. Then the "blind" rural viewers should be "blame" for this high TV ratings?
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby ajsy0203 » Wed May 02, 2018 8:59 am

Another thing you should also blame "blind" school children who supported the delegates during their school tour and possibly talked to their parents about their experience.

When Karen Ibasco came to our school last November for the anniversary, the students, teachers and staff were eagerly waited for her to see and even wanted to take a picture with her. The reception in the schools were different from reception in the cyber world where endless bashings everywhere.

Here it is:

ajsy0203

Postby manoypoe » Wed May 02, 2018 10:21 am

CORONATION NIGHTS OF BOTH MPE AND ME WERE WELL ATTENDED. AND THEY RATE BETTER THAN OTHER PAGEANT EXCEPT MISS UNIVERSE AND BB PILPINAS.

SPONSORS OF MPE ARE MORE OR LESS 50. LGU'S ARE SUPPORTING MISS EARTH. ABS CBN CONTINUOUSLY AIR MPE AND ME. IF THESE FACTS ARE NOT YET REAL WITH SOMEBODY, HE MUST FIX HIS MIND. =;)) =;))
Last edited by manoypoe on Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manoypoe

Postby TheK » Wed May 02, 2018 10:33 am

manoypoe wrote:
TheK wrote:
iamkenmotion wrote:

THE RECEPTION.OF MISS EARTH IN THEIR SORTIES NATIONWIDE ARE WARMLY ATTENDED AND EMBRACED BY FILIPINOS. PHOTOS AND VIDEOS CAN ATTEST TO THAT.

AFTER MISS UNIVERSE, IT IS MISS EARTH IN THE PHILIPPINES. I WILL POST PHOTOS AND VIDEO TO IDENTIFY IF IT IS REALLY ILLUSION OR NOT.

ACTUALLY THE SUPPORT OF MISS EARTH OUTSIDE MISSO IN THE PHILIPPINES IS MUCH BETTER. :-* :%))

or it is that in general Filipinos are courteous and celebrates the filipina beauty in general.
My point is rather simple. it is not as popular here as most of you like to claim it is.

it is not.

there is only 1 local pageant to be in the Philippines. and that is Binibining Pilipinas :)>- .

TheK

Postby TheK » Wed May 02, 2018 10:59 am

manoypoe wrote:CORONATION NIGHTS OF BOTH MPE AND ME WERE WELL ATTENDED. AND THEY RATE BETTER THAN
SPONSORS OF MPE ARE MORE OR LESS 50. LGU'S ARE SUPPORTING MISS EARTH. ABS CBN CONTINUOUSLY AIR MPE AND ME. IF THESE FACTS ARE NOT YET REAL WITH SOMEBODY, HE MUST FIX HIS MIND. =;)) =;))

Exactly... thank you. for this
OTHER PAGEANT EXCEPT MISS UNIVERSE AND BB PILPINAS.

but you all act out here as if it is on the same leve :)>- l.

CORONATION NIGHTS OF BOTH MPE AND ME WERE WELL ATTENDED

BUT Not as exciting and hyped as Binibini. Ticket Price please ? and haggle and HAKOT Rules apply :#)] 2008 i had delegate that i support and school mate and i watched it live.

LGU'S ARE SUPPORTING MISS EARTH

as they should and expected as environmental causes has always been supported by all LGU's even before Miss earth was conceived

ABS CBN CONTINUOUSLY AIR MPE AND ME

but not on primetime :) but if the coins is right... why not... it is all about the money and beside Ramon Monzon doing bussiness with the Duavits of GMA is not gonna happen because family history and more over Many Pangilinan well goodluck.
TheK

Postby manoypoe » Wed May 02, 2018 3:13 pm

iamkenmotion wrote:
manoypoe wrote:KAMI PA BLIND? THE PROS OF MISS EARTH OUTWEIGH THE CONS FOR US. YOUR ONLY ISSUE IS YOU DONT LIKE THE WINNER BUT YOU ENJOYED THE CORONATION NIGHT AND MOST PROBABLY THE ACTVITIES TOO. YOU EVEN PROUDLY EXCLAIMED I LOVE MISS EARTH. =;)) TIMANG LANG. =;))

AND YOU KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE. TIMANG LANG. =;)) =;))
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Wed May 02, 2018 3:30 pm

TheK wrote:
manoypoe wrote:CORONATION NIGHTS OF BOTH MPE AND ME WERE WELL ATTENDED. AND THEY RATE BETTER THAN

Exactly... thank you. for this
OTHER PAGEANT EXCEPT MISS UNIVERSE AND BB PILPINAS.

but you all act out here as if it is on the same leve :)>- l.

CORONATION NIGHTS OF BOTH MPE AND ME WERE WELL ATTENDED

BUT Not as exciting and hyped as Binibini. Ticket Price please ? and haggle and HAKOT Rules apply :#)] 2008 i had delegate that i support and school mate and i watched it live.

LGU'S ARE SUPPORTING MISS EARTH

as they should and expected as environmental causes has always been supported by all LGU's even before Miss earth was conceived

ABS CBN CONTINUOUSLY AIR MPE AND ME

but not on primetime :) but if the coins is right... why not... it is all about the money and beside Ramon Monzon doing bussiness with the Duavits of GMA is not gonna happen because family history and more over Many Pangilinan well goodluck.

WHO SAID THAT WE ARE ACTING AS IF MISS UNIVERSE IS SAME LEVEL AS MISS EARTH? WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FALLACY? WE ARE HAPPY THAT WE ARE NO. 3. AFTER MISS UNIVERSE AND MISS WORLD. :-* :-*

BB PILIPINAS IS OF COURSE BETTER THAN MPE, BUT NOT BETTER THAN MISS EARTH.

MPE QUEENS ARE MOST EXPOSED TO LGU'S COMPARED TO BB. THEY TRAVELED MORE THAN ANY BB. LGU'S ARE THE ONES SUPPORTING THEIR REPS IN MPE.

AIRED EVEN NOT ON PRIMETIME BUT AIRED AS COMPARED TO OTHER PAGEANTS LIKE MISS WORLD, MISS INTERNATIONAL, ETC. SO IT IS A FALLACY TO SAY THAT MISS EARTH HAS NO FOLLOWING IN THE PHILIPPINES. NUMBERS AND FACTS DONT LIE.
manoypoe

Postby TheK » Wed May 02, 2018 8:55 pm

WHO SAID THAT WE ARE ACTING AS IF MISS UNIVERSE IS SAME LEVEL AS MISS EARTH? WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FALLACY? WE ARE HAPPY THAT WE ARE NO. 3. AFTER MISS UNIVERSE AND MISS WORLD. :-* :-*

Says someone who is triggered in every fiber of his being defending this C-class bottom of the barrel pageant... which not a pageant but more of a fan fest of a certain cohort in ph. Gurl you are not entitled to your own facts. Tagabungkal is tagabungkal it ends there for now. :)>-

TheK

Postby cica-maca » Wed May 02, 2018 9:25 pm

MGI WILL BE NO 1 SOON
cica-maca
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.

Date of Birth: 18 Jun 1987
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: reading, enjoying life :)

Postby Handsama » Wed May 02, 2018 10:28 pm

To the haters...there’s nothing new to your arguments. We’ve heard them many times before. You’re starting to sound like broken records. :%))

Miss Earth and its followers will stay around...until I suppose Madam Pawee throws us out. But it’s unlikely to happen because we do generate a lot of traffic ;,). The Earthlings do make up a fair number of forumers in this site, in case you haven’t realized by now. And to the ex-Earthlings...sorry but you’ve already been replaced. So bye bye... :->

And save your energy. People will choose to follow and praise whom and what they like. All this hate is just gonna ruin your day and give you heartburns. >:)
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby ajsy0203 » Wed May 02, 2018 10:52 pm

Manoypoe: ABS CBN CONTINUOUSLY AIR MPE AND ME

The K: but not on primetime :) but if the coins is right... why not... it is all about the money and beside Ramon Monzon doing bussiness with the Duavits of GMA is not gonna happen because family history and more over Many Pangilinan well goodluck.

My POV:
Switching to daytime telecast was a wise decision for Carousel Productions and ABS-CBN. Since 2012, the pageant improved drastically from singe digit on late primetime. Just like Miss Asia Pacific Intl. who also did very well in the TV ratings when the delayed telecast aired on daytime.

Since it moved to daytime, 2015 pageant (pageant was held in Austria) was the closest airing between live and delayed airing, only 5 hour gap between Angelia's coronation and start of the delayed telecast program.

Miss World 2017 aired on late primetime and scored very low TV ratings.

Note: Miss Universe, NBA games, Pacquiao fights, etc. aired on daytime and scored very well in the TV ratings.
ajsy0203

Postby TheK » Thu May 03, 2018 1:51 am

Handsama wrote:To the haters...there’s nothing new to your arguments. We’ve heard them many times before. You’re starting to sound like broken records. :%))

Miss Earth and its followers will stay around...until I suppose Madam Pawee throws us out. But it’s unlikely to happen because we do generate a lot of traffic ;,). The Earthlings do make up a fair number of forumers in this site, in case you haven’t realized by now. And to the ex-Earthlings...sorry but you’ve already been replaced. So bye bye... :->

And save your energy. People will choose to follow and praise whom and what they like. All this hate is just gonna ruin your day and give you heartburns. >:)

Its not hate. being factual is not hate. being truthful is not hate.
i respect you but exactly what you said "The Earthlings do make up a fair number of forumers in this site"... it is not a fair number. it is called an infestation. :)>-
the organization itself rely heavily on the clustering effect of Miss Earth fans on this site along with the admins.

But just like you earthlings. every single one that criticizes the pageant wont necessarily go away. and if they do they will eventually regroup and become stronger force just like most of you try to silence or downplay legit criticisms towards MPE or ME. I dont think pawee likes too that Misso almost like a PR department for carousel but it is apparent that Misso is that group.

I respect Handsama. that is all. :)>-

TheK

Postby ajsy0203 » Thu May 03, 2018 2:16 am

Miss Supranational aired at late primetime on GMA in 2013 but failed to beat Miss Earth TV ratings. Since then no Philippine TV network wanted to air Miss Supranational, only Fox Life (formerly known as Star World) air the pageant since 2015.

Miss Gwand International 2017 supposed to air on TV 5 (now The 5 Network) but due to internal factors/unforeseen circumstances (like Nawat's tirade against Philippines on social media), TV 5 decided not to air the pageant and even not released any promo or teaser.
ajsy0203

Postby Handsama » Thu May 03, 2018 3:42 am

TheK wrote:
Handsama wrote:To the haters...there’s nothing new to your arguments. We’ve heard them many times before. You’re starting to sound like broken records. :%))

Its not hate. being factual is not hate. being truthful is not hate.
i respect you but exactly what you said "The Earthlings do make up a fair number of forumers in this site"... it is not a fair number. it is called an infestation. :)>-
the organization itself rely heavily on the clustering effect of Miss Earth fans on this site along with the admins.

But just like you earthlings. every single one that criticizes the pageant wont necessarily go away. and if they do they will eventually regroup and become stronger force just like most of you try to silence or downplay legit criticisms towards MPE or ME. I dont think pawee likes too that Misso almost like a PR department for carousel but it is apparent that Misso is that group.

I respect Handsama. that is all. :)>-

I wish you could look Karen in the eyes and tell her with a straight face that all the name callings hurled against her by your friends isn’t hate. We are all adults here. I’d like to think that people should have the ability to distinguish between hateful words and being factual. I’ll let the visitors to this site be the judge.

If you think we control the agenda here, then I’d take that as a compliment but that’s far from the truth. Misso is still Miss Universe territory. The Earth fans are merely trying to coexist with everyone. You don’t see us running around the site trolling the other pageants or starting hate threads. Most of us merely respond to provocations. Based on the behavior I’ve witnessed here, the word infestation is more apt at describing the Pinoy haters currently running around all over the site bashing ME and Queen Karen wherever they can. :)>-

We don’t silence criticisms (believe me, I wish we can :%)) ). We merely make counter arguments when provoked and point out the holes and inconsistencies in people’s statements like what I’m doing now. :-D
Handsama

Postby iamkenmotion » Thu May 03, 2018 6:49 am

manoypoe wrote:
iamkenmotion wrote:

Cheap pageant with cheap fans.

iamkenmotion

Postby manoypoe » Thu May 03, 2018 8:08 am

iamkenmotion wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
iamkenmotion wrote:

BUT NOT AS CHEAP AND FICKLEMINDED AS YOU. TIMANG LANG.

SEE YOU DURING THE CORONATION NIGHT. =;))
manoypoe

Postby iamkenmotion » Thu May 03, 2018 9:54 am

manoypoe wrote:
iamkenmotion wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
iamkenmotion wrote:

Manaypoe, admit it. you are losing the argument. Your pageant is going downhill.

iamkenmotion

Postby manoypoe » Thu May 03, 2018 10:14 am

iamkenmotion wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
iamkenmotion wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
iamkenmotion wrote:

Manaypoe, admit it. you are losing the argument. Your pageant is going downhill.

DOWNHILL SINCE WHEN? I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT WE HAVE HEARD THIS DOWNHILL THING SINCE A DECADE AGO. BUT I THINK, THAT CANT BE TRUE WITH YOU COZ LAST YEAR YOU SAID YOU LOVED MISS EARTH. =;))

SO WHAT IS YOUR BASIS? AND GIVE US THE LINK HA. =;))
manoypoe

Postby sleuth08 » Thu May 03, 2018 5:36 pm

MEH!!!

GLOBAL BEAUTIES ALREADY REMOVED MISS EARTH FROM THEIR LIST AND MISS EARTH IS STILL MORE SUCCESSFUL

LOOKS WHAT HAPPENED TO MISS TOURISM QUEEN INTERNATIONAL - CANCELLED 4 TIMES - AND POSSIBLY MORE, NUMBER OF CONTESTANTS WENT DOWN FROM 100 PLUS TO 50

AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO MISS SURPANATIONAL - THERE ARE TWO WINNERS IN 2014, THE ORGANIZERS SPLIT UP, THE NUMBER OF DELEGATES WENT DOWN TO 60 PLUS.

SO I'M NOT WORRIED.
sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby manoypoe » Fri May 04, 2018 3:15 pm

sleuth08 wrote:MEH!!!

GLOBAL BEAUTIES ALREADY REMOVED MISS EARTH FROM THEIR LIST AND MISS EARTH IS STILL MORE SUCCESSFUL

LOOKS WHAT HAPPENED TO MISS TOURISM QUEEN INTERNATIONAL - CANCELLED 4 TIMES - AND POSSIBLY MORE, NUMBER OF CONTESTANTS WENT DOWN FROM 100 PLUS TO 50

AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO MISS SURPANATIONAL - THERE ARE TWO WINNERS IN 2014, THE ORGANIZERS SPLIT UP, THE NUMBER OF DELEGATES WENT DOWN TO 60 PLUS.

SO I'M NOT WORRIED.

BUT THE BASHERS ARE AFFECTED AND WORRIED COZ MISS EARTH HAS NOWHERE TO GO BUT
UP. STILL UP DESPITEE OF THEIR BASHINGS. =;))
manoypoe

Postby ajsy0203 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:17 am

Tables are turned after Phuong Khanh and Nellys' victories at Miss Earth 2018 and 2019. To add the insult for ME haters, Miss Earth was awarded "Pageant of the Year" for 2019 by Missosology themselves. Vietnam scored their 1st Big 5 win while Puerto Rico joined Brazil, Venezuela and Philippines for the completion of original BigFour pageant victories.
ajsy0203

Postby Nand » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:43 pm

mrgary wrote:Whether we all like it or not, Miss Earth was, is and will always be a part of "The Big Four" sharing its limelight with Miss Universe, Miss World and Miss International pageants. Let us all face it: No matter how many people bash Miss Earth, they will always stay tuned with the pageant's activities, news feeds, and results. These same bashers will even look for any social media weblink to livestream the pageant. Why? It is because Miss Earth is an INNOVATIVE pageant regardless of its cause, relevance and winners, that's why. It always offers something fresh and different to pageant enthusiasts like us every year. After all, which pageant in the world revolutionised the need to underline the advocacy of the organisation during and after the actual pageant? It was Miss Earth. Although Miss World's BWAP was founded in 1972, it wasn't clearly disseminated, promoted and emphasised to pageant aficionados until after the demise of Eric Morley in 2000 but even at the time, BWAP still didn't really come to its full throttle until it became a fast-track event in 2005. On the other hand, Miss Earth was always passionate about its cause since its inception in 2001 that the organisers even incorporated video clips of various environmental problems during the Q&A portion in the early years of the pageant. How clever was that? Which pageant in the world showcased pre-pageant mini-events, competitions and activities at awe-inspiring places that definitely documented the girls having fun? It was Miss Earth! Although Miss Universe and Miss International had had their shares of pre-pageant activities, girls having fun amongst themselves were clearly shown only as "choreographed photoshoots" especially at Miss Universe in the '70s and '80s era. However, at Miss Earth, the girls were actually having real fun while promoting the advocacy of the organisation. Which pageant started a banging opening number complete with energetic choreography? Miss Earth! Who could ever forget the opening numbers of Miss Earth 2006, 2011, 2014 and 2017? Miss World could even hardly maintain their "Dances Of The World" segment annually, for Pete's sake! Which pageant popularized the "No Make-up" interview? Ah, Miss Earth! Last year, Miss Earth upped the ante by doing the "hashtag" interview during the actual pageant which clearly signified the cognizance of the organisation with the current trend and not just merely about the issues that mattered greatly to all of us. The pageant also initiated the "covered face" strategem during its preliminary swimsuit round and the "Earth Warriors" in its opening number. The programme's "Ready-Set-Go" format last year was also very ingenious when the actual names of semi-finalists were called and that they had to strut their stuff right away for the live competition. Miss Universe, Miss World and Miss International had not done that in their past respective editions even if they were decades older than Miss Earth. Above all, Miss Earth is the only pageant with an elemental court. Hence, newsflash to all Miss Earth bashers, whackers, oppressors and defamers: Miss Earth is here to stay. For as long as Mother Earth stays alive and kicking, well guess what? Miss Earth, too, stays alive and kicks ass in the pageant world!

=c3 >=p
Nand
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1985
Hobbies/Interests: Swimming

Postby manoypoe » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:55 pm

Thanks for making kalkal of the past. I forgot this thread. I would love to see those we had this argument and see who's going downhill. :-* :-* =;)) =;))
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:57 pm

stupid_jerk wrote:[size=100]I have said this before... pageant sites can remove Miss Earth from Big two, Three, Four, Five, or infinity, as they want.

Not because I'm a fan of this pageant but Miss Earth will thrive like the time when Carousel was still part owner of Miss Asia Pacific Quest.

Miss Earth already cemented enough ground to stand on its own and credibility to sell itself so I don't see any issue if they are taken out of this big whatever, it's just a tag like those here in Misso... Pageant experts who can't predict correct girls winning... specialists and historians who are not aware of a pageant's history.

To add, Miss Earth is the only pageant where roughly more than 50% of its delegates, per year, are still doing their responsibility to mother earth in their town, even after the pageant, instead of just taking selfies (Where did I get the number 50%? I follow their social media)

if forumers here (though not even a representative of the number of pageant fans in the whole globe) think Miss Earth is a joke, then follow that other site who feels entitled and perfect.

I criticize Miss Earth hard when I see something worth mentioning but I make sure I have done my assignment first by looking at things on all sides.

Again, I have no qualms with Miss Earth being removed from this superficial pageant ranking system by that other site and Misso experts.

[/size]
:=p :=p =D> =D> :=p :=p
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:20 pm

Where is IamKen now? Is he still active? Did he enjoy 2018 and 2019? Is he looking forward to watch 2020? IamKen, please let us talk again. :-* :-* :)>- :)>- =D> =D>
manoypoe

Postby Handsama » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:45 pm

Let this be a lesson to pageant fans who are quick to judge. The recent results from the other major pageants had made Queen Karen’s win more relevant than ever.

And to the supposed three ‘admins’ who overreacted, I hope you were included amongst those who were recently demoted by Misso’s main administrators. :-P
Handsama

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Earth