MISS EARTH MORE TALKED ABOUT THAT MISS UNIVERSE

Re: MISS EARTH MORE TALKED ABOUT THAT MISS UNIVERSE

Postby Busyboy » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:13 am

cica-maca wrote:half of pages are shocking coments on winning

Not true. Comments on the win started at page 500+

You should know better. You were always there.

So I see, you are also a purveyor of fake news now?

THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hobbyist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia

Postby jesnude » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:42 am

Elle wrote:To be fair... 90% of that thread was because of the hardworking Earthlings.

They literally posted EVERY picture ever released from the yogurt the girls ate to the 180 pics from every event, and they did one pic one reply which made it seem like many people were replying. That was actually also why I found the ME threads hard to follow because it was a lot of repetitive pictures and not much discussion... except for the results of course.

And now they already started the 2018 Road to Thread which becomes the Official Coverage thread, you can't get any more loyal fans here in MIssosology than the Earthlings.

YES WE ARE........AND I FOR MYSELF IGNORE OTHER PAGEANTS AND IT INCLUDES MISS UNIVERSE....
jesnude

Real Life Name/Nick: TElemALCHuS
Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1971
Profession: Accounting
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Movies

Postby Lord Marie_Juana » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:33 am

I beg to disagree.. the coverage had already 500 pages on the day before the coronation!

even if you take out all the comments after Karen's win, you will still have 500 pages..

still more than Miss Universe and MW..

:D/
Lord Marie_Juana
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 09 Mar 1986
Profession: engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: singing, dancing

Postby Geeyourhair » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:23 pm

jesnude wrote:
Elle wrote:To be fair... 90% of that thread was because of the hardworking Earthlings.

They literally posted EVERY picture ever released from the yogurt the girls ate to the 180 pics from every event, and they did one pic one reply which made it seem like many people were replying. That was actually also why I found the ME threads hard to follow because it was a lot of repetitive pictures and not much discussion... except for the results of course.

And now they already started the 2018 Road to Thread which becomes the Official Coverage thread, you can't get any more loyal fans here in MIssosology than the Earthlings.

YES WE ARE........AND I FOR MYSELF IGNORE OTHER PAGEANTS AND IT INCLUDES MISS UNIVERSE....

I second this.
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby darthvader » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:41 pm

greenleaf wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:IN THE PAST YEARS, MISS UNIVERSE HAS THE MOST PAGES IN THEIR OFFICIAL COVERAGE.

NOW MISS EARTH IS THE MOST TALKED ABOUT PAGEANT WITH OVER 500 PAGES.

WHILE MISS UNIVERSE ONLY HAS LESS THAN 400 PAGES

WILL THIS TREND CONTINUE?

WILL MISS EARTH ALSO GET MORE THAN DELEGATES NEXT YEAR?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE NUMBER OF PAGES IS A SUPERFICIAL WAY OF ANALYZING THINGS. LET ME TEACH yOU. YOU HAVE TO CONSIDER SEVERAL FACTORS.

1. THE LENGTH OF THE PAGEANT --FROM ARRIVAL TO THE CORONATION NIGHT--THIS IS THE TIME WHEN THE PAGE FOR A PAGEANT IS MOST ACTIVE-- ME HAPPENED FOR A MONTH , Miss Universe ONLY FOR TWO WEEKS. YET LOOK AT THE NUMBER OF POSTS DURING THE PAGEANT START TO END OF EACH. Miss Universe HAS MORE PAGES WITHIN ITS 2 WEEKS THAN THE 2 WEEKS OF ME. THAT TRANSLATES TO ACTIVE USERS.

2. CONSIDER ALSO THE NUMBER OF USERS WHO POSTED. Miss Universe HAS ALL THE NATIONALITIES PARTICIPATING NOT JUST FILIPINO AND THEIR DOUBLE ACCOUNTS. OR ONE FILIPINO WHO ACTIVELY POSTS FOR ME. IN SURVEYS THIS IS CONSIDERED-- GETS MO?

3. ONE CONSIDER ALSO THE MAJORITY OF THE FORUMERS AND ME IS BEING HELD HERE, THUS, BETTER COVERAGE. BUT IN REALITY ME IS VIRTUALLY UNKNOWN HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES EXCEPT FOR THE LESS THAN 1 PERCENT PAGEANT FANATICS AKA EARTHLINGS. I SERVICE PRIVATE OFFICES AND GOVERNMENT OFFICES, THEY ALWAYS TALK ABOUT MU--MIND YOU THEY ARE NOT MISSO MEMBERS. NEVER HAVE I HEARD PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT ME. NEVER.NEVER.NEVER.

4. VERY IMPORTANT--CONSIDER THE TRAFFIC AND VIEWS. Miss Universe TRUMPS ME. THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL BEING TALKED ABOUT. NOT JUST A FEW ACTIVE EARTHLING POSTERS.

5. CONSIDER ALSO THAT DURING THE Miss Universe SEASON MORE THREADS ARE CREATED OUTSIDE THE OFFICIAL PAGE--THAT IS WHAT YOU REALLY CALL BEING TALKED ABOUT. CONSIDER ALSO THAT MISSO IS AT ITS SLOWEST DURING THE Miss Universe SEASON.

CASE CLOSES. MINSAN KASI MAG-ISIP MUNA BAGO KUMUDA.

very well put =D> =D> =D> but earthlings won't mind your post since they are delusional fanatics [-X
Miss Universe: Curacao
1st RU: USA
2nd RU: India

Top 5: Philippines, Puerto Rico

Top 15: Aruba, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Germany, Jamaica, Mexico, Peru, Portugal, Thailand, Venezuela
darthvader
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 25 Jun 1987
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: books, movies, tv

Postby darthvader » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:46 pm

lutosfeet wrote:Here in Misso yeah but not in ordinary citizens of the Philippines.. Fact is not everyone is aware that fugly Filipina won or should I say arranged by Monzon and Shuk for the crown..

Mess Earth is like Mess World :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))

Yeah maybe talked about because of crowing that FUGLY girl ~X( ~X( ~X(

They haven't given the goddess (of the ugliest queen) a hometown parade :)>- because nobody outside the earthling circle is interested in her win much more if they see her god-like face =;))

Top 15: Aruba, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Germany, Jamaica, Mexico, Peru, Portugal, Thailand, Venezuela
darthvader

Postby Geeyourhair » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:54 pm

darthvader wrote:
lutosfeet wrote:Here in Misso yeah but not in ordinary citizens of the Philippines.. Fact is not everyone is aware that fugly Filipina won or should I say arranged by Monzon and Shuk for the crown..

They haven't given the goddess (of the ugliest queen) a hometown parade :)>- because nobody outside the earthling circle is interested in her win much more if they see her god-like face =;))

You only give a hometown parade if someone wins from other countries/cities and she returns to her hometown. Karen is from Manila and she won in Manila...duh!

Have you seen her pictures in the UST? That's how you treat a returning Queen in your school.
Geeyourhair

Postby lutosfeet » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Lord Marie_Juana wrote:

I beg to disagree.. the coverage had already 500 pages on the day before the coronation!

even if you take out all the comments after Karen's win, you will still have 500 pages..

still more than Miss Universe and MW..

:D/

My gawd marie juana are you stupid? or are you stupid? By the way, what happened to Mariel de Lechon in MI?

Phuleasee, don;t ever try to defend that fugly Karen E Bash ko =;)) =;)) =;))
=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
lutosfeet

Date of Birth: 04 Mar 1987
Profession: Rocker
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: pageant and writing

Postby darthvader » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:06 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:
darthvader wrote:

You only give a hometown parade if someone wins from other countries/cities and she returns to her hometown. Karen is from Manila and she won in Manila...duh!

Have you seen her pictures in the UST? That's how you treat a returning Queen in your school.

oh i see. And how about Angelia??? =;)) i watched one of her interview whining because she doesn't got the same treatment as Pia had. Im just like girl you only won Messy Earthquake compare that to winning a MISS UNIVERSE title. Messy Earthquake is not relevant in the consciousness even to the Filipinos that is why nobody cares to celebrate their win as compared to Miss Universe/MW/MI #fact #dealwithit

darthvader

Postby lutosfeet » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:45 pm

darthvader wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:
darthvader wrote:

oh i see. And how about Angelia??? =;)) i watched one of her interview whining because she doesn't got the same treatment as Pia had. Im just like girl you only won Messy Earthquake compare that to winning a MISS UNIVERSE title. Messy Earthquake is not relevant in the consciousness even to the Filipinos that is why nobody cares to celebrate their win as compared to Miss Universe/MW/MI #fact #dealwithit

Exactly, pwde ba di kilala ng karaniwang pilipino si Karen Ebasco buti pa si Rachel Peters, Phillippines kilala nila ahahaha.. Try nyong tanungin madlang pipol kung talagang kilala nila ang Karen Ebasco, Angelia Ong or even Jamie Herrel at matatakot ka sa sagot nila DA WHO?? Hahaha
lutosfeet

Postby Geeyourhair » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:06 pm

darthvader wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:
darthvader wrote:

I am not arguing with you on who is more popular between Miss Universe or Earth---it is always Miss Universe hands down and yes even in Philippines. Buhay pa ang lolo at Lola mo kilala na nila sa Gloria Diaz. So there is actually no comparison. But Miss Earth is fast cathing up---for a 17 year old pageant hahabulin nila ang kasikatan ng Miss U na gurang na at 66. Proof: If you watched the ME telecasts kasing ingay ang mga Pinoy audience or mas maingay pa sa ginagawang Miss Universe sa same venue. And if you are following the ME pageant---dinumog ang mga candidates te kahit saan sila pumunta. That is a testament na sikat sila.

Sa yong mga nagsasabing irrelevant ang ME sa mga Pinoy---true--irrelevant siya sa mga taong tulad mo lang naman na haters kahit si Pia pa ang ME hate mo parin siya. I am already contented with the fact that during the Miss Earth day, my facebook feeds are full of people congratulating Karen and the Philippines for bringing pride to the country. They are ordinary people who did not even know who won the Miss Universe in 2015.
Geeyourhair

Postby Geeyourhair » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:09 pm

And yes..Angelia had her hometown parade in Ilo-ilo. so there...
Geeyourhair

Postby Geeyourhair » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:13 pm

lutosfeet wrote:
darthvader wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:
darthvader wrote:

Exactly, pwde ba di kilala ng karaniwang pilipino si Karen Ebasco buti pa si Rachel Peters, Phillippines kilala nila ahahaha.. Try nyong tanungin madlang pipol kung talagang kilala nila ang Karen Ebasco, Angelia Ong or even Jamie Herrel at matatakot ka sa sagot nila DA WHO?? Hahaha

Te hwag kang assuming---walang nakikilang ordinaryong tao kay Rachel, Maxine, or even the bunch of Miss World candidates natin magtanong-tanong ka man sa kalsada. But Pia yes...I agree most people had Pia in their consciousness only because first she is the Miss Universe after Gloria Diaz and Margie ( na lalong di na kilala ng mga millennials ngayon), and second artista ang Pia. The rests---nada--Filipinos forget easily those people they do not see most on tv. so there--hwag palabasin na Miss Earth lang ang di kilala kasi actually lahat naman na mga beauty queens di kilala ng mga ordinaryong Pinoy unless artista ka.
Geeyourhair

Postby darthvader » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:40 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:
darthvader wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:
darthvader wrote:

I am not arguing with you on who is more popular between Miss Universe or Earth---it is always Miss Universe hands down and yes even in Philippines. Buhay pa ang lolo at Lola mo kilala na nila sa Gloria Diaz. So there is actually no comparison. But Miss Earth is fast cathing up---for a 17 year old pageant hahabulin nila ang kasikatan ng Miss U na gurang na at 66. Proof: If you watched the ME telecasts kasing ingay ang mga Pinoy audience or mas maingay pa sa ginagawang Miss Universe sa same venue. And if you are following the ME pageant---dinumog ang mga candidates te kahit saan sila pumunta. That is a testament na sikat sila.

Sa yong mga nagsasabing irrelevant ang ME sa mga Pinoy---true--irrelevant siya sa mga taong tulad mo lang naman na haters kahit si Pia pa ang ME hate mo parin siya. I am already contented with the fact that during the Miss Earth day, my facebook feeds are full of people congratulating Karen and the Philippines for bringing pride to the country. They are ordinary people who did not even know who won the Miss Universe in 2015.

Don't put words into my mouth dear. if someone that is of the caliber of pia/megan/jamie/kylie i wouldn't mind them winning. but ibasco???? that kind of face should exclude her to the semis if she is wearing another sash.

Let me made myself clear that i don't mind philippines winning in miss earth for as long as the candidate is a complete package. and Karen for the love of god is not a complete package.

darthvader

Postby lutosfeet » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:42 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:
lutosfeet wrote:
darthvader wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:
darthvader wrote:

Te hwag kang assuming---walang nakikilang ordinaryong tao kay Rachel, Maxine, or even the bunch of Miss World candidates natin magtanong-tanong ka man sa kalsada. But Pia yes...I agree most people had Pia in their consciousness only because first she is the Miss Universe after Gloria Diaz and Margie ( na lalong di na kilala ng mga millennials ngayon), and second artista ang Pia. The rests---nada--Filipinos forget easily those people they do not see most on tv. so there--hwag palabasin na Miss Earth lang ang di kilala kasi actually lahat naman na mga beauty queens di kilala ng mga ordinaryong Pinoy unless artista ka.

Teh mas kilala pa si Venus Raj at Shamcey Supsup kesa kay Karla Henry na unang naging Mess Earth, pero waley pa din sya kilala haha
lutosfeet

Postby bloomfield » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:03 pm

Virginia Dalisay wrote:And what do you think is the main reason Miss Earth is being the talk of the town this year.... 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->

WHY ???? Because they crowned an ugly roughed-skin faced COW with BRAINS that’s why !!!!! 8-> =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
bloomfield

Real Life Name/Nick: ton
Date of Birth: 21 Sep 1985
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: pt
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: tennis, movies,driving

Postby lutosfeet » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:49 pm

bloomfield wrote:
Virginia Dalisay wrote:And what do you think is the main reason Miss Earth is being the talk of the town this year.... 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->

WHY ???? Because they crowned an ugly roughed-skin faced COW with BRAINS that’s why !!!!! 8-> =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Ahahaha.. Ang panget tlaga ni Ebasco =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) Di pang international hollywoodish ang beauty nya haha.. Yung pag school lang ang makaka appreciate ng ganyang pezlak haha
lutosfeet

Postby sleuth08 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:00 am

IT'S BEEN MORE THAN A MONTH SINCE MISS EARTH TOOK PLACE AND IT IS STILL BEING TALKED ABOUT.

LOOKS LIKE MISS EARTH IS THE MOST TALKED ABOUT PAGEANT THAN MISS UNIVERSE.
sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby Busyboy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:32 am

sleuth08 wrote:IT'S BEEN MORE THAN A MONTH SINCE MISS EARTH TOOK PLACE AND IT IS STILL BEING TALKED ABOUT.

LOOKS LIKE MISS EARTH IS THE MOST TALKED ABOUT PAGEANT THAN MISS UNIVERSE.

Why? Because primarily, they do care! Even though they won't admit it... :)
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy

Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Profession: Hobbyist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia

Previous

Return to Miss Earth