MISS EARTH 2017: A FIrst Hand Experience

MISS EARTH 2017: A FIrst Hand Experience

Postby MissPluto » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:42 pm

Many of you specially those who i am constantly talking to here in the forum might be wondering where the hell i am after the pageant night. To explain i had to let the negativity die down and not let this bashers drown me with such energy. As all of you know being a Filipino it is known that Filipino people loves to rally behind their queens but i am not to Karen, i am not a fan of her as i see her not fit being an Earth queen, i see a lot of other queens fit for that position but she proved me wrong during the pageant night. As people would say do not let her touch the microphone, and that's exactly what happened.

During the pageant night i was seating right behind the National director of Angola as i have a ticket provided by that person working for the organization. A lot of people are expecting that Karen will penetrate the top 16 and that's it. One of the biggest shock that night that even the foreigner that is in the audience was shocked was the non inclusion of Miss Puerto Rico which is seen by many as a top contender, and the inclusion of Miss Bosnia and Herzegovina and Miss Guatemala which is very uncommon, but knowing Miss Earth they have their own set of criteria that will enable weak sash countries to penetrate the semis.

Top 8, the crowd favorite Miss Thailand was expected to deliver, but her answer to the #Millennials was a complete disaster, i understand that probably she didn't understand what the word was all about and given the time constraint her nerves got into her resulting to her non inclusion in the top 4, Miss Venezuela choose a safe answer not elaborating the word that was given to her resulting her falling short in the top 4. As expected Karen will ace that question and answer portion and seems like the universe has given her huge luck that night by giving her the word biodiversity and knowing her background and education we all know that it will be a piece of cake for her to answer that question.

Top 4 was not a surprise that even the National Directors near where i am seating are expecting, they where doing their own scoring to the answers that the girls gave during the segment and Karen top their list that even the ND of Angola applauded her wit. After all the Top 4 gave their answers the buzz in the arena is very clear that they have witnessed how Karen just simply eclipsed all the hope for the 3 girls to win the crown with her answer, it was all clear that she gave a very satisfying answer that judges agreed and let her win.

Not seen on live TV and not known to the people who are not in the venue, comparing the Katherine's win last year we all see how other contestant cheered and shouted for Miss Colombia, this time they hugged and celebrated the winners with much joy, and it seems to me ( not putting my shoes inside this girls shoes ) but all i can see are pure happiness specially to the group where Miss Philippines belongs to.

I may want other contestant to win but we can't do anything at this point and Karen resigning is not possible even how much you want her to. People are biased to their judgement because of few reasons, 1. Karen is not the most facially beautiful in the bunch of a very competitive batch, 2. Karen is FILIPINA and we all know how people love tho hate filipina queens, 3. Miss Earth is owned and manage by filipinos, 4. The pageant was held in The Philippines, all this reasons are enough for this bashers to use against Miss Earth and easily accuse the organization of manipulating the result and giving Miss Philippines the win, but if ya'll are closely watching the pageant you all can agree to me that Karen is the only delegate who delivered a flawless and sensible answers to the questions that are thrown at her. You all can hate Miss Earth but how many times did you do that? How many times did you accuse the org of being a fraud organization, how many times did people attempt to ruin the the organization? Did you all realize that in that attempts none of that succeeded and nothing has shaken Miss Earth, let me all say this, Miss Earth organization and the people behind it are very professional and they have a VERY VERY GOOD RELATIONSHIP the their National Directors. To all the people bashing Miss Earth only because Miss Philippines win the competition go back or go ahead and watch the pageant and be the judge.

That's all for now, see you all in Miss Earth 2018 Pageant, Miss Pluto signing off for now :-* :-* :-*

Last edited by MissPluto on Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miss Universe | Miss World | Miss International | Miss Earth

NOTHING FOLLOWS
MissPluto
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Pete
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Professor
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Too many to mention

Re: MISS EARTH 2017: A FIrst Hand Experience

Postby hokuto1129 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:25 pm

MissPluto wrote:
Many of you specially those who i am constantly talking to here in the forum might be wondering where the hell i am after the pageant night. To explain i had to let the negativity die down and not let this bashers drown me with such energy. As all of you know being a Filipino it is known that Filipino people loves to rally behind their queens but i am not to Karen, i am not a fan of her as i see her not fit being an Earth queen, i see a lot of other queens fit for that position but she proved me wrong during the pageant night. As people would say do not let her touch the microphone, and that's exactly what happened.

During the pageant night i was seating right behind the National director of Angola as i have a ticket provided by that person working for the organization. A lot of people are expecting that Karen will penetrate the top 16 and that's it. One of the biggest shock that night that even the foreigner that is in the audience was shocked was the non inclusion of Miss Puerto Rico which is seen by many as a top contender, and the inclusion of Miss Bosnia and Herzegovina and Miss Guatemala which is very uncommon, but knowing Miss Earth they have their own set of criteria that will enable weak sash countries to penetrate the semis.

Top 8, the crowd favorite Miss Thailand was expected to deliver, but her answer to the #Millennials was a complete disaster, i understand that probably she didn't understand what the word was all about and given the time constraint her nerves got into her resulting to her non inclusion in the top 4, Miss Venezuela choose a safe answer not elaborating the word that was given to her resulting her falling short in the top 4. As expected Karen will ace that question and answer portion and seems like the universe has given her huge luck that night by giving her the word biodiversity and knowing her background and education we all know that it will be a piece of cake for her to answer that question.

Top 4 was not a surprise that even the National Directors near where i am seating are expecting, they where doing their own scoring to the answers that the girls gave during the segment and Karen top their list that even the ND of Angola applauded her wit. After all the Top 4 gave their answers the buzz in the arena is very clear that they have witnessed how Karen just simply eclipsed all the hope for the 3 girls to win the crown with her answer, it was all clear that she gave a very satisfying answer that judges agreed and let her win.

Not seen on live TV and not known to the people who are not in the venue, comparing the Katherine's win last year we all see how other contestant cheered and shouted for Miss Colombia, this time they hugged and celebrated the winners with much joy, and it seems to me ( not putting my shoes inside this girls shoes ) but all i can see are pure happiness specially to the group where Miss Philippines belongs to.

I may want other contestant to win but we can't do anything at this point and Karen resigning is not possible even how much you want her to. People are biased to their judgement because of few reasons, 1. Karen is not the most facially beautiful in the bunch of a very competitive batch, 2. Karen is FILIPINA and we all know how people love tho hate filipina queens, 3. Miss Earth is owned and manage by filipinos, 4. The pageant was held in The Philippines, all this reasons are enough for this bashers to use against Miss Earth and easily accuse the organization of manipulating the result and giving Miss Philippines the win, but if ya'll are closely watching the pageant you all can agree to me that Karen is the only delegate who delivered a flawless and sensible answers to the questions that are thrown at her. You all can hate Miss Earth but how many times did you do that? How many times did you accuse the org of being a fraud organization, how many times did people attempt to ruin the the organization? Did you all realize that in that attempts none of that succeeded and nothing has shaken Miss Earth, let me all say this, Miss Earth organization and the people behind it are very professional and they have a VERY VERY GOOD RELATIONSHIP the their National Directors. To all the people bashing Miss Earth only because Miss Philippines win the competition go back or go ahead and watch the pageant and be the judge.

That's all for now, see you all in Miss Earth 2017 Pageant, Miss Pluto signing off for now :-* :-* :-*

Good article.

This might enlighten the people who threw shades over Karen's win.
hokuto1129

Date of Birth: 21 Nov 1980
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: banker
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: listening to music, watching movies

Postby soledad » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:41 pm

Thanks for your insights. BiH is not a weak sash on ME. Just look at the face, her full name and how Miss Guatemala speaks, you will find out why she got in.
Miss Universe USV Iceland Philippines US Brazil Thailand Croatia Mexico Japan Iraq Venezuela Curacao SA France Indonesia NZ Korea Australia Angola Israel Colombia DR Peru Chile GB GB Nigeria Haiti Canada Russia
soledad
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 29 Nov 1988
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: RN
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Food, music, films, travel, cheap shopping

Postby iamchelsea » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:53 pm

This is what many people don't even attempt to comprehend or don't even want to because if they did, they will be ashamed and their egos will be destroyed.
C O N F I D E N T L Y B E A U T I F U L

W O M A N O F T H E E A R T H

iamchelsea
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: CHELSEA
Date of Birth: 09 Apr 1998
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Earth, Miss USA, Miss Universe

Postby Stoichio » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:41 pm

BOSNIA is one of the Top 3 most beautiful faces! I expected her to at least qualify in Top 16!

Guatemala was also surprisingly beautiful in the no make-up round! So I knew she had chances.

What I don't understand was the exclusion of Puerto Rico even in the Top 16 of Intelligence round.

And also exclusion of Austria in Figure and Form. Her figure is so sculpted femininely. Also Serbia I guess the prelims judges were all gym buffs and gym savvies!

Karen was not in Top 16 in Beauty of Face and Poise. And the requirement to reach Top 8, is the same criteria.

Foreign JUDGES during the finals were pressured by the crowd.

They should at least carry over their preliminary scores in beauty of face because it was based on a no make-up round.

Their figures changed because of eating a lot. So it's not okay to carry over their score in that prelims. Intelligence cannot also be carried-over because the nerves kicks in during the finals while the preliminary interview was just like a casual job interview.

2nd 'Witch' is now making her move to position her 'voodoo' doll in Miss World's Show of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby manoypoe » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:49 pm

NICE ARTICLE MISS PLUTO. HOW I WISH IT WAS NOT KAREN. HOW I REALLY WISH.. BUT THEN, WE CANT DO ANYTHING. SHE REALLY ACED THE Q AND A ROUND. NO ONE MATCHED HER, NOT EVEN THE NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS AUSTRALIA AND THAILAND. THEY COULD HAVE STOPPED KAREN FROM WINNING BUT THEY ALL FAILED.

I AM STILL HERE SUPPORTING MISS EARTH AND WHEN I SAW KAREN'S INTERVIEW IN CNN, SHE IS CHANGING MY MIND. I REALLY ADMIRE ELOQUENT AND WITTY QUEENS. :=p :=p
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby simonsy » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:23 pm

napanood ko ang whole process at matalino talaga...
simonsy
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: simon
Date of Birth: 01 Apr 1975
Profession: care giver
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: swimming

Postby hauteegirl » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:42 pm

=c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3

KAREN WAS THE SLAYER.
hauteegirl
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: counting millions of $

Postby I Am A Woman REALLY! » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:56 pm

Karen Ibasco nailed every segment of the competition and slayed them all in the Hashtag and Q&A portions. Congratulations on a very well-deserved win for the Philippines! :=p
I Am A Woman REALLY!

Real Life Name/Nick: Lady Voy
Date of Birth: 01 Oct 1991
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Sashaying down the street

Postby Dirty Vasooka » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:23 pm

Make Miss Earth a Speech Competition. .... :">
Dirty Vasooka

Date of Birth: 11 Dec 2008
Profession: business
Hobbies/Interests: music, reading, internet,

Postby harmondboy » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:44 pm

Dirty Vasooka wrote:Make Miss Earth a Speech Competition. .... :">

BOBANG BAKLA :%))
harmondboy

Real Life Name/Nick: harmond
Date of Birth: 03 Jan 1980
Profession: engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: swimming

Postby Miss Pretty » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:09 am

LET'S SEND THE ULGY BUT WITTY GIRL TO MISS EARTH. GOOD POSITIONING :%))
Miss Pretty

Real Life Name/Nick: Jay
Date of Birth: 01 Aug 1976
Profession: Marketing
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Film, Music, Art, Travel

Postby zoondwaine » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:26 am

harmondboy wrote:
Dirty Vasooka wrote:Make Miss Earth a Speech Competition. .... :">

BOBANG BAKLA :%))

Miss World and Miss International is a legit speech competition not mentioning a very boring production. Sadly only Miss International consider sincere and intellectually delivered speech to determine the winner.
zoondwaine

Real Life Name/Nick: zoondwaine
Date of Birth: 07 Jun 1990
Profession: Manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, traveling, culturl immersion, nature trek
Message: I learned misso in 2010 and after that I'm hook to this site in regards to pageant issues.

Postby brent520 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:30 am

Stoichio wrote:BOSNIA is one of the Top 3 most beautiful faces! I expected her to at least qualify in Top 16!

Guatemala was also surprisingly beautiful in the no make-up round! So I knew she had chances.

What I don't understand was the exclusion of Puerto Rico even in the Top 16 of Intelligence round.

And also exclusion of Austria in Figure and Form. Her figure is so sculpted femininely. Also Serbia I guess the prelims judges were all gym buffs and gym savvies!

Karen was not in Top 16 in Beauty of Face and Poise. And the requirement to reach Top 8, is the same criteria.

They should at least carry over their preliminary scores in beauty of face because it was based on a no make-up round.

Their figures changed because of eating a lot. So it's not okay to carry over their score in that prelims. Intelligence cannot also be carried-over because the nerves kicks in during the finals while the preliminary interview was just like a casual job interview.

And this is where your pageant expertise fall apart.

If you watched the girls closely and observed the entire pageant from within.

Puerto Rico was beautiful- YES
Was she engaging? And did she relate well with people?- NO
Did she have enough environmental knowledge- Yes to some degree but her preliminary interview didn’t make her shine. She was lack luster.

AUSTRIA was beautiful- YES
Was she engaging? Did she relate well with people?- YES
Did she have enough environmental Knowledge?- NO

the foreign judges were pressured?

Were we watching a seperate pageant? Or you simply didn’t see the epic reaction of fhe judges?
brent520
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 20 May 2012
Profession: Bum
Hobbies/Interests: Studying, Working (is this even a hobby?)

Postby geloraseasis » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:02 am

I was there too! Like you, I was not a fan of Karen but that night, she was the clear winner. People are talking about Puerto Rico exclusion, I was half expecting i since she looks bored all the time and she lacks the drive. Maybe because of what recently happened to their country. However; my mind was with Panama! I really thought that she would at least be included in the top 16. Erika Parker was such a babe. Too bad :|
Beauty Maybe Dangerous But Intelligence is LETHAL
geloraseasis
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 30 Dec 1989
Profession: Smexy Star
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Books and My Cat

Postby Stoichio » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:17 am

brent520 wrote:
Stoichio wrote:BOSNIA is one of the Top 3 most beautiful faces! I expected her to at least qualify in Top 16!

Did she have enough environmental knowledge- Yes to some degree but her preliminary interview didn’t make her shine. She was lack luster.

Were we watching a seperate pageant? Or you simply didn’t see the epic reaction of fhe judges?

Girl, did you even know that Attitude is only 5% of the total 100% criteria??? Beauty of Face is 35% and Intelligence is 30%. So if PR is both yes in those criteria in your book, and I'm sure she did well in Figure & Form, I want to know her average score compared to Cameroon!

And about Austria, I clearly said she should at least be in Top 16 of Figure and Form not the actual Top 16. Check your comprehension!

Now back to Top 16, the host clearly said that they were judged on BEAUTY & POISE!!! Explain to me how Karen reached Top in accordance with that criteria if not for the biased judges who were carried away by the crowd cheers and the hosts highlighting PH all the time.

This year, I closedly judged all the girls in No make-up, Figure & Form and Intelligence because for the first time, they were all available online! I practically looked and listened to them 1 by one in photos and videos!

If you don't know how to judge according to the criteria, STFU!!!
Last edited by Stoichio on Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

2nd 'Witch' is now making her move to position her 'voodoo' doll in Miss World's Show of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby fermnedoza » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:22 am

Both PR and Panama were eclipsed by Misses USA and Guatemala who got the two continental spots allocated for North American delegates. And if you'll review these four's performances during the prelims you will agree that excluding both US and Guatemala instead of Karla and Erika will; be a graver injustice.\

The four may not be far from each other in facial beauty and sexiness but the actual placers definitely were better during their interviews. Panama took a huge gamble in not using her interpreter and PR failed to connect with the judges with her very serious approach and demeanor (there was never a moment when and where she smiled and make the judges had a glimpse of her sunnier side).
fermnedoza
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: fernan
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1975
Profession: sales representative
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: reading books and browsing the internet.
Message: thanks for offering us a site where we could share ideas and share our passion for beauty pageants.

Postby AaronICK » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:29 am

This is one true UNBIAS review.

We all had our favorites. Heck! Miss Thailand was my favorite too. But I could not continue to cheer for her if she stumbled along the way. I had to cheer for the best candidate.

It just so happen that it's Miss Philippines. So I cheered for her till the end. And I was pleasantly satisfied with the results. Was it rigged? Of course not! The results were very obvious.

Thank you for your unbiased observation. In times like these, all we need is to have an open mind to what's in front of us. Accept things for what it is. Glad that you are also a convert just like me, from not being a Karen-lover to a Karen-fan instantly.

Don't worry earthlings. She will do good. Great things are in store for Miss Earth with her being their official spokesperson for the entire year.

AaronICK

Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1977
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Self-employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Just ask

Postby sleuth08 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:33 am

PHILIPPINES DID ANSWER THE FINAL QUESTION VERY WELL. BUT SO DID AUSTRALIA AND COLOMBIA (I PERSONALLY LIKED COLOMBIA'S ANSWER AS IT SOUNDED MORE SINCERE AND DIFFERENT).

BUT IT SEEMS THE JUDGES PREFER KAREN'S ANSWER.

I AGREE WITH THAILAND'S ANSWER TO THE HASHTAG TALK WAS SO DISAPPOINTING. IT SEEMS CAROUSEL EXPECTS HER TO WIN AS WELL. IN THE TOP 16 ANNOUNCEMENT,
SHE WAS FRONT AND CENTER. BUT HER ANSWER CANNOT BE IGNORED. IF SHE PLACED IN THE TOP 4 WITH THAT ANSWER EVERYONE WILL FOR SURE ACCUSE MISS EARTH OF RIGGING THE PAGEANT.

BUT MY QUESTION SHOULD PHILIPPINES ADVANCE TO THE TOP 8. PERSONALLY - NO. WHEN THE TOP 16 WERE CALLED, THEY WERE JUDGED ON FACE AND POISE. AND THERE ARE OTHER LADIES WHO EXCEL IN THIS ROUND - BOSNIA, SWITZERLAND (PARTICULARLY SWITZERLAND AS SHE PLACED IN ALL 3 CATEGORIES).

BUT, LIKE I SAID, THE JUDGES PREFER HER.

SO I ONLY WISH GOOD LUCK IN HER REIGN. AND LET'S SEE NEXT YEAR
sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby cica-maca » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:17 am

Serbia deserve to be top 15 figure and form, and even interview.
But I thinkt hat they just deside to go on with Bosnia and Herzegovina, and they didn't want 2 Balkan girls in top 16 >:<
I don't know how they could put Canada in top 15 Figure and Form, her legs are so chubby and limp, also Wales she is too big.
cica-maca
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Kata
Date of Birth: 18 Jun 1987
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: reading, enjoying life :)

Postby missearthnews » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:31 am

Stoichio wrote:

PUERTO RICO was too rehearsed in her answers, a la Catriona Gray. Well, at least, that's what i saw and felt. Probably the judges didn't see her sincerity enough. She can speak well though and uber gorg!
missearthnews
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 09 Sep 1980
Profession: Newsmaker
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Earth News

Postby brent520 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:48 pm

Stoichio wrote:
brent520 wrote:

Girl, did you even know that Attitude is only 5% of the total 100% criteria??? Beauty of Face is 35% and Intelligence is 30%. So if PR is both yes in those criteria in your book, and I'm sure she did well in Figure & Form, I want to know her average score compared to Cameroon!

And about Austria, I clearly said she should at least be in Top 16 of Figure and Form not the actual Top 16. Check your comprehension!

Now back to Top 16, the host clearly said that they were judged on BEAUTY & POISE!!! Explain to me how Karen reached Top in accordance with that criteria if not for the biased judges who were carried away by the crowd cheers and the hosts highlighting PH all the time.

This year, I closedly judged all the girls in No make-up, Figure & Form and Intelligence because for the first time, they were all available online! I practically looked and listened to them 1 by one in photos and videos!

If you don't know how to judge according to the criteria, STFU!!!

While you type away and judge from afar. I was WITHIN the pageant and mingled with the girls and ehem the org. So you don’t need to lecture me if I know how they were scored. And yeah accept your girls clapped because ahhmm yeah they either had attitudes or knew nothing of enviromental concerns

Let me repeat. This is where your pageant expertise fall apart.

Sorry to hurt your ego.

Do you want some candy?
brent520

Date of Birth: 20 May 2012
Profession: Bum
Hobbies/Interests: Studying, Working (is this even a hobby?)

Postby soledad » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:58 pm

PR won Best in Eco video but I know it's different from the total environmental knowledge and awareness.

Serbia was out in my 16 figure and form list. Cleaner walk and poses were not executed for me and more energy was needed. Best in figure is not enough that's why there's the word Form.

Panama for me is overrated from the start, I said she's a downgrade to Virginie Hernandez and I got negative rep because of it and now what.
Miss Universe USV Iceland Philippines US Brazil Thailand Croatia Mexico Japan Iraq Venezuela Curacao SA France Indonesia NZ Korea Australia Angola Israel Colombia DR Peru Chile GB GB Nigeria Haiti Canada Russia
soledad

Date of Birth: 29 Nov 1988
Profession: RN
Hobbies/Interests: Food, music, films, travel, cheap shopping

Postby Violeta Urduja » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:06 pm

Pero aminin nyo, kung mukha ang pagbabasihan sa top 16 !
Malamang ligwak kagad si Bakekang nyo !
At wala na siyang chance na manglamon ng mikropono !

Violeta Urduja

Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1993
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Travel Guide
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing
Message: The first principle of a free society is an untrammeled flow of words in an open forum.

Postby sleuth08 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:26 am

IF I AM ONLY GOING TO COMMENT THE FINALS NIGHT AND NOT THE FINAL RESULTS, HANDS DOWN MISS EARTH 2017 IS A HUGE STEP UP FROM LAST YEAR

FROM THE LED BACKDROP, TO THE DANCE NUMBER, TO THE OVER ALL PROGRAM

IT WAS QUICK WITHOUT FEELING BEING RUSHED

IT'S LIKE THE COMBINATION OF THE MISS WORLD FAST TRACK AND THE FINALS NIGHT IN MISS UNIVERSE
sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby Rhamie » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:03 pm

WELL I LOVE EVERYTHING WITH MISS EARTH.

LOVE LOVE LOVE EARTHLINGS

as my saying goes by open your eyes close your mouth
Rhamie

Real Life Name/Nick: rai
Date of Birth: 25 Nov 1988
Profession: KNOWLEDGE ENGINEER
Hobbies/Interests: surfing
Message: Life is never about proving people that you are a good person. Sometimes, the bad things matter.

Return to Miss Earth